[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the ultimate cuck, or the ultimate alpha male? He legi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

File: Onision.jpg (31KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
Onision.jpg
31KB, 480x330px
Is he the ultimate cuck, or the ultimate alpha male? He legit ruined his marriage by hitting on his wife's girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RNbzscfXQ
>>
>>26043790
>wife
>dyke and gay guy

wat?
>>
>>26043827
I don't question the way he thinks, since it's mostly shit he made up for attention anywya
>>
>>26043790
literally the most beta thing i've ever witnessed
>>
>>26043790
only posting in this thread because i thought that was a picture of jim morrison desu senpai
>>
this guy is really interesting
>>
>>26044060
>I'm a woman and I find this man attractive
>>
>>26043790
Lots of straight guys allow themselves to be cucked by lesbians with their bisexual girlfriends, and are even expected to be excited and grateful to their girlfriend's lover for the privilege of being openly cheated on.
The fact that she had the right to date this woman, and he didn't have the right to do the same thing to the same woman is proof that he's a cuck, and so is any straight guy that allows (or encourages) lesbians make passes at their girlfriends.
>>
Who is this guy and why would i listen to him for 10 minutes?
>>
>>26043790
He's beta, but he's also abusive on incredibly absurd levels.
>>
>>26043790
The only one not a cuck is his wife's "girlfriend".
He is just an attention seeking faggot who young girls will hound over. I thought /r9k/ was better to post him here. sage
>>
>>26043790

> For me I felt like it was a dream come true being married to a bisexual, because I personally have always felt that women are superior to men. Seeing two women make love to each other is absolutely beautiful to me.

This is literally no different from the attitude of defeated cucks who want mandingoes to fuck their wives in front of them, mixed in with girl-on-girl fantasies left over from his teenage years that he's dressed up as something romantic. Fucking pathetic.
>>
Alpha, just because he is a sociopath . Sociopaths can't be cucked because they don't care about anything.
>>
>lets edit this so i constantly talk without pause
>>
This guy is definitely one of the most irritating attention whores on all of Youtube and that's a fucking achievement. It would be worth it to pay money to watch him talk to strangers on the street like he does on his channel only to immediately get his ass stomped.
>>
>>26044238
Yeah, the lesbian is obviously the winner in this story. Everyone else is a cuck who got what they deserve. I sincerely feel bad for his child though.
>>
>>26044107
I'm not the anon you replied to, but he genuinely is interesting. He's very strange and lives an unusual lifestyle, and he's entertaining to marvel at from a distance. I don't think he's smart or admirable or anything, just interesting.
>>
File: 1453500938158.jpg (458KB, 1280x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1453500938158.jpg
458KB, 1280x1207px
What the fuck all the jump cuts are making me feel sick.

Why the fuck is he so pale.
>>
>>26043790
>All of those jump cuts
Is this satire or do YouTube vloggers really do this?
>>
>>26044153
This. It is quite funny how many chads get cucked this way.
>>
>>26043790
>gay
>has a wife
>and is also a cuck
>>
>>26043790
>>26044516

Man, fuck jump cuts. It's just non-stop blabbering. It's the equivalent of someone writing a massive wall of text. What a terrible video.
>>
Id let my gf fuck a girl any day of the week, but Id obviously try to turn it into a threesome all the time
>>
The entire video is him admitting that what he did over the course of his relationship(s) was wrong and was stupid for doing so (the title is literally "I Betrayed My Wife"). What he's doing is submissive, and submissive behavior is regarded as beta.

He is a sociopath, and while sociopaths and alpha traits correlate to one another, the case here is that he's a submissive sociopath.
>>
>>26044696
And you would be denied those threesomes constantly.
>>
>>26043790
>"I always felt women were superior to men"
Cucks like these are what's wrong with society.
>>
>>26044704
Originally meant to reply to
>>26044303
>>
>>26044696
thats what happened
>>
>>26043790
He was so smug about his wife, he probably hates the fact she was allowed to be with others. I haven't watched the video yet, just 15 seconds but damn. I saw this coming. He was wrapped around her fingers a lot harder than any awkward sperg on this board will ever be. It's also being broadcasted on the internet, this guy is a total fucking joke. He's kinda like those green text stories where you read it and either laugh your ass off or cringe into another dimension so much as to be grateful for every fucked up thing that's happened in your little shitty life, because hey, you ain't that guy! Those stories you never believe but regardless are so entertaining, this dude is the manifestation of an unbelievable greentext story.

Holy shit
>>
He's a ephebophile. He used his money to essentially sex traffic minors to states where sex was legal with 16 year olds so he could fuck them.

He's like a vegan version of chris chan that can actually get laid
>>
He's a very stupid person but sometimes people get tricked in fooled into thinking otherwise because most of the time it's not about what you say it's about how you say it. And he speaks extremely fast and without hesitation
>>
These jump cuts don't even give any kind of pause in his sentences. It sounds like a never ending sentence. I can't stand this and I don't even know what he's talking about.
>>
>>26044642
THANK YOU

So fucking aggravating.
>>
>>26043790
Infodump time on Onision, faggots

>Onision is the biggest faggot on the internet and everyone from 11 year old youtubers to tumblr sjw cunts to /r9k/ manchildren agree on this for a number of reasons
>He is a massive hypocrite and a liar
>Posts huge torrents of misinformation and bullshit lies on his channel to further his agenda
>This ranging from red meat being highly carcinogenic to foot fetishists being abusive by nature, he even claimed the theory of evolution was racist
>Even on his usual "comedy" channel he never ceases to post either horribly misinformed, or outright lying videos about his worthless opinions
>Lashes out hatefully towards anyone who disagrees publicly with him
>Claims anyone who has their child circumcised is abusive
>Claims any woman who likes it up the ass is mentally retarded
>Cheated on his first wife with a girl who was at the time, underaged, then waited for her to turn 18 so they could officially start their relationship and go public
>When him and his first wife got a divorce, he then publicly badmouthed her with what I assume are lies, although conclusive evidence on either side of this has yet to be seen
>Paraded his new mentally ill, barely legal gf around like she was the second coming of Jesus but with tits
>Lied about her having a sepsis to get out of posting videos
>When it became clear nobody was buying it (since he said she had sepsis but was waiting a few days for treatment, which if you know what sepsis is, was clearly a blatant lie, or merely a bone-dead stupid thing to do) he turned on her too
>Said that his gf lied to HIM, and that he was just repeating what she said
>Nobody bought it
>Threw tantrums about this, as well as anything else that implied he wasn't a god among men
>Still making an ass of himself publicly to this day

This new info is just icing on the retard cake, folks. Onision is like a lolcow that somehow gained sapience and started using it to stalk and manipulate unwitting women online.
>>
>Thinks women are better than men

Damn this guy is the biggest bitch I've ever seen. A kuck if there ever was one.
>>
I've never understood the widespread hate for this guy. Did he draw the ire of tumblr or something?
>>
>>26045955
His first wife was like 14. He lived in a state he could do that.
>>
>>26045885
If your entire life revolves around interpersonal relationships then that might be true.
>>
>>26045955
Here's a pretty big reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkYdx7n4nF8
>>
File: oh wow.jpg (19KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.jpg
19KB, 350x272px
>>26045998
Is this fucking satire?
>>
>>26044837

any proof for this? never even heard of this guy?
>>
Is that video of him filming his ex gf shouting at him and talking about how much of a cunt he was still up? In the vid he barely speaks and just stands there filming her. Pretty sure she is the one who went into his house and took a load of shit too. Remember watching it years ago
>>
>>26043790
Anyone have a pic of the girl Onision was with?
>>
>>26046102
You're talking about the one who went crazy and lost her memory and shaved her head, right?
>>
>>26043790
Someone email this to Stefan Molyneux, he'll have a fucking field day with this.
>>
>>26046118
Yeah I think that's the one
>>
What people dont realize is onision is a chad
Its totally fine for him to be beta and girls will like it
>>
>>26043790
how do people listen to this? not necessarily the content, but the way everything is clipped to have no spaces in between his sentences is fucking exhausting to listen to.

Have normalshits lost any semblance of an attention span?
>>
>>26046211

Yeah I was about to go insane watching it.
>>
File: 1450483172244.gif (75KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1450483172244.gif
75KB, 180x180px
>>26043790
He's a huge faggot, why are you even aware of this. Makes me question if OP is indeed a faggot.
>>
>>26045502
he's a male feminist that complained how much the alimony for his first wife was fucking him over

i remember him telling a stroy when he was in a pizza place
they accidentaly put meat on his pizza, he sent it back and they just scooped the meat off
he told everyone he got sick, because his body unlearned how to digest meat by being a vegetarian for so long and those traces left on the pizza was enough to make him puke
>>
>>26044313
>every youtube vlogging fag
>>
>>26043790
hes the new face of cuckolds in my book
>>
>>26046203
>chad
>twink

what?
>>
Onision is scary. I never liked him although I did enjoy some of his videos. Most of them are offensive though.
>>
>>26046102
>>26046118
>>26046157
He took it down from his channel, here's a reupload of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7Wmle-d_I
>>
What a fucking odd story. First he's talking about how he offended his wife and she left the house and then he says something about how he'd like to cuddle with one of his guy friends. Also why does he have to talk so fucking fast?
>>
>>26046929
Holy shit that's amazing. This means one of three things, you realize?

>He knew they just scooped the meat off the pizza, presumably after the first few bites, and was too much of a cuck to demand a new one and instead just ate the whole thing, or threw it out without complaining
>He had no idea that they scooped the meat off the pizza until after he finished eating it, and likely "deduced" the meat scooping theory AFTER he got sick, just assuming they lied to him and that that's why he was sick so he'd have a reason to bitch about carnivores more
>He made the whole story up so he'd have a reason to claim the purity of vegetarianism and the disgustingness of eating meat

Oni is the lolcow that 4chan deserves.
>>
>>26047159
>Onision is scary

lol he's a bratty little fuckboi that runs his mouth 24/7 like a middle school princess on her first period.
>>
nobody has brought up how he killed that turtle

he baked it to death
>>
>>26043790
>because I personally have always felt that women are superior to men
It's funny how a statement like that will just go by unnoticed, but the reverse will make heads explode
>>
Listening to the whole video it actually sounds as though his wife was the one getting cucked

Does /r9k/ considered married men with mistresses to be cucks too?
>>
>>26047220
This really hurts to watch.

An emotionally and mentally abusive man, acting like he's in the right while filming a mentally unstable young woman who is in hysterics over how he's hurt her and royally fucked over her life before it's even had a chance to properly begin.

The worst part is, that he totally did fuck her over. He convinced her, some stupid young kid, to abandon her life for him, a man she had never met, paraded her around, made a fool of her, used her for his own gain, and then tried to force her out of his life, after he made her throw hers away. Onision is evil. Not in the usual way, but in the much scarier way. The way that lets him do horrible, unspeakable things to people who don't know any better, all while claiming he's in the right, and that his victims are the ones to blame.

Truly sickening, not to be a moralfag about it.
>>
>>26047408
>He convinced her

Why didn't she use better judgment?
>>
>>26047231
it's the second and third option really
he twists facts a lot to make himself look better, look at the story of how he was discharged from the military
his arguments for vegetarianism are hillarious, besides the obvious meat is murder stuff
humans don't have the teeth to eat meat, like other predators
also we have to cook meat to eat it and that's cheating, that's not how nature intended
>>
>>26043790
Not even on the god damn spectrum. He is either alpha or omega. I've found this is common with people of his variety. I'm genuinely wondering how fucked in the head he actually is.

Don't get me wrong, I hate his fucking guts. But my apathy is followed by genuine concern.
>>
>>26047408
>The way that lets him do horrible, unspeakable things to people who don't know any better, all while claiming he's in the right, and that his victims are the ones to blame
Sounds a lot like most women I know.
>>
>>26047461
She doesn't have better judgement. She's a fucking idiot, but that doesn't make onision any less of a monster. Being a cunt to idiots is still being a cunt. Especially considering she was like 17 or something when this all started.
>>
>>26047408
I've known people like him and he is basically the kind of acid/bile spewing parasite that is so unhappy he unavoidably spreads his cancer to everyone else in his life. He must go through some extreme mental gymnastics not to summon up a shred of self-awareness and shame that would lead a normal person to delete every video ever uploaded to that channel. I wonder if it is painful for him to exist as living cancer.
>>
>>26047220
He should have pulled out an "I'm doing Ironman numbers and I don't need you anymore"
>>
You must not know a lot about onision, OP. He is as cucked as one human can possibly be. He consistently says all straight white men are evil, although he is one himself, which defies logic. Well, I am not going to pretend he is even somewhat intelligent.
>>
>>26047648
And all the women with the hate viewpoint will blow it way out of proportion like they always do. Then, we're all cucked. The Chads will be fucking all the women, betas provide even more to lose the stigma, etc. It's exactly like it is now, but on an exponentially worse level.

Thanks Onision. You have cucked the entire human race.
>>
nigga is it 2010 get this shit the fuck out of here
>>
>>26044060
Interesting in the same way the bearded woman at a freak show is
>>
>>26043790
He will still never be Anthony Burch.
>>
File: jimmorrison.jpg (46KB, 337x425px) Image search: [Google]
jimmorrison.jpg
46KB, 337x425px
>>26043858
Jim was extraordinaryly beautiful desu senpai
>>
>>26048032
I've heard he's a cuck but I don't know why. Do you know why?
>>
Onision is so many horrible things that I don't even have the energy to type in this man's qualities. He's sort of a Chad, he's like the psychopathic Chad if anything. Fuck him.
>>
>>26043790

This is disgusting for so many reasons. Does he honestly think he's disclosing this information to interested adults?
>>
>>26045502
>Claims anyone who has their child circumcised is abusive

This is basically true.
>>
>women are superior to men
Cuck confirmed.
Click close button.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.