[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /pastdepression/ here? I've come to terms with my robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1451947486996.jpg (24KB, 549x471px) Image search: [Google]
1451947486996.jpg
24KB, 549x471px
Who /pastdepression/ here? I've come to terms with my robot being the past month and now everything is funny as fuck to me. I feel like a crazy man but it feels kinda good
>>
Life is cruel. After years of being suicidal, I've been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and now I don't want to die anymore.
Is this the life of a robot?
>>
>>26102196
me too
i used to fucking hate normies just like the rest of the board, but now i just fucking laugh at them
dumb fucking wagecucks, why should i care about socitey, or the white race, or any of that shit. fuck the world.
>>
>>26102241

im sorry anon. this is one of my biggest fears. i hope you can find peace and happiness in this life or the next if there is one
>>
>>26102196
Sounds like manic depression.
>>
>>26102265
I resigned myself to death long ago so it's not like I'm all shook up or anything. But I'd just rather not die now because life doesn't seem too bad anymore.

Maybe it's just the fact that I no longer have control over it, idk.
>>
>>26102196
It's just using humor to cope. Eventually the depression will come back in bouts
>>
Not yet. I still have hope.

It's either saving me or killing me, I can't tell.
>>
The trick is to learn to laugh with people, not at them.
>>
>>26102396
You mean to laugh at stuff normies laugh at? Like Family Guy and shit?
>>
>>26102466
Learn to laugh, mate.
You're allowed.
Laughter is a gift, accept it.
>>
>>26102478

y'know, this is good advice. i think it's time i turn my life around, start being myself, man up, be confident, and learn to laugh with people and not at them
>>
>>26102466
Family guy is kinda funny t b b
>>
File: 1448010825828.png (13KB, 191x199px) Image search: [Google]
1448010825828.png
13KB, 191x199px
its like my life has become a real time strategy game. And I am the commander of my army, the mayor of my town,and engineer of all of it.
But the distance between me , my plans, and my reality just make me feel like I put everything on autopilot.
Towns burn
Gold dwindles
enemys keep attacking

this is the nature of all things

do we not realize that the best way to fight the system is to escape rather than fight?

I have left myself to its own devices
>>
File: 1453434876053.gif (539KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1453434876053.gif
539KB, 500x358px
>>26102196
it always comes back

it always does
>>
File: fffffffffffffffffffff.jpg (22KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffffffffffffff.jpg
22KB, 234x250px
>>26102508

what the fuck did i just read. are you trying to write a young adult novel or what
>>
>>26102530
tryin to fuck yo ass boi
>>
>>26102498
This almost seems like sarcasm but I really hope you take it to heart.
One of the most important things I learned is to put my cynicism on the backburner and enjoy things. To welcome excitement and quickly move past disappointment.
It seems like something everyone would innately know but in my experience most people with depressive disorders don't actually think about it and actively choose to do it.
Obviously every case is different but it's pretty clear that welcoming happiness and the occasional bout of "turn your brain off"-itis is an important step.
>>
sorry but the depression will come back eventually.

only thing that will fix it is a life of eating right, sleeping well, exercising, and, well, having a fulfilling life.
>>
>>26102612
Oh, just all those vague things you read in buzzwords weekly?
Fuck off.
It doesn't even matter if the depression is intermittent as long as there are bright spots. Those are what you live for.
>>
>>26102256

Hear hear son. Lets just run wild and leave scorched earth behind when we leave. Praise Kek.
>>
>>26102612
Tried excercising and lifting, was going well for a while
Then I got a hernia from deadlifting a warmup 215 before my bitch boy 225
I was broken up about it during that day but then I realized "Why should I even care"
So now I laugh at my inability to even deadlift without my body breaking down and just work on upper body and take each day in stride

24 years old still in first year community college with a retail dead end job

loling at myself
>>
>>26102196
you're just compressing it

I lost all feeling too, even today I had a pretty good day

but when it hits, good lord.

I about killed myself last year because it flooded back like a dam breaking, now before I go to sleep every night I think of all the horrible shit and try to cope.

So far I think it's really helping, just thinking about all of it rather than mashing it down into my subconscious helps.
>>
Want to feel good about yourself?
All you need to do is realize you are alone for this crazy ride we call life.
Your friends, family, teachers, bosses & coworkers WILL fuck you over for personal gain.

Get a stable job & become as independant as you can, also learn how to fight.

If you get these 2 things down, there will be no more strings on you.
>>
>>26102683
>>26102671
>>26102646
>>26102256
>all this retardedly shitty advice
>>
File: 1404994229921.jpg (30KB, 349x329px) Image search: [Google]
1404994229921.jpg
30KB, 349x329px
>>26102508
found the edgy 16 year old
>>
>>26102696
>Going from being dependent weak betafag NEET to being independent calm chad is shitty advice

Kill yourself.
>>
>>26102725
>weak betafag
>neet
>chad
The fact that you unironically use these words should let anyone know to take your advice with a grain of salt.
>>
>>26102753
Do you even know where you are?
It's not about 4chan buzzwords.
It's about not leeching off off other's peoples succes and risking being fucked over by the people you think are closest to you.
You are litteraly telling leeches it's totallly ok to be a leech.
>>
>>26102779
And you are literally projecting.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.