[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies sleep in dorms in normie college? I hate the idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: image_17.jpg (119KB, 712x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
119KB, 712x960px
Why do normies sleep in dorms in normie college? I hate the idea of dorms, I would rather sleep in my own house.
>>
because you're 800 miles from home
>>
>>26026971
Because not everyone owns a house near campus? I don't understand the question
>>
maybe because they live too far away from the college to commute everyday for school, you can also get a solo dorm so I don't think only normies get dorms, god you're fucking retarded
>>
>>26027009
literally this

why are robots retarded?
>>
>>26027008
>>26027009
>>26027034
College with shitty dorms are for normie scum. Only the rich Chad and Stacies go to college with dorms
>>
File: 1420499168602.jpg (18KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1420499168602.jpg
18KB, 337x367px
>>26027062
>couldn't get into an elite uni at an affordable price
why live
>>
>>26027062
you're just trying to justify what you said with dumb arguments that make no sense, you're retarded

I know robots that live in dorms
>>
Used to live in a dorm my sophomore year, it was nice being away from your folks and home and everything like that. I didn't live with a chad and we often got dinner together with other friends so it was usually chill
>>
File: 1431698318955.gif (1MB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
1431698318955.gif
1MB, 191x200px
>>26027110
> Got into ivy
> Financial aid covers most of my costs
>>
>>26026971
1) To meet lots of new friends (only if you are 100 % confident and fun to hang with, shy people can go fucking die in a grave you fucking creeps are not welcome)

2) To have lots of parties and sex! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3) To study (after fucking her).
>>
I stayed in a dorm for a semester. It was extremely quiet and relaxing. I had my own room which included my own bathroom, thermostat, and refrigerator. No one ever bothered me, but everyone was extremely antisocial. I would love it today but I was extremely depressed at the time
>>
I don't know why anyone would pay for a dorm. You can get a nice 1br apartment for 1/3 the price if you search cl and you're not in a major city.
>>
>>26027062
It goes

>Dorms
>Single Dorms
>Uni house
> House rented between " Friends"
>Apartment with random people.
> Apartment on your own.
>>
Im a robot and i live in a dorm, really shitty place and i have to share it with another person. I stay in the dorm because im over 2000miles away from home and finding a house to rent means i have to get a car to get to uni or use public transport, why is this even a question? I probably should get a mini fridge so i dont have to go out of my room other than for class.
>>
>>26027062
Even regular low tier state colleges have dorms dude, they're usually cheaper than renting a house or an apartment in the area when you take into consideration food costs, having to get a car if you live kinda far from it, gas, campus parking, and utility bills
>>
>>26027008
If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone, you can hear the whistle blow, a hundred miles
>>
File: chicao.jpg (81KB, 423x502px) Image search: [Google]
chicao.jpg
81KB, 423x502px
>>26027125
>robots that live in dorms
You're the fucking retard you worthless motherfucker
>>
Dorms are fucking awful. Almost cruel. 18 year olds get talked into the "college experience", some colleges even require freshman to live on campus the first year either directly or indirectly by not offering freshmen parking (FOR WHAT FUCKING REASON) but oh, would you look at that, we only offer these tiny sardine dorms to our freshmen. What's that? You're an introvert who survives by getting time alone in reasonable privacy? LOL TOUGH SHIT BITCH ENJOY YOUR DOUBLE WITH THIS CUNT YOU NEVER MET BEFORE

GOTTA MAKE MORE ROOM FOR THOSE TUITION DISPENSERS I MEAN VALUED STUDENTS

FEEL FREE TO USE THESE GROSS DORM BATHROOMS THAT 20 OTHER PEOPLE SHARE AND THE GIRLS FROM YOUR FLOOR OCCASIONALLY USE BECAUSE FUCK IT THEY'RE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN AND IF THEY WANT TO WANDER INTO THE MENS ROOM DRUNK WHO ARE WE TO STOP THEM THAT'S NOT INAPPROPRIATE

Fuck you Boston U I was so young and doubly stupid
>>
Who /madenofriendsinthedorms/ here?

I'm about to graduate and I've maybe made 3 "friends" all of college.
>>
File: pingu.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
pingu.gif
80KB, 350x263px
>>26026971
Some colleges require you to stay in the dorms the first year.
>>
>>26028080
>go to college
>was a lazy fuck so I didn't sign up for any of the good dorms
>only dorm left was the one where all of the upper classmen stayed
>no friends except for my black roomate

really it was my fault though i could have made a better effort and had a better attitude
>>
>>26028080
I still have the same tight group of friends I've had since 5th grade. I have made 0 friends in college and I really couldn't care less
>>
>>26027995
I don't go outside, no one in my dorm even knows who I am.

>mfw the RA is the only person who will let me into the building
>mfw my roommate is moving out
>mfw I will have the whole space to myself soon
>didn't get diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder in time to get out of having to live in a dorm
>parents forced me to
>haven't made any friends despite what they said
>parents now realize just how bad I am at socializing and that I have no drive to actually meet people
>I have heard them talking about how disappointed they are in me through the walls
Yes, robots can be forced to do things they don't want to do, if you were a robot, you would fucking know that.
>>
>>26028144
You're doing it the right way though. Longevity>brevity
>>
>>26028362
College is a lot less personal than I thought it would be
>>
>>26028182
You're nothing but a liar and not a true robot. I know this because i'm the biggest robot on r9k. Dorms are for normies and deal with it. I'm just so happy you dumb goyims have to use a filthy smelly bathroom that everyone else has used in that "muh college experience" hell hole.
>>
>>26028514
I had my own bathroom
>>
>>26028554
Whatever you fucking normie
>>
File: 1453163472893.png (147KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453163472893.png
147KB, 400x300px
What's so hard about making friends in college?

Join a club, play intramural sports, go go to parties, volunteer.

50% of college is about networking and building connections. How the fuck do you expect to find internships or job opportunities after school if you can't reach out to people?

shit. nvm, I forgot I was on r9k...
>>
>>26028514
Someone being a bigger robot doesn't disqualify others from being a robots, you retard. There are lots of normies here, but I am actually diagnosed with a few mental disorders that prevent me from doing or enjoying social things.

Also, I have my own bathroom, thank God.
>>
>>26028605
Oh, fuck off. That you even suggest sports or parties proves you're a normie and wouldn't understand.
>>
>>26028601
Sorry. I didn't go to a shit college
>>
File: 1453154569434.jpg (14KB, 265x302px) Image search: [Google]
1453154569434.jpg
14KB, 265x302px
>>26028605
>Join a club
WHAT IF NOTHING FUCKING INTERESTS ME
>Intramural sports
>WHAT IF I'M A FAT/SKINNY FAGGOT
>Go to parties
WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO INVITE ME??
>Volunteer
NOBODY FUCKING WANTS MY HELP BECAUSE IM A CLUMSY SPERG

FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
>>26027677

anything more than the local community college is a normie school to most bots.
>>
dorms are a fucking scam.

they are like 6000 a year at my local campus. you can rent a house with another friend right next to campus for 4800 a year if you split rent with them.
>>
File: b_b_b_big_guy.jpg (144KB, 454x603px) Image search: [Google]
b_b_b_big_guy.jpg
144KB, 454x603px
>>26028642
Yeah you do have a better fucking life than me you normie scum. You're going to get a good job degree because you studied at a good college and your parents had money to pay for it. You had a lot of sex in your shit dorm oh good for you. Pile of shit.
>>
>>26028651
even the biggest skinnyfaggot can play tennis, table tennis, or racketball.
>>
File: cozy pepe.png (201KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
cozy pepe.png
201KB, 620x387px
>tfw live with my mommy and daddy and come home every day from college and they make me chicken tendies and then I get a bed to myself

Gotta love the commuter life.
>>
>>26029035
they dont actually make you tendies...cmon pham...
>>
File: 12509317102.jpg (13KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
12509317102.jpg
13KB, 413x395px
>>26029048
>he doesn't have parents who love him
>>
>>26029048
>implying I'm not just memeposting
>>
File: muhdig.jpg (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
muhdig.jpg
6KB, 192x263px
>>26026971
fug. I love bishes that dress like that.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.