[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>say I want to get a small car >pic related happens Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (66KB, 1242x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 1242x422px
>say I want to get a small car
>pic related happens
Are normalfags literally insane? Why would someone try to kill you because you have a small car?
>>
File: image.jpg (272KB, 1242x1581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 1242x1581px
>>26012133
What the fuck is she talking about? Should I just not get a car?
>>
Fordfags and Chevyfags have a stupid "rivalry" about their trucks. In reality it doesn't fucking matter unless you're literally hauling at the vehicle's limit every fucking day.
>>
i drive a prius in suburbs and highways and that's not a thing

she's a dumb cunt talking out of her ass
>>
>>26012152
Tell her that you appreciate her input, but you'd rather have your own experiences and judge for yourself.

Or, simply, "Sounds like you have had some bad experiences on the road. But I think I can handle it."
>>
>>26012152
Just a woman driver, ignore her and bully her out of the lane, get the car you want.
>>
Don't listen to that slut OP. I drive a tiny ass Dodge Dart and I'm passing niggas with giant ass monster trucks and SUVs all day.
>>
She's a dumb cunt, you see dumb cunts have rationalized their own failings and projected them onto other people so hard they think they live in Road Warrior.
All the tenants in their apartment buildings are "assholes" who "hate them" and "want them dead", all their co-workers are "psychotic lazy morons", and everyone on the road is a malicious fuck who "doesn't know how to drive".
>>
There is only one reason why you're better off in a pickup than a small car:
It's safer dude.

Crash ratings are done vs stationary objects, not other vehicles. The majority of fatal crashes are vehicle on vehicle, which is why driving is the most dangerous thing most people will ever do in their lives.

If a fucking idiot in a truck (and there's a shitpile of idiots on the road, it's astounding and terrifying) fucks up and nails you, and you're in a small car, welp you're fuckin dead.
You're dead because you chose to forego safety while doing the most dangerous thing that you'll probably ever do.

You'd have thought "Well, this is extremely dangerous, and I'm going to be doing it so often that I will almost certainly get in some sort of accident at some point, but fuck it, I'd rather get better gas mileage and fly around in a death machine crumplefuck than a truck made of steel".
>>
>>26012133
Every woman acts like she knows what tough driving is. But in reality, they are too emotional and besides that, nearly no woman knows anything about cars. God damn, I assume you are from the US with automatic gear and a speed limit at 120. Try driving in Europe, literally erveryone here is an asshole while driving.
>>
>>26012152
she's on the defensive for some reason, makes her seem like a condescending bitch and makes you seem innocent.
but what is the criticism she's talking about?
>>
>>26012133
>>26012152
>Taking advice from women
Don't
>>
>>26012152
Bitch is fucking stupid
>>
>>26012152
I think your friend is an idiot, don't listen to her. Driving is sweet, go for it.
>>
Girls dont know how to drive and their opinion on cars should not be taken seriously.
>>
>>26012152
Sounds like a typical woman driver. I bet she's made some fuck ups, had people retaliate and is now using that to play the victim
>>
File: 1442183237790.jpg (183KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1442183237790.jpg
183KB, 1440x1440px
You didnt know its legal and perfectly socially acceptable to crash into smaller cars for funsies?
Jesus christ get outside OP. The girl is 100% right.
>>
>Small men are disrespected a lot
>Women and society in general equate cars with masculinity
Hmmmm I wonder why smallness and masculinity don't mix in [insert situation]
It universally comes back to a primal fear among men that they will not be valued by women. Without exception.
>>
>>26012152
She's a dumb roastie. I drive daily and know someonewho drives a smart car. Everyone is as afraid to get in an accident just as much as the people in small cars. My only complaint about smart cars is that they drive like shit. I have an outback because Michigan has shitty snow.
>>
File: 1423411395787.png (518KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1423411395787.png
518KB, 605x605px
I drive a relatively small sports car, but it rarely, if ever, happens. I'm a decent to good driver. Women just usually have no spacial awareness so she gets "bullied" by trucks on the road.
>>
>>26012133
>tfw drive a honda civic
>tfw disrespect other drivers
you'd be surprised how sensitive normies are over their pretty paint jobs. Just follow the wisdom of Cesar Milan and express dominance. Don't waver, don't let other cars try to cut in front of you, let them know that the toll for fucking with you is the paint off their car and they will fold. Works every time.
>>
>>26012133
>Taking a woman's view on driving seriously

IGNORE KEKPOSTERS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.