[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 17

Hey fembots.

Weird question but how does it feel to realize most of you will be mothers of a child one day?

I find it so strange because so many of you behave like children (as do most of the guys on /r9k/), have you fully prepared yourself for the reality of having kids?
>>
I can't wait personally. I'm really looking forward to being a mom.
>>
>>26033368
most of the real fembots already have a kid
>>
I don't really expect someone to marry me and have children with me but I really want a child.
I feel I would need to beat my depression somewhat first though. I wouldn't want to have any negative influence on my child.
>>
>tfw 23 and KV
what an existence
>>
File: 1423950970211.jpg (210KB, 1118x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1423950970211.jpg
210KB, 1118x1207px
>>26033368
Exactly the same way you deal with the fact that most of you are going to be fathers on day: you won't be a father.
>>
File: birth.jpg (31KB, 395x586px) Image search: [Google]
birth.jpg
31KB, 395x586px
>how does it feel to realize most of you will be mothers of a child one day?
Already am.
Best thing I ever did.

>except for pic related
>>
Let's be honest i highly doubt that theres a single man on this planet who would actually marry me

also this >>26033515
>>
>>26033497
Single mothers are literally human garbage and almost all children raised under single mothers end up having mental problems. You having depression would assure that.

All you would do is raise another robot, do you really want that for your child?
>>
I have a lot of issues with being a mother. My mother was my best and only friend as a child and she killed herself because she was Schizophrenic and couldn't deal with it anymore, it absolutely devastated me and I'll never accept it or get over it as it's caused a lot of problems in my life. I'm schizophrenic as well and suicidal and I don't want to have a child and be crazy or abandon it in death. But at the same time I'm the nurturing type and I want nothing more to be a mother because I know I would be a good mother but I'd also be a bad mother. It's complicated I dunno I can't describe it all.
>>
>>26033515
I plan on being a father, and being stern but fair with my daughters.

I won't let her do as she pleases, but she will be given freedom.

She won't be allowed to date black or brown men.
>>
>>26033541
Hi there, I would like to date you with the intention of getting married one day. I live in New Zealand.
>>
>>26033547
I wouldn't have a child if I wasn't married.
I would probably adopt an older girl if I could though.
>>
>>26033587
You can't actually say who she dates. You'll have no power over that. Unless you plan on disowning her in which case you just wasted a lot of time and energy. Better get ready for a black son in law
>>
>>26033515
I really don't want to be, tbqh. I used to but that was when I thought I would meet somebody special.

But my "somebody special" can't have had a degenerate phase full of drugged-out and drunken sex and sending people spread pussy pics or trying to justify cheating on people. And I realized I was never going to meet my somebody special, so I realized I would never have a family.

feels bad
>>
hahahahahaha
like i want to be a dad

tick tock bitches
>>
>>26033608
I'm not from a low socioeconomic background so I doubt that will happen.

Statistically the most likely white women to date black men are from low socioeconomic backgrounds.

And my reticence about that is because I want her to respect herself. Black men simply don't respect white women.
>>
>>26033497
Come to Australia, I'll marry you.
>>
>>26033608
If you don't have control over you kids while they live with you, you haven't raised them right.

Giving your children too much freedom and not enough discipline is exactly whats wrong with modern parenting. This board is a testament to that.
>>
>>26033540
i missed you!
you didnt miss me but happy new year nonetheless
>>
>>26033588
I'm David Roberts with Microsoft technical support and we have detected many viruses and infected files on your computer.
>>
>>26033608
>>26033628
/pol/ literally has to shit up every discussion
>>
>>26033652
>you didnt miss me
I don't even know who you are?
>but happy new year nonetheless
And happy New Year to you too!
>>
Women are rarely prepared. That's why guys like us exist
>>
>>26033640
I actually would if I could but there's no telling if you would actually marry me after I saved the money to go over.
>>
File: 1452546505252.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452546505252.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>26033700
>I blame all my problems on others, it's everyone else's fault
>>
>>26033642
no, parenting through example is whats missing
you can command your kid all you want if he/shes you arent following your own standards, they see through bullshit

>>26033683
i dont want to reveal myself because you dont like me anymore i think, but i still want to marry you
>>
>>26033628
I'd respect dat ass

with my penis
>>
>>26033754
I don't disagree though.

Leading through example is the only type of leading. Sounds like your parents were just shitty people.
>>
>>26033732
That's true.
Let's just be friends, first.
>>
>>26033741
>expecting a child to raise itself properly
>>
>>26033540
I'm a mom too, and it really is the best feeling ever. I ended up being induced and pussed out and got an epidural so I don't have much complaints about labor and deliever. How old is your little one?
>>
I don't plan on having kids. I've never even babysat. Kids and I don't mix.
>>
>>26033859
You seem like the kind of person whom would say "hubby".
>>
>>26033859
Do you like the idea of dressing your kid up?
>>
>>26033859
I carry a multitude of issues with me, but becoming a mother really showed me my purpose - and it is also one thing I am good at!
> don't have much complaints about labor and deliever
Luckily my delivery was comparatively smooth and swift, actually. There wasn't even time for any anaesthetics!
>How old is your little one?
Yours?
>>
>>26033880
Nah, my husband and I don't do the whole "wifey" and "hubby" talk. Now that the baby is picking up language I struggle remembering to call him "dad" opposed to his name.
>>26033885
Not really, but that might be because I have a son so there really isn't much to dress him up in. No frilly tutus. I actually prefer it, its a lot less to get poop stains out of if theres an accident.
>>
>>26033908
>Luckily my delivery was comparatively smooth and swift, actually. There wasn't even time for any anaesthetics!
I'm so jealous, not that mine was bad, but I went into preterm labor so it felt so slow waiting for real labor to start. The pitocin made me real sick though.

Mine's still an itty bitty, just turned 8 months.
>>
File: 1369889194930.jpg (6KB, 128x156px) Image search: [Google]
1369889194930.jpg
6KB, 128x156px
>>26033908
>>26033958
>there are women who have children that browse this board
why? What could the board have that could possibly appeal to you? You have a family, you have someone who loved you enough at one time to fuck you to give you that kid. You have happiness that robots only could dream about.

So what? What could possibly draw you here? A lesson on how NOT to raise your kid?

/r9k/ truly is lost
>>
>>26033958
Do you think breastfeeding is important?

Can you tell what's wrong with it just by hearing it cry?
>>
>>26033368
It's pretty terrifying to think that I'll have to not only carry a life inside of me just to force it out in an excruciatingly painful manner, but also be responsible for not messing it up either physically or mentally over the next 18 or so years.

But I'm at the age where I'm getting maternal urges. Conflicting stuff.
>>
>fembot thread
>no tits

FUCKING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Who' wants the dick first?
>>
>>26033958
>I'm so jealous
Well, at least we have all heard stories that were much, much worse, right?
>Mine's still an itty bitty, just turned 8 months.
Awwww...!
Remember to enjoy it, they grow up so incredibly fast. I still feel as if I only just got mine, and she's already going to school!

>>26034035
>why are you here
Aspergers
OCD
Childhood sexual abuse
>>
>>26034125
>Aspergers
>Childhood sexual abuse
Yet you still found someone to love you and fuck you to give you that kid. Your proving /r9k/ right when we say women have it easier.

>OCD
Are you fucking kidding? Did you seriously just list OCD as a reason we should pity you?

I want normies to go and stay go.
>>
>>26034035
Been on 4chan since 05, and I've been on /r9k/ since it opened (and came back when it reopened). Came for the original content, stayed out of habit I suppose.
>>26034082
>Do you think breastfeeding is important?
I think if you can, its great but if you can't then you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. It's a great way to bond with the baby, and its obviously healthier then formula. I've been breastfeeding him for 8 months with no issues.
>Can you tell what's wrong with it just by hearing it cry?
Yeah, he has different sounding cries depending on what he needs. Hungry cry is different then "hey I want that cry". He's at the age were he doesn't understand object permanence and gets seperation anxiety if I leave the room. That's the worst cry, and there's a real possibility I could be dealing with that until he's pushing 2.
>>
>>26034125
>>26034167
I'm interested since mothers usually have strong feelings about this. What do you think should happen to men who abuse children?
>>
File: 1430737953876.jpg (712KB, 1400x784px) Image search: [Google]
1430737953876.jpg
712KB, 1400x784px
>>26034093
Here are some tits for you.
>>
>>26034125
My mom asked me what I was planning for his first birthday and I still can't grasp that he'll be a year old in 4 months. The time really flies by to fast. I dread the teenage years a little, but I can't wait to be where you're at. Elementary aged kids are so fun.
>>
2scared
I'll probably adopt a little Asian and force it to be an arty elitist
>>
>>26034227
>good cardio workout
>no waste of broteins
>male bonding increasing testosterone for maximal gains
>excellent physique and aesthetics
>no sloots

better than tits
>>
>>26034035
love has nothing to do with it faggot
>>
>>26034159
>le epic fembot easy mode meme
LOLZ!

Dare I even mention that I am a single mom?

>>26034167
I agree about breastfeeding; you should if you can.
My autism was a severe handicap when it came to sensing why she was crying - it used to drive me nuts! Luckily living with me has taught her to be very verbal with her emotions.

>>26034201
>What do you think should happen to men who abuse children?
I was abused myself, and that discussion is a can of worms!
I don't actually know, because once the deed is done, the damage is done to and nothing can really erase that again.

>>26034256
>I dread the teenage years a little,
According to my sister, who has 2 teenage daughters, it doesn't have to be anywhere near as bad as myth will have it. (But I know for a fact that they do have some epic clashes sometimes.)
>but I can't wait to be where you're at. Elementary aged kids are so fun.
There are a string of milestones.
They start walking
They start talking
They drop the diapers
They start going to school
They become teenagers
They get their first bf/gf
They begin their own life as adults

If you play your cards right, you get to experience all of that from the front row.
>>
>>26034159
awful lot of implying going on in your head bro

lets just say you dont know her the slightest
lash out on the stacies and dude lmaos instead
>>
>>26034284
Love isn't real. When I say love I mean they had fondness of you enough that they would repeatedly fuck you enough to release the dick splodge that became a child.

That's something more than most robots get.

>>26034313
>le epic fembot easy mode meme
But your living proof that I am right. Even for all your "mental illness" you still found sex and relationships.

>single mom
Great, another robot in 20 years I guess. I know it may come across as edgy, but I sincerely have no empathy for you or your kind, you choose some chad who left you over a stable relationship.

Good job on being the cancer that is killing the west.

>>26034344
fuck off white knight
>>
>>26033587
Going to drive that girl to that BBC. If I ever have a kid I hope he or she fucks your daughter
>>
>>26034362
>muh dic
literally the only argument you people can come up with
>>
>>26034356
she gona blow you the fuck out, just a warning, not whiteknighting
>>
>>26034419
You are literally the most massive faggot I have ever encountered in my years of 4chan. At least own up to you actions.

If I could mail you a trophy for "biggest whiteknighting faggot ever" I would
>>
>>26034362
Hey nigger. You mad?
>>
File: BEST GIRL.jpg (446KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
BEST GIRL.jpg
446KB, 800x1067px
>tfw you'll never pump best girl full of cum
>>
>>26034313
>get bf/gf

>elementary school

Are you fucking kidding me right now?
>>
>>26034313
>My autism was a severe handicap when it came to sensing why she was crying - it used to drive me nuts!
That had to be rough, I mean it's already a huge transition getting used to the constant stream of newborn cries but it had to be a lot more challenging with in your shoes. The crying still gets exhausting to me even now.

I grew up as the middle child of a family with 3 girls - I know how bad the clashes can be with girls when they get going. I'm very interested in seeing what it's like with a teenage boy, it'll be interesing. At least I won't have to deal with synchronized PMS, that was a doozy growing up .

The idea of all those firsts you mentioned hit me really hard, it is amazing that I get to experience it all with him

>>26034201
>What do you think should happen to men who abuse children?
I feel like anyone who abuses a child (male or female) should be put away for life. Children are such easy targets that it's very likely that they'd hurt another child. It's already awful one child has to suffer, why put others at risk?
>>
>>26034443
you are just so fucking mad its hilarous
dont get a heart attack
actually, please do
>>
>>26034278
>Interracial adoption

pls die.
>>
File: Arguing on the internet.jpg (41KB, 315x466px) Image search: [Google]
Arguing on the internet.jpg
41KB, 315x466px
>>26034356
>>26034443
HEY! Stay off my valiant beta orbiter, you pathetic, miserable, basementdwelling neckbeard!
Fill your pissjug and tell your mom to bring you some more tendies.
Also, pic related.

>>26034480
>I'm very interested in seeing what it's like with a teenage boy
I believe they normally challenge their dads, so you probably shouldn't worry.
>synchronized PMS
Don't remind me. grew up living alone with my mom...
That's gonna be fun with my daughter, in 5-6 years from now! Not
>>
>>26034514
I'm shitposting, eating a mcgriddle and vaping out of a magic flight launchbox

You cannot appreciate how not mad I am right now. But I can appreciate how big of a whiteknighting cuck you are.
>>
Weird. My boyfriend and I are talking about getting engaged soon because he really wants kids. We had a super long, intense talk about starting a family before going to bed and I couldn't sleep so I ended up browsing /r9k/, which I haven't done in literally years. And boom, this thread. Maybe it's a sign. Or whatever.

I never wanted kids and I'm not entirely sure that I want them now. Being a mother always seemed like such an abstract concept, like dying or losing my parents. Something that was bound to happen eventually but not now... later down the road.

To be frank, I'm not sure that I'll be a good mother. I'm selfish. I'm neurotic. I'm impatient. I feel uncomfortable around babies and the thought of being responsible for producing a fit, functioning human being terrifies me. Mostly because I don't think I can do it.

I'm close to 30 so I know that window is closing soon. My mom is constantly reminding me of that fact. But the thing is I still feel like a fucking kid. I'm just now figuring shit out, who I am, what makes me happy, little stupid things like how I really like ketchup on meatloaf. I don't feel grown up enough to have a kid. Everyone keeps saying shit like, "you'll figure it out as you go," or, "it comes naturally when you actually have a kid," but how can you really know? I see my boyfriend and he's so sure. I love him so much and I feel like if I have any shot at being a halfway decent mom, it's with him, but I don't know.

UGHHHHH.
>>
File: SWP.webm (115KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
SWP.webm
115KB, 400x224px
Children are vermin desu, cats are the way.
>>
>>26034553
MFLB is overrated garbage by far
Stop being a pussy and blaze some real kush
>>
>>26034613
It convenient and efficient, if you can't get high with it you just need to ___git gud_

I got a desktop vape and a bong too, I just use whatever I feel like at the time.
>>
>>26034571
Jesus, it's like reading my own thoughts.
>>
>>26034571
bad bait 1/10
>>26034553
>dude weed lmao
kys
>>
My parents were children who refused to take care of me

/thread
>>
>>26033368
Nobody will marry me and I don't want shitstains walking around my home begging me to feed them.
>>
>>26034680
Are you a ladybot or a manbot? The thing that bothers me the most is that if I were a man I'd have a little more leeway. This goddamn fucking biological clock running out and all of my eggs dying is bullshit. And it also baffles me how most people seem to be so sure about having kids. My boyfriend told me tonight that he knew he wanted kids since he was in high school. When I was in high school I could barely take care of myself.
>>
I look at other peoples degenerate offspring and become instantly revolted by the idea of having children...Is this just a phase? When does the overwhelming disgust evolve into a yearning?
>>
>>26034799
>ruining your body for parasites
That's right. Its a game where the only way to win is not to play.
Want to waste your life as a teen mom or some shit. Have fun getting those gray hairs early.
>>
>tfw my dream is having a big plot of land and as many kids as possible
What fembot wants to be a broodmare?
>>
>>26034767
Of the lady variety. I'm also nearing 30 and the biological clockis ticking - not to mention the constant comments from my husband's family and my coworkers.

My husband wants kids and I think I do too, but when I start realistically thinking about it, it's absolutely terrifying. It feels like my husband doesn't really realize how much our lives will change after having a baby. Either that or he expects me to raise it all by myself, which I've told him I won't allow to happen.

I feel like I'm the only one actually thinking about the reality of the situation and everyone else is just living in a dream land.
>>
>>26033368
feels good man

i can feel my empty womb. i want something to fillit.

ican imagine being pregnant iswondeful. itssomething i get very jealous of.

i will be a goodmom
>>
>this thread

This is it, /r9k/ is dead.
First you killed /a/, /tv/ and /mu/, now you killed the last bastion of healthy woman hate.

FUCK OFF ROASTIES
>>
>>26034983
The funniest thing is that they're talking to a "fembot" that's, by her admission, an "ex" prostitute, camwhores herself on /b/ and other sites, fucks herself with horse dildos because she can't feel anything otherwise, and eats her own shit every day, and they consider this to be a normal human being worth interacting with.
>>
>>26034997
still a better lovestory than twilight
>>
I got married as a teenager and put it off for as long as I could. Until I was near 30. I knew I had wanted kids from the time I got married, but I put it off, and put it off because we liked to travel and party, and waste money. When I finally got pregnant it was pretty much
>Well, I guess we'd better do it. I'm not getting any younger.
My oldest is 3.5 and I still don't know if I fully identify with the mommy thing. It's just a new part of who I am. The best part of being a mom is seeing how sweet and kind my oldest is to my baby. I guess it makes me feel that I'm being loving enough to inspire it in my offspring. I think I'm doing a pretty kick ass job.
>>26034571
Yikes, if you're nearly 30 and still such a neurotic mess and not into it I would say don't do it! Maybe try therapy for a year. I spent a lot of years working through an anger problem. I really had come a long way, and I became a zen master. Then I birthed this child who found buttons I didn't know I had. No one can make me so angry. If I hadn't worked my shit out years ago I'd probably have been an abusive shit.
>>
>>26033608
Actually I'm muslim so I could
>>
fembots: have you ever regretted having sex with a guy before?
>>
>>26035042
Unless you're American. One of my best friend married someone who was raised Muslim. Disowned from the whole family. If you live in the U.S. Kids eventually become their own person who goes his or her own way, unless you've raised a complete pussy, which is possible.
I don't see why you'd want your kid to be a complete doormat who lets others (even you) tell them how to live their lives. You've got to teach them good judgement, good morals, to stand up for themselves. Then at some point you've got to step aside and watch them make their own mistakes.

>>26035067
I've only had sex with one guy, for the past 15 years, so no... except one time I let him do anal, and he was blacked out so he didn't even remember it, so I put up with that shit for no reason.
>>
>>26033368
reproduction is morally wrong. thanks for your compliments though.
>>
>>26034911
>>26034911
>the constant comments
I feel ya, sis. Sometimes I think it'll be worth it to have the baby just to shut my mom up. :|

I wonder if it's easier for men because they're kind of removed from the whole process. Not that fathers aren't important, or that there aren't hands-on dads, but a child tends to (primarily) the mother's burden/responsibility. When my boyfriend talks about our future kids, it's always fun, happy, cute things like Christmas traditions and taking the boys out hunting, etc.

>>26035022
I guess it wouldn't hurt to go in and talk to someone. I've struggled with some serious depression in the past, and my mom admitted to having severe PPD after my birth, so I'm kind of scared of that as well.

Is the whole, maternal instinct kicking in thing true? Wondering how naturally motherhood came to you.
>>
>>26034571
>Everyone keeps saying shit like, "you'll figure it out as you go," or, "it comes naturally when you actually have a kid
lies

do not have a child just to please someone else. YOU WILL REGRET IT.
>>
>>26035135
I don't know about maternal instinct. I feel like I'm not really maternal, but then I've always been kind of naturally nurturing. I pretty much raised my younger sister from the time I was 10 until the time I was 15. I took care of her, my little brother, and sometimes my cousins, so I've been really comfortable with child-rearing. I didn't feel some wave of oozy-gooey feeling, but some close to me have said that I'm a kinder, gentler version of myself. I just come at mom-ing in a very logical way. Since I was 19 when I had my first I had pretty much decided long ago what kind of mom I would be, and what my parenting philosophy was. But I was ready when I had her, I was prepared, I wanted it, you know?
>>
>>26035178
>Since 19 when I had my first
NO I meant 29
I got MARRIED at 19, had the kid at 29.
>>
>>26035135
>they're kind of removed from the whole process
This is definitely the impression that I get as well. It's frustrating to try to make him understand that it's not all fun memory-making and all that; we won't have alone time at all, we'll be sleep-deprived and exhausted, the house will be a mess - and these are alk the givens when having a normal, healthy child. If it's disabled or ill, I can't even imagine...
>>
>>26034929
Hello fembot. I have a penis and you have a vagina. I'm willing to have intercourse with you. I would actually love to do that.
>>
>>26035215
would you?

lol good4u m8
>>
>>26035232
Yes I would. Do you want to do it fembot?
>>
>>26033547
kill yourself you retarded asshole.
>>
>>26035215
Well have you talked about the harder stuff? Discipline, religion, education? If it's a girl, when can she date? Spanking yea or Nay, influence of the in-laws, that kind of thing? You got to talk about all that shit. I have an advantage, my husband was the 2nd of 6 kids, and drug addict parents, so he fully understood the responsibility after having to care for his siblings so much in his youth. He is a FULLY 50/50 dad. I never had to ask him to change diapers, or strong arm into watching them while I run errands, or tell him anything more than once. He is the perfect dad.
>>
>>26035215
thats jlh you pathetic retard
>>
>>26035244
We haven't talked about it. I just met her. But I think I would be a good dad.
>>
>>26034929
Aren't you constantly high on drugs and work as an escort?
>>
>>26035254
Why do you think you would be a good dad?
>>
>>26035082
>One of my best friend married someone who was raised Muslim.

White women who marry Muslim men = No good.
>>
>>26035266
I know how unappealing this will sound but I'm usually good at everything I do.
>>
>>26034911
Women are happier when they're pregnant, that's a fact.
>>
>>26035271
I don't know. Define good. She's college educated, was working full time until she had the kid, now she's gone FULL MOM, her home is spotless and she's vigilant on education and home schooling.
He's not some icky refugee, he was raised in the OC, college educated himself, and makes an ass-load of money in IT. But he's cool, no accent, one hundred percent Americanized, a blast to hang out with. He's fucking cooler than she is ever since she got pregnant. She got so fucking boring.
>>26035285
Only the fukcing insane ones.
>>
>>26033608
>You can't actually say who she dates
Let me pause for a minor rant
I am a guy with 5 kids from toddler to effectively grown and I hate, HATE, *HATE*, the 'well, you can't control them' bullshit.
The first time I really ran into it was from a co-worker
>Him "I spent the weekend moving my oldest daughter into her apartment at college"
>Me "Wow. It must be hard now that she's 19 and moving on"
>Him "Her boyfriend was barely any help; I had to move half of his stuff in for him because he was off with his friends"
>Me "What? She is moving in with her boyfriend? He's going to the same school?"
>Him "No, he didn't get into college. They're going to live together while she goes to school. I offered to help him find a job, but he wants to wait until next Summer."
>Me "Hold the fuck on. So your daughter's unemployed, not in college HS boyfriend moved in with her and you approve?"
>Him "God, no! I had the little bastard. But what am I going to do? She makes her own choices, I can't control her"
>Me "You're paying for her college and the rent on her apartment, right?"
>Him "And paying for her car and its insurance, and giving her spending money"
>Me "Dude, if she is old enough to move in with a guy she is old enough to pay for her own shit. Cut her off until she toes the line"
>Him "I can't do that! She'd be so upset, and college is about her future. You can't just order kids around"
Last time I talked to him he and his wife were raising their 3 grandkids (one from their oldest, 2 from their youngest daughter), neither daughter had ever married, neither had finished college, and neither were certain of the name of the father of any of the kids.
And he was still subsidizing his daughters'Lives
My children know, *know*, that fucking up = punishment. Honest mistake? let's learn from it. Accident? Meh, shit happens. You fucked up? Time to pay the price.
>>
>>26035245
>jlh
Seeing this always makes me feel so old; the first thing I think of is "Jennifer Love Hewitt".
>>
>>26035189
Nice try roastie whore.

>getting married at 19
You wasted your youth you dumb bitch.
Should have spent the time having fun with alphas.
>>
>>26035285
And the following 18 years or so? How about those?
>>
>>26033933
Thje first time the little one calls you by your first name = comedy gold
>>
>>26034313
I have a few older kids so I chaperone dances now.
>Teach the 13/14 year old boys how to ask girls to dance
>The moms are teaching the girls that age how to accept
> Slowly but surely see how some girls and boys gravitate towards each other more and more as they get older
It is amazing
>>
>>26035302
Did he make her convert to Islam?

Honestly I've got zero respect for race mixers.

>makes an ass-load of money

Haha, that's the reason...
>>
>>26035305
You can't use one complete moron to prove that you can control your kids. My mom cut me off and kicked me out because she didn't like my boyfriend at 19. So I told her she could fuck herself, married him, and am still happily married more than 10 years later. And guess what, she fucking loves him now.
>>26035318
My youth was anytime but wasted, I had amazing sex hundreds, probably thousands of time with the man of my dreams, we traveled Europe, we partied our asses off. How is that a waste? I'd never change a single thing. I don't see the appeal in a sea of pointless cock. I say if you want to get married at 19, go ahead, there's no harm in it as long as you wait to have kids.
>>
>>26035318
So when girls do the right thing they are stupid and when they do the wrong thing they are sluts?
>>
>>26035382
My point is, you can certainly control a 12 year old if you aren't mentally retarded yourself. And adult kids get to be treated like adults.
>>
>>26035374
No, she would have absolutely been willing to convert if it would make his family happy (she's an atheist), but they cut him off flat. He's pretty much an Athiest too from what I can tell. And for the most part, in America, race-mixing is kind of a moot concept since everyone is already mixed to begin with. She's white, but her dad is adopted and she's got some of that typical native blood from way back in her, so who knows.
>>
>>26035397
Well who is going to let a 12 year old date? We're talking about college-age adult kids here.
>>
>>26035385
Yes, you're fucking stupid for not taking advantage of what modern society allows you to do.
>>
>>26035402
>And for the most part, in America, race-mixing is kind of a moot concept since everyone is already mixed to begin with.

This is why your country is going to shit.

Do you know how many white single mothers with black babies there are out there, and do you realize most of them grow up to have at least some kind of animus towards their mother's race?

How is that healthy?

Anyway, whenever there's a high quality white woman with a non-white man there's always money involved.
>>
>>26035418
What on earth makes you think that something is good or desirable just because it's "acceptable" to other people?
>>
>>26035418
Possible != good
>>
>>26034997
camwhores?
thats new, gimme sauce
>>
>>26035402

mixing between different european ethnic groups != mixing with islamic or african monkeys.
>>
>>26035354
My point exactly!
Teenagers aren't just a negative phenomenon - they're still our children.
>>
>>26035418
fuck off and killyourself chad
>>
>>26035455
Hell, teenagers need mom and dad more than when they are younger. Elementary age kids just need food, shelter, love, and books. Teenagers, especially 15+, need to be prepped to live in the Real World.
>>
>>26035418
I don't see how it would benefit me in any way. I don't see why you'd consider shutting around smart. I mean I'm all for shutting around, if that's what someone wants to do, but it's hardly a sound life choice.
>>26035432
It's been this way since it was formed. There are far too many factors contributing to the shittification of the country, I don't consider "race mixing" to be one of them. I guess single moms are a problem, but it's a disservice to leave out the fact that absent fathers are 50 percent of that problem.
>>26035452
That don't be front me none. I look white enough, but my father is from South America, and my husband's father was born in Mexico. I'll have brown baby after brown baby just to piss off people like you. My mother is an Aryan goddess who looked like Lady Di. It was my father's dream, a poor brown boy to grow up and marry a leggy american blonde, and he achieved that dream. He was a piece of shit, but I have to admire his dedication.
>>
>>26035450
Calm down. That anon was exaggerating slightly in his effort to paint a seemingly unfavourable picture of me.

>>26035481
I agree. My nieces are 12 and 15, and they are clearly very depending on their still.
>>
>>26035178
>>26035189
>I've always been kind of naturally nurturing
My parents were always working so I pretty much raised my brother (and he turned out alright), but it was more that I felt a duty to my parents to do a good job of taking care of him than me being a nurturing person. Hearing that you approach parenting from a logic-based way is reassuring though. How many kids do you have?

>>26035203
I keep bringing stuff like that up and he's always so nonchalant about it. But then again he had a great fucking childhood so I think for him it all seems easy peasy. He comes from a well off family and his stay-at-home mom spoiled the crap out of him, so being a kid was all about big birthday parties and throwing around a ball with his dad. I love him but sometimes I resent that upper middle class confidence.

It's like a switch flipped in his head though, so I feel like I can't convey the depth of my terror/trepidation about making babies. He always talked about wanting kids but in the past year he's really gone full dad mode. He got really down and depressed last Father's Day because he wasn't a dad yet. I thought he was joking at first but nope.
>>
>>26035437
>>26035440
>>26035460
>>26035498
Every woman wants to have no strings fun with alpha bad boys, go crazy, take part in orgies etc. when she's still young.
After that there will still be plenty of rich betas ready to provide for her and even raise alpha's child.

You're fucking retarded if you're a woman and don't take advantage of this fact.
>>
>>26035382
>I had amazing sex hundreds, probably thousands of time with the man of my dreams, we traveled Europe, we partied our asses off.
This is what is being promoted as the ideal life and accepted by women nowadays, /r9k/. How can you still want those subhumans?
>>
>>26035531
>Every woman
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>26035511
>Calm down. That anon was exaggerating slightly in his effort to paint a seemingly unfavourable picture of me.
Do you deny camwhoring on /b/? It's all archived.
>>
I want to have a child so badly, but it seems I can't get pregnant. What's my point in life? I should have just been a whore instead of trying to be good.
>>
>>26035517
I have two, a three and a half year old and a 9 month old baby. Something magical about babies, especially under a year. We've just had a tragedy in our family, my brother in law died very young, and I feel like the baby... helps in some way. When I was first grieving it helped to hold her, to see her face and her smiles, and a lot of family have been coming by, and it always seems to help them to hold the baby.
>>
>>26035498
>It's been this way since it was formed.

Uh, I'm not American but your nation had cast iron laws to restrict the inflow of non-European immigrants to insignificant numbers until 1965.

You realize this right?

>but it's a disservice to leave out the fact that absent fathers are 50 percent of that problem.

Don't get me wrong, black men are just as bad if not worse.

It reeks of a lack of self-respect to allow yourself to be treated in that way though.

>I'll have brown baby after brown baby just to piss off people like you.

That's a pretty unhealthy motivation.

>It was my father's dream, a poor brown boy to grow up and marry a leggy american blonde, and he achieved that dream.

That's also a pretty unhealthy attitude. Marrying for racial fetishes is why the three racial pairings in America with the highest divorce rates all involve white women with non-white men.
>>
>>26035547
Shut up whiteknight beta
>>
>>26035531
>/r9k/: the post
In case you didn't get it, I'm saying that you're delusional.
>>
>>26035563
Clearly you were just too ugly to reel in the alphas and instead deluded yourself into thinking that settling down with a beta male before having any fun was what you wanted.
This applies to every femanon ITT.
>>
I never liked kids so the thought of having one kind of scares me. I don't think I'll be a good mom.
>>
File: 578W3HM[1].png (503KB, 512x515px) Image search: [Google]
578W3HM[1].png
503KB, 512x515px
>>26033368
>creating and raising yet another human on this shitty world
>>
>>26035498
Man I can't wait until China starts to erode your living standards along with your industries and idiots like you have your noses rubbed in the consequences of your stupid libertine behavior.

We'll see how much your "muh diversity is strength" bullshit matters when all that your economy has left is providing raw materials to East Asian manufacturers, and everything of note within your borders is owned by them.
>>
>>26035532
I was married. So what? People don't like sex? Young people don't like travel?
>>26035549
How long have you been trying?
>>26035553
>What are native Americans?
Ok, I'd have the babies anyway, but pissing off people like you IS a bonus. And yes, my father's motivations were unhealthy. He's a sociopath, what do you want? My mom was a single mom from the time I was 5, and Myself and my brother turned out just fine, very monogamous, and stable, hard working etc. I understand it's not the rule, but I think there are much bigger problems to be dealt with.
Other than that I'm done with your /pol/ shit. I'm tired of you people shitting up every board.
>>26035582
I think the world is beautiful, Anon.
>>
>>26035608
Kill yourself, coalburner scum.
>>
will never have any children; love of my life has abandoned me and so I have abanodoned all those ideas
I'm ok with it now though
>>
>>26035608
You "admire" your father for treating women like a racial fetish, you're truly fucked up and an illustrative case study in why race mixing is garbage and the people it produces are garbage.

>What are native Americans?

The native inhabitants of America? What's the relevance of this? You claimed race-mixing and indiscriminate mass immigration was a foundation of the United States, which it wasn't. Stay on topic you clueless mentally ill retard.
>>
>>26035552
I know it's kind of empty to say, especially over the internet, but I'm sorry to hear about your loss. And it's incredible that you're juggling three kids so close in age. One of my friends just had her second baby (her first is only a year old) and she looks so freaking exhausted all the time.
>>
>>26035531
hello permavirgin
>>26035511
only if you calm me down :^)
>>
>>26035608
>And yes, my father's motivations were unhealthy.

Honestly, it's weird to me. Most Asian women I've encountered find racial fetishes creepy and odd, but white women actively embrace that sort of degradation. Self-esteem I guess.
>>
>>26035638
I said I admired him for his drive to follow his dreams, you mongoloid. Can't you read?
And I claimed it was engrained into this country from the beginning. Which it has been.
>>26035649
Thanks so much for your words. It actually does mean something to me, and you misread, I only have two, but the transition from one to two IS exhausting and way more work than one would think. But I'm getting the hang of it now. Having such a helpful, hands on husband makes it so much easier. I am actually just now seeing the light after more than a full month of a baby on a completely opposite sleeping schedule.
>>
>>26035638

It's interesting how she underscores the idea that racially mixed people always identify with their father and his race, even he was absent or abusive or whatever.

/pol/ right again etc.
>>
>>26035608
>So what? People don't like sex?
Sex should be reserved for marriage. Sex with people before then promotes degeneracy as well as the partner(s) becoming unfaithful. It worked this way for a long time in society, and now people are fucking. So what? People don't like drugs? So what? People don't like murder? So what people don't like rape?
>>
>>26035608
I've been trying for 2 years now. Nothing. My partner has left me because of this. So no more trying, I was lucky to find him. I should just sleep around until it finally happens. What else can I do? I did the right, settled down, was fateful. But my body hates me.
>>
>>26035531
>Every woman wants to have no strings fun with alpha bad boys, go crazy, take part in orgies etc. when she's still young.
>After that there will still be plenty of rich betas ready to provide for her and even raise alpha's child.
Translation
>I read webpages by mamma's boys who couldn't get laid until they started hanging out with skanks.
>Now these guys sometimes get laid by skanks. They think this makes them smarter than other men
>These guys are stupid enough to think that all women are skanks
>Other guys, who can't get laid at all, believe them
>I am one of those morons
Listen, pal, go read the PUAs/Game blogs and realize - the writers admit that when they go to places where skanks go to get drunk and have casual sex with strangers PUA/Game types have to work *HARD* to get laid.
Roosh, Rollo, etc. all admit that their *cough* 'skills' only apply to a tiny fraction of women, yet morons like you think 'all women are like Skanks'.
>>
>>26033368
>Weird question but how does it feel to realize most of you will be mothers of a child one day?
kek im not having kids
>>
>>26035688
>And I claimed it was engrained into this country from the beginning. Which it has been.

No it wasn't, lol.

American immigration laws always prioritized immigration from Europe and severely restricted inflows from non-European countries until 1965.

Learn your own history.
>>
>>26033587
is your son allowed to date brown girls?
>>
>>26035608
>hating yourself so much that you literally shit up your genes
would almost be alright if it weren't for the fact that your ancestry does not belong solely to yourself. you have someone to thank for it, and you also have a duty because of that. you said your mother looked like an aryan goddess, and she did so for a reason. your children will look like disgusting brown mutts, and they will hate their cursed existence, and they will hate you for creating the abominations they are. and you do all of this for the sake of some disgusting fetish. please die.
>>
>>26035727
Date but not marry. I think that's fair.
>>
>>26035696
Yeah, and I was married.
>>26035701
Did you see a specialist??? I know MULTIPLE people who tried for anywhere from two to 5 years, assumed they were infertile, and then BLAM! Baby time. But don't get down, please don't have a baby with some random who won't be there for you. Having a baby is difficult and lonely and even if you have a devoted husband and family there will be dark times in the first few months where you will think you made a horrible mistake. I sincerely hope you can make your own baby, but please, make sure that baby has the right home to come into.
>>26035714
So this prevented Europeans from fucking natives?
>>26035728
My father's Peruvian, My mother is German. Thee are my genes. I don't think throwing a sexy Mexican in there is going to make a negative difference. The Aztecs were a very scientifically and socially advanced people, and the Spaniards... um... They mastered exploration of the sea.
>>
>>26035728

Right, exactly. There's a reason your father desired your mother, it's because he recognized on some implicit level that his own race was uglier

White men don't uniformly chase after brown women at the expense of their own.
>>
Not me! Getting an IUD implanted next month. My gynecologist told me I can get fixed for good in a few more years. Looking forward to it. Fuck children.
>>
>>26035754
Emphasis on was. I'm also assuming you rode the cock car-i mean, having fun, right?
>>
>>26035754
>The Aztecs were a very scientifically and socially advanced people
Yeah, takes advanced physics and engineering to build human skull pyramids.
>>
>>26035762
>Fuck children.
I would if it was legal...
>>
>>26035732
Damn, you sound like a cunt. Better watch out before your daughter makes a halfbreed out of spite
>>
>>26035754
>So this prevented Europeans from fucking natives?

And what a fantastic thing that was. Mestizos are just so civilized, beautiful and wonderful. Brb, going to saw someone's head off for my cartel!

>The Aztecs were a very scientifically and socially advanced people

Mexicans aren't descendants of Aztecs, this is a meme that was pushed by the Mexican government in the 1960s to advance irredentist claims against the US Southwest, lol. It's a fake, post-colonial identity. Most Mexicans have majority European genetics and the Amerindian admixture they do have comes from the subject peoples of the Aztecs, not the Aztecs themselves.

>and the Spaniards....um

Are you implying Age of Exploration era Spanish were less advanced than the Azetcs in science and technology? The Spanish circa 16th century were vastly more advanced than Mesoamericans in just about every field.
>>
>>26035784
Just get a loli sex doll. It's like the same thing, minus the jail time.
>>
>>26035790
I've also fucked asian girls. Does that make you mad?

Why do you expect white men to be any more moral or fair than non-whites? You think we're just going to sit around while you do this "hurr white privilege", "enjoy being a minority", "muh aztec pride!" shit while chasing after anything with pale skin?

We can be just as tribal when we want to be.
>>
>>26035757
My father had a vision, a vision that he could have tall, white children with his superior intelligence. He was very, very smart. Photographic memory, good work ethic, genius intellect, but you know, genetics doesn't work like that. My brother looks like a native American, and I don't know what I look like, it's hard to judge, but white people think I'm white, but hispanics can totally tell I'm hispanic. My daughter actually has a fairer complexion than I do. People compare her to Snow white, but she's got my husband's sister's mexican features, so Mexicans can immediately tell that "Her daddy is Mexican" it's funny.
>>26035769
Virgin until I met my husband. Hate more.
>>26035780
Or to do heart and brain surgery and come up with a pretty accurate calendar back in the dark ages.
I may be confusing them with Incas, who I am related to, I know they did brain surgery, sometime successfully.
>>
>>26035688
Oops lol. I'm going to blame that on the no sleep and jetlag.

It's wonderful that you have such a supportive husband, and you two sound like great people. :) Thanks for chatting and stuff. I was so nervous and upset and frantic earlier tonight, and it helped to hear about your experience.

Also, just ignore the /pol/ douchery. I'm Asian and my boyfriend is white so we're race traitors as well. Major eyeroll. I can guarantee you have a way better life that these idiots. Not even worth your 4chan time.
>>
>>26035754
>sexy Mexican

If mestizo mexicans (white spanish mexicans are actually often good looking) are so attractive, why don't they prefer their own women?

Surely their own gene pool can produce more attractive women than white women?
>>
>>26035828
Yeah, here we have a reconstruction of a prominent Aztec heart surgeon performing an amazing feat of ancient medicine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQKJRnPpIxw
>>
>>26035828
if he wanted tall white people to be born he would have stayed far the fuck away from white women. or maybe he was not as intelligent as you say after all.
>>
>>26035828
>heart and brain surgery

You mean skull surgery, again pioneered by Greeks over 1500 years before the Aztecs.

>with a pretty accurate calendar back in the dark ages.

You know the Julian calendar, created 1000 years before in Europe, was vastly more accurate right?
>>
>>26035837
It's nice to talk to you too. I'm up, my sister-in-law is sleeping here on the couch, my baby is in bed with the husband, who will be getting up for work soon. My brother in law is here with his girlfriend, and my older girl will be up in about 2 hours, and then I have a million things to do to prepare for the funeral, so I know I should be sleeping, but instead I'm here kind of trying to distract myself, and it's nice to talk to a friendly Anon.
>>26035839
I know with me it's because of the big boobs, which don't come from the white side of my family, I can tell you that.
>>
>>26033368
I wouldnt want to wife fembot. They usually fuck up kids by being over-protective and depressive. It's even worse when kid intuitively knows that something is wrong with mother but she denies and lies about it.
>>
>All these keyboard warriors that just must prove that whites are perfect
I'm white too but jesus christ you guys are delusional. This is where you call me a SJW even though you don't know what that even means, but it doesn't matter as that'd be proving my point.
>>
>>26035727
Ew wtf No mixing both ways
>>
>>26035696
>bad reading comprehension: the post
it says right there, she was married
>>
>>26035823
But he's right, you have no need to be such an ass over the internet yet you are. For being racist you sure are acting like a nigger.
>>
>>26034125
>Childhood sexual abuse
>Asperger's
>OCD
You have none of these. Go be a special flake elsewhere. Ride Chad's dick, the only thing you are good at. Nobody cares whether you have a stinky hole or not, you can get on your knees and suck someone's dick if you want attention.
>>
I-I'm gay, and I'm not too sure about kids. Maybe my girlfriend would want to be pregnant, or maybe we could adopt a nice little baby. If we adopt, I'd really want an older kid, so I don't have to deal too much with early motherhood problems ( diapers, crying, etc ) and just focus on a healthy relationship with the kid. But it depends on my girlfriend's views. I'm not too sure if I want to be pregnant. It kinda scares me desu.
>>
File: timberland.gif (517KB, 147x162px) Image search: [Google]
timberland.gif
517KB, 147x162px
>>26033368
>current year
>littering the world with children
>>
>>26036009
>raising a child as two mothers
how is this a good idea?
>>
File: 1451934644435.jpg (92KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
1451934644435.jpg
92KB, 878x814px
>>26035998
>I don't know you in any way but I know that you are lying about your past and illnesses
Is r9k devolving?
>>
File: ¨'.jpg (205KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
¨'.jpg
205KB, 1124x1024px
>>26033368
i'd like to have a kid but my fear of pregnancy and giving birth is way bigger than my desire for having children
>>
>>26035998
See >>26034997 for a brief overview of who you're talking to.
>>
>>26035900
I know shit must be rough with the funeral and all but your house sounds like a place with a lot of love. I'm really happy to know that you're there. I know that sounds kind of weird but I didn't expect to come to 4chan and feel better. I haven't been here in a while so I was planning on just trolling and feeling shitty lol. Thank you.

My boyfriend is going to be up in like 10 minutes and force me to go running so I'm out, but I hope you have a great day! (& if you ever want to chat later, my email's in the field)
>>
File: 1449035499728.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1449035499728.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>26033368
you know Op a ture robot will never have sex
wich means this is a thread created for normies like the rest of the world
>>
File: 1453737708160.png (38KB, 969x482px) Image search: [Google]
1453737708160.png
38KB, 969x482px
>>26036023
>I don't have any other way to gather attention therefore I claim I am an autistic bitch with mental issues
>>
>>26035548
just link it adasdadad
>>
>>26035712
Fuck off roastie.
All women are either skanks or skanks in denial.
>>
>>26033368
I hope you all give birth to disabled baby's you fucking sluts.
>>
>>26036054
Just remember that the first year is not just a wash. irreprable damage can be done to an abused, or even a neglected baby of that age. Even something so simple as learning to SMILE is learned in the first 3-4 months. Seeing a human face responding to them is what teaches them how to express emotion. Babies are computing language from the time they're in the womb. So don't think that you can get a child at 3 or 4 with a blank slate that will turn out fine. Especially if coming from a foreign orphanage where the ratio is one caretaker to 20 babies.
>>
>>26036124
>>26036087
This right here you fucking dick sucking whores
>>
>>26036067
Never having a relationship or sex would have been a better existence than finding a wonderful man birthing a beautiful baby, then realizing I'm an empty marionette and I still haven't bonded with years later
>>
>>26036054
AHH!! I responded to another Anon instead of you! I wish you all good things.

I wish my husband would force me to go running! He was in the Army, so you think he would, but it's mostly the other way around. Have a great day/week/life, Anon.
>>
not me lmao

tho I might chuck some eggs out just to continue the blood line bc I'm the last one
>>
>>26036009
THIS POST WAS MEANT FOR YOU
Don't know what happened.

>>26036141
>>
I would love for that to happen but it's hard to imagine someone wanting to start a family with me
>>
File: 1452552960839.jpg (31KB, 280x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452552960839.jpg
31KB, 280x281px
>>26036069
>I just know these things, okay?
>>
>>26034035
True, I have a loving, incredibly handsome and devoted husband, two beautiful children who adore me, wonderful parents who've always supported me, an awesome older brother and younger sister, and a group of close friends who would do anything for me. However, this does not mean I can't be lonely like the rest of you. Real loneliness isn't affected by how many people you have around you. That's easily fixed. True loneliness is deeper than that.
>>
No hellspawn will ever be pushed out of my vagina. I won't even adopt. Nty
>>
>>26036314
this is an original bait senpai
>>
>>26036224
Yeah, ik. I'd still like to think of getting an older kid though, just bc of the lower chance of them getting adopted since everyone wants brand new babies. I get its super important though.

>>26036021
edgy meng, edgy
>>
>>26036335
Hey, wanna marry me?
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.