[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your honest opinion of /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17

File: 1452562022080.gif (307KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1452562022080.gif
307KB, 500x275px
No memes, no irony, no bitterness, just the sober truth of it

I can't help but agree with most everything believed here. Its depressing and ruins you, but in my experience that usually means something is true
>>
A collection of rejects from the island of misfit toys. I'm sure everyone here is possible of great thing, they're just too damn arrogant and too broken.
>>
File: Schelmisches_Meme.png (28KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Schelmisches_Meme.png
28KB, 200x150px
>>26067179
It is a good place to laugh about people. And boy, do I laugh about you! And it is a sad place. I laugh about the sad things, too.

But most importantly, 4chan is my home. And I even if I wanted I could not leave.
>>
>>26067231
>everyone here can do great things

Don't feed their egos please. We have enough "smart but lazy" types
>>
>>26067179
That this board just shows how ridiculous life is in general.
>>
>>26067374
don't remind me... i used to think that till i took an IQ test.
>>
>>26067179
I like if the way it is
Too many robots and it becomes a depressive cirklejerk
Too many children and it becomes poo poo pepe
>>
>>26067374
I'm dumb and lazy
>>
>>26067231
you really think that. smart but lazy is something inept idiots made up to console themselves. smart but lazy doesn't exist. there's literally no reason for you to pull that "capable of great things" card unless you're trying to motivate your own kid. these entitled knobheads don't need more coddling.
>>
>>26067179
I think most people here are pretty chill and I like them.

I feel at home here and it's the only place I do.

I also think most of the negative things expressed are not representative of most people's true self. It's just angry outbursts and venting.
>>
This is my home.
>>
File: totalqt.jpg (560KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
totalqt.jpg
560KB, 1000x1000px
Well, I like it.
Despite the stale memes and the even more stale threads there are times where I genuinely enjoy myself here.
Mostly though, I like the positive-focused threads, but I do check out the more negative ones as well.
>>
File: suicidesnail.png (62KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
suicidesnail.png
62KB, 750x750px
Everyone here has at least one major insecurity. They come here because they like feeling like they belong
>>
I admire the work of skilled trolls so this board is absolute gold to me
>>
>>26067740
>trolololol xd xd

Leave

>>26067732
No shit. I have 4
>>
I come here when I feel bad for people that share my feelings
I come here when I feel good to appreciate what I have
>>
It has the biting pragmatism of /pol/ without the despair enducing misery. There's no misery here you don't bring with you I mean.
>>
r9k is a place where sexually frustrated men come to find camaraderie with other celibates. Most of the men here have basically opted out of society and either depend on parents or the government to support them. Despite their dependency on others most posters have smug prejudiced attitudes. They're big fans of nietzsche and "master" morality bullshit despite being the type of cretin an ancient roman would have sent to a gladiator battle against a lion unarmed. Many of the users here are actually gay but pretend they're virgins because women don't want them when really it's the opposite
>>
>>26067179
It's bringing me down. The more I lurk, the less hope I have that I'll make it. I'm a 20 y.o. cyborg and at this point in my life I could either be happy or sink into lifelong robothood
>>
There are a lot of sympathetic and sad characters here, but you have to sift through a lot of garbage to get to them.

>33% shitposting loser NEETs who don't want you to improve
>33% normies who come here to make fun of people who are worse off and give shitty useless "tough love advice"
>33% reddit tourists here to take epic screenshots and swap rare paypays
>1% interesting and complex people
>>
>>26067972
Im a loser shitposter but Im not a NEET
>>
>>26067179
I think most people here are just being memeposters. What they say is true, but their responses are generally meme responses.
>>
It's a toxic place that poisons your mind.

Yes it can be funny but i'm going to try to browse it less. It only makes you more bitter.
>>
>>26067972
We're supposed to want you to improve? This isn't a fucking self improvement forum.
>>
I like how you can get a perspective that isn't often seen or acknowledged by anyone else. People would rather act like robots don't exist then to see how the live and how the perceive the world.
>>
>>26068868
There's a difference between not caring and actively being negative to people who are asking for advice

Like you can just shut the fuck up if you don't have anything worthwhile to say
>>
>>26067179
To be quite honest: It's a terrible board. Teenagers and even highschoolers predominate. Cool threads are constantly pushed back by the very things the people on here say they hate. Constant stream of literal cancer.

It gets worse because of all the mainstream attention. Idiots here can't look past the satire and believe they are in good company. For the true neets out there, and I am not one of them, this isn't their board. It's honestly terrible and not at all stimulating.
I think people come here out of habit more than anything. There are way better boards, even forums to frequent.

I wish the older crowd would migrate to a different site and start up a new community there. Some guys here are funny and insightful, while most are the generic memeteens.

If r9k was moderated by someone with an actual brain thenI can see it getting better. I have 18 - 21 threads filtered each time I come on here. It's the same for alot of people.
>>
It's a poisonous echo chamber for social misfits with victim complexes.

I really only stick around for the comfy threads.
>>
>>26067179
>Whats your honest opinion of /r9k/?

Joke like the rest of the site.
>>
It's a shit board, with shitty people. Half of one everyone says is edgy /pol/ shit, other half is self deprecation while rolling in their own self pity. It's quite sad but funny all at the same time.
People generally on here generally hate on people because they have it better then them.
>>
>>26067374
>tfw just lazy
>>
File: 6_yAIqFwArU.jpg (28KB, 365x648px) Image search: [Google]
6_yAIqFwArU.jpg
28KB, 365x648px
It's an echo chamber for lonely and frustrated people mostly.

If you feel like shit and resent people over it, this place will make you much worse. I've been here for a long time, and every time I come back and start browsing regularly the suicidal urges keep rising till I stop browsing out of misery again.

This place is really unhealthy.

The views /r9k/ holds are mostly based on actual things that happen, the way things work, especially the social aspects. But people take it personally and create an enemy out of it, they want the world to be just when it is not, resent the people who can live life fluidly compared to them and are irritated by the social privilege of women. Whatever negative view you have this place reinforces it. It's a place for the cold hard truth, it's just that many robots can't handle it pragmatically.
>>
Its given me a healthy dose of redpill. If I hadn't been redpilled, I would have stayed with a chick I was sleeping with and would have gotten cucked. You guys opened my eyes and see how much of a huge whore and worthless she was.
>>
>>26067179
Nowadays a bunch of people who have no empathy with people unable to have satisfactory emotional relationships, because that makes them feel superior and god like (for example >>26067350)

>>26068963
>There's a difference between not caring and actively being negative to people who are asking for advice

The people who want advice should go to the board specialized on advice

>>>/adv/

Redirect them to there. If you want to help them respond to their problems on that board.
>>
File: 1444174324047.jpg (56KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1444174324047.jpg
56KB, 500x348px
>>26067179
This is a cancerous place to be. If you're already a sad fuck then you should not be here because it will most likely bring you down even lower. I'm a sad cunt and I know I shouldn't be here, but for some reason I keep coming back. It's fucking weird. I guess since we're all depressed/damaged people, we kinda relate to each other.

But serouly man if you have the power to leave and change your life then fucking do it. I've read some pretty brutal stores on here and I really don't want to end up like them.
>>
>>26067179
I enjoy like 95% of the people here. I get them. My first year of college I was on here all the time was just like everyone else. Then, I committed myself to changing that and did. I remember posting a thread the day after I lost my v-card (haha). I'm basically a normie now, but I stay because I want to help robots who just need a bit of pushing to succeed in life and relationships.
>>
>>26069171
>It's an echo chamber for lonely and frustrated people mostly.

Then why are you upset by it? Go somewhere else where you can't be triggered
>>
>>26069432
>I'm a sad cunt and I know I shouldn't be here

Then GET OUT you whiny cunt. Nobody is forcing you to be here.
>>
It's the only place on the internet that I can find like-minded people.

But there's also a whole bunch of self-important assholes here who love putting down others.
>>
File: 7PseWqR4spo.jpg (104KB, 701x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7PseWqR4spo.jpg
104KB, 701x1024px
>>26069498
People want to reinforce and justify misery so to avoid responsibility over their state and state of mind.
>>
>>26067179
there's a lot of kids and adults with social problems here. All those issues get turned up to 11 because it's online and so instead of face to face you got internet-toughguys/10 everywhere. People generally seem frustrated or upset
>>
>>26067179
I believe that /r9k/ does have some truthful posts, but visiting /r9k/ is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

Every time I come here, it makes my depression far worse than it's ever been.

It just adds fuel to the fire.
>>
>>26067179
its a failure and triumph of 4chan. While the robot didn't ever create good OC ever (nicluding now), after it's first disabling, /r9k/ was a basically ruleless nsfw board. A blank slate. Most expected another /b/, a circlejerk of shit. Instead, /r9k/ made it's own COHERENT userbase with a central discussion on depression and loneliness. 4chan users made their own culture out of a blank board. That is the extreme success I find here.
>>
>>26069541
Those people are the worst kind. The ones who like lecturing people here and say "you need to change guise, bee urself, it's your fault why women think you're creep"
>>
>>26069534
See this guys pissy because he knows it too.
>>
Why is everyone saying this place just makes you sadder? If the truth makes you sad its a dead end, the only other options you have are deluding or killing yourself
>>
it's a shithole
it's fascinating to see the extent of you guys' lunacy
you're all hopeless and you love it
basically none of you deserve to be happy
and it's almost hilarious if it wasn't so sociologically interesting
>>
>>26067179
it used to be

>ha ha look at these losers

it now is

>home
>>
>>26069593
it's the massive flood of /qa/fags from the recent bullshit.

People who want to split r9k, people who want r9k sfw, and people who heard about 5ban/desu. None of them actually come here, just checking out wtf they're arguing over.
>>
>>26069551
I'm not talking about other people, I'm talking to you. If you hate /r9k/ so much, Why coming here anyways?

Many things can be solved by turning off your PC or electronic device Like your hate relationship with this board for example
>>
I miss the golden age of /r9k/, back when it was 'gentleman' instead of 'robots'
2009-2010 was the glory days. Then it got changed to 'a gangbang of whining', and gradually over time became a cesspool of self loathing and poor self esteem.
>>
File: 1453922665308.jpg (100KB, 539x770px) Image search: [Google]
1453922665308.jpg
100KB, 539x770px
it's the only place where I can talk about how much of a loser I am without people telling me to stop feeling sorry for myself
>>
A board I feel at home on but the majority of "real" robots have extremely warped and incorrect views of the normies and roasties they're so bitter toward. There are so many generalizations.
>>
>>26069572
Don't come then, nobody is forcing you. You know you can filter a thread you don't like, right?
>>
>>26069648
>calling the board being dead aside from a couple tripfags who unironically thought fedoras were fashionable a 'golden age'

So, middle school going well?
>>
File: uZ4PrL3qyso.jpg (255KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
uZ4PrL3qyso.jpg
255KB, 734x1024px
>>26069643
I enjoy the board, it's full of social failures like myself, and each time I start browsing again I like to believe the board won't affect me too negatively.
>>
>>26069660
Oh, it also really fucks with me coming here when I'm depressed because I tend to start overthinking and convincing myself of all the insane generalization that goes on here.
>>
>>26069660
normies arent even bad, really. Just ignorant to our situations since they've never felt like us. A lot of them are nice. I'm excluding chads and staceys, I'm just talking general people who have a normal amount of boyfriends/girlfriends in life and whatever else.
>>
>>26067601
You know posting here makes you one of us right?? You're not special
>>
>>26069588
(checked)

On the contrary, I'm amused that you literally enjoy to pour salt on your wounds and want to blame the state of this board because it makes you feel uncomfortable, and still you keep coming, like expecting a different outcome any time you post.
>>
>>26069681
Fuck off. That culture back then was 10x better that whatever the fuck r9k is now. Damn idiot.
>>
>>26069593
/thread

Excellent response m8
>>
>>26069756
it was stupidity. At least /r9k/ has a TOPIC now

a topic made by the userbase, I add.
>>
>>26069660
I feel like most posters here are more critical of themselves than anyone else
>>
>>26069615
"Im a fuckin normie who enjoy baitin' da rotobz": the post
>>
>>26069679
That's easier said than done, I've tried time and again to stop coming here but it's a full blown addiction.

I wish I had the willpower to stop coming to this shithole forever.
>>
I come here to vent, so I expect the quality to be poor.
>>
File: tips.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>26069648
I find it hilarious that a hat meme just completely shut down "anonymous" and atheist posters
>>
>>26069694
But it does, apparently. I'm not going to go preachy, but I don't think your expectations are going to be fulfilled.

This is not a place to find peace of mind or resolution, it's where the social outcast can vent why life is so full of shit.
>>
>>26069660
>There are so many generalizations.
This is a kind a response only a normie could give. Human nature is cruel and uniform, thinking otherwise is lunacy.
>>
File: 6aYHgtYkyzs.jpg (159KB, 568x807px) Image search: [Google]
6aYHgtYkyzs.jpg
159KB, 568x807px
>>26069889
I agree, anon. Being here is a part of my routine now though, and each time I come back I last a bit longer with a 'normal' view on things. I guess I am testing my world view as well, and I would like to help the robots who want to be helped.
>>
>>26067179
It's basically the same as every /v/ general where people whine about their crap lives and give excuses why they won't better themselves.
>>26067732
I have not one major one but a few minor ones that add up.
>>
/r9k/ has a very sad and depressing view of reality. It amazes how you guys can post some of the dumbest shit and yet say some of the most hard hitting truths about life.
>>
>>26069970
>I would like to help the robots who want to be helped.

Then help them on /adv/. Don't pollute the board with your help, this is not the aim of /r9k/.

Many people even don't want your help, Trying to hlep robots here is that allows normies to start mocking people and saying "i juzt want 2 help guize"
>>
there are some things I can and can not relate to, regarding this board. I can relate to the feelings of not having that specific girl that you are romantically/sexually interested in as your romantic/sexual partner or feeling jealous when she has someone else as a romantic/sexual partner. I can't relate to the misogyny, or the constant complaints about shitty parents (grew up with a loving family).
>>
>>26070052
that board is for girls though
>>
File: cy1QA5wZcDQ.jpg (47KB, 376x604px) Image search: [Google]
cy1QA5wZcDQ.jpg
47KB, 376x604px
>>26070052
Very few robots go on /adv/, and I do enjoy browsing this place as well.

I don't post advice outright, I just try to provide a different side in most cynical and misogynist arguments. I am not interested in the individual problems.

I'm not sure why you're upset with me being here, I don't tell anyone they're wrong for being or thinking a certain way, I just encourage discussions.
>>
been on the board since 2009. really hate how we're a certified newfag containment board. really hate newfags in general and how they contaminate every single board with their filth.
>you'll never go back to golden era 4chan
>>
>>26070136
it's gotten so that the helpful people are frowned upon by people
>>
>>26070052
you really are new arent you
>>
>>26070187
Everyone moaned about newfags in the golden era. Most of the memes from then were reddit tier garbage anyway.
>>
File: 1426030336258.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1426030336258.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>26067179
Its such a shitty board, yet I can't stop fucking cumming here. I can't believe I've spent all of this read and replying, I have no life, I tried not cumming but I can't stop fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUAAAACCCKKKk.
>>
>>26067179
This board is where lazy, self-diagnosed "depression" come to congregate and stroke their own self-loathing egos.
>>
>>26070257
>Most of the memes from then were reddit tier garbage anyway.

All memes sort of are. The reason 4chan dislikes them is not so much as "muhh secret club" mentality, but because it quickly becomes stale. Just look at any contained meme on any board. Then other sites get wind of the brand new meme and post it everywhere, then come here to post it again.
>>
>>26070257
subjective opinion aside, at least people lurked the fuck more and didn't make their normalfaggotry painstakingly obvious

>>26070294
i don't think 4chan has even had a meme that WASN'T forced since at least 2012. normals can't make original content to save their lives
>>
>>26070294
no, we dont like them because they're stupid. originals by us were good, edits by normies cause them to suck.
>>
>>26070318
There have been a few here and there, nowhere in the scale as it once was, but then again when I did start browsing in 2007I was on /b/ mostly, when I ventured out months later I realized that /b/ memes didn't affect the rest of the boards much if at all. Now that isn't the case, it's sort of universal with the memes being posted everywhere including outside this site. The enjoyment cycle of them are really short as a result. It's like a good joke, there's a time and place. With more users there's more of the jokes being repeated. Popularity did destroy this sites sense of humor, but it still has one, I feel.
>>
>>26067179
It's a comfort to come back to when you think you're doing good in life then realize no matter what progress you've made you still feel empty as ever.

It's almost like home
>>
>>26070400
that's when I began browsing as well. /b/ actually invented the entire concept of internet "memes" (image macros) way back during the caturday/shoopdawoop era. of course with the site becoming more popular and mainstream, they became more widespread. there is still that niche humor you find on anonymous imageboards but it is heavily suppressed and censored due to newfaggotry
>>
>>26070136

did you draw that picture? its pretty.
>>
It's a reddit meme but I really do hate everyone, women and men annoy me for different reasons and every different culture pisses me off.

I have literally never met or talked to a human being that I liked and that didn't irritate me, and I think I'm just used to myself, if I look at myself objectively as if I was another person I was meeting for the first time I would be a huge fag I couldn't stand to talk to, so I don't even think I'm better.

Ironically I seem happier than most anons since I go out of my way to isolate myself and have never met a normie I couldn't charm into liking me, while everyone here seems desperate for human contact but is too much of an autist to maintain it.
>>
My gut feeling is that about half the people here are here to troll robots.

9/10ths of the people who are sincere will feel better in a while and go away again.

9/10ths of the long-timers talk up all that NEET lifestyle stuff and talk up how great it is but secretly hate themselves and wished that they were doing something productive with their lives.

9/10ths of the remaining hardcore NEETs have genuinely bought into the whole "lol so comfy tick tick wagecuck" nonsense, but they are fooling themselves: for all their talk about how they are enriching themselves whilst the normies work, they don't bother to study anything in more than an absolutely shallow and trivial fashion and gain nothing from it except boosting their completely unjustified sense of self-importance a bit more.

9/10ths of the remainder, who actually do some deep studying, are still vastly less competent than anyone who has actually been properly trained and worked in the field in question, because without anyone to assess what they've learned they've got know way of knowing whether they actually understand a subject or have got it completely ass-backwards in their heads.

The ones who remain who are actually hardcore NEETs enriching themselves with all that good learning and doing it right will never make the slightest difference to anyone. All that learning is useless if you don't use it to contribute to society in some way, and once you start doing that you may as well make some green for doing it - and are no longer NEET.
>>
This is probably one of the dumbest boards in 4chan probably dumber than /x/ and I think that's the reason behind your problems.
>>
>>26067179
I wish more /pol/ shit stayed in /pol/, we don't need two
I don't like the robot being enabled. Just makes it more troublesome to dump pictures on an image board (makes no sense)
As for the misogyny, foreveralone, feels jazz, I'm with my fellow robots on all that. It's probably best that sort of stuff is kept off other boards but at the same time I think people speaking the honest, if inconvenient truth, about gender dynamics in modern society on other boards being met with people telling you to "fuck off to /r9k/" is too bad.
I also like the crazies and weirdos that gather here. I remember in one month's span we had a school shooting, fridgebro, kitty-tan and that was all more exciting that some rare pepe market boom. It's just nice to know I'm among my own kind here

My only negative is that there's a lot of apathy and misplaced enthusiasm on this board. The >tfw no one responds to your thread, thread is posted often and I can see why. There are a lot of alright threads that get posted people just ignore, preferring instead to post in threads that've already been made hundreds of times. The culture is definitely a mix of /b/ and /pol/ and /adv/ but I'd prefer if people really embraced the "no topic" better.
>>
File: ussian robot lab.jpg (114KB, 1279x787px) Image search: [Google]
ussian robot lab.jpg
114KB, 1279x787px
>>26067179
I don't understand why you people can't just go for a walk. Seriously, I'm not being mean.

I try not to make a lot of conclusions, but here's a really good one: The vast majority of you would immediately benefit from shutting your computer off right not and going outside. And just...be alone. Take the bus somewhere nicer if you live somewhere shitty. Walk and walk and walk some more. BE ALONE. Turn off your phone, just disconnect. Let that resounding loneliness crash down upon you.

Then, plan to go somewhere. Take the bus. Talk to someone. You know who is easy to talk to? People with disabilities. Ride the bus and you'll inevitably encounter some. You're not forging a friendship with rainman here, you're getting used to opening a conversation in public.

You're not going to meet females at a bar unless you're with a group of people or you're hanging around late into the morning. I bet a lot of you kissless fucks have too much porn in your system, so nyx that too. Cut down. Lower your expectations if you want to fuck.

If your first opportunity to fuck comes from banging someone who is dating someone else, who gives a fuck? You will not get your ass kicked. Get laid. That's what's important here, not finding your 3D Waifu, not meeting a GF, get laid. Get it out of your system.

Getting away from, and staying away from, a community like this is your first prerogative though. You DO NOT have anyone 'here'. You are not connected, however desperately you think you are.

Take a break, learn to talk to people and participate somewhere you'll meet someone. Start a Social-Sciences course at a college and you're going to be surrounded by females. STEM and the trades, plenty of dudes.

A great deal of you shortchange yourselves presuming your problems aren't worth solving or will be solved on this board.
>>
File: Amy1Qm3Qhvk.jpg (213KB, 537x807px) Image search: [Google]
Amy1Qm3Qhvk.jpg
213KB, 537x807px
>>26070527
No, I don't post my work here.

I just have a large collection of sketches.
>>
>>26067179
Obviously some things are taken over the top and others are just a big troll, but there are some truths that are posted. I tend to agree with the threads about women more often than not.
>>
>>26070133
Dubs of illiteracy
The board for girls is /cgl/ /adv/ as its name indicates is for giving advice

>>26070136
>>
>>26070136
Far from being mad m8, on the contrary. My point is that many discussions you want to encourage are going to a dead end. Mainly because many of the "most cynical and misogynist arguments" are confirmed with the pass of time.

Not to the point of proving the points of the supreme gentlemanliness, but to the point to show the growing rate of isolation in modern times
>>
>>26070223
>le im the oldfig, present here since the dawn of times

Apply yourself at baiting m8
>>
>>26067179
most posters are whiny idiot children who spam shit threads while good threads die prematurely. most of the trolling and meming is pathetically unfunny. it really is quite a shithole. unfortunately there's still some good threads and good posters, which is the only reason I hang around. nothing new. in terms of signal to noise ratio it hasn't changed much in 5 years or more
>>
>>26070589
>My gut feeling is that about half the people here are here to troll robots

I would say 60 to 70% as the normies came here for curiosity and superiority complex since the supreme gentleman and the Oregon shooter
>>
>>26070820
"I'm a little know-it-all normie fuck who pontificate about others' lives by giving them unwanted advice and don't understand why I don't belong here": The Post
>>
>>26071549
Exactly my thoughts, m8
>>
This is my first post on /r9k/. Any tips for a newfag?
>>
I think people on this board worry too much their lack of sex and relationships. I'm an autistic virgin myself, but I don't worry about it too much like everyone else here does.

I also think people on this board take themselves way too seriously, like with those "REEEEEE MY PARENTS MADE A JOKE ABOUT ME BEING ANTI-SOCIAL" threads. The best way to deal with being an autistic weirdo is to learn to laugh at yourself.

In general, this board makes me feel like a normal person, even though I'm a self-isolating, Internet obsessed, lazy as fuck autist.
>>
>>26071699
Dubs of newfaggotry

Just don't give people "advice" to "improve them" when they make post about their misfortune (unless they explicitly want advice)
>>
File: r9k.png (109KB, 982x244px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
109KB, 982x244px
>>26067231
That's an understatement
>>
>>26071789
I relate to this. The thing is you're not supposing to "help" the robot when he's REEEEEEEEEing unless the robot wants to (and in many circumstances it is not the case)

And if you don't worry too much, congratulations, I wish more people could attain indifference but the burden of loneliness is higher.
>>
I think that the majority of posters here are just as stupid, shallow, and self serving as the "normies" they hate. Robots complain that they are ostracized, yet they themselves ostracize anyone who does not fit the exact robot template. They are utterly obsessed with superficial things like race, appearances, and clothing which you see daily with autism shoe threads and endless discussions about which people with a set of physical attributes belong with the other group of physical attributes (race threads). Robots pride themselves on intelligence yet there are no philosophical discussions here except for the robots vs normies and neet vs wagekuk bs.

Robots idealize their own heroes and ways of thinking (Elliot Rodgers, MGTOW and the concept of deserving access to women) with the same religious fervor that normies believe in feminism or that Christ died for their sins and masturbating is evil.

This board is really toxic and I hate everyone here, but I still come daily because I'm a depressed curmudgeon as well with nothing to do with my free time and the memes are admittedly dank.
>>
File: Daniil_Kharms.jpg (92KB, 637x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Daniil_Kharms.jpg
92KB, 637x1024px
I started browsing about a year ago and now at nearing the end of my time with this board. Now that I'm in college with aspirations of having a girlfriend (or dom mistress) and making more friends I've realized that coming here is pretty harmful for me. A couple days ago I had my first lit class and I seriously couldn't wait to come home and make a thread about how much of a feminist YA novel loving cunt my professor was. This place turns you into a bitter jackle who only goes into the real world to collect data to share here with other sad fucks. That being said if I can't make gains/learn Dwarf Fortress/Find a social group/Be an excellent then I'll be back here to shitpost sum more.
>>
>>26071815
Almost

the answer would be

Go on /r9k/ and post about how it can't allow me to have a gf
>>
>>26071877
>And if you don't worry too much, congratulations, I wish more people could attain indifference but the burden of loneliness is higher.

I think the main reason I don't get lonely while other people in my situation do, is that my mind gets completely obsessed with other stuff like sci-fi stuff, video games, Internet crap, etc.
>>
>>26071960
For a lot of people that's not enough.
>>
pure cancer, but in a very addicting way. it's like cheap liquor, or fast food; you know it's really bad for you, and it's honestly not that enjoyable, but unless you have an iron will, you're certain to come back for more at least once in a while. if you have zero willpower (as I do), you will be stuck here forever
>>
>>26071974
I know, but it is for me. Probably because I'm an actual, diagnosed autist, and my mind is just wired to prioritize objects and media over human relationships.
>>
>>26071931
TL;DR: I'm a normie who doesn't get that this is not my place and need to GET OUT
>>
>>26072034
Probably. At least try to monetize on your obsessions
>>
>>26072065
I'm a studentfag on a course about computers, programming, etc, so I'm working on it.
>>
I really like this place, but I have to disagree with the large majority of faggots empowering women by saying : "lol manlet you`ll never find a grill, if you're not fit enough grills wont ever notice you lel xD". We hate women and with that kind of comments we are making fun of ourselves more than those cunts make fun of us.
>>
>>26072114
At some extent I agree. But take into account there are people scamming you by telling you that you could get a hot gf despite not winning the genetics lottery.

I agree that there are better ways to tell the horrible truth about human mating than being an edgelord
>>
Everyone is a selfish prick
>>
>>26072033
Dubs of truth, Popple boy
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.