[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people who care more about animals than humans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: 130 KB.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
130 KB.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
>people who care more about animals than humans
>>
>>26100161
my favourite is vegans because "animal rights"
>>
>>26100161
>caring about humans
>>
Why wouldn't I care more about animals? Humans aren't loyal.
>>
>>26100161
Animals are innocent. Humans can be twisted and malevolent.
>>
>>26100161
Humans are animals btw.
>>
>>26100188
Childish mentality
Who hops around me more I consider loyal
Animal whom I give food is more loyal lol yea faggot nice projecting
>>
If I had a choice of saving my dog or a random stranger, I would pick my dog 100% of the time.

Sorry senpai, I love my dog more than you.
>>
Animals are stupid and cruel. Humans are stupid and cruel but better at being stupid and cruel.
>>
>>26100224
how many lives of random strangers would you trade for your dog?
>>
>>26100161
My dog is bro tier.
>>
It's one of the classic signs of autism
>>
>>26100173
This, basically.

An animal will never judge you for being a fat autist with no social skills and anxiety; it'll just love you.
>>
>>26100196
>>26100188
>>26100224

>These classic edgemasters.
>>
>>26100285
I've met lot of autistic kids and most of them were obsessed about animals. It might just be a case of Sociopathy.
>>
>>26100325
Saying that humans can be malevolent is edgy now? Fuck off with this stupid "edgy" meme
>>
File: Image2.png (149KB, 355x352px) Image search: [Google]
Image2.png
149KB, 355x352px
>people who let their dog get up in their baby's face
>>
My dog won't cheat on me, won't audibly talk shit behind backs, won't try to control me, won't hurt me, won't betray my trust, will listen to me and stay my friend no matter what.
Humans are not capable of the loyalty, and love animals can give you.

I'd trade innumerable amounts of human lives for the life of my singular Pug. I would murder human beings to keep my pug alive or just to make her wag her tail in happiness.
>>
>>26100345

Yes, saying that human life is worth less than animal because humans are evil is one of the classic edgemaster traits.
>>
I thought I cared more about animals until I saw the infamous brick-through-windshield video.

Or this one:
http://liveleak.com/view?i=99d_1451807046
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 400x388px
>read that killing mice instead of setting them far away in the fields is a sign of having no empathy and makes you a psychopath

I'm not a psychopath, r-right?
>>
>>26100360
you are one stupid motherfucker
>>
>>26100369
But humans = Animals.
Not worse nor better.
>>
>>26100377
Yeah, don't watch this. It's pretty much the most horrible video every captured.

I'm serious. You have been warned. It will stay with you the rest of your life. It's not funny. It's just horrible, horrible, despair.
>>
>>26100392
You wouldn't be a psychopath unless you're born with these traits. You might just be a sociopath.
>>
>>26100393
>>26100369
>humans aren't piece of shit animals
>we're on top for a reason!!!
>implying anything you say matters when it's a fact dogs can be better people than people
>>
>>26100404
Humans are biologically animals, but are supreme among them. I have no issue with being prejudiced in this case.
>>
>>26100392
No that's silly, kill mice on the spot if they get into your home. They chew things and spread disease.
>>
>>26100427
Dogs don't give one fuck about you. They care about themselves.
>>
>>26100434
#notallmice
>>
I do prefer animals to people
People are all dishonest, self serving garbage
Animals are very honest and self serving.
>>
>>26100392
No, that's pretty psycho. I made this thread but I still use humane traps for the mice and rats in our house during the winter.
>>
>>26100161

It's not like humans are animals too or something
>>
>>26100461
>pretty psycho
fuck you normie, mice are retards that deserve to die. I stomp on their heads so they die quickly and painlessly. I'm not wasting my time because some dumbass mice invaded my house
>>
The only people that say that, which is admittedly a large percentage of people, are those who can't be around others without directing them constantly.

Dogs are dipshits that do everything their owners tell them to, humans not so much
>>
>>26100253
Not the same guy but I'd sacrifice all of Germany to save my cat.
idgaf
>>
>>26100500
>The only people that say that, which is admittedly a large percentage of people, are those who can't be around others without directing them constantly.
Hey. There are a few of us who *know* people need to be directed constantly, and opt for animals because they're better than people you end up needing to treat like pets anyway.
>>
>>26100411
Yeah, Zippocat makes me sad but nothing can match human hysteria in my opinion.
>>
>>26100451
and people do? Not one person gives a fuck about another.
NOT ONE. Unless they are family, people walk past people with dying children in their arms every day. That's not opinion, that's fact. That's the world. The majority of people do not give one fucking shit about anyone else.
Dogs care about everybody. They can love everybody. And you've obviously never had a pet if you think they can't have feelings toward you as well.
>>
>hurrdurr an animal would never hurt me!!
>Cats and dogs would eat your dead body if it was left long enough
Pets like you because you feed them.
>>
>>26100555
nice trips, but I think you're missing the fact that dogs and cats close the food chain by eating a human carcass
it's literally the most natural and rational thing to do
>>
>>26100431
>>26100431
The reason why is that we as a human have a mammal hemisphere of our brain which regulate our temper and emotions such as anxiety and fear. And we have something called the neo cortex which has for function to regulate sensory perception and conscious thoughts which give us the ability to create language and tools that are necessary to our survival as a mammalian specie. That's why we might be superior in a sense. But put a modern man with no knowledge and nothing to defend himself in the wild. The same person might just die out of hunger or be killed by a wild animal or some disease.
>>
>>26100593
>But put a modern day with no knowledge and nothing to defend himself in the wild. The same person might just die.

They will likely not die because they will seek help from other humans.

>but that's not natural!

Everything is natural. Cities, cars, roads. It's all nature. We are nature.
>>
>>26100555
And your daddy would probably fuck your carcass.
Who gives a shit what anything would do with you dead, what matters is what happens when youre alive.
People will just throw you in the ground if youre lucky.
People could also fuck your corpse and fill it with cum instead of embalming fluid.
People could murder your family because they didn't like the shoes you wore that day. And then string up the bodies to your cars and fuck them before setting the bodies on fire and driving them down the street.
All pets will do is love you and follow their instincts.
>>
>>26100161
And I'd care about humans why exactly?

If I was starving on the streets, not one would even give me the time of day.
>>
>>26100315
Or tear your face off, big difference between domesticated and wild animals.
>>
>>26100644
You can't know that animals love you. I know you've never been loved before so you don't know what it's like but how can you tell that an animal, without a capacity to love and only to reproduce, could love you?
>>
>>26100689
Especially if you're a fat autist, more meat 2bhfamalam
>>
>>26100161
>my pug is the only thing that recognizes my existence
yeah, you can fuck off.
>>
>>26100555

>eating dead body
>hurting someone

what the fuck you did here
>>
>>26100392
every time I catch a spider I always throw it outside. especially the ones that won't kill you, because they eat the flies and mosquitoes. they are bro-tier animals.

killing animals for no reason is just retarded, but if it is to save a random stranger then I would do it in a heartbeat.

that being said, only pathetic losers looking for affection would sacrifice another human being for an animal

>hurr my pet is better than any human could be to me
that's probably because you're a fucking asshole, yet a pet can't see that and you give it food and water.
>>
>>26100161
Animals are scum. Only humans matter. Every animal committed the crime of being born with the wrong DNA (the DNA of a non-human).l For this they must be punished through slavery, exile, or death.

Insects are the worst of all animals. I hate finding bugs in my house, especially when those wasps kept building nests around my home. I have probably killed enough wasps to be wasp-hitler. Would animal rights fuckheads be willing to live with a nest of wasps in their living room? And another in their attic? Would they just roll over and let the wasps take their house because while those animal-rights pussies would never harm a wasp, those wasps sure as hell would sting them to death if they got too close.

Fuck animals. Fuck wasps.
>>
>>26100669
Yeah, right. Beggars make an average day's wage because there are always some retards that give to them.
>>
what kind of person thinks "i'm not going to give a shit about that starving dog until every human in the world is no longer hungry"? a heartless idiot.

i don't prioritize my compassion. you can't really. if we did animals are going to be fucked forever because some portion of humanity will always be suffering. if you can cleanly mete your empathy out like that then you didn't have much to begin with. i respond to suffering. any suffering. human. animal. whatever.

the question is why you are angry at me for caring about animals. why am i the problem here? if i just stopped caring about those fucking attention-whore animals all our problems would be solved!
>>
>>26100690
>animals only have the capacity to reproduce but not to feel anything
Source me anon. I'm waiting.
>>
>>26100737
Would you eat the dead body of someone you loved? No, because you aren't an animal. If you were alive to see the animal doing that, then you would be hurt. Plus, cats and dogs would eat your dying body too, if left long enough.
>>
>>26100369
Yeah I bet you call blacks either nigger it shitskin so you can get off your fucking high horse
>>
File: jakas dziwna ta planeta.jpg (115KB, 1067x650px) Image search: [Google]
jakas dziwna ta planeta.jpg
115KB, 1067x650px
>being on this board
>telling people how they should care about humans

fucking normies rrreeee
>>
>>26100765
Anon a spider is very different from a mouse or rat. You can peacefully coexist with our arachnid brethren.
Mice are parasites. They literally wreck your home.
It's like saying I'll just take this termite and drop it far away.
No, because either it comes back or finds another home to destroy.
>>
File: 1453916821881.jpg (717KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
1453916821881.jpg
717KB, 800x7200px
>caring about either
>>
>>26100315
>dogs don't like me for no reason
>>
Animals, especially house pets, are easier to love as they don't have thoughts like human beings do. They don't judge or put labels on things or people. Most people adore dogs,cats and so on because of this.
>>
>>26100815
>Would you eat the dead body of someone you loved?
My family has done that for generations.
>No, because you aren't an animal.
Le humans aren't animals meme :^)
>If you were alive to see the animal doing that, then you would be hurt.
No I wouldn't be, because I know it's a fucking animal.
>>
I care about people, but I'm much more comfortable around animals. It doesn't really matter to me if my dog genuinely loves me or not because she wants to be around me and will choose me over other people. She's a good dog.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.