[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you were reading Harry Potter as a child, did you feel any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: robotsquib.jpg (41KB, 357x590px) Image search: [Google]
robotsquib.jpg
41KB, 357x590px
>be squib
>incapable of magic
>born to pureblood parents
>forced to take a menial job for privileged magical children
>forced to live in a dingy and windowless office
>only friends are cats
>hated by those that he serves
>>
Of course, though much of that is kept from the reader at first, so you don't learn his unfortunate circumstances until after you've already come to resent him slightly.
>>
>>26057239
Yep. Plus he constantly got shittalked by Chad teenagers like Harry for just doing his job and trying to preserve decency.
Poor guy.

Back then I didn't really think of it in terms like that though, I just recognized the tragedy of his figure.
>>
>>26057239
I didn't read Harry Potter as a child.
>>
Was snape a robot or just a cuck?
>>
>>26058578

Both.

lmao not origaminal
>>
Fun fact: his first name, Argus, is Latin mythology. It was the name of a giant with 100 eyes.
It fits him because he has his eyes everywhere and was aware of everything, hence the name Argus.

>>26058578
>>26058625
Stop misusing cuck, that's not what it means, you numb nuts.
>>
trick question, real robots cant read.
>>
>>26058769
real robots don't have limbs either
>>
>>26058976
true robots live in 3rd world countries and are not taller than 4'8.
>>
>>26059003
real robots don't breathe at all anymore
>>
>>26057239
Yeah.

I felt sorry he had to deal with those arrogant kids and had to live as magically disabled
>>
>>26057239
I always felt his lifestyle was pretty comfy. Just sitting around in Hogwarts for the rest of your life with your own comfy little room. And, if you can't do magic, you can at least be around it. I'd love to visit Diagon alley, hogsmeade etc, just to go for a wander. I'd give anything to be a part of that world.
>>
File: 00noE.jpg (25KB, 460x443px) Image search: [Google]
00noE.jpg
25KB, 460x443px
>>26057239
No, because he was a cunt. He punished students for dirtying the halls when it's his job to clean it. And he didn't even do it, the House-Elves cleaned everything. He should just become a muggle and forgot about magic, it just makes him insanely jealous to hang around magical people.
>>
File: grindelwald.jpg (107KB, 802x798px) Image search: [Google]
grindelwald.jpg
107KB, 802x798px
>>26058578
He was the greatest cuck in the history of literature.

>gets friendzoned by his only friend
>his friend gets married to the chad who literally tortured him in front of her
>he causes her death by reporting a prophecy
>dumbledore manipulates him to spend the rest of his life looking out for the boy who looks just like the alpha chad who cucked him
>is hated by pretty much everyone on both sides
>>
His character wasn't fleshed out enough for me to care about him. He just felt like a character that existed to occasionally further the plot.
>>
When you read that he was trying to learn magic and shit i kind felt sorry for him.
>>
File: 65416515610.jpg (75KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
65416515610.jpg
75KB, 499x499px
>>26057277
>star player of his sports team
>trust fund babby scholarship
>won a tournament against the best of other schools
>married his high school sweetheart and became a cop

Literally Chad.
>>
File: 1377915896609.jpg (52KB, 655x833px) Image search: [Google]
1377915896609.jpg
52KB, 655x833px
> Harry Potter

Sorry, I'm not a pleb. Step up your game fambruhghinni.
>>
>implying I somehow remember how I felt about a minor character in a book I read when I was 11 years old
>>
I hated him, just like I now hate myself.
>>
>>26057239
God damn it OP thanks to your stupid fucking thread I've been on the Harry Potter wiki for 3 hours now
>>
Robots only read things that make normalshits give them dirty looks. Get this tumblr shit out of here.
>>
>>26059264
Fanfiction is your next stop, family

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5866937/1/Control

(ignore the dumb summary, this is truly magnificent)
>>
For a while I believed that he accidentally turned his wife into that cat by trying to do magic as a squib.
Mostly I felt bad for the kids born into the deatheating lifestyle, it didn't really seem to be a choice as much as some legacy shit.
>>
>>26059342
>ending up alone your entire life because your attempt to create a real life catgirl failed

That sucks
>>
>>26057239
what do you think of stemroach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVWjse_41bU

>>26059264
3 hours that could have been spent on the lotr wiki
>>
>reading harry potter

No, I thought that shit was gay as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 559x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 559x600px
>>26059435
Voldemort is based
>>
>>26057239
at first i thought it was a picture of code talker.
>>
>>26057239
That nigga got to LIVE at Hogwarts. No sympathy
>>
No, he killed Robb Stark
>>
File: filch.png (302KB, 527x493px) Image search: [Google]
filch.png
302KB, 527x493px
Ohhhh dear... we are in trouble
>>
>>26061416
He is so useless. They can just stun him or erase his memory. He literally has less power than 11 year old children.
>>
>>26059368
I would truly pity him if that were the case
>>
>>26059084
fucking brutal.

he only wanted to learn magic and that was forever unavailable to him
>>
File: 1448751729858.jpg (21KB, 213x194px) Image search: [Google]
1448751729858.jpg
21KB, 213x194px
fuck harry potter, he was supposed to be a nerd icon and then he turned out to be a generic jock chad stereotype
>>
>you will never be a pureblood skytherin chsd fucking mudbloods in unused classrooms
>you will never magically dominate cuties using the imperio curse

why even live
>>
>non-magical person in a school full of magical children

nigga probably had a .357 in his desk
>>
>>26063284
I realized that Potter along with his pets the whore and the ginger were cunts the moment the stunned poor Neville Longbottom and just left his ass on the floor for hours.
>>
>Jock House
>Stoner House
>Rich Kid House
>Smart Kid House
Face it, there's no place in Hogwarts for robots. Real robots would definitely be squibs.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.