[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tick o c k The wagecuck is on the clock.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 14

File: comfy pepe 5.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 5.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Tick
o
c
k

The wagecuck is on the clock.
>>
>>26087197

Flip
l
o
p

Wagie picks the mop,
endless hours cleaning the floor
counting minutes left to reach the door.
>>
>>26087227
I-I like this meme
>>
File: diddly.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
diddly.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>26087227
> NEET
> boring life
You've got the wrong bloke, squire.
>>
File: fo_real.jpg (9KB, 231x225px) Image search: [Google]
fo_real.jpg
9KB, 231x225px
>>26087197
Choosing to be a wagecuck is one of the things people do that I just can't wrap my head around, no matter what.

Why the fuck would you throw away your life by spending almost all of it doing arbitrary, meaningless tasks?
>>
>Tick Tock
>Wagies on the clock
>Their homely wives are sucking Chad's cock

>Wagecucks, when will they learn?
>Minimum wage is all they'll earn
>>
WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN FEELIN LIKE P DIDDY
>>
>>26087388
T-TO BE AN HONORABLE AND PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF S-S-S-SOCIETY

SO I CAN GIVE SOMETHING BACK

SO I WONT ME USELESS FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND ME AND... AND.... die cold and alone in my bed having done nothing with my life and living it - not for "others", but for a faceless and uncaring mass i called "society"
>>
NEETs smile and fart while wagies shart
>>
>>26087388

So I can afford nice clothes, a nice car and my last trip to Mexico.
>>
>NEET
>Not in Employment, Education or Training

I think we've established why you people don't want to go into Employment.

What about Education or Training?
>>
>>26088472
A young person who is no longer in the education system and who is not working or being trained for work
I much rather have my heavy personalized home delivered classes by college professors that daddy pays for tho
>>
File: smugwojakwatch.png (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakwatch.png
42KB, 640x400px
>>26087197
This happens on my watch.
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 992x1856px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 992x1856px
>>26088472
The explanation you seek can be found here
>>
>>26088472
They're not in education or training because they're in employment.

This whole "NEET pride" meme was started by a few turbo autists here, but once it got big enough our marauding normies from other boards took it over. Ever since then it's for the most part just normies showing up to do in-character trolling when off work or slacking off during work. I was here when the meme was picked up by spillover from elsewhere and remember when people would still break character mid thread to laugh at how many people were taking their made up stories seriously. Even I used to do despite classifying as a "normie" by /r9k/ standards with my cushy office job up until the meme got old a few months ago and I stopped doing this in-character trolling.

So no need to pay these threads any real attention as it's mostly just Reddit and /b/ showing up here to troll robots...
>>
>>26088598
No, this image pertains solely to justifications for not "wage slaving". I'm asking about education (university or college etc.), or training (apprenticeships or internships etc.).
>>
>>26087388
To be fair, NEETs do the same thing, except they don't get paid.

Doing "arbitrary,meaningless tasks" has nothing to do with having a job or not.
>>
>>26088643
Still not true
You are the autist, you are a neet who always shows up during these threads because you hate people who are better than you and want all neets to be unhappy, this isn't the first thing you tried and you are not the only one who hates us
It must be quite sad to not have anything g else to do than lurk this board, I have 6 other things to do and I miss these threads quite often because of it
>>
File: 1452914460803.jpg (141KB, 792x688px) Image search: [Google]
1452914460803.jpg
141KB, 792x688px
>tfw 22, living with parents who pay for my food and well being and spend all of my money I get from a part time job at a Hershey chocolate factory on video games while parents never urge me to do better because I'm clinically diagnosed as autistic from a psychiatrist who convinced my parents to let me drop out when I was 16 and got my GED. Life has been good to me so far.
>>
>>26088658
I already told you college is a scam and I can get better teaching from the same professor for a fraction of the cost
And training don't be stupid, who would want to work for free?
>>
File: 66K3m.jpg (61KB, 437x750px) Image search: [Google]
66K3m.jpg
61KB, 437x750px
>>26087388
I cook, not completely useless. Don't have to talk too much or deal with customers shit. Waiters do that, normies.
>>
>>26088658
Because the purpose of those things prepare you for a lifetime of wagekekery. This is pretty obvious
>>
>>26088762
>not completely useless
Spend hours upon hours working on things that will be gone in minutes without leaving my kind of mark
Rand had a chapter about cooking in atlas shrugged
>>
>>26088717
>Thinking I lurk on this board all the time
>Thinking I don't actually have a cushy job
If you're one of the normies off reddit or /b/ who thought this was funny, the meme got old and most of the people actually getting baited by it are gone. However if you're one of the few actual NEETs who never realized that this meme was mostly just "normies" pretending to be NEET to piss off robots and other "normies", I feel sad for you.

If you've actually been here since before the NEET thread craze started, you'd know the truth about these threads.

So if you're one of the pretenders, you should probably get back to work and if you're one of the few real NEETs, you should probably just get back to fapping to your waifu's or whatever you spend your days doing.
>>
>>26088761
>>26088771
Thanks for your insights.
>>
File: 1452369737861.png (204KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1452369737861.png
204KB, 800x670px
>>26087197
tfw failed uni
and have to wait till october to start over
got new pills from my shrink
>>
>>26088828
People need to eat. People are lazy sacks of shit who stay home and do nothing. I am happy to accommodate their needs. Over half of my orders daily are to-go and takeout.
>>
>>26088839
I have been here since 2009 baby and I hate all the sorry neets who do nothing but sleep and complain and tha t in ludes you
>cushy job
>not always here
Sure thing that's why you show up every thread no matter how early or late is made at just minutes of it. Being made
>but k browse from work
Nobody is retarded enough to do this
>>
>>26088913
>Still trying to imply I'm a NEET because it's business hours where you live
Sorry to break it to you, but I'm not based in murrica. Where I live it's right now 22:49 and well past office hours.

Seriously... Why the fuck do murricans ALWAYS assume that everyone is murrican or based in murrican unless there's a clear indication they aren't? Why are they this stupid?
>>
>>26089008
You're just upset because we have the power to fuck your shit-ass country up whenever we deem it necessary

#nukes
>>
>>26089008
I'm not murrikan either (the irony) but if what you say is right I have seen you post this at 4 am on workdays
>>
>30 years old
>never worked a day in my life
>never went to college
>still live with parents

I love the NEET life, my parents are rich and have a nice big house on a canal in Florida so I barely ever see them, they let me take the boat out whenever I feel like it, today I was just out deep sea fishing for most of the day, caught some grouper and then stopped on a small island with no one on it and had lunch. I will inherit millions and never have to worry about anything, while wageslaves bow to me and kiss my feet when I get angry at them, it is hilarious, rich NEET life is the way to live.
>>
>>26088761
Goodluck bud

I'll pray for you
>>
>>26087388
To get a paycheck. Shit isn't free.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 469x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 469x349px
Kill yourselfs NEETS
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26087197
This thread could use another reply from me.
>>
>>26087388
so i can buy anime figurines
>>
File: z7hzGEx.png (369KB, 1823x482px) Image search: [Google]
z7hzGEx.png
369KB, 1823x482px
im living the dream. wouldnt change a thing
>>
File: 1450022219061.jpg (1MB, 6481x3361px) Image search: [Google]
1450022219061.jpg
1MB, 6481x3361px
I havent stepped outside my room too many times this winter. Only occasional bike rides etc. just to get some fresh air when it's a bit warmer. Has been a cold winter so far.

Mom asks every day what food would i like to eat today etc. Today i was fine with a really really solid steak. Cant get much better steaks even in the best restaurants.

A computer with the recent components, in case i choose to spend my time playing some. I dont play that much anymore.

I have a very nice liquor cabinet at my hands. It's been in regular use as the winter has been cold, as i already told. Mom fills as a request. I've been into whiskeys really. I think i need to order cigars too soon. This could be a really new "hobby" for me. Whiskey and cigars and the comfiest room ever..., how's that sound.
>>
File: B54r9pJ.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
B54r9pJ.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>26089305
sounds fucking nice. im kinda in a similar situation
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.