[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you assume about this girl robots? The closest guess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 8jGCFCGst_.jpg (159KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8jGCFCGst_.jpg
159KB, 640x640px
What can you assume about this girl robots?

The closest guess will get the actual story
>>
she broke your heart
>>
>>26101438
Nah

blooooxino
>>
She sucked off all your friends
>>
>>26101415
Vapid stacy bitch who gets to travel the world with her daddys credit card
>>
>>26101596
Pretty close, keep guessing
>>
>>26101415
the ass was fat and this comment is original
>>
I can assume the worst, but it won't change anything. She'll still be whatever she is and I'll still be whatever it is that I am. I could make some judgements based off of the fact she appears to swimming in a rooftop pool many stories up and near a large body of water like a sea or ocean. That look on her face, though. It's the kind of expression that could haunt me if I look at it for too long. I know that I could never feel the way she feels in that image, not for a single moment, and I know that no woman will ever look at me like that in all of my life. It's just another picture of all the things that I'll never be and never have.
>>
>>26101678
Explain further my friend
>>
>>26101697
I'm not really sure what more you want.
>>
>>26101703
What stories and what about the expression, for example
>>
she's your sister and you want to fuck her
>>
>>26101758

Nope

Original comment certificate
>>
>>26101806
just tell us already you fucking faggot

SHE LIKES NIGGERS
>>
>>26101415
used to be cp actress
>>
>>26101732
Stories as in floors of the building. You can tell from the other buildings in the background that the pool isn't on a low level. Being higher up like that means it costs a lot more than average to have access to that pool. So you know she either comes from money or has connections to money. As for the expression, it's like something you would find in a clothing advertisement for brands that target teens and twenty-somethings that have more money than sense. That sort of precursor to a giggle, flirtatious with just a hint of desire but also a self-awareness and intentionality to it.
>>
>>26101859
You're right on both accounts
>>
>>26101625
Not same guy, but vapid rich stacy bitch who laughed at your auschwitz survivor body and tiny dick, though you had oneitis for her, and she fucked either your best friend, tyrone, or some chad who had antagonised you as long as you knew him
>>
>>26101897
Nope that's far from it
>>
She likes to be fucked hard by men over six foot tall.

She likes to work with kids.

She doesn't post nude on social media, but she clearly poses in ways that are blatantly sexual, not that she'd admit it.

She's very FAMUHLE R 100% LUV U FAMILEE on social media.

Has a ton of BFs, gets one every other month or so.
>>
>>26101415
that is a bitch who loves to fart
>>
>>26101938
>She doesn't post nude on social media, but she clearly poses in ways that are blatantly sexual, not that she'd admit it.

This one is true
>>
Well OP? We're waiting. Post her noods ready.
>>
File: Dumb bitch.gif (1003KB, 243x226px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb bitch.gif
1003KB, 243x226px
>>26101415

Slut that found a rich cvck to take her to a cruise ship.

She fucked the captain and the crew, but forgot about you.

You found their Cannon camera and fapped to it everyday until you got so deranged you decide to post the photo online.
>>
>>26102297
Refer to >>26101978

Originalo commento
>>
Well, basically, she's one of those gold diggers who found a 48 old rich fuck while she herself is 19. He absolutely spoiled her etc, ask anything I guess
>>
>>26101415
She got gang raped by negros and didn't report it to the police
>>
>>26102399
That kind of makes me angry, but it's not like life has any meaning anyways.
>>
>rooftop pool on beach condo

She's the fuck toy of some rich asshole.
>>
>>26102375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVRAmcRJ41g
>>
>>26101415
post more you heartbroke faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 409x409px
Wats the story faggot
>>
She's a Columbian drug mule.
Also, post more pics.
>>
Deliver dammit.
>>
She used to be ugly af
>>
>>26101678
Very deep, m'good gentlesir!

Just kidding that was fucking gay
>>
She lives in Miami.
>>
>>26101415
She looks kind of sad.

She might have had problems with her family, but she can enjoy the approval of sexual partners because she's hot.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.