[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad kicking me out because I have no friends and no gf I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1409009921475.png (14KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
1409009921475.png
14KB, 178x178px
>dad kicking me out because I have no friends and no gf

I pay part of his bills but the only reason he wants me out is because I'm not normal. I just don't understand.
>>
>>26071955
The only way you're going to not be a weird fuck is if you're homeless and survive the streets it's a rite of passage be happy

Just drink beer a lot is a curb really much more different than a bed?
>>
>>26071955
He prob caught you fapping to chicks with dicks
>>
>>26071980
>The only way you're going to not be a weird fuck is if you're homeless and survive the streets it's a rite of passage be happy

lolwut kind of logic is this?

Normies are all normal and happy with everything they'll ever need. They never had to survive homelessness.
>>
Sometimes you have to kick the baby bird out of the nest in order for it to grow up and take flight. You'll understand when you're a dad.
>>
>>26072057
Most suburban men are considered women by the standards of people from the ghetto and the streets
>>
That sucks man I'm sorry. I don't even know what I'd do if I got kicked out. I don't have a single friend to stay with, I'd be fucked.
>>
>>26072069
>You'll understand when you're a dad.
Sorry, I meant
You'll understand when you're dead.
>>
>>26072155
lol no i didn't
>>
>>26072069
Well, fuck that kind of dads, sincerely
>>
>>26072217
why? ever heard of tough love? the alternative is his son never grows up and the world will eat him alive. At least this way he gives his baby a fighting chance.
>>
>>26072241
>the world will eat him alive

If he's already making money what's the problem?
>>
>>26072155
Nice one
I'm a very lucky bird tho because daddy made a little nest for me to move out to because he got tired of waiting and couldn't just kick me out
I'm currently very happy just chirping away but will probably want a female bird someday
I'm a smart bird tho because daddy taught me to use women instead of getting invested in them so I will figure out something
>>
>>26072308
Dad's lived long enough and is smart enough to know that making money isn't the be all and end all of things. He knows independence is what his son needs. He knows maturity is what his son needs. He knows kicking him out of the nest is what his son needs.
>>
>>26072361
>independence
>maturity

Define this.
>inb4 hurr check the dictionary
>>
>>26072241
>tough love
More like
>im lazy and give up on trying to figure out whats wrong with my child
>>
File: 1453752718479.jpg (88KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1453752718479.jpg
88KB, 400x388px
>>26071955
>dad call me today a creep because I don't never had a gf ;_; yep im 27 virgin
But I have a job and car...
Im just redpiled and most girls are dumb and empty...
>>
>>26072400
>Dad calls his own son a creep
What a fucking scumbag. It's no surprise you're social development is fucked.
>>
>>26072400
>Im just redpiled and most girls are dumb and empty
The lies we tell ourselves...
Just accept that you're undesirable. It get's more tolerable once you let go.
>>
>>26072101
>only homeless people are normal
>you should feel bad about living a comfortable suburban life because homeless people and African-Americans will laugh at you
>>
>>26072437
Not him but

>accept that I'm undesirable
>meet girl
>takes interest in me
>laughs at all my jokes, looks into my eyes, flirts, etc
>holy shit I'm not undesirable someone likes me
>fuck it up
>be depressed
>accept that I'm undesirable
>etc etc etc
>>
>>26072437
They are kind of dumb and empty tho but they are also really pretty and if she has a good attitude she can make everyone feel happier like more comfortable or something, I have seen it happen
It's overall a nice thing to have around but you have to be careful tho be sure they are dangerous
>>
>>26072378
>independence
>maturity
capable of sustaining himself on his own

capable of looking after his own family, should he get one one day

capable of making life changing decisions on his own being able to make the right choices without needing someone to hold his hand

learning to make mistakes and accomplish things on his own merit

If your baby doesn't crawl, he's not going to be able to walk. Dads just getting him to crawl so that one day he can learn to walk on his own.
>>
>>26072502
Because they are dangerous
>>
>>26072512
Some people don't need to walk at all tho
>>
>>26072552
you might not feel that way when its your own son though
>>
>>26072628
Nah I will never have kids
>>
>>26072101
Who cares what a bunch of homeless and "street" people think about anything?
>>
>>26072069
Exactly, otherwise suddenly he's thirty and blowing out candles on the cake you baked him.
>>
>>26072646
Then your opinion on this matter matters very little.
>>
>>26072679
Then you failed your son a long time ago. It has nothing to do with though love. It's just that you're a horrible father.
>>
>>26072512
How any of these things is related to OP you fucking retard?
>>
>>26072706
I'm not going to discuss anything with a brat throwing a tantrum. Go into your corner and calm down.
>>
>>26072732
>Get called out on his bullshit
>hurrdurr

Imbecile, don't talk when you have no clue, go be an armchair psychologist somewhere else.
>>
>>26072241
dude the manboys of r9k will never understand this. don't even try. the only thing they'll put any effort into other than vidya and masturbation, is staying on the gravy train as long as possible. they are parasites.
>>
File: tumblr_m8x60dD16C1rcnp56o1_1280.jpg (485KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8x60dD16C1rcnp56o1_1280.jpg
485KB, 800x1200px
he probably just wants to fug but you're always there cockblocking him OP
>>
>shitty upbringing is a big reason you are the way you are
>parents blame you for it
typical
>>
>>26072695
Very well
I just wanted to point out to anon that he could always just ask his daddy for an apartment like I did
Surely his daddy will at least do this for him before cutting all contact with him
>>
>>26072732
>this passive aggressiveness
>this better than you attitude
I think I love you
You are the kind of bitch I always dreamed to hate in my life
Please be in londond
>>
>>26072832
>this passive aggressiveness
>this better than you attitude
I had no idea that's how I was being perceived. I could be wrong or you could be misinterpreting me using your own character as a bench mark for judging others. But I will take your feedback under advisement and reflect to try to better myself. Not in London sorry.
>>
>>26072832
get in shape, move out of mommy's and get a job you thirsty ass masochist..
>>
>>26072889
Please you are exactly my type
I have a million imperfections you could pic on
I can avoid going home every night by staying in a bar or something killing the hours dredding seeing you
I need you in my life
>>
>>26072896
Except I live alone, I don't have a job tho but I... I
Ugh I do t really want one
I didn't expect to fall in love I'm conflicted
>>
>>26072468
No I'm not saying homeless section 8 too

I'm not saying it's normal but have fun being submissive and dominated in every public transaction
>>
>>26072896
Ok o don't have a job but ask yourself this
Would you rather have someone love you for your imperfections or hate you for your quality's
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.