[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's think of all the pros of being single forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1452281729982.jpg (49KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
1452281729982.jpg
49KB, 645x623px
>no need to have kids
>no need to give in to others
>no stupid couple arguements
>freedom to do whatever you want
>no need to give up hobbies to spend more time with family
>financially well to do
>actually spend money you earn on yourself
>>
some of us have moved passed the denial stage
>>
File: 1447316211808.jpg (46KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1447316211808.jpg
46KB, 500x379px
>you get to not share your life with someone who you adore
>you get to die alone probably by suicide
>you get to be reminded constantly how unwanted you are
>you get to have pings of agony every time you see a happy couple
>you get to miss out on a fundamental part of the human experience
>you get to die without finding true happiness

I tried
>>
>>26031873
That's not denial, I'd say that's acceptance.
>>
>>26031842
Look at this guy, lol. Just learn the game and get trim buddy, that's all
>>
>>26031899
How are you deserving of all of that when you hate women?
>>
>>26031921
I don't hate women stop projecting. I just find about 50% of them intolerable
>>
>>26031899

>implying you need a women to find true happiness

Why not just travel around the world, spend all your free time and money on doing what you love most.
>>
>>26031921
I used to actually treat women as equals and think they were no different than us.

That's exactly the mentality that got me here you stupid cunt.
>>
>no need to have kids
i want kids
>no need to give to others
ill give you that
>no arguements
much better to argue with a vagina than autists on the internet
>freedom
you can have freedom in a healthy relationship
>time
same as above
>financially well
dont date golddiggers
>spend money
see above

really shit list anon
>>
>>26032176
i love fucking the most
literally i think of sex every 5 minutes
theres is NOTHING better than having sex with someone you want, whores exluded

dont you fucking tell me seeing the tadj mahal feels better than coming into a tigh pussy while she is moaning and suffocating your cock with her pussy
>>
My GF sat with me through rehab for my heroin addiction. Visited me everyday and loved me through the withdrawals
Not all females are bad, we're now married btw
>>
i can sit around all day living the NEET life and not be bothered by anyone
>>
no matter how hard you try to lose weight, get in shape, and learn how to be normal in public you will never overcome a fucking 3inch dick
>>
>>26031899

You're completely ignoring the very real possibility that the person you adore so much will probably come to despise you and divorce your ass within 10 years. Or you'll just stay in a miserable relationship because you'll have kids and you don't want to put them through the hell of divorce. There's about a 50% chance of your life becoming a never ending ride down a slide covered in shit and piss. Seen it happen to so many people. Don't think your relationship will be any different. Sure, being single forever is a different kind of hell, but it's a better one, IMO.
>>
>>26033336
Have fun finding your perfect woman and having perfect kids that don't care if you spend no time on them
>>
>>26033405

>heroin withdrawal

No one cares what you think, you filthy degenerate. Only a white trash trailer park ho would tolerate someone like you, anyway.
>>
>>26031899
I'd rather manage my reactions to things than a relationshit.

Choosing solitude gives you one simple tractable problem and relatively limitless freedom instead of thousands of terrible problems with no solution.

You can get very good at being "alone."--even though you're really not with the Internet.

Probably the best thing about it, though, is you can go Walter Mitty and maintain reveries and fantasize as much as you like.

Man, you give up so much when you're in contact with people it's a no-brainer to stay single, imho.
>>
>>26033474
Say what you want buddy doesn't excuse the fact that I've found someone that's right for me
You will too someday
>>
>>26033574
That's a dangerous lie, and women are trash.
>>>/r/twoxchromosomes
>>
File: 1453419487368.jpg (945KB, 2710x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1453419487368.jpg
945KB, 2710x1500px
>>26033439

That's ma nigga
>>
>>26033464
better than denial and cry yourself to sleep every night
>>
File: orc22.jpg (48KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
orc22.jpg
48KB, 399x600px
>>26033574
Or not. Wtf, why pretend like this is some fucking Disney movie, there is NOT someone for everyone, many of us WILL die alone, unloved and unmourned. Who fucking cares? Life isn't fair, and giving people false hope 'you will to someday' bullshit sentiment like its some sort off fucking wisdom just makes it harder for everyone else.

Whatever, enjoy your brainsucking dream parasite, I'll keep having everything I want, when I want it, forever.
>>
>>26031842

The trick to it isn't really a trick at all. You have to make a choice and be content with it. If you're trying to mask your failures, it won't work.

I love being alone, living alone, and I've had enough of women. I know sex isn't an amazing thing and dealing with anyone much less a woman for a lifetime would be a tiresome process not worth the effort, and that's assuming good will from the woman even.

If you're young enough you need to witness or experience these things first to quell those nagging doubts. Another rarely thought of downside is that you MUST be internally self motivated to a degree that others aren't.
>>
>>26031900
Acceptance is a temporary moment of clarity that we try to develop as a coping mechanism to give an impression to other people.
The arguable part is why it is suppose to be normal when there is a statistical reduction in that sort of thing when things advance.
>>
>>26034785
temporary moment of clarity, and then* we try to
>>
>>26031842
Fucking bullshit

>no need to have kids
This is the most unsettling thing in my life, that I won't have a legacy, I will never ever have a son to play football or lego or vidya with him, I will never have a daughter to see her as she grows up, I will never see her first time in her dress during her first prom

>no stupid couple arguements
I would argue happily with a gf, now I am 28, and I live alone in my apartment. I am so alone that I switch on TV all the day, I am not even watching it but at least someone speaks in my house, and there is no silence

Yes, I can go for example to a restaurant alone, in silence. Or to a cinema, or anywhere else. And go home in silence.

>no need to give up hobbies to spend more time with family
I would spend so much time with my son or daughter rather than work - go home - eat something - play vidya - go to sleep

>financially well to do
I have a good job, last summer I went to a beatiful expensive resort in the bahamas. It was fucking shit to be there alone for 14 days. I have money that can't even spend

>actually spend money you earn on yourself
I don't even need anything, because I have everything that I need, except a partner.

I am afraid that I will kill myself in a year.
>>
>>26033336
there is no way you get into a relationships without a significant financial impact
>>
File: 1446195486853.jpg (53KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446195486853.jpg
53KB, 1600x900px
>>26031842

I've got a challenge for you.
I want you to do something that you've ascertained to be uncomfortable, more disadvantageous than not, or otherwise personally harmful.
>You can't
>>
>>26034829
we are living in a time that woman aren't worth it anymore
woman set the price on relationships and marriage, not men. every relationship cost something, no one has ever gotten rich from sharing income with his partner.
its like raising the price on water, since you must drink water you have no choice but to pay it, and you MUST not buy water until the supplier lowers the price
>>
>>26034829

Go to SEA or the Philippines, you'll get a woman who will marry you asap. Hell, it's possible they'll even take good care of you. Or they might divorce you within a year of getting a green card, it's like a roll of the dice.
>>
>>26034829

Well anon if you put it like that I'm most likely fucked
>>
>>26031842
>no need to have kids
The whole reason to be in a relationship is to have kids wtf
>>
>>26034829
>in her dress during her first prom
make sure to post lots of photos here anon
>>
ITT: "boohoo my life is incomplete without someone else to validate it ;_;"

Grow a fucking spine.
>>
>>26034944

I seen people all the time who are 40+ and single, my aunt being an example.

I wonder if they ever feel lonely.
>>
>>26031899
This guy gets it.

Being alone is worst than death
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.