[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEET >start a job soon >tfw horrible panic attacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1453740718053.jpg (409KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1453740718053.jpg
409KB, 2304x1296px
>NEET
>start a job soon
>tfw horrible panic attacks thinking about it
>>
who is this ejaculate enchantress

Also, you'll find that a new experience turns out to be worthwhile to the exact extent it terrifies you before you do it.
>>
File: 1453003497878.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1453003497878.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>26015162
Just think about all the cute fems you'll meet anon.
>>
>>26015229
>>26015185
forgot to mention

>social anxiety
>>
File: 1419022178915.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
1419022178915.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>26015250
Just pretend that your not anxious. It's called acting. Can you act? Sing loudly in the car when you drive to work.
>>
I know that feel, OP.

Im a NEET. Im 30 and have had 5 different jobs, in 2 fields, but only worked for a total of about 3 years of my entire life (one job for a year, ever other one for about 6 months, thats all I am able to do before my brain gives)... 3 years of work in 30 years is pathetic. My resume looks pathetic.

Every time Ive worked Ife felt like an imposter, like I don't know what I'm doing, like I haven't been trained properly, and that Im faking the whole thing.
>>
>>26015250

Act confident and friendly, and you slowly become confident and friendly. Fake it til you make it.
>>
>>26015297
>Every time Ive worked Ife felt like an imposter, like I don't know what I'm doing, like I haven't been trained properly, and that Im faking the whole thing.

That's how everyone feels, at least until you've done a job so long that it's all automatic.
>>
>>26015296
>>26015309
I think the most anxiety comes from the fear of failure.

I've done this job before, many years ago. It didn't not turn out well and the co-workers were assholes about it. I think it's where my social anxiety came from.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 201x247px
25 and never worked brehs. Panic disorders and other mental illness and a cocktail of neet degeneracy personality traits from a childhood of doing nothing but play video games, my parents are enablers, without their support i think i would an hero for sure because i cant make it on my own. I feel like shit ill never be normal and i think about suicide daily
>>
You'll be okay bro. It sucks at first but you'll get used to it. Even the biggest idiots on the planet hold jobs.
>>
>>26015407

Good, then here's a chance to do it right and kill the social anxiety.

Like the other anon said, fake it til you make it. Everything is a habit, and you can start new habits -- just act confident and friendly, and you will just start being it. It sounds retarded but it works.
>>
>>26015309
Yeah, no.

You always get told that's how it works . "Oh you're lonely? Just be more outgoing, friendly and confident, that'll change really fast"

I've been doing exactly that for a good while now. When it doesn't change? You'll feel even worse than before.
>>
File: 1437516225945.jpg (53KB, 620x549px) Image search: [Google]
1437516225945.jpg
53KB, 620x549px
How do I even get a job when I'm socially anxious, 21 and have literally 0 job experience? I'm in college studying IT/CS, I want to quit because the stress is killing me and I get shit grades anyway, but I can't because I have no idea how to sustain myself when I quit. I dread graduation and getting kicked out the same because it will mean that I have to do something with my life.
>>
File: burself.png (831KB, 525x780px) Image search: [Google]
burself.png
831KB, 525x780px
just beeeee urself, op : )
>>
>>26015162
Does this girl have a peenus?
>>
>>26015162
Don't worry. You'll feel dead inside within a few weeks.
>>
>>26015939
yes
some /lgbt/ scum
>>
>>26015779
You fucking lie. Go to Cragslist or even better zip recruiter and post your resume that has enough bullshit fluf in it so it can get the employers attention. Always put 2+ years experience.

They don't check your previous employer they will tell you over the phone and at the interview why you left your last job. You make it up. YOU LIE. And then when you get your first job you no longer have to lie because you'll know what it feels like to hold a job. You won't ever have to look up job interview questions on youtube like a socially inept retard because you'll already realize how easy it is to answer the questions.

In other words fake it till you make it.
>>
>tfw too scared to even fill out an application
what if they call back
>>
>>26016847
I put in like 6 applications and got 2 interviews and one of them gave me an offer.

I haven't worked since 2012.
>>
>>26016847

Feel good that they are interested in the lies you mentioned out of the 100+ applications they got.

Congratulations you know how to persuade.
>>
>>26015427
i'm 20 and my parents aren't enablers

i have a job interview tomorrow tho fml
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.