[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is for straight men who are not virgins but haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: p-1pKAd3OFk.jpg (36KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
p-1pKAd3OFk.jpg
36KB, 604x453px
This thread is for straight men who are not virgins but haven't had sex for more than 5 years now.
>How do you feel about that?
>Do you miss it?
>How do you think you'd perform if you suddenly had the chance to have sex today?
Also, if you want, tell me your age and how many girls/women you had sex with.
>>
>>26035223
Done it 4 times.

Been 3 years.

I have severe phimosis and it hurt every single time.
>>
File: asexuality.png (113KB, 691x608px) Image search: [Google]
asexuality.png
113KB, 691x608px
>>26035223
I'm 47 and asexual. I had girlfriends during my 20s as a "beard" to hide what I thought was my freakish lack of interest in sex, but since I came out of the closet as asexual, I'm been happily celibate. I guess it's been more than 20 years now. For me, ejaculation is just another bodily function like sneezing or farting, so I've never really understood why you people are so utterly obsessed with it.
>>
>>26035223

Fine.

Nope.

I wouldn't bother, but assuming it randomly struck me to do so? I'd have a hard time coming, grip of death and all that.

Late twenties, one.
>>
>>26035280

A lot of younger ones on here get their intense desire for acceptance and understanding mixed in with standard lust.
>>
>>26035223
Meh, I've got other problem to deal with

>Do you miss it?
I guess, but I don't agonize over it.

>How do you think you'd perform if you suddenly had the chance to have sex today?
Terrible, got a hyper-sensitive glans so sex could be very painful

Banged one girl

>>26035280
>For me, ejaculation is just another bodily function like sneezing or farting, so I've never really understood why you people are so utterly obsessed with it.
Because for sexual people it feels really good.
>>
>>26035357
>for sexual people it feels really good
So does eating an ice cream cone. So why not just eat an ice cream cone?

>>26035333
"The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen, and all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women. Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean that you like women any more at twenty-one than you did at ten." -- Jules Feiffer
>>
>>26035384

I completely agree with the quote. It's astounding how little most women have to offer when you remove sex appeal.
>>
>>26035384
>So does eating an ice cream cone. So why not just eat an ice cream cone?
Because both are nice, so why not do both.

Do you just lack empathy? I can understand why religious people like praying even though I've never been religious. Imagine an atheist saying to a Christian "Why do you pray? Why not eat ice cream instead?"
>>
>>26035413
I'm anhedonic. I don't experience pleasure the way other people do. It took me a long, long time to figure it out, since I *thought* I knew what it meant. It wasn't until I had gone through the motions of trying a long list of things like sex, alcohol, drugs, theme parks, et al., that I realized I really didn't get what these things were supposed to be doing for me. For example, when I drink alcohol, my behaviour doesn't change. People who've seen me get drunk are amazed. I don't sound or talk or behave any differently. I just keep getting more physically intoxicated until I pass out. And that's it.

Sometimes I feel like an alien on this planet. So much of human experience seems to be beyond my capacity to understand. People are horrified when I tell them that I don't know what "fun" is, but having never experienced it I don't feel like I've missed anything important.
>>
>>26035237
>I have severe phimosis and it hurt every single time.

Follow this guide
https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/pictures/

Don't get cut!
>>
>>26035465
Oh I see, so it's a bit beyond being asexual. Well that's fair enough, I imagine it would be difficult to empathise with pleasure-feeling people.

When people describe the feeling of being in love I can tell none of it has ever applied to me, but since I've never experienced it in the first place I'm not bothered. So in a really small way I can kind of get what you mean.
>>
Been a little over 2 years

>I feel pathetic
>i do miss it
>I've become more fit since 2 years ago so I'd probably perform well
>>
only 2years here
its bad
32 and have quite a bit of experience
at 1year i tried the "lets just fuck anyone even if i dont fancy her" didnt work very well

my coworkers are mainly women
some id fuck on spot, starting with the secretary on the table

>it will never happen
>>
>>26035570
It would be easier for me if someone could explain what "fun" is, but people say things like, "It's just something you really want."

Well, I want an ice cream cone. But when I compare eating an ice cream cone to having sex, I get reactions like yours, which tells me I really just don't get it. And being almost 50, it's not likely I ever will.
>>
>>26035223
I'm 30. I haven't had sex in nearly 4 years mostly due to personal circumstances. Had sex when I wasn't neet and lived on my own. Lost my job and had to stay with family, sank into depression for a while and wasn't motivated to get another job due to how severely I wagecucked myself in my last job. Now trying to find a better paying job and move out again.

I've had chances, but I haven't followed through due to my circumstances. How am I supposed to take a girl back to my mum's house? How does that even work? I'm too ashamed of that to even bother talking to girls.
>>
>>26035465
I've never heard of this term before so I looked it up.
I am just curious, in your personal experience, do you ever have any fun doing anything?
Also, do you have fun when you dance?
>>
Horrible
>Do you miss it
Of course
Decently, I've never had a problem lasting a long time
>Also, if you want, tell me your age and how many girls/women you had sex with.
23, 2 girls. It's been six years fucking kill me
>>
>>26035788
I'm honestly not sure if I have fun or not. I *think* I'm having fun doing certain things, but when I describe or explain them to others, they seem baffled. This tells me that what I feel is not what others feel when they talk about pleasure or joy. For example, I used to go to a lot of big protests, and I was always on the front lines. It was the only opportunity I ever had to let go, to give my rage free rein and not have to worry about hurting anyone. The riot cops are wearing armour, they're asking for trouble just by being there, and they're hitting me right back, so when I go apeshit and start throwing steel barricades around or smashing them with a big wooden stick, I needn't worry about hurting them. Releasing all of that pent-up rage and screaming until I'm hoarse and there's saliva in my beard feels good. But I'm told this is not what other people mean when they talk about pleasure.
>>
>>26035223
>>How do you feel about that?
Fine. In sort of a passive aggressive sort of way.
>>Do you miss it?
No, but when confronted with a female of my same chronological years that was getting dicked down the entire time that I didn't have sex saying it's not a big deal is like telling a morbidly obese fat person dieting works when they say it's genetics or they are big boned.
>>How do you think you'd perform if you suddenly had the chance to have sex today?
I'd cum prematurely and laugh at the mess I made on her face, or her cunt and tell her she'd make a great single mother.
>>
>>26036092
Fuck that was sexy
>>
>>26035624
I don't know how far your anhedonism goes, but if you've ever achieved something and thought "it's good that I did that", it's a little like that but instead of a conscious thought it's an instinctive feeling.

Because it's so subjective and instinctive, intense pleasures can drive people to act in certain ways, without them really realizing it. For example, sex drive is very strong in most young people. An analogy I'd use is hunger pangs, while the pay-off for satisfying hunger is just avoiding starvation, satisfying the sex drive gives a very strong (but short-lived) emotional pay-off.
>>
>>26036142
Yes, I've heard that before. People describe the desire for sex as something out of their conscious control. And I ask them, if it's not in your conscious control, how can avoid raping people? And they just shake their heads and tell me I'll never understand. And I guess I won't.
>>
>>26035725
>I've had chances, but I haven't followed through due to my circumstances. How am I supposed to take a girl back to my mum's house? How does that even work? I'm too ashamed of that to even bother talking to girls.

Go to their place. Tell them that you promised your flatmate that he can have the appartment to himself for that night or something.
>>
>>26036190
Sounds like the people you're asking are bad at expressing their feelings.

Just imagine you're feeling hungry, you can't help feeling hungry, but if you pass someone on the street eating a big sandwich you don't grab it out of their hand and eat it yourself. The negative consequences outweigh the upsides. Additionally we're taught to avoid stealing because it's morally wrong.

Same with raping random people, someone might see a good looking chick and feel the urge to bang her, but doesn't because of all the downsides attached to it. And similarly, we're taught rape is morally wrong and should never do it.
>>
>>26035223
I'm 24, had sex twice with the same girl when I was 18.
I mostly don't care. Both times were super awkward and the girl was really rough and abusive during and afterwards. Plus I've got school to worry about.
>Do you miss it?
not really
Terribly
>>
File: 1405690911514.png (504KB, 623x815px) Image search: [Google]
1405690911514.png
504KB, 623x815px
>>26035465
You should start murdering people to figure out who you really are
>>
22. It was approximately 9 years ago. I don't miss it, I'm fine with celibacy and I wouldn't perform well
>>
>>26035384
>So does eating an ice cream cone. So why not just eat an ice cream cone?
Not that I disagree with your assessment of sex in general but this is some fairly degenerate logic
>>
>>26036287
So why do robots moan constantly about not having sex? Three-quarters of r9k is dedicated to some variation of >tfw no gf. If you can simply choose not to have sex, then, since sex appears to be unlikely for most of them anyway, why don't they just choose to not have sex?
>>
>>26036402
When I was still a virgin, I was constantly feeling this huge weight on my chest. Sex/romance is everywhere. At one point, I couldn't watch certain movies, read books or listening to certain songs without getting depressed anymore. I just desperately wanted to know how all of this feels.
>>
>>26036402
Imagine being hungry all the time. Every day you see people around you tucking into nice meals, but you've got a mental problem that make you absolutely terrified of buying or cooking food, so much so that you can't do it. You can see how that could create resentment at all the people who have no problem getting food and who think you're weird for not being able to obtain food..

Also, it's not just the sex, robots are usually in a bad situation financially and are socially stigmatized, so they see everything in a negative light.
>>
>>26036402
>Expecting the answers to deep philosophical questions from /r9k/
>>
>>26036442
>>26036472
I guess I can grok that. I am constantly infuriated at the way romance and sex is shoved into absolutely everything. I can't read a book or watch a movie without being bombarded by it. I'll be getting into a good story, losing myself in the narrative and then suddenly -- bam! -- romance out of nowhere, and people are behaving in infuriatingly obtuse and unsympathetic ways. One of the biggest tropes seems to be professionals (like scientists) learning how to put aside their careers so they can make children with someone. And I'm supposed to cheer this. A scientist with unique and irreplacable skills stops advancing human knowledge in order to do something anyone else on Earth can and does do -- and this is supposed to make the character more sympathetic and express growth and maturity.

Like I said, sometimes I feel like an alien.
>>
>>26035223
>This thread is for normies
>>
>>26036402
>So why do robots moan constantly about not having sex? Three-quarters of r9k is dedicated to some variation of >tfw no gf.
No it isn't, moron. Daily thread was
>TFW NO BF
>>
I think it would be like riding a bike again. I'm also terrible at riding bikes
>>
>>26036523
>I am constantly infuriated at the way romance and sex is shoved into absolutely everything.
Why do you choose to be angry at something you can't change?

If you think about it in terms of biology, it pretty much has to be this way. The animals that like to reproduce will multiply and produce more animals who also like to reproduce. The others, like you and me, just die out forever. It's nothing to be upset about.
>>
>>26036523
grok seriously that was the most dry book that heinlein could write the only thing that even could come close to compelling a reader to keep flipping pages was benny being a badass. Hell there wasn't really any romance between benny and the nurse they had a pre-established history and he treated her like a trope.
>>
>>26036523
>One of the biggest tropes seems to be professionals (like scientists) learning how to put aside their careers so they can make children with someone.
Never really come across that, I guess there are plenty of stories about professionals being too attached to their work and neglect their loved ones, but the moral there is usually that balancing the two is best.

Also, tropes are a product of societies, and a bit of biology behind that, it's just the way it is. At the base of it, relationships are so important because they result in children and pass on genes, which most humans are instinctively hard-wired to do. Of course most authors aren't thinking of that, but it's the biological reason behind what they're writing about.

I've found life much less stressful since looking for the reasons behind things and realizing that usually there isn't someone to blame, it's just cause and effect.

>>26036624
This guy said it more concisely than me.
>>
I'm 28 and I haven't had sex for 7 years (8 later this year) I've only ever had 1 gf and only had sex with her. We dated for around 4 months before she broke it off.

I used to feel depressed about it. But I've become so empty that I barely feel anything any more.

If I had a chance to have sex today I have no idea how I'd do it. The idea of *having* sex and being intimate with another person is utterly alien to me now.

I've pretty much accepted that I'm going to die alone. I know that's a pretty silly thing to think before I've even turned 30 but the whole dating "game" is so skewed against me there's no point in even trying any more.

I'm looking to get INTO the dating scene just as almost all the women want to leave it. I refuse to be betabux and raise someone elses mistake.

I'm 28, NEET, live with my mum and can't drive. I have barely any experience with talking to women, have no life experience. I have nothing to offer a relationship thus I have no worth.
>>
>>26036624
No, it doesn't have to be this way. Look at the massive success of Fury Road. They openly flouted the convention that every movie with a male and female protagonist has to result in some kind of romantic entanglement. They could easily have tossed in romantic tension between Max and Furiosa, but they had the balls to say, "Naw, we don't need to be all things to all people. We're good."

And it was amazing! And people raved about how good the movie was! The way romance and sex is shoehorned into everything is NOT the result of necessity; it's a conscious choice by someone.
>>
>>26036693
I was talking about the big picture, not just some movies or books. People are, in general, obsessed with romance and sex. That fact will never change.

And I still don't see why you choose to be "infuriated" about it.
>>
>>26036764
Because it's inescapable! Because I can't read a fucking book without having the whole plot skewed by romance and relationships I don't give a sweet fuck about! I think it's something akin to the way black people get angry by the lack of positive black figures in fiction. White people don't get it because white people are normalized for them. They don't notice the way everything is about white people because for them that's "just the way it is." Likewise, people who have interest in and enjoy relationship drama don't notice the way it's shoehorned in absolutely everything whether it makes any sense or not.

I stopped watching Arrow last season because it finally became a soap opera with action scenes rather than an action series with some soap opera elements. I can already see them doing the same thing to Flash; one of the best shows on television is turning into a relationship soap opera before my eyes, and I'll end up dropping it too.
>>
29 here. 3 girls, 2 of them when I was 19 and one when I was 22. The last one became my GF and we lived together until I was 26, but after the first year we barely had sex and when we did it sucked. It's been 3 years since I had sex at all, and, I think more critically to my mental state, 7 years since I successfully hooked up with a girl.

I think I sort of understand how a lot of people in this thread feel. I don't really enjoy sex for its own sake or for the physical pleasure. I do, however, enjoy the physical connection with somebody I really like, and I really get off on making them feel pleasure.

It sucks though, the fact that I still do get pleasure out of some kinds of sex means I still crave it, but the necessary conditions for me enjoying it make it almost impossible to get it.
>>
>>26035223
24. Did it once. other times weren't really sex just naked cuddling and oral. Last time would have been about 2 years ago.

Can't say I miss it much, and I don't think I'd be too bad if I got the chance to fuck again. Girls have always liked my hugs at least.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.