[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared to ask /a/ because I'm always 2-3 seasons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: nisekoi-swimsuit-chitoge-1.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nisekoi-swimsuit-chitoge-1.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
I'm scared to ask /a/ because I'm always 2-3 seasons behind the FoTM shit
but what is up with this show, I've watched the first 3 episodes or so, but I'm completely lost

it's like, they just throw all these characters and facts at you and never properly introduce you to any of it

was there I prequel I missed or something? or is it meant to be confusing for the first 5 episodes or so like bakemonogatari?
>>
There's only 2 seasons afaik. No differently-named prequel.
>>
>>26076701
>I'm scared to ask /a/

Be more subtle, try this:
>WTF is wrong with this show? I've watched the first 3 ep and I'm completely lost. It's like, they just throw all these characters and facts at you and never properly introduce you to any of it. I don't get why did all of you love this shit at all.
>>
It's all just dumb backstory that's not really relevant later on. All you need to know is every girl wants MC's penis
>>
>>26076821
>>26076805
so then it's supposed to throw 4 main characters at you in the first few episodes and not explain why they're all chasing after one dude or why one is the daughter of a mob bos s or why another has a gun?

jesus I think I made a mistake, I watched this after finishing Akame ga Kill because I wanted something lighter, but man, it looks like flimsy moe harem bait to me
>>
Just your usual best girl show. Don't expect anything to make sense or anything to happen.
>>
>>26076871
It's just a harem. The characters want his dick because that's the plot of the show.

There's a bit of over the top gun shit that doesn't really make logical sense, but think of it more like physics in old cartoons than a mystery that needs to be solved.
>>
Manga explained things a bit better and, well, was better overall. In the end while It's not the deepest shit ever, It's kinda entertaining.
>>
>>26076871
It comes together, a bit, later.
but, this: >>26076894
>>
it is just another stupid harem show but, the first season is called "nisekoi" the second season "nisekoi." make sure you're not starting with season 2
>>
It's harem. How the girls get there and their reason is unimportant. They're a cheap scaffolding to create a scenario for haremtards where the MC has a gorillion girls after his dong for no real reason.
>>
>>26076964
that explains it
horriblesubs didn't show it, but I was watching season 2 because they have no way to differentiate
>>
>>26076903
I know what it is but I have an issue with shows who can't get their shit together and manage to tell a coherent story in one season. I mean literally nothing happened in the first season beside character introductions and teasing a better plot.
>>
File: 1412641371791.jpg (13KB, 248x251px) Image search: [Google]
1412641371791.jpg
13KB, 248x251px
>>26076701

Happens to be one of my favorite harems, mostly for the art and comedy.

It's a long series. It'll flesh stuff out. Eventually. Read the manga when you're done with the animu. It's not that confusing at all, are you zoning out while watching it or something?
>>
why the fuck are the first and second season called the same thing AHHHHHH
now I've watched about 4 episodes of season 2, but I have to go way back and finish season 1
>>
>>26077016
If you think literally nothing happened in the first season you're going to hate the second season

>>26077036
>why the fuck are the first and second season called the same thing

They're not. It's common for anime seasons to have very similar names (such as K-On! and K-On!!) though.
>>
>>26077062
> the first season is nisekoi
> the second season is nisekoi
they sure look the same to me
>>
File: thincdf.png (43KB, 1031x597px) Image search: [Google]
thincdf.png
43KB, 1031x597px
>>26077009
hmm? they're under two seperate tabs
>>
>>26077094
First season is Nisekoi
Second season is Nisekoi:

On nyaa the second season is either labelled S2 or Second Season
>>
File: ......111111.png (355KB, 509x516px) Image search: [Google]
......111111.png
355KB, 509x516px
>>26077094
subtle differences, blame the Japanese.
>>
>>26077094
It's a joke on the name of the show.
>he doesn't know Japanese
Ha
>>
>>26077245
I don't
because I live in a shitty middle of nowhere town where our education system was shit and half taught us spanish

I'd learn it now, but it seems like a waste, asian languages are hard as fuck and I would never use it besides for anime
also, I have a lot of other work outside of hobbies, and the only reason I watch anime is because it's passive and I can watch 2-3 episodes before I go to bed
>>
>>26077245
>learning a language spoken only on a remote archipelago full of xenophobes just so you can point out jokes on /r9k/
>>
>>26077330
Learning Spanish is a lot more sensible than learning Japanese though, especially if you're American
>>
>>26077336
>implying your life is more important than this
>>
>>26076871
I don't remember when they get into the details about Raku knowing Onodera, but I'm pretty sure they tell you literally everything you need to know about the girls when they introduce them. You should probably just pay attention.
>>
>>26077360
half teaching a language is a joke though
as in, teaching basic grammar and maybe 200 vocabulary words and 4-5 tenses
which is what the american school system does, it leaves spanish/french less than half taught and barely functional
>>
>>26077410
it's been solved
I accidentally watched season 2 first because they're labeled as almost the same thing, minus the ":" at the end of season 2
so I started 13 episodes in when chitoge and the MC were dating and shit
>>
>>26077419
At least it gives you a starting point and a memorized mini-guide if you happen to travel to a Spanish speaking country

My (Australian) school taught me Indonesian, which is a language I will literally never use since the only part of Indonesia people go to mostly speaks English anyway
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.