[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENOUGH! Why are companies pushing so much interracial shit??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG0288_1.jpg (708KB, 3420x2174px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0288_1.jpg
708KB, 3420x2174px
ENOUGH!

Why are companies pushing so much interracial shit?? This shit should be illegal.
>>
Thats paedophilic
>>
>>26026435
Oh no it's looks like you wont be getting that PoS Dell.
>>
File: Defiled.jpg (459KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Defiled.jpg
459KB, 1500x2250px
>>26026435
>The power to do more

What did Dell mean by this?
>>
THIS JUST IN! Hispanic Mother Has Hispanic Son! More at 11.
>>
>>26026467

>blacks on blondes
>she has brown hair
>>
>>26026482

>your penis in a vagina
>your have an inch-long penis
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1600x857px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1600x857px
heuheuheuheuhuehuhe
>>
>>26026435
Yeah I know. You eventually get over it.
>>
>>26026469
the niglet is clearly a niglet, cuck.
>>
>>26026527
then he's half black, half hispanic. don't you only feel threatened when you see half white babies?
>>
They are worried about being target by SJWs if they use monochromatic advertising

As painful as it is, there's more of them then there are of us
>>
Women are weak and respond to advertising many times more favorably than men. It turns out women who make bad decisions are more likely to have black kids. Dell is capitalizing on this.

>hey that coalburner had a litter of niglets too
>perhaps I should also use Dell brand personal computers
>>
>>26026596
the woman doesn't look like she has any amerindian blood. but a niglet baby is a niglet baby, doesn't matter if it's half white/half asian/half whatever. visibly niggerific = nigger.
>>
>>26026622
Not really. SJWs are just more vicious and vocal.
>>
>>26026435
Because WFBM couples are the ideal pairing for a debt economy. Think about it. Black men are the least educated, poorest, and generally not very likely to be involved in anything that might make them suitable providers for a family. Meanwhile white women are the polar opposite. Thus nigger acts as a sort of weight that drags the woman back down into poverty and singlemotherhood, forcing her to rely on banks for money.

Banking is the only business that thrives from poverty. Just remember that.
>>
>>26026650
is she your wife? why are you so concerned about who fucks some lady you don't know?
>>
>>26026596
what's the most passable and least degenerate racemix, if you had to pick? like white man + ___?

least acceptable is black man + white woman of course
>>
File: 1438889380965.jpg (158KB, 388x494px) Image search: [Google]
1438889380965.jpg
158KB, 388x494px
>>26026716
niggers are a scourge and im tired of them being pushed down my throat. stop acting as if this is some normal thing. it's a clear and open political push made by self-hating liberal ideologues.
>>
>>26026716

This logic falls apart pretty quick.

Would you say the same about a rapist?
>he not raping me so y shud i care lol
>>
>>26026596
>half white

No such thing. You automatically default to the other race.

>50% white, 50% black
Black

>50% white, 50% asian
Asian

The only exception is "hispanic", a category that was invented to stop 50% white, 50% native american people from claiming to be white.
>>
>>26026727

I honestly cant name one desu, who can whites mix with and not get their genetics destroyed?

When whites have a kid with another race the baby never looks like the white parent.
>>
>>26026435
What's wrong? Still clinging to "white powah!"? That's cute. Welcome to the present day and the future.
>>
>>26026815
nobody's being harmed. would you care if someone who wasn't you was eating an orange?
>>
>>26026710
>Banking is the only business that thrives from poverty.

Lotteries, title loan outfits, pawn shops, cash advance outlets, etc.
>>
Black people are never going away. You might as well learn to live with us.
>>
>>26026864
society is being harmed. literally every single study shows that a heterogeneous society causes distress and violence.
>>
>>26026896

Except you cant learn to live with whites, the white man is always trying to bring you down.
>>
>>26026820

Hispanic refers to spanish speakers, it's closer to an ethnicity than an actual race. Latino includes groups such as Frenchman and Portuguese, so it's even less specific. Mestizo is the half indio half person race.
>>
>>26026867
Who finances all of those things when no one has money? The bankers/money changers. Race mixing with subsaharan africans is the easiest way to keep any group (in America at least) down just by virtue of their poor economic condition and lack of impulse control.
>>
>>26026925
please. those studies are gay.
>>
>>26026925
because people are cunts and don't know how to fucking get a long
>>
>>26026896
In America blacks are going to be replaced by hispanics. Europe is your new home. Please go there if you have not already.
>>
>>26026994
Correct, human nature is the reason that a homogenous society is better.
>>
>>26026963
huh, the guy who blows his father is lecturing us about "impulse control."
>>
>>26027035
Human "nature" is highly dependent on material conditions. It can be changed. Unfortunately those who own the capital do not want it to change.
>>
>>26027073
Also correct. The 1% is lacing your food and drink with hormones that make you hate black people.
>>
>>26027094
You know what's not correct? YOUR GAY PENIS BREH
>>
Companies don't do shit unless it's in someway beneficial to them, to be honest. I wouldn't be surprised if there was marketing done indicating adverts suggesting interracial relationships draw the attention of white men more and cause them to focus on the product. The fact of this thread is proof that such a phenomenon could exist.
>>
>>26026449

Under-appreciated post of the year
>>
why don't you fucks just stay on /pol/?
>>
>>26027147
Why can't you guys stay in Africa?
>>
>>26026999
There are vastly more blacks in north america than all of europe combined though
>>
>>26027159
Why can't your tongue stay in your mouth when your lips are pressed against your father's anus?
>>
>>26026435
Because money. It's on the tip of everyones tongue at the moment so of course they're going to put it in ads.
>>
>>26027165
Give it time. Africa is becoming less and less habitable, even in the northern sections. Europe is going to get blacked. Fortunately they have apparently accepted their fate so it is a good time for any black American to migrate.
>>
>>26026936
>you

You don't know me and I'm not going to apologize for existing kek. You're pretty much powerless because you don't have the power or intelligence to keep black people away. You might as well make some black friends and accept life for what it is. We aren't going anywhere.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.