[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New schirl meme addresses the current /r9k/ crisis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: schirl-2.jpg (276KB, 720x588px) Image search: [Google]
schirl-2.jpg
276KB, 720x588px
As I said before, fembots were made for this.
>>
File: schirl-1.jpg (246KB, 720x588px) Image search: [Google]
schirl-1.jpg
246KB, 720x588px
Here's the original version.
>>
it will never catch on
maybe for the really boring and good looking incels, but for 99% of incels, this will do absolutely nothing
women being sluts only benefits women sexually
men get fucked over the more choice and power women get
>>
Why can't the lonely robots and fembots just hook up?
>>
>>26029525
because the fembots are here by choice to cure their loneliness
pretty much all of them are either man-hating feminists that want to see men suffer or they're 16-21 year old girls who want male attention and compliments between talking to chads trying to pump and dump them
>>
>fembot
>involunary celibacy
>fembot
sure thing desu senpai
>>
>>26029464
You're a guy?! Are you gay? If you are a straight guy, you should be supporting me.
>>
>>26029299

>An anon's been lonely and involuntarily celibate for so long that he literally tried to meme himself a gf.

Jesus, OP. This is rock bottom, you can start the recovery process now.
>>
looks like we got ourselves another big maymay to deal with.
>>
You've spammed this thread a few times now and it hasn't worked. Fuck off.
>>
>>26029558
So the men are more pathetic and have less options?
>>
>>26029602
>>26029604
>>26029623
Don't you get it? I don't care that you think I'm a loser.
>>
>>26029299
stop this forced meme you filthy fucking tripfag. i am ashamed to have the same first name as you.
>>
>>26029829
Go back to /fit/, Chad. I'm a scavenger who will take anything I can get.
>>
What is the premise of this? I pity myself and also you, therefore we should fug?
>>
>>26029299
I don't want "sexual charity" any more than a starving man wants a log of shit.
>>
File: xy9eg.jpg (139KB, 895x718px) Image search: [Google]
xy9eg.jpg
139KB, 895x718px
>>26030056
Here are two previous threads:
>>25876537
>>25900738
>>
>>26030013
not a chad, just not autistic. or does that make me a chad now?
>>
>>26030171
Fembots are the least likely women to initiate conversations, let alone semi-anonymous sexual activity.
>>
>>26029299
BEN I TOLD YOU THIS WONT WORK TAKE YOUR LITTLE KITTY PILLS
>>
>>26030233
Yes, yes it does.

When it comes down to it, you are on Chad's side. I am not.
>>
File: 1450845083661.jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450845083661.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
Hey OP, don't listen to these fags. This is a good thing that deserves to catch on.
>>
>>26030315
Why do you pretend you invented the idea of pity sex? And why do you not realize hookers exist?
>>
>>26030314
It hasn't even been a week. Get the hell out of here.
>>
>>26030337
Prostitution is ILLEGAL!!!!!!!
>>
>>26030081

"We'll finally be living on a planet where happiness creation takes priority over ego preservation."
>>25900738
>>
>>26029673
Of course. What planet have you been living on?
>>
How would this even work. Do all the chucklefucks here post pictures of themselves so the femannons can pic and chose? This all sounds like some /soc/ tier shit.
>>
>>26031407
In the initial stages, before it goes mainstream, a fembot will simply approach an incel in public and tell him that she'll give him a hand job.

Sexting the meme to a girl is another possibility. When you send it, say, "Please, this would mean a lot to me."
>>
>women give sexual charity to chad only
>incels destroyed, orweillian future hastened
>>
>>26032287
Nope, they'll give sexual charity to incels once they see the positive effect that schirl has on society. That's why these fembots need to get the ball rolling.

I have thought this through.
>>
File: 1371779453570.jpg (28KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1371779453570.jpg
28KB, 400x600px
I have a better idea.

Lets just legalize prostitution. Strait transactions, women want to act like whores anyways so lets treat them as such. Pay money for sex and let society burn.

Your trying to appeal to a women sense of honor or something, to make society a better place. But you don't realize its something they don't have, and they won't sacrifice for society if it doesn't immediately benefit them.
>>
>>26033251
Now I want a fembot to respond to your post.

Come on, fembots.
>>
>>26033251
not even whores like to be called whores
they prefer sexual worker
and dont you think for a second you are entitled for anything just because you literally payed for it :^)
>>
If you think that this glorified begging is going to get you some puss then you are honestly deluded. Literally nothing is more creepy. Just go on Tinder or OkCupid, lift some weights and stop being so pathetic.
>>
>>26034065
Fembots, where are youuuuuu? (I hope you anons see where I'm going with this.)
>>
>>26033251
Sexwork should definitely be legal. Now explain this >>26030296 OP.
>>
>>26034065
There you go! Straight from the horses pussy
>>26034869
>>
>>26030296
Free will.

"Fembots, you have the free will to make this a reality. You have the free will to make the world a better place. Stop emulating Stacey for once and USE YOUR FREE WILL. Walk up to an incel and tell him you'll give him a hand job. Keep in mind, this is not about business-transaction logic. This is about using your free will to bring happiness to the world. An unfathomable amount of greatness can be borne out of selflessness."
>>25900738
>>
>>26034967
Huh??? Who are you?
>>
>>26034869
You must be out of your mind if you think someone like me is going to play by those rules. And, the notion of putting on an act in order to get sex is completely absurd.

Schirl lays the reality of the situation out on the table.
>>
>>26029299
Fembots are clearly not as attractive as the left picture.

malebots are of course as ripped and good looking as right.

Seriously OP, though, I think your idea could have merit, however there has to be some incentive for the women.

Fembots are probably out of the question, but here's a different idea:

>find community of slutty women/whores (reddit camwhores maybe)
>offer some incentive - perhaps money, but still not as much as a conventional prostitute
>start by crowdfunding a few robots to lose their virginities by this method (paying the women)
>you and other robots take the effort to ensure these robots are background checked, clean, not aggressive etc and a safe venue for the act exists.
>establish and control the theme/conversation: In all interactions the line of this being a kind of charity for lonely men is pushed. Help them build self esteem etc. Make the hookers feel like despite being hookers they are actually doing some good and helping a guy out.
>the message can even be: these are not hookers, these are regular women helping lonely men lose their virginities for a small fee. So emphasise that these are *not* prostitutes first and foremost and you are looking for regular women to do this rather than prostitutes. (of course the women who reply probably will be prostitutes, however the message is important)

So, the action plan above is about establishing this as a real thing, with real successes, and creating a conversation of sympathy surrounding it. It will require payment to the women.

Once the above is established as a real thing, it will likely result in news articles and such documenting this trend. That's when it could snowball and move into public consciousness. At that point, the sympathetic angle can be pushed further and we might find genuine normie sluts willing to do this for free.
>>
>>26035466
FURTHER, in America I guess prostitution is not legal, and this can be used to the advantage: perhaps rather than money there are gifts, the sex is given for free but female members of the community are rewarded in some manner... maybe they can photograph the act and then be given donations in return for the photographs posted to the community.
>>
>>26032953
>positive effect that schirl has on society. That's why these fembots need to get the ball rolling.

ignoring your delusion for a moment

>females in charge of having a positive effect on society
>>
>>26035070
This doesn't address the problem at all. Women that come here for legitimate reasons aren't confident enough to approach random men, especially when there's no way of telling whether or not he's an "incel."
>>
File: 1433266524010.png (226KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1433266524010.png
226KB, 620x670px
>4chan tries to meme its virginity away

There's your headline.
>>
>>26031769
>please this would mean a lot to me
This is possibly one of the single saddest things ive ever read. Do you guys not feel shame?
>>
>>26029299
Women don't care enough about men to do this.
>>
>>26029525
IF there are any fembots here there's just a handful of them.
Almost all girls here are normalfags.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.