[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foreskin Restoration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: 4L_fOd3hhii.jpg (141KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fOd3hhii.jpg
141KB, 900x600px
Anyone into Foreskin restoration?

Share routines and progress

Currently stalled and using a combo of DTR and manual tugging
>>
>>26041751
wat defuq xd
>>
File: nig.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>26041751
phimosties trying hard to get rid of their posties, i see? :^)
>>
Why tho? You're not getting the shit that was taken from you back anyway.
>>
>>26041779
Fuck off you nigger fuck!
>>
>>26041788
Good point man. Id like to counter with this - since youre going to die one day anyway, might as well get it over with and commit suicide :)
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER THE FRENULUM WILL NEVER EVER GROW BACK, YOU WILL HAVE USELESS SKIN ON YOUR DICK THAT SERVERS NO PURPOSE

YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED BY THE JEW, AND YOU ARE A MALE ROASTIE

t. uncircumcised man
>>
>>26042106
And yet here you are a wizard on r9k, making good use of your dick.
>>
>>26041751
I'm uncircumcised, I never touched my penis head untill recently and i'm 18. felt so weird, but I can now masturbate with my hand around my penis head and it feels good. I thought I would have a really sensitive penis head so I could never touch it turns out I just never touched it and it wasn't that sensitive. but it still feels weird to pull your foreskin back, put your pants on and walk around you walk like a duck.
>>
File: 1452559429345.jpg (38KB, 320x276px) Image search: [Google]
1452559429345.jpg
38KB, 320x276px
>>26041751
Get an uncut bf. You'll be able to admire his foreskin and play with it, you can even ask him to pull his foreskin over the head of your dick. His love will make you forget about the evil juice and what they did to you.

tl;dr: get an uncut /polgbt/ bf.
>>
>>26042339
>/polgbt/

this meme needs to die
>>
really people who do this , must KILL themself.
you are fucking pathetic OP . really , this is what you call EXTREME LOW ESTEEM , i bet you are white ....
>>
File: 1427771580854.png (738KB, 850x767px) Image search: [Google]
1427771580854.png
738KB, 850x767px
How do you pull back foreskin? I'm getting an RN job soon and I just realized I have to know how to do it. It pays really fucking well, but they never taught me how to this is in nursing school.

Do you just pull the skin back? Is there a wrong way to do it? I don't want to fuck up some poor guys dicks.
>>
>>26042646
Instead of caring about what other people do with their own dick, you should care about those who fuck up the dicks of others.
>>
>>26041788
You don't get back your lost nerve endings, but it does dekeratinize the glans and improve sensitivity. I'd do it if I were cut
>>
>>26042682
there is nothign wrong with circumcising .
its better than the filthy dirty foreskin .
you people are searching for something to give the problem to.
tell me in gods name , why the foreskin ??
ITS NOT LIKE YOU PEOPLE HAVE SEX , LOL . you'r mostly just virgins for life . a foreskin doesnt even matter . you dumb mofo's .
>>
>>26042708
>I'd do it if I were cut

I'm cut and I've thought about doing it but my frenulum remnant is all fucked up. It is torn and there is a lot of scar tissue. I tried to gently pull at the scar tissue once, and my dick hurt for a full week. I wouldn't know how to do this properly.
>>
>>26042772
>ITS NOT LIKE YOU PEOPLE HAVE SEX

Try again, motherfucker. I was researching foreskin restoration precisely because I was cut too tight, which caused strain and pain during and after intercourse.
>>
>tfw perfect foreskin, good dickshaft and dickhead shape
>>
>>26042772
>ITS NOT LIKE YOU PEOPLE HAVE SEX , LOL . you'r mostly just virgins for life

This is some next-level normie posting. Also a terrible fucking argument. The only good thing about being circumcised is that most women who grew up in a society where circumcision is the norm will prefer cut dicks. If you're a virgin and you're cut, you're cut for literally no reason and your loss of sensitivity is completely in vain. You could be enjoying an ultra sensitive penis, but instead you have to fap angrily at your dry, crusty remnant of manhood. I feel terrible for cutfags
>>
>>26042647
Just pull it towards him until it starts ripping and bleeding.
>>
>>26042772
>"nothign" wrong with circumcising
Good luck getting one of the most sensitive and pleasurable parts of your dick back jewcuck
>>
>>26042821
I would suggest that you get in to see your primary care doctor about this.

Pain with erection is not normal and it should be checked out. Causes of pain with erection include the following:

1. Trauma to the penis, such as might occur from too vigorous of sexual intercourse. This typically will get better with rest and recuperation.

2. Peyronie's disease. This condition occurs when a plaque of fibrous tissue forms on the shaft of the penis. This fibrous tissue causes traction on the shaft of the penis that can lead to pain with erection; it can also cause the penis to curve abnormally to one side. Peyronie's disease is treated with various medications, physical therapy and, in some cases, with surgery.

3. Priapism. This is a condition in which an individual suffers from a prolonged erection. Because the penis is distended with blood for a prolonged time, pain results. Priapism is most often associated with various other medical conditions, such as sickle cell disease, and it is a medical emergency which requires immediate evaluation by your doctor or by the emergency room.

With a good physical examination your primary care doctor should be able to figure out what is going on and help you decide if a treatment is necessary.
>>
>>26042646
Sure thing, C U C K

>unoriginal
>>
File: r u sure.png (280KB, 420x357px) Image search: [Google]
r u sure.png
280KB, 420x357px
Only a gay man would want foreskin.
>>
I'm uncut OP so I can only offer you second hand advice I saw on reddit.

You have to first break both your arms or wrists somehow.
Get your mom to take care of you.
Get wood when she washes your junk.
She'll notice how messed up it is.
She'll 100% offer to do manual restorative therapy on your frank.
Don't apologize when you ejaculate. (this is key to get her to continue doing it after your arms are better)

You'll be back to normal in no time, assuming your dad is dead or is a door to door encylopedia salesman and is often out of town
>>
>>26042998
You should feel ashamed for shitposting.
>>
>>26043077
Just ignore tripfags. They thrive off attention and like the retards they are theyve come to an anonymous hentai imageboard to get it.
>>
>>26042787
Scar tissue is tricky, you might not be able to stretch it. But you should still see a doctor about it, you might be able to do it with steroid cream. Just make sure you find a doctor who's open to the idea of restoration and not just a Jew-controlled foreskin harvester
>>
>tfw when no one has replied to your OP seriously
>>
>>26042998
*not want
>>
>>26042600
Dice nubs

>>26043154
Read my very serious answer here >>26042339
>>
So can anyone tell me why you would do this, besides discomforting tightness from a poorly executed circumcision (whatever that means)? A more natural look? It appears the disadvantages of an arguably reduced aesthetic and increased hygenic requirements outweigh any advantages.
>>
>>26042947
>from too vigorous of sexual intercourse.
>This typically will get better with rest and recuperation.

It is this. The problem is that my skin is extremely tight when I'm hard. When I first entered puberty erections kind of hurt but I instinctively pulled the skin a bit, so that at least normal erection don't hurt anymore.

Luckily it doesn't hurt every time after sex, but I've got to always be careful about lubrication. I hate it. Also erections feel very uncomfortable, when I want to go for a second round after masturbation or sex.
>>
>>26043409
Just in case this isnt bait...
Mostly for increased sensitivity (people circumcised later in life have stated that if uncut sex is a 10/10 then circumcised sex is a 3/10) but also theres a lot more things you can do with a foreskin that isnt possible without.
>>
>>26043409
>discomforting tightness from a poorly executed circumcision (whatever that means)

What do you think it means? Grab the skin on your dick and pull it down, away from the glans until it starts hurting.

I can only enjoy handjobs with tons of lotion/spit. Usually women try to move the skin on the shaft, but it hardly allows for any motion.
>>
>>26042772
You underestimate the number of people who have fucked up circumcisions with butchered frenulum/a shortened frenulum that can snap.

>its better than the filthy dirty foreskin
I'm sorry that you don't have access to soap and water, Jamal.
>>
File: DTR2012a[1].jpg (48KB, 576x322px) Image search: [Google]
DTR2012a[1].jpg
48KB, 576x322px
I've been using this for a few months and I haven't noticed any difference. The guy who made it restored fully in 2 years, but he had a loose cut (slightly touched corona). If you're tightly cut like me it's harder to start and you're going to need to regrow at least twice as much skin.

Anyone use the air method? I want to try but it seems risky.
>>
>>26043409
Circumcised men have keratinized glandes. Which means their dickheads are dry, calloused, and desensitized. Restoring foreskin provides a moist, protected environment for the glans the way it was originally intended to be, which works to dekeratinize it and return some semblance of the sensitivity that an average natural penis has.
>>
>>26043712
If youre cut tight, should probs start manual. Cant comment for air, havent used it long enough, but for when i did use it i couldnt get enough tension to make it useful.
>>
File: 1452220555975.jpg (434KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1452220555975.jpg
434KB, 1500x1500px
>>26042772
you're right there's nothing wrong with circumcision :^)
>>
>>26043917
When I tried explaining this to my gf, she felt personally attacked. It's absoluely ludicrous. She took my saying that sex could and should feel better for me as sex as I experience it now is not fulfilling enough with HER.
>>
>>26043499
Thanks for the response, but it doesn't appear an induced foreskin would revive sensitivity. You aren't producing new nerves; just rearranging, and maybe even potentially damaging, the ones you have left.
>>26043632
My penis skin is quite loose, so I don't have this problem, but I see how this could be pretty shitty. Also, why tf are you here, chad?
>>26043720
Is there any evidence that it can actually be dekeratinized? My glans is quite scaly and cracked looking.
>>
>>26044008
>woman is insecure

dont worry about it m8. just hide your power level in those kinds of situations
>>
>>26044008
It would benefit her too due to the "gliding action" and the fact that your head woudn't be dry and chaff her vag like it's probably doing now.
>>
>be circumcized, never thought anything of it
>get European gf
>she's never said anything

Is my penis "exotic"?
>>
>>26043917
all of the men i've slept with were circumcised and they all came very fast/had to stop often to avoid cumming (this kills the sex), pls explain
>>
Why do people care so much? Why would you dedicate so much of your time to your dick? It doesn't even matter. You're all degenerates, honestly.
>>
>>26044148
Don't worry. There are several possible explanations. Some women simply don't notice the difference, others happen to only have been with cut guys and don't know about intact penises (happened to me once with a German girl). Or she simply doesn't care or is too shy to bring it up.
>>
>>26044243
Read the posts in the thread. If you still have questions, ask again.
>>
>>26044155
I don't think this is related to circumcison. You could try different positions. This can help immensely. Did this also happen when you were using condoms? Condoms decrease sensitivity a lot. So you could "practice" with them for more endurance.
>>
>>26044155
There is an abundance of fine touch nerve endings in the foreskin. In addition to increasing sensations of pleasure during stimulation, they give a much stronger feeling of an approaching orgasm. This gives uncut men a lot more time to slow down or adjust a little to hold off ejaculation, while cut men pound away until they're right near orgasm without much time to realize. They have less time and ability to compensate

>>26044243
Newborns are being strapped to boards everyday and having their penises mutilated. They have no choice. This is why the argument is important
>>
>>26044155

It's because they have less nerves to tell them when they're close. As a cut guy sex feels like nothing but I still get horny and want it. It's just a bunch of nothing and then orgasm. Nothing mindblowing, in operant conditioning terms sex is rewarded with negative reinforcement in that I'm glad I'm no longer tense and so horny, it's like a very relaxing sneeze. I can't imagine sex being positive reinforcement. From what I understand for intact men the sex part actually feels good too and not just the orgasm which also feels really good. I'm doubly unfortunate because I have a very hard time reaching orgasm from vaginal/anal sex. I usually need a blowjob with her using her hands too to finish.
>>
>>26044273
No questions, I just wanted to remind you all of how pathetic you are because of how much importance you put into meaningless things :)
>>
>>26044355
sounds like you have deathgrip, not a circumcision problem
>>
>>26044356
>meaningless things
You mean like shitposting on a Peruvian flute enthusiasts forum?
>>
Hey fellow cutfags, how do you guys masturbate? I got into an early habit of rubbing it through a pair of tracksuit bottoms, since the friction caused by normal fapping, with nothung inbetweenb hand and dick, only causes me pain Any tips?
>>
>>26044416
Deathgrip only ever happens because of a lack of sensitivity that's already there. They have to squeeze the shit out of their dicks because they can't feel anything in the first place
>>
>>26044446
Try using some sort of lotion. I sometimes still do dry faps by slightly moving the shaft skin. But I always regret it immediately, once the pain kicks in.
>>
>>26044416

It's definitely not death grip, I never fap manually anymore, not for the last 3 or so years. I have a fleshlight, the original one that's loose and has no texture to it.

How the fuck do you think the fact that over 80% of the pressure sensitive nerves in my penis destroyed has nothing to do with my sexual dysfunction and I'm just having sex wrong?
>>
>>26044442
>implying this is any importance to me
Nice reading comprehension
>>
>>26044532

>caring so much you obsessively hit F5 waiting for replies
>>
What can I do to help dekeratinize while restoring?
>>
>>26045432
I think they make prosthetic foreskins that you wear all day and night that are supposed to dekeratinize
>>
>>26045432
http://manhood.mb.ca/
>>
>>26045461
Yeah, I read about the manhood but seems to fall off often for many people.

I remember someone talking about using condoms+vitamin e lotion or something similar, using o-ring to hold.
>>
>>26044446
Brush my teeth before fapping
Use spit

The toothpaste makes your saliva better for fapping with and leaves you smelling neutral or good
>>
>>26045552
Just google it, you can probably find a bunch of men's health forums talking about what's worked for dudes before
>>
>>26044062
If you're actually interested in evidence, literally just google penis dekeratinisation. Failing that, find a way to protect your penis head from friction for a week and see how much sensitivity you regain
>>
I've just given up on any hope of restoration, regeneration, everything. It will never be the same. It's practically impossible to grow nerve endings, especially when there's anywhere from 20-120 thousand of them packed together so densely. It's going to be decades before it can be regrown in any real sense and even then it won't be as good as the original thing.

I'm glad some people still have hope but after waiting seven years for something with no results whatsoever I'm bowing out. I'm tired of having a dry, ugly, useless dick that has almost no feeling. I'm tired of being constantly reminded of what happened every time I look at it. I'm tired of the people who find it funny or say it isn't a problem. I'm tired of Stacy cunts ruining their sons' lives just because of their aesthetic preferences. I'm tired of the jews and sellout whore "doctors" who are keeping this barbaric bronze age practice alive.

I'm tired.

I just want it to end, I've been in purgatory for almost a decade now and it's become too much. I can tell you right now I'm taking as many of these fucking people with me as I can when I go.

I hope regeneration heralds some form of happiness for you. I only wish I could be around to see its success.
>>
>>26046004
Lad, you're edgy as fuck. Being circumcised isn't even that big of a deal. Kill yourself already so we have one less whiny cuck on this planet.
>>
>>26046261
What are you hoping to accomplish by saying any of that? If it's any consolation for you I will when I'm done.
>>
>>26046261
He's managed to move past his denial, a step most cutfags will never achieve
>>
>>26042339

D'awhhh that's actually really cute
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.