[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't fapped for three weeks but I'm still a complete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 140[1].png (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
140[1].png
89KB, 800x600px
I haven't fapped for three weeks but I'm still a complete social retard. I desperately want to spill my seed but I can't (I promised myself I wouldn't fap until I achieved my objective which is to lose my virginity). Chads of /r9k/ please help.
>>
>>26055264
Talk to women as if they anyone else. Treat them normally
>>
Have you tried rape?
>>
Have you gone out?

Next time you do, approach a girl do some small talk then quickly ask her if she wants to fuck. Use the words 'Do you want to fuck?' But the trick is to say it like you're ready to walk away when it fails
>>
>>26055305
That only works if you're chad.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-00-06-32.png (1018KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-00-06-32.png
1018KB, 1440x2560px
>>26055264
Post a pic of face and ill give you a gameplan

Ultrachad here
>>
>>26055305
I can't recall a single recent interaction with a woman where she's actually looked me in the eye. The last positive interaction I can think of was with a qt barista who mentioned that I smell good (thanks $20 cologne), but odds are she was just fishing for tips.
>>
File: wolf.jpg (220KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
220KB, 1600x1200px
>>26055264

>take pride in your appearance, stay healthy and groom yourself.
>make sure youre happy with who you are (besides the virginity) before you try to attract anyone else
>dont be a creep
>depending on your age, use tinder or other dating apps/sites (18-25) or go to bars/join a class or club (25-32) or do whatever old people do (32+)
>Dont be dependent on others.
>>
>>26055264
> I wouldn't fap until I achieved my objective which is to lose my virginity)
I doubt you can go without fapping forever, and if you're posting on /r9k/, there's a 99% chance you will never have sex
>>
File: 507671.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
507671.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
Dabbled in chad life before going neet and moving back to my folks basement...
You drink? That's the key i was man once told me "if alcohol didn't exist then I'd be a virgin" truer words haven't been spoken. That and kinda get to the point you don't care start chatting with a below average girl near bar close and just ask if she wants to get out of there
>>
>>26055403
I prefer not to drink since I'm tight with money. How do I approach a woman if I'm undesirable myself?
>>26055370
I LITERALLY have zero matches on tinder. I'll concede that I'm ugly and have a poor sense of style though I do a good job of maintaining basic hygiene.
>>
File: autistic profile.png (331KB, 941x2314px) Image search: [Google]
autistic profile.png
331KB, 941x2314px
>>26055339
Here's my okstupid profile if it helps any. I'd rather not post my face here.
>>
File: 20151222_222900~2.jpg (797KB, 1836x2707px) Image search: [Google]
20151222_222900~2.jpg
797KB, 1836x2707px
>>26055543
Your problem lies in your unwillingness to post your face, it indicates youre afraid of something, youre holding back and youre afraid

Drop your fear amigo
>>
>>26055543
Ahh I see the problem, you're a mixed mudblood
>>
File: Alexander_Stepanovich_Popov.jpg (34KB, 560x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_Stepanovich_Popov.jpg
34KB, 560x720px
>>26055441
Buy 10 dollar handles of homeless person vodka vodka bring it into the bar in water bottles
>>
>>26055543
Also you put Steve Brule as his own show instead of based tim and eric. You know check it out was just a segment right
>>
File: 1452175431627.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452175431627.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>26055264
>he fell for the nofap will score you a gf meme
>>
>>26055543
>>26055543
You have to understand that you are shooting yourself in the foot by using non-threatening, friendly language ("future pencil pusher reporting in!") women like to feel a little threatened, and I don't mean like literally physically threatened or explicitly threatened with violence or some shit. But this language that you use to declaw yourself is a massive beta red flag.
>>
>>26055543
All right I'll help you since your a Zappa fan
>get rid of all the negative sacasric shit it doesn't come across well online
>lie a bit say you like some mainstream shit, and social shit
>think of it as your selling yourself like a resume
>say your just looking for "friends" if you just want a fuck a buddy
>try to look fun

Bottom line man women are pretty dumb and if your just looking to get laid it won't be that hard. Relax... Make the changes and hunt down chubby girls
>>
>>26055648
Does subtly insinuating they're intellectually inferior count or does it need to be literal physical threat?
>>
>>26055683
>>say your just looking for "friends" if you just want a fuck a buddy
Shit advice. More self-declawing beta shit
>>
>tfw haven't lewded in like 6 weeks

Antiandrogens are based :^)
>>
>>26055704
Didn't j just say it absolutely should not be a physical threat? How can you be intellectually superior if you can't even read properly?

And no. Intellectual superiority becomes apparent automatically if you are smart because it manifests itself in charm and control and confidence.
>>
>>26055717
"Friends" on a dating site means fuck buddies. Any non robot can find friends IRL they don't need okcupid or whatever women are stupid but not that stupid
>>
>>26055751
There's no benefit in lying about that though. All it does is protects you from rejection because you can say 'see? I said I was looking for friends, so it's ok you don't want to fuck me'.

In other words a way for a weak beta to protect his sensitive feelings
>>
>>26055748
Being a moody bad boy psycho is attractive because it implies the potential for physical violence, it's just not explicit.
>>
>>26055799
You are retarded. Or you're a troll. Either way, I give up.
>>
File: eccerobo.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eccerobo.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>26055574
Here's my picture if it helps any.
>>26055607
I thought Steve Brule was a spin off from Tim and Eric.
>>26055648
Can you give me an example of what would come off as a little threatening?
>>26055683
I admittedly had a normie profile for a while, but the couple of women I met when I had it were incredibly vapid and boring. I felt my soul die a little when I talked to one of them about how much I "loved" the Big Bang Theory (in reality I just read enough about it on Wikipedia to pass for having watched it). Although I'll keep your advice about being more positive and eliminating the self-effacing humor and negative sarcasm.
>>
>>26055818
No u. You apparently think intelligence means charisma and that chicks who like gangbangers think it's hot how willing they are to hurt feelings.
>>
There is one word that sums up what women find most attractive in men. That word is 'reckless'

Nothing holds a reckless man back. He doesn't wait his turn. He takes what he wants. The only reason he doesn't steal or kill is because he needs to be free.

He is the most likely to succeed. He might fail, but if he does, she can always jump ship. She doesn't have to go down with him. She puts her money on him every time. He is irresistible.
>>
>>26055974
I don't think women should have the right to their own sexual freedoms, it destroys societies
>>
>>26055862
Youre decently handsome, but you look sad and apathetic. Id practice an "intense gaze" in the mirror. The "i wanna fuck you" stare. It should look something between confused, upset, joyous and angry. Practice casually and subtly eyefucking yourself, then once it becomes second nature, after 1 or 2 days, use that stare on girls you want to target. Dont elliott rodger yourself by only targeting 10s. You may be able to pull a 10 but in order to lose your virginity youre gonna have to target a 6-8

Heres the strategy

1. Make a short list of girls you know who are at most an 8
2. Prepare strategies to become closer with these girls, dont friendzone yourself but you can make it academia or recreation related when you offer to hang out with them

Use the following pick up line or a variation: would you let me take you out to eat or catch a movie or something? if they say yes, then you should be able to fuck them after aa couple dates if you dont ddump.spaghetti everywhere

Dont get hurt by rejection, be mentally tough and understand it often takes 8-12 attempts before even getting a date

once you make it to the sex i can reasonably guarantee shes had more experience. be open about asking them to show you what they like and where their clit is etc, so you have a good time your first time. If youre cool about revealing your inexperience they should be gracious

kekspeed friend
>>
>>26055264
If you hold it in this long, then if you have sex with a girl you will cum in 2 seconds
>>
>>26056043
Okay, I looked over facebook at the girls I know and there are only two or three of them who are immediately accessible. Do you have any advice for cold approaching girls?
>>
>>26056308
Ive never cold hit up a girl on facebook, but one of my head voices just came up with this line for you

'You look hungry'

as an opening statement it compliments their thinness and opens up the conversation instsnantly to potentially getting food.

If you can think of ANY academic reason to talk to them use that as an excuse to grab food. Also i hope you have money set aside. All women are basically prostitutes
>>
>>26056366
I don't mean over facebook, I mean cold approaching strangers in real life.
>>
Nofap only works for people without autism, normies will get more motivation,autists just increase frustration when they nofap.
>>
>>26056366
cold approaches anywhere but in person is how you get labeled as a creep
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.