[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here have a robot dad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: dad_looks_like_this.jpg (208KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dad_looks_like_this.jpg
208KB, 600x900px
who else?

>dad is really shy, never had any girlfriends
>my mom was his first (they got married when he was in his early 30s, mom in her late 20s).
>government job
>no friends outside work
>after work just chills at home watching old french movies/dad rock music videos
>mom makes serious cash, travels a lot, head of family

feels so weird typing this out and I don't wanna diss my old man, but that's how it is, if /r9k/ existed in the 1970s he'd be here.

kinda weird because he has an attractive face, like a michael fassbender with brown eyes. he's just so terrible at social situations.
>>
>>26020380
i wish my parents were like that,
my parents are idiot rednecks that shouldnt be allowed to breed.
>>
>>26021607

I guess my dad won the game, he just chills all day and that's it. and has two autist sons.
>>
>>26020380
>met my mum through a friend
>had to go on a course early in his career to improve social skills
>loves trains, classic sci-fi books
>told me how he feigned interest and hung with people to keep up relations at work

I like my dad.
>>
my dad is MORE of a robot than me

schizoid/ autistic as fuck and was always extremely distant

his favorite movie is Drive
>>
>Dad is fat and short (5'3) lives on his own in a shitty apartment in the ghetto
>drives a 2005 Camry that's been painted and looks awful, tape hangs off the sides
>poor, plays the lottery daily
>depressed
>had a child at 16, gave the mother money for an abortion she didn't go through with it and spend it elsewhere
>writes positive mantras on the walls of his apartment
Genuinely surprised he hasn't killed himself, I'm pretty much turning into him though started writing affirmations myself.
>>
>like a Michael Fassbender with brown eyes
Just when you gave me hope anon. You wanker.
>>
>>26022109
>I'm pretty much turning into him though started writing affirmations myself.
that's a slippery slope m8

my mother does that. Of course, never enacts actual change.
>>
>>26020380

your dad is getting cucked
>>
Dads are, by definition, not robots.
>>
>>26020380
My dad is the ultimate robot.

>shut in; hasn't left the house since I was 13 (when he retired)
>cannot read faces
>talks nonfucking stop
>my mom drives him everywhere
>she's loyal as fuck
>saves every fucking penny
>wears autism shoes and jeans
>makes synth music and paints
>goes into a rage and breaks everything when shit doesn't go his way
>eats tendies all the time
>only drinks soda

I wish I was making this shit up. I had to give my parents my cat so he wouldn't go bat shit insane.
>>
>>26022218
Your dad sounds fucking amazing.
>>
File: Blossom_and_Professor_Utonium.png (180KB, 548x466px) Image search: [Google]
Blossom_and_Professor_Utonium.png
180KB, 548x466px
>dad is 5'4
>about to turn 40
>2 serious relationships, one with my mom, and one with evil roastie that took a lot of his money, also her kids were dicks
>had to move back in with grandparents last year
>introverted
>no friends to hang around with
>accounting degree, but unable to find work, stuck at walmart for years
>spends free time watching cooking shows and playing vidya games with his fuckup spawn
>incredibly smart, could have had a free ride through college but wasted it
>pothead

I do love my dad a lot, and despite this he's been a really excellent dad. He's pretty optimistic about this year, though.
>>
>>26020380
He is not your birth dad, I thought you knew that man.
>>
>>26022218
He must have sooo many GBP, I'm jelly as fuck.
>>
>>26022172
My mom does it as well, my girlfriend's sister did it as well and got into Berkeley after doing so but I'm pretty sure she'd have gotten into it anyway. My girlfriend's roommate does it but her life is already pretty damn good.
>>
Your poor dad...
>>
>>26022456
hes not even his dad
>>
>>26020380
your dad is lucky, it sounds like he's got a good life.

Kid that loves him. wife that financially takes care of everything, free to be his anti-social self, good job.

I'd kill for this life
>>
Unless your dad was a sperm donor you don't have a robot dad.
>>
>>26022089
If he's not 100% normalfag how did he get sex?
>>
>>26022176
>your dad is getting cucked

doubt it, my mom's too right-wing-justbeyourselft-hardWorkPaysOff-family-values to do that.

>>26022547

yeah, like I said, his life is chill, he's just a weird guy. if he was ugly he would be FUCKED. but he isn't short and has a beautiful face. I guess that's all it takes. as for me, I got cucked by genetics and didn't inherit his good looks.
>>
>>26022675
>I got cucked by genetics and didn't inherit his good looks
Are you socially inept too?
>>
>>26020380

>tfw my dad was/is basically Chad

His idea of good parenting is financially supporting you, never mind the constant emotional and verbal abuse I suffered from him as a child. I'm 25 and he's much nicer to me. He's gonna be 64 soon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.