[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /legit poorer than nigger/ >parents have broken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 633x758px
Who here /legit poorer than nigger/

>parents have broken down farm house
>the Windows are 200 years old
>can't even replace them because they are a custom size that doesn't exist anymore
>parents get paid every other Thursday
>they buy food on Tuesday because they wait 2 days to cash checks
>7 or 8 days before that there's literally 0 food
>there's some rotting lettuce and freezer burnt shit in bags that sucks
>got a phone for Christmas
>can't even afford to put minutes on it
>go to houses where the parents collect welfare and don't work
>they're house is nicer than mine and they have tons of food and it's kept clean
>my house is always a mess and my mom just angrily stares at me every time we pass in the hallway
>>
>>26093061
why not just apply for welfare money?
>>
>>26093061
>be me
>be nigger
>laugh at you poor neets
How's it feel to be white and on welfare?
You're literally lower then trash
>>
>>26093180
I can't my parents make a lot but they're irresponsible and have debt
>>
>>26093061
>his insanely poor parents bought a phone for him for christmas
>he's not even grateful

fuck off and end yourself
>>
>>26093457
so they're actually not poor?

brotip: assuming you're 18, write a lease for yourself, where you have to pay rent to your parents. go to the welfare office, get welfare yourself to pay for the rent + food.
>>
>>26093457
If you're over 18 you can at least get food stamps for yourself. Say you are homeless and forced to live with your parents and they don't give you money for food.
>>
>>26093487
Obviously I'm grateful it's just embarrassing as fuck never having time on my phone or food and shit
>>
>>26093739
Buuhu look at me i cant talk on the phone... oh theres no food either
>>
>>26093739
What do your parents do?

So they make a lot of money but they spend it all on past debt?

Do you live on an old farm? wtf
>>
>>26093830
As you sit in your cozy warm house filled with food and nice smells
>>
Tell me about the mold OP.
>>
get a job nigger and leave your retarded family behind
>>
>>26093061
Atleast you got internet
>>
>>26093061
yfw they are poor and angry because mommys contraception failed resulting in you
>>
>>26093061
>live in house that is literally falling apart
>roof is leaking
>gutters need to be replaced
>some rooms don't have any power in them
>like 4 broken windows
>siding coming off outside walls
>only live with mother and she barley makes like 24K per year
>she sends money to spic grandparents in Mexico rather then spend it on the house
>>
>>26093061
Do you live in Fresno?
>>
>>26093061
Shit. 200 year Windows. Where do you live? I may want to buy them from you. What state? Or are you in Surrey and in a 3M 18th century farmhouse with a Aga stove?
>>
>>26094116
Seriously. Can I have your windows? Are they obviously flawed? Can you see the pour remnants?
>>
>>26093061
>>can't even replace them because they are a custom size that doesn't exist anymore
Either frame in a new window or just use some plexi.

I guess I do have some education after all.
>>
Op had to fight off a rat and lost the thread.
>>
OP where are you? Seriously ill buy your old windows and replace them with modern Windows if they're obviously hand poured.
>>
>>26094194
They are fucked man like chipped paint almost rotting wood held together with plaster they're all I have though
>>
>>26094312
What's the glass look like? Or are you exaggerating when you say 200 years? Does it have ridges that look like it was poured?
>>
>>26094312
Oh shit chipped paint in an old house is not good. Enjoy your lead poisoning f@m
>>
Sounds like my living situation almost exactly until i manned up and got job and moved out. No im still poor as hell and live in a disgusting house without any food, but atleast im drunk all the time...
>>
Also why the hell have you not posted pics yet. At least just post some pics of you ghetto windows
>>
I give up op. Send me close up pictures of the glass to [email protected] and maybe you can make some money.
>>
>>26093061
Here is what you do op
Go ask daddy to buy you an apartment like a serious adult
Tell him you are going to need some allowance money too
And a comfy gaming. Hair and new PC and ac
I can guarantee be will. But it for you
It worked for me after all
>>
>>26094369
It was lead paint but my parents scraped them and repainted them like 16 years ago
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.