[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women in the west have lower standards than those in eastern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

As a slav, do I have a better chance in the west?
I'm asking this because I've lost all hope with slav women. Contrary to the beta luring myth, slav women although whores, only fuck the most ultra chads of all chads(that means being rich, extremely witty, smart, funny extremely ripped, be a sportsman, have 1000s of friends and connections).In my city 70-80% of all good to supreme looking girls only date 100-200 guys in a 250K+ city)
and even constantly cheat on them too. All the while most average chads in my city rarely fuck more than a 5.5-6/10 girls(most of the time even uglier) while any guy below chad level is left to scrape the bottom of the barrel(fat or hideous beasts, and even then most of them date chad) and 70-80% of the time nothing at all.
I look average(186cm, blue eyes, brown hair), skinny, asperger's sufferer(although I can mask it to some extent) can be mildly witty and talk normally fortunately, heavy south slavic accent. If I went to the west(US, scandinavia preferably) is there a chance I coul get an ugly(I don't have much standards, 3-4/10 is enough for me) girl to show at least a little interest in me(in my country every single girl I tried talking, ugly to slightly above average, refused to show any interest in me, wether I was looking for it or not). Or is the situation the same in your country.

Pic related. Average stacy whore from my country that will not settle for anything but a 9.5</10 guy.
>>
>>26043412
>As a slav, do I have a better chance in the west?

nope, what you described is pretty much what happens in the West.

Your last chance is to look to the east...
>>
File: 1453822099365.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1453822099365.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>26043412
They're just as whorish if not more, they still mask it a bit but in they end they want ur muni. stop looking for some far away fairly lands.
>>
>>26043449
That's the east as well guys, they are greedy as fuck and even the lowest of standard ones would rather go dry then fuck there level or lower.
>>
>>26043513

what about the south, like south america?

i feel like we are wanderers all searching for a mythical land
>>
File: 192819231.jpg (104KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
192819231.jpg
104KB, 800x534px
>>26043412
>tfw you'll never date a pure, kind, friendly, traditional and submissive Mennonite qt3,14

Why even live
>>
>>26043412
I am from slav country and most women date guys way below they league here. It is disturbing to constantly see 7/10+ well-kept girls with below average losers

also your pic related doesn't show face but her body is on 9.5 level. Why should she want a guy below her?
>>
if that were true you'd have a nation of supremely attractive people within three generations
>>
>>26043412
get a guitar and eat more vegetables like parsley and celery. You'll rack in the hoes. I'm a black manlet and this shit seriously helped me a bunch with all kinds of thots
>>
>>26043620
what if i smoke mor evegetbables family? will that help>?
>>
>>26043449
Wait, at least average nu males and cucks in the west manage to get laid, while if these guys lived in my country, they would be considered utter weak possibly gay losers, not worthy of the slightest interest, and would be slumped together with robots.
>>
>>26043590
What the hell from which country are you from. I'm from bulgaria, have one to russia and croatia, and from what I've seen it's the same situation as in my home country(even worse in russia), while tourists from other slav countries are also the same.
>>
>>26043412
I am a slav with a slav wife who has 5 siblings all married and in none of our friends lists on vk you would be able to find a dude who is better looking than the girl in a relationship. The only reason I went along with a Russian was because I had no chance with higher quality western girls, and even if I did they likely would care more about their career or friends than making a family. There are beautiful single women everywhere in slavland, if you found it hard there then moving to the west is like cutting off your dick in order to sleep better. It won't happen
>>
>>26043824
I live in Poland and know tons of pairs from Ukraine (and smaller number from Russia).
Stop living in your bubble or being obsessed with 9/10 model-tier girls you see as "average stacies that should really get with you" .

In don't know a single relationship with an ultimate-Chad you described. Still, I see relationships with broke, below average looking or dumb guys all the time.
>>
>>26043824
>one to
*gone to
>>
>>26043889
> obsessed with 9/10 model-tier girls you see as "average stacies that should really get with you"
I never said that, just gave an example.
>tfw getting rejected by 10 2-3/10 girls last 3 months
>>
>>26043412

well slavs have some of the best looking girls out there.
>>
>>26043924
well, have you thought about anything that can be actually wrong with you or the way you try to pick up women?
>>
>>26043974
idk, we're usualy in a company with friends and I try to get to know them a little, most don't even look at me and rarely say anything other than 1-2 two phrase sentences. Online most never respond, and those who do after talking for a while always cut conatct or say they have a bf when I even *imply* I would be happy if we met.
>>
>>26043412
Jesus eastern europe sounds worse than arab countries where guys gotta resort to fucking donkeys cause all the alpha oil barons and landowners have 20 wives.
>>
>>26043412
>As a slav, do I have a better chance
....No
no
and no
as a slav you're pretty much fucked
you are a meme now
>>
>>26043879
Sounds like a nice setup anon, how cheap is it to go to Russia,Ukraine,Belarus etc. Been saving money to go on a trip to western europe for a couple weeks, but all the muslim bullshit turned me off to that and would wrather go to Russia or the like. Any advice on it?
>>
>>26043538
Shit man you might as cut your dick off, they are stupid ass picky they want 10/10's or something exotic like a hot trap/trans pre-op that fucks girls.
>>
>>26044048
How does that even make sense? Every time I'm in Russia the girls don't even get the chance to reject a guy before he's in their pants. I mean there are more bitchy, cold women once in a while but that "myth" was my reality everywhere I went. Stinky as fuck deformed manlets were able to convince relatively pretty girls (in America there are too many fatties and Asians so idk) to go home with them either because they just kept insisting or because they were "funny" and "lol why not? he has alcohol." even when they hook up with someone they regret it's not a big deal like in the west.

I'll agree that a lot of girls will still leave if you aren't strong/protective or rich, but for the quality of pussy you're going to get, Russia and Ukraine have some of the lowest standards for men I've ever seen. one happily married woman I know runs her own business and raises 2 kids while her skinny husband who only worked construction once upon a time gambles and drinks. She simply likes that he "helps" in some ways and that he's entertaining.
>>
>>26044085
>guys gotta resort to fucking donkeys
It's the fault of WOMEN that MEN are having sex with animals?

W O W
O W O
W O W
>>
thread is bullshit. My gf is Russian and her friends all date/married guys far uglier than they are. If anything it is much better in the East than the West. Slavic women are easy to impress because all the men are shit. Eastern women seem to care far less about looks than they do in the West. My gf is the best, she loves to cook for me and I get an enthusiastic blowjob every morning as soon as I wake up. Normally get another during the day (weekend) or after I come home from work.
>>
>>26044208
Go to St Petersburg and hit up the standard tourist spots. If it's winter go snowboarding virtually anywhere popular. If it's summer go to nice bars that have hookah I guess, or simply out to parks/beaches to start. You wouldn't be able to get it wrong unless you didn't know enough Russian to say that you're interested. the trade off is that girls that look nice might be pretty fucking gross and weird. In the states you know for sure who is fucked in the head because they are allowed to be comfortably disgusting in public.
>>
>slav women
>white women in general
Please. Disgusting piggus. Asia is where it's at.
>>
>>26044208
Ive been to Russia twice. Go St Petersburg and Moscow in Summer. Lots more English speakers. Girls are pretty easy too and care far less about looks, just dress smart and be friendly and talk to them and they'll be impressed
>>
>>26044736
>>26044636
Thanks lads, got tons of more money and leave of work to build up, but its something I plan on doing.
>>
>>26044147
Don't be so negative. At least he's white, he still has a chance as long as he doesn't sperg out.
>>
welp there goes my backup plan
east europe got fucked up too

SEA is my last hope
>>
>>26043590
that's because slav woman are educated to appreciate working men
in the west all men are disposable in the name of sacred vagina
>>
>>26043412

you stupid or something son? us/uk women are the ugliest, most entitled pieces of fat shit in the world.

Eastern european women look like mannequins and are way friendlier and easier to hit up with.

Unless you're black/indian, good fucking luck.
>>
>>26043412
Western women only care about looks, dominant personality and social status. The more eastern a woman is the more she will value you for your true inner personality. This is objective truth and only full retards will deny it.
>>
Lol wtf if asian manlets can get hot wives in Eastern Europe why can't you?
http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/stories/chinese-mans-life-with-beautiful-ukrainian-wife-envied.html
>>
>>26044884
>SEA is my last hope
Couldn't have picked better. It's the best destination for any sane guy these days.
>>
>>26044471
its either that or raping women, your pick roastie
>>
>>26045319
Japanese women could get me to racemix but still would never settle down with a non white, too much shame would be brought down on me
>>
>>26045556
Your loss, more for me
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.