[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw you act like you've accepted being lonely but it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

> tfw you act like you've accepted being lonely but it's killing you deep down

It's not even the day to day loneliness but the fact that I've gone 21 years without so much as a hand-hold. Something so commonplace for everyone else is unknown to me. Makes me feel unwanted.
>>
>>26028117

Holy. Shit.

I could've written this, yet nobody has ever put it into words as you just did. Will I always be alone?

I thinly the first step is recognising who you are. Have you taken a personality type test, Anon? I've taken it twice, same results, and it is absolutely spot on.

Also, that was a good movie. Quite underrated, any recommendations like it?
>>
Same here. I mean, I've accepted the fact I'll always be alone, but it still feels like I'm missing out of something pretty much integral to life.

I'm already really introverted so one or two friends, vidya and weed is all I really need, but every now and then it would be nice to share moments and memories with someone else.

I'm taking a cross country motorcycle tour this summer, and most people just think it's weird as fuck I'm going alone. It would be nice to share it with someone but I don't see why it's necessary.
>>
File: foxy.jpg (36KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
foxy.jpg
36KB, 300x400px
you're only 21, quit bitching
>>
File: 1449874391568.jpg (78KB, 594x398px) Image search: [Google]
1449874391568.jpg
78KB, 594x398px
>>26028117
I'm right there with you OP
It's a constant conflict between my fear of intimacy and desire to be alone with the prospect of eternal loneliness

at this point the prior seems to be winning out, whether voluntarily or not
>>
>>26029069

Only one I can think of that illustrates the life of a robot as well is Taxi Driver, which people mention all the time. Also Richard Harrow in Boardwalk Empire.

>>26029149

That sounds cool. Godspeed!

>>26029168

Well I'm likely to stay a KV since I completely gave up on dating and relationships. Some people are just different and supposed to be alone.
>>
>>26029289
Some people are just different and supposed to be alone.

It seems only men suffer from this. Too bad I'm not gay.
>>
>>26029289
Last post was supposed to be a quote on the first line.
>>
>>26029383

That's because it's a lot easier for a guy to be alone. Contrary to popular belief, a woman can be alone and a woman can be a robot. But she has to actively be trying to be a robot and/or lonely.
>>
>>26029422
Exactly. It's a strange phenomenon. Women have support circles, and the old joke about how many women it takes to screw in a lightbulb.

Why does it come naturally to men, though? Why's it easier for us to be alone? I can't think of a reason.
>>
File: 1388772903552.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1388772903552.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>26028117

Just wait until you're 26 like I am. The pain will be magnified beyond words. You'll know that even what little hope you had roiling inside of you is a lie, and you won't be able deal with it.
>>
>>26029383
i'm gay and i'm pretty sure i'll be alone for the entire duration of my life
>>
>>26029538
At least there are robot guys you might possibly be semi-attracted to. Female robots are literally unicorns.
>>
Fade to Black is a forgotten robot classic. If you like B Horror movies definitely check it out.
>>
>>26029530

If I don't achieve my dreams (or am nowhere close) by 30 I'm just gonna kill myself.

Having a passion or something you give a shit about helps. Especially anything creative. Puts you in another world albeit temporarily.
>>
I'm 27 now and I have my the last years of my life I have become more and more isolated. I have always been the lonely type but strangely enough when I was younger, in social situations, I would handle it just fine and I never acted autistic or anti-social.

Those days are gone now though. Last time I have seen friends is about 2 years and family 1 year. I talk to family on Facebook every few months.

Everyday is a struggle and it gets more darker but I'm not yet at the stage where I'm willing to take my own life, mostly because I'm scared. I will get there eventually though.
>>
>>26029590

I can't even spell. Q_Q First sentence should be "I'm 27 now and the last years of my life.."
>>
>>26029577
Look at it differently. I mean it, at least try.

If you lead your life following a passion, aren't you happy? Doing what you love? So what if your passion is vidya or cleaning pools? Whatever it is, you are happy with it and it leaves you content. Why not live doing that?

Ever heard of Alan Watts, anon? Living life in the now, loving what you have and not what you don't?
>>
>>26029667

Haven't heard of him but yeah that's how I am now. I've given up on relationship bullshit and am focusing on my music and screenwriting and am gonna look for a job after community college.

Whenever I'm doing anything creative it puts me in this very good feeling mode were I'm not even thinking about my problems anymore and all I care about is that song or beat etc.
>>
>>26029749
Hey, that's awesome! You don't sound so lost.

Being an hero won't solve anything. Don't stop at 30 when you don't ever have to. Age is an arbitrary number until the day you can't function. Then is the time for remorse, not now.
>>
>>26029484
>>Why does it come naturally to men, though? Why's it easier for us to be alone? I can't think of a reason.
>Why's it easier for us to be alone?
because it's harder for us to not be alone.
>>
>>26029577

You'll make an excuse when you're 30.
>>
>>26029909
Wow, yea. Well put.

Stacy got it good.
>>
>>26028117
Pretty much on board with you. I think the worst part is that I've had opportunities for relationships, sex, hugs, and the latter but I've always turned them down and played it off as being disinterested. Go as far as to tell myself that I'm Chadly to pass them up, but really, deep down I'm scared of intimacy as a full grown male at 21. Any time I expressed affection growing up it always backfired

>>26029149
Its not weird anon. I'm legit going to try my hardest come soon to earn a total living through online endeavors, so I can take an RV and travel all across the US.
>>
>>26030150

The few opportunities I did have came from dating sites and I squandered those with either autism, or the girl losing interest (usually both)
>>
>>26028117
Why aren't you mad?
Are you really gonna let this keep happening?
>>
File: 1430112902323.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1430112902323.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>26028117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eng8hkEkL4g
thread theme
>>
>>26030361

I'm more mad at myself than anything, but I only partially blame society.
>>
File: Epictetus.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Epictetus.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
>>26028117
>accepted being lonely
>killing you deep down

I don't get it, doesn't that mean that deep down you haven't accepted it? If you've accepted it, it wouldn't bother you anymore.
>>
>>26028117
you have to accept that its killing you and that you want to die
>>
OP means that they understand that will never be with someone and that they will be alone for the rest of their life but deep down it kills them.
>>
>>26030477

Exactly. After many failed attempts I just decided to give up because it's not worth the time and effort.

But if a girl was to approach me (lol) I wouldn't just push her away. Well, I might because I was lead on before and that was also terrible.
>>
>tfw you're keeping a happy face on whenever you're around people but you're actually suffering hard

I don't know what it's like to have friends that call you and want to hang out. I don't know what it's ike for a family member to care towards you and love you.

I do know what it's like to have so much expwctations on you. I do know what it's like to suffer everyday as people expect me to do better and better.

The only time I truly have any decent human interaction is when I do something really good and the person I did it for is happy I did it for them. I'm thinking of just dropping out of college and drop my job. Just go and lie down in the street and starve to death. It would feel nice.
>>
>>26028117
as time goes by, that feeling fades away

i'm 32, kv neet. never held hands either, btw
>>
>>26030682
numb? that's called depression
>>
File: Photo on 2013-12-30 at 15.26.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2013-12-30 at 15.26.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
>be 21
>NEET hermit all HS and during conscription
>go to college
>start lying to everyone acting like I'm a Chad
>brag about the fictional girls who've sucked my cock in HS
>drink and act crazy and funny at parties
>popularity and alcohol lends me confidence
>lose virginity and fall in love with exchange student
>be 22 now
>in first long-term relationship
>have slept with 7 girls
>have friends who look up to me
>have grown cognitively and socially
>feel good
>amazed at own transformation
>come back to these threads to reminisce about what could have been
>still a bit lonely, but a normal healthy amount

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>26030781
I'm missed opportunities due to a fear of intimacy, so no.

How vanilla are girls today usually? I realized I'm only geared toward Fetish sex, so I'm curious.
>>
>>26028117

why did you give up on relationships?
>>
>>26030901
It depends

Current gf was a virgin when we met, now does anal, likes being called a slut etc and likes being choked, gagged, slapped; basically anything with pain and her submission.

From personal experience, the quiet nice ones on the outside are the wild ones in bed. Once you're both naked all the barriers come down, but you have to let them, which I'm guessing you will have trouble with
>>
File: Not a robot.png (51KB, 949x365px) Image search: [Google]
Not a robot.png
51KB, 949x365px
>>26030781
I don't know that feeling but I'm glad some robots do. I lost 40 pounds in 2015 and have gained a decent amount of self confidence. I'm hoping I can translate this into getting some qts.
>>
>Tfw always been comfortable in social situations and have no problems interacting with girls or anyone
>have had many chances at fucking attractive girls but always backed out of it or made sure it didn't happen on purpose
>because microdick
>not really micro, decent girth but only like 5 inches
>kinda chubby so my fatpad takes away like half my dick
>fucking terrified of women laughing at my cock or being so painfully unsatisfied it will drive them to leave me
I know blah little penis isn't the end of the world etc
And yes I've been losing weight to try and get the fatpad gone but I can't seem to lose weight there, only get good muscle gains and a thinner face/stomach
Kill me
Please
Everything is my beta fault
>>
>>26030781
Get out please, this is not your place.
>>
ive been in a few relationships. in a way its worse because ive felt love and it really is one of the most awesome feelings in the world. i wish i was one of those dudes who didn't give a fuck about romantic love and just wanted to fuck girls because then being alone would be super easy, id just fuck hookers. now im getting too old and am going nowhere in life, its too late for me to find a girl worthwhile. just have to accept being a robot and try to make the best of it.
>>
>>26030951
Sounds like I'd want the nice quiet ones if I can get passed the issues, yeah. Where are those quiet girls generally located?
>>
>>26031341
I like the ones who are a good mix between quiet and wild.

They still go out partying but it's only a small part of their life. They read, like trees and hobbits, and just generally exist.

American girls are the absolute worst because they try and fail to conceptualise everything.

Europeans are my favourite personally and Asians a close second.

Rich South Americans are great too
>>
The world is overpopulated with young males. Enjoy being alone for the rest of your lives bro's.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.