[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day of new semester classes >we're supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

>first day of new semester classes
>we're supposed to introduce ourselves
>say our name, our major, and something we enjoy doing
>the first few students say shit like "playing with my pet," "sailing," "rock climbing," etc
>my turn
>I decide to be honest and not lie, maybe people will like that
>"anon, econ/csci major, Monster Hunter"
>no one knows what the fuck im talking about
>realize ive made a huge mistake
>go silent
>professor pushes me "whats that, anon?"
>i-it's a video... game...
>rest of class goes on
>no one speaks to me
>see at least one stacy look at me, put her hand over her mouth and giggle with a pitying expression

Fuck me. I'm not even THAT Autistic, I just have these 'hobbies' that I can't talk to anyone about.

I've given up on making friends, this is the last fucking time I try. They don't like me when I lie and pretend to enjoy their boring shit just so I can TRY to have a conversation with them, and they don't like me when I'm honest about what I enjoy doing in an attempt to be genuine.

Fuck.

General /autisticFirstImpressions/ thread I guess
>>
hey man you sound pretty upset maybe you should just take a chill pill, calm down and relax.
>>
>>26078397
christ OP if you really had to be honest could have just said videogames. You'd still be condescended to but at least it's not as autistic
>>
>>26078397
haha you are a literal fucking autist
>>
>>26078397
the trick is to just kinda slide it in there and not be so specific, even lie a bit but still hide it in there somewhere

If you ever have to admit your hobbies like this just say you like gaming, don't specify what game because 99.9% of the time the normies won't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>26078413

I'm in my third year of college and this was my last strategy left I had at my disposal to make friends (or simply any kind of social connection) and I fucked it up.

I know I'm going to spend the rest of college as "that one guy" who spends all his time in his room playing video games and studying. I really hate it.

>>26078434
>>26078446

I'm aware of that, thanks
>>
Just say video games next time, or find a hobby that's a bit more socially acceptable to say, like working out.
>>
>>26078463
what is up with all you faggots saying just work out bro?
>>
>>26078397
anon, videogames aren't a hobby
>>
>>26078475
Because it works if you have the willpower to keep at it.
>>
>>26078397

Was this last week? Does your name start with an I?

I thought we might be bros, I don't play video games as much but I had a feeling we had stuff in common.
>>
>say our name, our major, and something we enjoy doing

transferred out of community college to an actual university. do they really do this at other community colleges i didnt go to?
>>
Everyone plays video games. In real life, nobody thought twice about OP's answer. Stacy was probably laughing at something else. OP is an autist because he doesn't realize this.
>>
File: CBb00P2U0AAyP2x.jpg (67KB, 576x544px) Image search: [Google]
CBb00P2U0AAyP2x.jpg
67KB, 576x544px
>we will never be genuinely accepted
>>
>>26078486

S-Shut up

>>26078523

It's a uni, but relatively small campus

>>26078533

;_;
>>
>>26078491
no it doesn't you fucking retard, sure you gain muscles but you don't lose your anxiety/awkwardness.
>>
tough day OP?

originalpost
>>
File: 1440362609916.png (321KB, 652x502px) Image search: [Google]
1440362609916.png
321KB, 652x502px
>>26078397
I did the same thing once but I said my hobby is abusing alcohol and everybody laughed.
I have no regrets.
>>
>>26078397
Time to grow up and put those toys away, little champion.
>>
>>26078397
I just say I like to sleep it works everytime and everyone laugh I think it's the best answer
>>
>>26078397
>sailing
>rock climbing
>boring shit

are you aware you're a dull retard?
>>
>>26078397
>"sailing," "rock climbing,"
You should have made up bullshit like this.

They don't go sailing or rock climbing every day. The people that said that have probably done it once in their life.
But it's something that will instantly impress the normie, if you fake it.
>>
No one has to like you, faggot. Stop being a little bitch.
>>
At least say videogames that's 50% less autistic then *insert videogame*.
>>
>>26078397
Is this how things are in America? I'm in the UK and people are more chill about video game stuff here.
>>
>>26078397
>"i'm not that autistic"
>dont have friends
good one, now go run like sonic the hedgehog.
>>
>>26080868
I live in Scotland and anyone who stood up and said they liked "Monster Hunter" would have been rightfully bullied

You think people are more chill about it because you're still in secondary school
>>
>>26078397
Why are American colleges like Italian english classes in middle school?
>>
That's about as retarded as if you were to say "Godfather" instead of saying watching movies.
>>
>>26082766
>bullying
>in college
I mean I never really went, so I dunno, but I figured you were supposed to be an adult at that stage.
>>
>>26078397

I'm horrible at first impressions. I look very autistic and dirty because I'm a shit skin with long curly hair and no fashion sense, but I'd consider myself fairly interesting to people with similar niche interests. furthermore, I'm fairly articulate when I type and I have an expansive vocabulary, but I can't talk to people easily in real life.

How the fuck are we meant to talk to people and make friends? Unless I have a HUD that tells me what people like and their interests and personality traits, I never know if I can connect to them. I might just give up and go join the anime club, at least I'm some sort of meme to them because they write "who is anon?" on their shirts for some reason and then smile at me.
>>
>>26078397
>>26082772

No really what the hell?

Do you really have to tell your hobbies to your teacher like in elementary school?

I mean we did it in middle school too a few times for some foreign language classes like English jut so that the teacher could make us talk a bit in English, or in elementary school to socialize, but in fucking college?
>>
>>26082929
>im a shit skin
Stopped reading.
Nothing worse than a self hating faggot.
Kill yourself.
NOW!
>>
>>26083351
it's probably for some general ed class as an icebreaker so people can exchange numbers for study groups or some shit
>>
>>26083446

I'm not black, I'm a different type of shitskin

Well, It's true that I'm genetically inferior. There's no point in lying to myself about an observable and effectively objective fact. The physical traits I am endowed with, such as short height, a bumpy potato nose, black curly hair and dark brown eyes and thin wrists are all ugly traits.
>>
>>26083463
the fuck is a general ed class?
>>
File: mexicans.jpg (30KB, 440x299px) Image search: [Google]
mexicans.jpg
30KB, 440x299px
>>26078397

Even if you said something generic like "reading and sports" they still wouldn't wanna be your friend. You're a creep. You're genetically inferior. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Look in a mirror lol. Go cry faggot.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.