[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, normos. Why do you browse this board and claim to be one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1404966221872.png (65KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1404966221872.png
65KB, 350x338px
Hey, normos.

Why do you browse this board and claim to be one of us?

What the fuck do you gain from browsing this shithole?

robots are pathetic, NEETs, hhkvs that are afraid to change due to the fear of failure.

You will never understand what it's like to be this alone and socially rejected, no matter how much you believe you're 'lonely' or depressed. You don't know what it's like to be in your 20's and never having touched a woman, never having a relationship and some of us never had friends.

Why won't you leave us alone?
>>
Because it's entertaining in kind of a sick way
>>
It's an ego booster for them. Every once in a while you get a with a saint complex, coming here "to help all the poor robots" when in reality it's the way Someon says to you after you did shit in a test "oh your grade isn't THAT bad" but they got 98%.
>>
>>26013622
I like to read about people who have it off worse than me, it makes me feel superior to know that I succeeded where others have failed.
>>
They turned this board into their own place though. Anything concerning relationshit and women needs to be heavily moderated otherwise girls and normalfags will flock there.

/r9k/ has become /soc/ and /adv/ 2.0 now.
>>
I do t know that anyone is normal... I think acute narcissistism helped me escape your fate
>>
>>26013622
It serves as a motivator to not let my life slip away and be passive whiny bitch all the time. The thought of letting myself go and become like you is really scary and fear is the best motivator :^)
>>
>>26013622
Nothing better on /b/
>>
>>26013699
lol no one wants to help you, wimp. Grow some balls and help yourself.
>>
>>26013622
All the people who aren't good enough for soc come here
>>
File: 13124151231.gif (16KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
13124151231.gif
16KB, 450x420px
>afraid to change due to fear of failure
But that's wrong, you fucking faggot.
Change that to: incapable of change due to lack of control over their bodies or environments.
If you have the opportunity to improve, but don't use it then by all means, kill yourself.
A real robot can't change shit: try not being a manlet, try not having a pencildick, try to stop being blad, try to stop being ugly, try to stop being poor, try to stop being a dumbass that can't finish college, try to stop being socially inept.
You're a fucking faggot if you believe you can change yourself, but don't. There, I said it. Fuck your meme definition of a robot.
>>
>>26013622
I don't pretend to be one of you. I think of arcanine as /adv/ where you don't know you are actually asking for advice.
I want to help.
>>
>>26013897
>excuses
why haven't YOU killed yourself yet, if change is impossible?
>>
>Why do you browse this board and claim to be one of us?
I used to be a much bigger autist/fuck-up when I first started coming here in 2009. My life slowly got better, but I never left.
>What the fuck do you gain from browsing this shithole?
I still find it funny. Every few weeks there will be an interesting thread with good stories.
>robots are pathetic, NEETs, hhkvs that are afraid to change due to the fear of failure.
Yes. I just pretend you are all trolling, to keep myself sane.
>>
>normal people
>browsing /r9k/

yeah no
>>
>>26013622
Normalfags said the same thing about robots invading r9k during its inception. This was supposed to name an oc paradise and now it's just the whine Olympics
>>
>>26014021
>normal people
>brows 4chan

Pick one
>>
>>26013651
>>26013712
I like to get my daily dose of schadenfreude
>>
>>26013622
I like to help the cyborgs back into Normie-dom.
>>
Normies can't accept anyone giving up from their sick game called life
It probably makes them realize how rigged and unfair it really is
>>
I lost my job on Friday. Today is day 1 of neetdom and I'm looking for some tips.

So far I slept in until 10, made a big breakfast and started doing my laundry. I'd go to the gym but I'm pretty sore from shoveling snow all day yesterday.

What else should I do today?
>>
>>26014262
masturbate and vidya
>>
I like to look back and see how much I've changed. I was right there with you a long time ago. Fifteen years can change a lot.
>>
>>26014278
I've jerked off like six times since Saturday, I'd like to slow down. If I'm really bored later I might pencil in some omegle fapping.

And I have no video games anymore.
>>
Anything that demands OC will have an ever-changing culture anyway. Lighten up about "your"

>literally not your

Vietnamese fusion cooking BBS
>>
I lurke so I don't feel like I'm stealing anything, y'all can have your shitty life/lives. It's funny to read about NEETS and robots, I didn't know people like this could exist, so it's funny and cathartic for when I feel down.
>>
Because I silently hope that things will go back to the way things were. Before it became /ree9k/, this was a board for general weirdos to talk about weird shit. It wasn't about tfw no gf, at least not constantly. It wasn't a requirement to be here. Just because I've touched a woman doesn't make me a completely and totally normal person. And this used to be where I was allowed to act like myself.
>>
>>26013622
There you have it, ego boosters for people who don't undergo the same problems.
>>
File: I'm here forever.jpg (204KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
I'm here forever.jpg
204KB, 683x797px
>>26013622
Evolving cyborg here. I'll occasionally glance at the board now, whereas before I was practically living on it. Wellbutrin is a fucking godsend, and now I'm on my way to semi-normality.

Still alone, barely any friends, no job. I'm drifting away from the anger and the pervasive bitterness of arcanine, and I can't say that I'll miss it.

I'll just hope that, regardless of how and when you find it, you find some kind of happiness. Such a sudden and drastic change in perspective still has me a bit dizzy, but more and more I'm starting to believe that "world is what you make of it" tripe. The brain is a complete cunt and some of you, some of US, need something to stifle the cunty parts. I've gone from bitter to neutral, with no idea what's coming next. The "I don't care" perspective that I now have isn't the depressing one, but the purely neutral lack of caring.

Forget the idea of "hope" and pull yourself out of past and future. Literally take it one step at a time and create tunnel vision. When you learn from people (psych, what the fuck ever else) how to stay mindful, or if you have meds that do that for you, it is baffling how easy it becomes to stay in-the-moment and stop giving a shit about other stuff.

Not a miracle worker, not a Stacy-fucking Chadlord. Not a b urself shitter. Just sharing my experience I guess. Sorry for blogging.
>>
>>26013622
Robots don't feel anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 890x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 890x656px
>>26013824
I have "balls" my subhuman intellect friend, I was merely considering it bad taste that people who come here to "help" us only do it to feel good that they did a good deed and were "such humble people". Of course, I wouldn't have to explain this to you if you had the reading comprehension of a chimp.
>>
I have clinically diagnosed manic depressive disorder, so I do understand depression, I'm just not a fucking loser who allows it to prevent me from making friends, going out on the weekend, or getting my dick wet.
>>
>>26013622
LOL get this, you know the real reason why they wanna chat with us?

Because they need to socialize!

HAHA THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!
>>
>>26014598
>I do understand depression
>hurr I can still Chad it up all day and night lol
Let me guess, you filled out all the bubbles you were feeling for a couple days and they let you walk out with a stress card you can hold up to others?
>>
File: Smugwojak4v22.jpg (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v22.jpg
54KB, 640x400px
>>26014253
This guy has a fair point
>>
>>26014573
Stop fucking replying to troll posts you daft fucking cunt.
>>
>>26014639
>troll post
In what way, you big baby?
>>
>>26013622
The fact that you couldn't defend your argument led you to create this thread?
Feel free to continue the forced memes.
>>
>>26014573
>Wellbutrin is a fucking godsend
I think I should try this as well. I've been mild to severely depressed since like 16 (22 now) and it has never gone away.

Do you have any sides?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.