[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 144199416968.jpg (102KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
144199416968.jpg
102KB, 960x960px
I'm ending it come February. I don't want to but I've ruined many things and don't have the energy to try and fail anymore.

Is anyone planning on killing themselves this year?
>>
February is such a shitty month to kill yourself. At least wait until a nice rainy day in April.
>>
>>26089291
I want to do it in February too
>>
>>26089332
January is shittier though.
>>
>>26089334
Have you made any preparations?
>>
Please don't do it Jeb, you've got a wonderful family and stuff.
>>
>>26089291
Before you kill yourself maybe try living a full life, its only a blink compared to the following eternity anyway
>>
>>26089686
I tried living. I'm bad at it. No use in delaying the inevitable anymore
>>
but anon, shouldn't you wait until AFTER valentines day?
>>
lets do it together
>>
>>26090287
Id be down for a big robot an hero
>>
File: 1445130372242.jpg (49KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
1445130372242.jpg
49KB, 503x503px
>>26089291
I'm seriously considering it, but haven't decided yet. My reasons are similar.
>>
We should make a suicide pact.
>>
The new fire emblem game comes out in February what are you thinking op
>>
>>26092479
I'm in
Should we film it and upload it as a testament of what society has done to the modern male?
>>
>>26089291
I like your picture op
>>
Why are you killing yourself? Could it be something you'll laugh at how stressed you were over in some years? Do you loathe yourself and/or others due to inhibition? Are you apathetic due to ennui?
>>
All im going to say op is keep thinking it over until you get to the day, try and try and find a reason to live. Imagine you did actually have something that was worth sticking around for but you had clouded judgement and didn't realise. Just make sure you really, really know.
I personaly have no plan, but i will end up killing myself at some point im the future, i wouldnt want to hurt my parents which is the main thing stopping me. I also find life too difficult, i dont have what it takes to get through life.
>>
>>26089291
I was planning on killing myself February 29th, but I found reasons to live.
>>
>>26092778

Sounds pretty gay, mate. I just want to leave people dumbfounded, just picture it, a group of social recluses commit mass suicide.
>>
Finish yourself brah
>>
I'll probably kill myself once my girlfriend finally breaks up with me, so it looks like February is the end of the line for me too.
>>
>>26092778
>Should we film it and upload it as a testament of what society has done to the modern male?

No use m8. Just go into the dark silently, like the ghosts we are.
>>
University was depressing me so much that I was seriously considering it but instead I dropped out and am planning to wagecuck for a few months until I've saved enough to live in a tent in the wilderness.
>>
Im gonna quit smoking on feb second :) ive been smoking for 15 years so I better quit before I stroke out :):):)
>>
>>26093112
just do it now end yourself
>>
>>26089291
My new years resolution was to kill myself if things get worse by 2017, so we'll see. I recommend other suicidal anons at least delay until a point because things might get better, ya know?
>>
>>26093156
Dropped out yesterday wooooh
>>26093120
That's cool too.
When and where?
>>
>>26089291
Please not im February, my birthday is in February
>>
Yeah, I was planning on doing it on my birthday (the 25th) so that the body gets found quickly and doesn't stink up the place.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.