[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /r9k/ do on the night they graduated from high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (674KB, 1000x921px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
674KB, 1000x921px
What did /r9k/ do on the night they graduated from high school? My school held a thing called "safe grad" where graduates can invite a friend and drink under supervision. You can drink underage, the police and chaperoned turn a blind eye to it because they don't care. I went and I drank and I watched by ex gf get grinded on by some skinny sled neck. Over all it was a decent 6/10. So, what did you robots do?
>>
I went home and played WoW
>>
Went home, sat in my room and played videogames.
>>
I went home and played TF2

Summer of 2009, that was the Sniper vs Spy update. I remember that shit more than my actual graduation.
>>
>>26017530
I went home and watched anime
>>
Didn't go, got my diploma in the mail. Played videogames.
>>
Finished the Eve tutorial.
>>
>>26017550
Pretty much this. My parents wanted a party and I wanted no part in that.
>>
File: 1434763725336.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1434763725336.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
went home and downed a bottle of cheap vodka by myself.
>>
went to a party in a bar that we had to ourselves with my entire class.
one of 2 parties i ever went to.
>>
>>26017530
Went out and got drunk and smoked weed with friends. Hoped I'd lose my virginity while still technically in high school. Didn't lose virginity. Two years later still virgin.

At least I kissed a girl... once.
>>
>>26017550
Fucking this. I graduated in 06 and I was just gearing up for my GM push before TBC came out.
>>
Didn't even go to the graduation. Stayed home playing games and watching anime.
>>
I didn't go to the graduation thing and played MGS4 instead.

I didn't go to my uni graduation either and spent the whole day reading delinquent manga and listening to Jungle.

On both occasions it felt good man.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 482x427px
>Tfw I knew how fucked I was as soon the minute I graduated
Graduation day was the most depressing day of my life it felt like my happiness and youth was walking down to the guilitine to get excecuted, senior year was the best year for me til I graduated then it went downhill pretty quick it was the last time I ever feel happy or alive in years, after graduation I sat in my house and played halo in my barely lit room and had a existential crisis coming to the realization that I am not a student anymore and fast toward to me becoming a full blown neet
>>
>>26019257
Damn, anon. I was in your position, after I graduated I had no clue what I was gonna do. Took me forever to find a job. I hope you're happy now senpai
>>
>>26019451
Thanks anon I'm making progress but it's slow, I hope you're doing good too
>>
>>26019507
*hope you're doing better too
>>
File: Sad Hitler.jpg (45KB, 460x763px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Hitler.jpg
45KB, 460x763px
>>26017530
Went to a party my school was holding, where we rented out the local YMCA and stayed up all night. Had a good time, hung out with friends and my crush. At the end of it all, I decided to ask her out. Got rejected.
>>
>went home
>bf wanted to celebrate me graduating
>we smoked two blunts
>he played with my boobs
>tired watching that office tv show for the first time and thought it was insufferable.

Yep. kinda was the first step towards neethood.
>>
My girlfriend (freshman, 14) was at my apartment earlier than day, and set everything up for a fun night. That was 10 years ago.
>>
>>26019650
How old you were at the time?
>>
>>26017530
Nothing fancy. I was feeling a little happy because I made it through HS, but I knew I wouldn't go to college. I had failed the entrance exam to a free university in a nearby town. And I didn't want to waste my mother's money on a private university. So all I did that night was play some games and go to sleep. A few days later I started working as a cashier. Worked there for 2 years. I hated every second of it.
>>
Got my diploma without attending the ceremony, came back home and watched anime.
>>
>Didn't take class pic
>Didn't take senior pic
>Didn't go to my graduation

It's almost like I never existed
>>
>>26019755
18; why does it matter? It was legal.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 433x419px
>tfw cut all contact with all friends the day I got my graduation

And I haven't spoken to any of them in three years. Only three actually bothered to message me
>>
>>26019881
Me too, my mom forced me to buy a graduation book and I'm not even in it. I think of my senior year as a time of complete self sabotage
>>
>>26020103
I was just curious anon. I knew a dude who was in grade 11 and was banging a girl in grade 8.
>>
>>26017530
Went to a restaurant with parents and had a nice dinner.

Parents asked what the ceremony was like. Told them I was shoved out of a group picture by a "friend" so another person could be in it.

"Microcosm of my whole school experience, actually"

^ That's what I said to my parents. They felt bad. Think mom cried later that night. I came back and went to bed
>>
>>26020943
I pretty much was too desu. Same girl.
>>
I went to a Waffle House with my dad. We wanted to try IHOP, but it was filled with large groups of other grads with their families and friends who made reservations.

The WH was good, but it was kind of quiet in there and I could tell he felt sad about it being such an uneventful evening for me. That night I had a dream about the girl I was paired with as a ceremony partner.
>>
>>26017530
>graduated
>didn't go to ceremony
>told them to mail me diploma
>moved out of state
>>
File: 1452629975087.jpg (481KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1452629975087.jpg
481KB, 1619x1725px
>>26017530
I drank heavily and played team fortress 2
>>
>>26019834
What do you do now anon?

Did you get into a better paying job?
>>
the very night I graduated? fuck if I know, I was abroad at the time.
we did have a two-day party for ~10 of closer friends sometime in the beginning of the summer. it was an extremely specific type of school though. the type that doesn't end well for many.
>>
I intentionally didn't go to the graduation ceremony because I had no friends and it would be embarrassing.

I just stayed home and played WoW like I usually did.
>>
>>26017530
I didn't even go to my graduation ceremony, I played vidya all the day.
>>
Didn't go to graduation, nobody gave a shit or said anything about it. I don't remember what I did because it was whatever I was doing everyday at the time, so probably laying in my bed
>>
I stayed home and played CSS Zombie escape, patents were fucking pissed.

1.5 years into college and I am even more miserable than I was in high school.
>>
Cashed in my scholarships and went shopping with the money
>>
>>26017530
I saved my best friends life, he came on to me, I punched him out, was ostracised by entire class. Never spoke to any of them again.

2/10 would not repeat.
>>
>>26021182
Reminds me of my graduation. I remember everyone was getting together with the usual "Get a picture with me i'll miss you so much etc. etc."
Guess who asked me to get a picture with them?
Literally nobody
Small school too, my graduating class was like 70 kids maybe
>>
>>26017530
Went home and played video games.
>>
>>26017530
Went to the pub and subsequently to a nightclub/lounge with a few friends, using a fake ID. I was more of a normalfag back then
>>
>>26021853
Yeah, it sucks. Or maybe it doesn't.

When things are ending like that, pay attention to how people act. You'll know what you're worth to other people.

Apparently I wasn't worth shit to those "friends." Good riddance. Just wish my parents didn't feel as bad. I told them it didn't matter, but it didn't sit well with them.
>>
I did everything I could possible to get my diploma early so I would never step in school ever again in my senior year.

My mother asked me if I was gonna go to my graduation and I told her no I will never go.

She cried for a few hours after.
>>
File: 22 - YvpqFI4.jpg (22KB, 284x360px) Image search: [Google]
22 - YvpqFI4.jpg
22KB, 284x360px
I think I went to a friend's house who was holding a shitty party. We played Smash Bros and Mario Kart for a while, ate some cake, then I went home.

That could have been another day though. I didn't really give a shit about graduating and forgot most of the details.
>>
>>26017530
drank a six pack and cried myself to sleep knowing that despite how shitty high school was at least it had a safe place. the real world doesn't.
>>
went to a japanese restaurant where they cook the food in front of you. got some friend rice and steak, but i knew nothing about steak so i got it well done. was chewy and awful, but the rice was good
>>
>>26021644
Pls elaborate on school.
>>
>>26022045
>tfw my one really good friend didn't even walk at graduation because he set off a firecracker in the superintendents office
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.