[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Women can be lonely" Nice; boards.4chan.org/soc/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 31

File: whore.png (25KB, 1646x190px) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
25KB, 1646x190px
"Women can be lonely"

Nice; boards.4chan.org/soc/thread/23212994#23213974

Picture related, r9k lied to me again.
>>
>>26008798
WOMEN KEEP OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 25a.jpg (118KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
25a.jpg
118KB, 620x465px
>>26008874

30-90+ adds in a day, anon. They can be lonely.
>>
>>26008798
>posts contact info
>90 requests instantly
>finds a beta provider cuckboi

Was that r9k? didn't know so many fucbois posted here
>>
The day of the gun
>>
The OP of that thread also says no girls allowed
>>
>Post my details on soc and r9k
>Never a single add
>Im a guy
>find out women get 90 adds

die bitch fucking die
>>
File: 545.jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
545.jpg
44KB, 374x363px
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/staying-a-virgin-harder-than-training-for-olympics-says-us-track-star-lolo-jones/story-e6frfmqi-1226364507626
>>
>>26008798
I've been trying to argue with her for fucking forever, but she keeps pulling the same defensive woman shit every time
>>
>>26009305
arguing with a women is like talking to a brick wall.
>>
>add guys off of 4chan
>I come off as the autistic I am and they obviously just want nudes/cybersex/casual sex
>they stop talking to me because there is some neurotypical socially well adjusted stacey out there who'll put out the nudes immediately for them and at least briefly satisfy them
>dont have the ability to just see a dick pick and get an ego boost like guys can with tit pics

s-so easy being female
>>
>>26009378
hahaha
real funny
that woman in the soc thread is a hambeast that says "f" on skype threads and gets 100+ adds a day
there is no physical way to be lonely as a woman especially on the internet
you will literally have everything handed to you on a silver platter
>>
>>26009378
Why don't you just not talk to guys who send you cock pics?

I mean, if that's what you want that's whatever but I've literally never even taken a picture of my penis. I don't get how people complain about this. I think maybe it's just exciting enough that even if it ignores you, you'd rather have that happen than just talk to somebody.
>>
>>26009378
>add girl from 4chan
>orbit her for years and want to die
it's a shorter process for dudes
just kill yourself whore
>>
>>26009378
That's your fault for adding them you piece of shit, in those Skype threads and the works i list how i am, what i like, the things i enjoy. Yet i see all the females rushing towards the guy who looks 8/10, has a ripped body. Funniest thing is, i may be a virgin but i don't pursue sex, nudes or anything else of the likes or even ask.

You brought it on yourself, bitch.
>>
dried up roasties that no one wants because they are nasty old grannies with a mummified dust cunt can be lonely though
>>
File: LhLlstO.png (144KB, 456x455px) Image search: [Google]
LhLlstO.png
144KB, 456x455px
>>26009444
actually not even that

guys don't usually get requests, the girls just wait and they get flooded with them

I only got a request once, and it was from a fat ugly girl who lived in my town, and she was asking me to give her a ride across town so she could buy meth.

pig related
>>
>>26009378
i will never understand this thought process. there's literally, L I T E R A L L Y thousands of readily available nude pictures on the internet, what does it matter who they're from

i tried asking a normie about this once and he said "it's just way better if you know the person, brahhh' so there's gotta be something i'm not picking up on here
>>
>>26009378
Get off this board, whore, seriously.
>>
>>26009444
I have literally never had a skype request except those bots that ask you for personal info to blackmail you
>>
nobody said wymin can be lonely
certainly not r9k
>>
>>26009470
the thrill of the hunt

I don't really get it either, but thirsty guys seem to enjoy it and so do nasty roasties like her.

I think I'm just going to be celibate. I'd at least like it if there weren't evidence that I'm a cuck. ie some douche having naked pictures of the girl I'm supposed to somehow love.
>>
>>26009378
>adding underaged chad
>suprised "he" only wants nudes

fuck off and die
>>
>>26009392

I dont want 100 guys asking me to show them my tits

unironically hard for a man to understand but it makes me feel worse since I know thats the only way a guy would give a shit about me, but if even one girl literally said to you "show me your dick, I dont care about you I just want to see your body part" it would make you feel amazing, thats how easy men have it

>>26009418

that was an example of what I could ask for if I was male-minded I think guys can tell I'm autismal and dont even bother sending me weirdo messages

>>26009433

f u m8

>>26009444

no guys say up front I just want to see you strip on cam, they all say oh lets talk about vidja or whatever

>>26009470

men want the power rush of getting a woman to submit to them and it literally pisses them off if the girl has no problem with it and does it right away as they realize they've not excerted any influence over her and will call her a slut, they wont admit it but thats how it is

>>26009469
>judges women for going for hot guys
>posts a womans pic you saved because you're angry she was so fat and ugly

yeah you are a great guy if only women didnt go for assholes.................. [ellipsis go on for eternity]

>>26009513

I am 10 times the autist you will ever be, I bet you have a job and friends like all the roleplayers who come to /r9k/ just be le ebin troll

>>26009533

how would I even know a guy is a super chad before adding him? stop your meme-thinking
>>
File: hg.jpg (95KB, 644x585px) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
95KB, 644x585px
>>26009470

Same, that's why i never gave a single fuck, or those threads you see on /b/ where girls ask for requests and they have 300 posts. What the fuck? Get over yourselves you bunch of shit cunts and stop feeding a whore all this attention.

>>26009469
>>26009516

I've never had an add and I'm a male, I'm the same guy above, tried it ion /soc/ and /r9k/, everyone would rather add the good looking guy who you can tell is a fucking cunt bag.
>>
File: 1450998449804.png (38KB, 1140x742px) Image search: [Google]
1450998449804.png
38KB, 1140x742px
>>26009541
>wahhhh wahhhhh
>TOO MANY people like me
>TOO MANY PEOPLE want to be my friend
you can go fuck yourself if this is real
that is not a problem in the slightest

the game is rigged so far in your favor that you will never have to do any work for anything
women have everything so fucking easy it's not even funny
but you still think you have it bad
which is really fucking hilarious to me
>>
>>26009541
>men want the power rush of getting a woman to submit to them and it literally pisses them off if the girl has no problem with it and does it right away as they realize they've not excerted any influence over her and will call her a slut, they wont admit it but thats how it is

'no'
>>
>>26009541
>judges women for going for hot guys
I literally never did and I don't know where you're getting that. I never said that.

>posts a womans pic you saved because you're angry she was so fat and ugly
I wasn't angry about anything. I just don't know her and she sent me the pic unsolicited. desu I think she's probably too dumb and drugged-out to care if I'm posting it.
>>
>>26009541
No if, ands, or butts. OUT NOW!
>>
>>26009541
>big long attention whore post
die
kill yourself
I hate you
you hate yourself
just get set on fire pls
>>
>>26009541
>if even one girl literally said to you "show me your dick, I dont care about you I just want to see your body part" it would make you feel amazing, thats how easy men have it

Nah this isn't true. I'm actually in a situation where a woman wants to have sex with me whilst not actually liking the person I am, and it's not like it's a nice feeling for me just because I'm male, it's pretty horrible.

it's not a male/female thing, it's kissless virgins who think a woman wanting their dick is magically going to fill the gaping hole in their empty lives (spoiler alert, it won't)
>>
>>26009644
nice false flag roastie
>>
>>26009543
>I've never had an add and I'm a male

Literally how? I post my contact details in the threads and I will get normally 5 or 6 people adding me every single time, I'm male and I never give much detail or post pictures.
>>
>>26009675
How many of those people are real girls?
>>
>>26009675
I have literally never had an add for my year and a half on r9k and soc
and the only people who have accepted my adds have been people with 300+ contacts that I immediately remove
>>
>>26009659
No really, the girl in question is happy to have casual sex with me but she definitely doesn't want a relationship with me or even enjoy spending time with me really.
>>
>>26009706
>I'm totally a guy I swear
seriously though, nice fucking false flagging
it's not going to work though
>>
>>26009686
Er I don't really keep count, I only really do it so I can chat shit with people. I do seem to get more adds from women than men but I think its because men are normally looking for something sexual whist women are more there for talking shit or attracting orbiters, but the ones looking for orbiters don't add people.
>>
File: 434.png (432KB, 621x440px) Image search: [Google]
434.png
432KB, 621x440px
>>26009675
>Literally how? I post my contact details in the threads and I will get normally 5 or 6 people adding me every single time, I'm male and I never give much detail or post pictures.

You are probably a lying cunt, that's how. And why come here and brag you mother fucker?
>>
>>26009738
Whats unbelievable about my story?
>>
>>26009754
I'm not bragging, I just use the skype threads like omegle to find random people to talk to.

I'm just questioning how/why people aren't being added in the threads, because there is literally nothing to set me apart from other people in them.
>>
>>26009776
That's what you think. You probably reek of a normie and probably post pictures of yourself.
>>
>>26009776
people aren't being added because it's the same 5-6 shallow people getting added every time
friends and relationships are heavily concentrated in the hands of a few anon
that's something r9k's known forever, the 80/20 rule is in effect in all of those threads
>>
As a female, I've experienced about the same as her, as far as quickly being able to find men willing to talk goes.

I am, however, still lonely. I am a good conversationalist, have a lot of hobbies and interests, and I'll talk to anyone for as long as they are willing to respond. Without fail, 3-6 months from the initial add, men stop responding, or start responding to me resentfully, using short sentences and being rude.

I feel this is likely because while men enjoy the novel stimulation of having a woman willing to talk with them at length about many subjects, eventually become socially exhausted since I will literally never stop talking if I continue being responded to. I also go on for quite a bit about subjects in medicine, politics, religion, or nature that I know a lot about, and in general, men don't like women to be smarter than them or know more than them about any topic, and they especially don't want to talk to a woman who routinely challenges them, as it makes them feel inferior.

I will note, however, that this actually isn't a problem I've had with men my own age, only the millennial population that makes up the majority of posters on this board.
>>
>>26009808
>I am, however, still lonely.

Shut the fuck up, and stopped reading.
>>
>>26009808
go fuck yourself you spoiled rotten cruel heartless cunt
>>
>>26009808
whatever. I guess I'm considered a millennial by sociological definitions.
you're full of shit. your male peers are in despair.
if you don't want to kill yourself, you're only pretending to relate for sex.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653KB, 1279x2658px) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653KB, 1279x2658px
Women can only be lonely by choice, which is done for the attention.

Men don't have a choice.
>>
>>26009822
If you'd continued reading, we could have actually had a discussion about this. This is part of the problem with millennials in general, none of you have any patience for actual discussion, as you never actually learned to socialize offline.

>>26009831
Where did you get any of that from? Am I spoiled just because I can solicit the initial attention just by virtue of my gender?

>>26009844
I'm not interested in sex. I'm interested in genuine human friendship with someone on my intellectual level, someone who can engage with me and challenge me. That's something worth far more than sex, as it's far more valuable and rare of a commodity for me.
>>
>>26009865
>implying mind sex is not the best kind
die normie
>>
>>26009865
yes, you are spoiled because you have been spoiled by society
relationships, jobs, friends, literally anything you want you get because you were born with a vagina
but that's not good enough is it?
you also want into the guys" secret club of virgins who feel like shit because we've been treated like shit from society too

so fuck off, you have had everything handed to you on a silver platter for being a woman and you fucking know it you spoiled little cunt
>>
>>26009865
literally fuck off bitch.
>>
>>26009791
Please tell me how posting my skype name can reek of normie?

Ever thought the problem may actually not be other people being mean to you, but might actually be your own fault because you're not pleasant people in the slightest? See
>>26009831, who the fuck would want to have a conversation with him?
>>
>>26009808
are you the old maid with a kid?
>>
>>26009896
>who the fuck would want to have a conversation with him?

Why wouldn't they? you have some dumb itch coming in here pretending she knows our feels and pretends shes lonely or can be lonely.

Women are only lonely by CHOICE, nothing more.
>>
>>26009896
>who would want to talk to that guy?
idk, but I ended up like this BECAUSE no one would ever deal with me
not the other way around
people like you made me like this
>>
>>26009896
I don't even see how normie is a real insult.
A "norma" is a square.
Squares are a tessellated pattern of 90 degree angles used for building things.
I don't know of any "normies" that "build" rather than destroy.
>>
>>26009871
Mind sex is pretty much what guys here are doing, constantly whipped up in a masturbatory furor. Reminds me of the two minutes hate in 1984, actually.

>>26009879
I don't have friends, and that's what I'm discussing. I can easily meet new acquaintances, but so far I haven't found the secret to being able to maintain actual friendships with other people.

I never said I wanted in your "secret club", but the fact really is that when I was a child and first introduced to the net in the mid 90's, the internet was entirely a "secret club" for men, and the internet itself was always a very male thing. I grew up using BBS boards and IRC channels, and generally just feel at home in more male oriented places as a result. To challenge that is really to go against my entire upbringing.

>>26009897
Old, but I'm intentionally childfree. Getting permanently fixed on the 10th of next month, actually.

>>26009891
Why?

>>26009936
I like you.
>>
>>26009865
I think men stop responding to you because you sound like a condescending cunt

Kill yourself, roastie whore
>>
>>26009951
>two replies in one post
that's how I know it's time to stop posting, orville.
>>
File: Orville_Redenbacher's.png (404KB, 934x825px) Image search: [Google]
Orville_Redenbacher's.png
404KB, 934x825px
>>26009966
Yes, but robots aren't really saints themselves. I'm fully aware that I'm not the nicest woman in existence, but according to robots, that doesn't matter. I should be able to get whatever I want regardless, yes?

>>26009981
Did you mean Orwell?
>>
>>26009951
I'll judge how patrician you are.

Name your top 5 books, top 5 films, top 5 albums, top 5 painters/sculptors
>>
>>26009911
Because I don't want to talk to someone who gets that mad at a random stranger on a imageboard, he's just not going to be a pleasant person to talk to.

>>26009931
I use to be a very similar person to you tbqh, you will grow up as well, probably.
>>
File: 56.jpg (33KB, 439x384px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
33KB, 439x384px
>>26009966
Sure, but take a look at what the dumb cunt said. After a few months of constantly talking and having long conversations. While a man is lucky to even get a response back.

She can go fuck herself and her kid.
>>
>>26010015
No, Wilbur's brother.
the one that he fought with and changed sides on himself with.
anyways, do you want to talk on skype or are we both just pieces of shit
>>
>>26010056
>anyways, do you want to talk on skype or are we both just pieces of shit

kill yourself.
>>
>>26010052
Is she the Danish single mother, ex-prostitute?
>>
>>26010068
now u
>>
>That's just the law of the land.

NO. FUCKING NO. I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT. YOU MONKEYS ARE ALWAYS THROWING WORDS LIKE WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE IN OUR FACES. JUST FUCKING ADMIT THAT NOT HAVING TO MAKE ANY REAL EFFORT TO HAVE SOME SEX IS A FUCKING PRIVILEGE.

I'll agree to it being law of the land when people started agreeing that the advantages white people have other races and the advantages males have over females are just the laws of the land and agree to drop this privilege nonsense.

These people should not be allowed to whine about white male privilege and then turn around shrug their shoulders and say, "OH WELL THAT'S JUST THE WAY OF THE WORLD. LOL." when they're confronted about their own natural advantages.
>>
File: 1447054604368s.jpg (7KB, 249x209px) Image search: [Google]
1447054604368s.jpg
7KB, 249x209px
>>26009622
its always the fucking females that do this shit and i hate it
>>
Sure we can.
Just because men throw thenselves at us doesn't mean we have to take them or should.

>be sick as fuck with immune issues, dont have it in me for a relationship of any kind
>still a virgin at 28
>lonely as f
>>
>>26008798
Reminder that out of these 100 men, 95% will be horny perverts and thirsters, who are unfit to be friends or boyfriends.
>>
Nice! All I have to be is the top 4/400 = 1% guys to able to get a gf. Such great odds.
>>
>>26010052
>wahh people talk to me for months and I have an unlimited supply of people to talk to
>see girls are lonely just like you boys don't hit on me btw ;)) xD
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 248x203px
>>26010075

Probably, shes an old fart with a busted up vagina that looks like a hand grenade went off at a deli counter.
>>
>>26010096
I think I can put together a regex filter for it
like "filter all posts that reply to 4+ people in one post"
every poster at least deserves individual hatred
>>
File: 5doGrDG.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
5doGrDG.png
126KB, 399x388px
>>26009541
>men have it easy because i decide to feel like shit over my genitals

just shut the fuck up already
>>
>>26010113
I hope you die soon
>>
>>26010089
>it's the law of the land
>when men have a shit lot in life we can't complain or try to have anything done about it
>women still get to have a head start in everything else because "equality"
you literally just took the side you said was stupid also
so just fuck off you sjw shill

>>26010113
I've dealt with you before
you're a completely batshit insane vapid cunt
you wouldn't be alone if you weren't such a crazy feminist bitch
>>
>people say I have a feminine face
>lie to them and say I have a penis so they shouldn't be gay anymore
absolutely devilish
>>
File: 111.png (37KB, 806x254px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
37KB, 806x254px
women live a hard life, fuck off perverts.
>>
File: homer.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
homer.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>26010130
Hahahahaha, holy shit, that's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>26009541

Nature always balances things out in the end.

You will hit the wall at 30 and your looks will fade, you will get fat. And men will start to ignore you more and more. And you will start to hate men and those younger prettier women.

This isn't revenge. It's reality.
>>
>>26010039
I actually have pretty shit taste.
Books:
His Dark Materials
From the New World
after the quake
The Alien Chronicles
Horns

Films:
Mind Game
Wrinkles
Tekkonkinkreet
The Secret of NIMH
When the Wind Blows

Albums:
die sektor's void trilogy series of albums
placebo - meds
rammstein - reise, reise
juno reactor - gods and monsters
feed me - feed me's big adventure

Don't know much about traditional art. I like the sculpture garden near my house.

>>26010052
Yes, my thing is that I can't maintain friends, probably because talking to me is exhausting. Having series of shallow relationships with people is meaningless to me and emotionally draining. I would like to have real friends.

>>26010056
Please post your skype name. I would like to talk to you.
>>
>>26010196
Oh, fucking hell, you are a complete pleb. I bet you don't know shit about "medicine, politics, religion, or nature"
>>
>>26010196
sam.lippert
robots invited too
>>
File: 1453709205088.jpg (191KB, 680x714px) Image search: [Google]
1453709205088.jpg
191KB, 680x714px
>>26010196
>Yes, my thing is that I can't maintain friends,

You are still doing a million times better than all of us here where you can even get adds, and talk with someone and be an annoying little bitch for months at a time before they give up.

Shut the fuck up, you oldbag.
>>
File: 20160121_105437.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160121_105437.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>26010150
What? This is the first time I've posted here in the longest time. You have me confused with someone else.
I'm also not a feminist. It would be my dream to be a happily married housewife.
But i cant even have kids i spend months in the hospital a year.
The only thingi have to offer a nan is my vagina and its not enough for anything meaningful
>>
>>26009284
I am fuming here familia, meanwhile I have been a virgin for 24 years despite trying everything REEEE fucking REEE
>>
>>26010211
Kill yourself, beta orbiter subhuman
>>
>>26010211
i agree with the other guy, literally kill yourself you beta.
>>
File: 1452611853394.jpg (43KB, 480x493px) Image search: [Google]
1452611853394.jpg
43KB, 480x493px
>>26009378
I can't even get one person to add me from here let alone a conversation. Most of my posts are ignored regardless of content. in RL mostly ignored.

yes it's easier you at least get to screen people out to who you want to talk to, while I get zero people.

Great start to my day having to read your waaaah I have people to talk to but can't just block those that want sex etc and keep beta tampons
>>
>>26010228
say that to my face
on skype
>>
>>26010218
>i spend months in the hospital a year.

Good, die of cancer you bitch.
>>
>>26010246
Y u so mad.
>>
>>26010208
I never said I have good taste. These are my favorite things, not a list of things that I think are most worthy of adoration or anything. I think a list like this shows a little more of my personality than if I just gave you things I thought would be the "right" answers.

>>26010211
Adding you. Hope I got the right Sam, I'm on skype for web right now. Let me know if I didn't.

>>26010232
I'll add you if you think that you would like to have extended conversations with me about topics you or I care about. Same goes for anyone on this thread. I do want friends.

>>26010217
I get most of my adds through Omegle and don't reveal my gender until after I give them my Skype. I'm good at conversations online, like I said.
>>
File: 6436.gif (59KB, 381x423px) Image search: [Google]
6436.gif
59KB, 381x423px
>>26010269
>Same goes for anyone on this thread. I do want friends.

Why would i want to talk to a vapid old cunt with a blown out cunt who thinks shes some superior intellectual human-being?

You sound like an absolute fucking cunt.
>>
>>26010295
I am smarter than most people. I wish it was possible to say that as a factual statement without any implied "superiority" or anything.
>>
>>26010269
>I never said I have good taste. These are my favorite things, not a list of things that I think are most worthy of adoration or anything. I think a list like this shows a little more of my personality than if I just gave you things I thought would be the "right" answers.
Don't even talk to me, you subhuman, uncultured (probably uneducated too) pleb.
>>
File: burt_reynolds-620x412.jpg (52KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
burt_reynolds-620x412.jpg
52KB, 620x412px
>>26010325

You can pretend what you want, at the end of the day you're nothing more but a wet-hole who's purpose in life is to spread your legs.
>>
>>26010325
Plz stop. You're giving us other females a bad name.
>>
>>26010334
What kind of things do you enjoy, anon?

>>26010345
Good thing I'm getting fixed then, eh?

>>26010348
I'm not going to lie about it just to make everyone feel better about themselves. I do enough of that in real life.
>>
>>26010325
People who are actually 'smarter' than most people don't have that mindset
>>
>>26010371
>Good thing I'm getting fixed then, eh?

Doesn't matter, you are hardwired to take cock. Better off get your mouth permanently shut as well.
>>
>>26010325
People who claim to be smarter than everyone are, most of the times, pretty stupid
>>
>>26010414
>>26010390
I don't care. Take me at my word, or don't.
>>
>>26010269
Thank you for the offer, I shall decline mainly because 90% of the time I have skype off when my computer is on, or I'm out swimming / rock climbing.

I wish you well in you endevor for friends anon.
>>
Why the Fuck are you on r9k if you're such a genius (and also really old)?
>>
>>26010462
Being a smart person is isolating, and I work from home. I can't socialize with coworkers. I don't drive, either, so I don't get out much. R9K in particular is probably not the right place for me, but I haven't found a place that fits better. When I do, I'll likely move on.
>>
>>26010425
>>26010491
>but I haven't found a place that fits better. When I do, I'll likely move on.

Reddit
Tumblr

Now fuck off grandma.
>>
>>26010498
Neither caters well to people my age, and neither is fast enough. Would prefer an IRC or chatroom, if you know one.
>>
>>26010491
There's a cool place for people like you called 'the grave'
>>
>>26010522
>Neither caters well to people my age

Except both are filled with old saggy women like yourself.. are you retarded? i thought you were 'smart".
>>
>>26008798
>And honestly that's not even our fault.

I hate this person so much.
>>
>>26008798
I used to catfish people on /soc/

Literally just posting contact info and saying 20/f would get dozens of friend requests and all of these guys carried the conversation and put up with me basically mocking them for days on end

I can't even count the amount of people I've doxed from /soc/

Males are pathetic
>>
>>26008798
Clearly you went on soc. Get the Fuck off my board.
>>
>>26008798
This actually bothers me a bit.
Not because women have it ridiculously much easier being passive and non-initiative yet getting staggering amounts of men trying to woo them because let's be honest, both men and women have gender-specific advantages and challenges (sadly we won't see the challenges for men change any time soon while women's are likely to change much faster, but that's a different topic), this is one of women's advantages however screwed less active men are because of it, nor that she seems to think sex on its own is still easy to obtain for men that simply trying will suffice (even though she does seem aware it's much easier for women), nor that she seemingly states "deal with it" while presumably (assumptions, I know) ending up in a next thread crying about how unfair the challenges are and how those *should* be fixed rather than be "dealt with" on her own.
It's that she actually seems clueless about the fact that all those 30-90 adds per thread, those 400ish skype contact, are all men probably actively trying to get something through the internet. She only seems to pick ~1% of the massive pile, and I'm quite sure the same is done by the vast majority of women; meaning it's not at all uncommon for men needing "try" at least well over 100 times to even have a more reasonable chance to get past anything but a few sentences of communication, let alone enough to have a woman interested enough in them, let alone be able to have sex with one.

If just sex is what you're after as a guy, you're much better trying in real life than online, even as a below average looking manlet with poor social skill. Hell, *especially* then. Online dating and whatnot is mostly for any woman and 8/10 looking men or men who have some serious texting "game".
At least offline you'll have your posture, your nonverbal communicative skills, even your bloody personality and whatnot, you can use to compensate for the lacking things.
>>
>>26010950
Your statistics would make sense if it was a closed pool of people and the people who successfully attracted females were monogamous with them

In reality there is a constant influx of new males and the most desirable males tend to go between multiple females
>>
>>26010950
this is why you get no replies on tinder.
>>
>>26010978
That's a fair point, but I think the main implication that it's not easy enough for any random average looking man to "just" get laid to warrant the amount of effort, time, and whatnot needed to have a small chance - if any - to get any, still stands.

>>26011078
>implying I use the exact same phrasing and vocabulary for things like Tinder where brief responses are needed to avoid loss of attention from the other person, as I use when arguing, debating, or posting on forums/threads in general
I stopped trying with Tinder and the likes, in person I fair much better regardless.
>>
File: yeah bro.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
yeah bro.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>26009861
>mfw
that pic makes me just think that men today are expandable while pussy(not women) but simply pussy is the most valuable item in the world.
>>
>>26009808
this is bait

original comment
>>
>>26009865
>on my intellectual level

I bet you only regurgitate information
>>
>>26009951
>Reminds me of the two minutes hate in 1984, actually.

I cringed.
>>
File: Barack-Cheesin.jpg (22KB, 331x318px) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Cheesin.jpg
22KB, 331x318px
>>26010196
>>26009951
>her favorite books are pleb tier fiction novels
>her favorite films are animations
>claims to be intellectually superior
>claims to be smarter than most people
All of my keks.
>>
>>26008798
silly fagboi, dressing up like a girl don't mean shit
you's a man mane
>>
>>26009808
>>26009951
>I can easily meet new acquaintances, but so far I haven't found the secret to being able to maintain actual friendships with other people.
Could it be the way you talk with people? I.e., is there a certain sense of superiority in how you phrase your sentences.
You mention looking for someone on your "intellectual level". What level would that be? Do you disregard any communicative attempts of people you deem "lesser" in intelligence?
Are you condescending in any way towards people who you deem less intelligent?

Several of my female friends (actual friends, not "I hope to get more than that out of it" kind of crap) are quite intelligent to my knowledge, and are fun to discuss and debate with from time to time. The key to what makes it work is that even though for all I know they're much more intelligent (and more knowledgeable with specific topics) than I am, they don't have a sense of superiority. They do not mock when someone might not know as much as they do, nor do they disregard people for their (perceived) lower intellect.
Born in '89 I'm a millennial, and so are said female friends (roughly +/-2 years difference). If you're certain it isn't a problem on your end (condescension, phrasing, etc.), maybe you simply haven't found the right millennials, or maybe you're looking in the wrong places.

That said, trying to look for it on /r9k/ of all places might not be the best course of action. The internet altogether might not really work well I think, unless you don't mind sifting through many people who lack too much in your opinion, but that's just my experience.
>>
Female loneliness is very real. Even though she's got 90 guys on Facebook or whatever messaging her every day none of them are "chads". They're all genetically inferior beta creeps. Only a thug or chad can satisfy her "loneliness".
>>
>>26008798
> Judgemental
Welp, there they go again with this damn shit. The word judgemental as an insult is about on par with creepy, it makes no sense and they'll only say it if you're not Chad or a slut enabler. Of course, Chads can hate these slags and still not be judgemental.
>>
>>26010196
I like(d) His Dark Materials, rammstein, juno reactor

you can mail me your skype if you want.
[email protected]

I am generally bad at conversation though, I only respond as somebody else who likes to talk sounds like a good thing. no guarantees of being "challenged" or "engaged".
>>
>D-Don't judge me!
Kek, whores.
>>
>>26009951
>Getting permanently fixed on the 10th of next month, actually.
Thank god.
>>
Once again, another thread where women dont understand or appreciate the needs of men in general

I think the fact that women complain and imply that theyd rather talk about shitty movies then get laid perfectly illustrates how skewed things are
>>
File: 1451049840068.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451049840068.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
life fully realized:
not allowed to be negative, only allowed to work for everything, even human interaction.
women take human interaction for granted because it comes to them on automatic pilot.

i just feel sorry for people who take things for granted because they are going to have a hard time finding enjoyment out of them and when it's people you take for granted, you basically doom yourself for future relationships.
>>
>>26009470
>>26009541
I've been talking to some people on skype, and 99% of the time is voice only or text. I only wish to see their face after a while (even if just once) to help ascertain my mental picture of them.

I know it's different than dick pics or tits, but having a visual reference really is nice sometimes.
>>
>>26010269
Hello. Add me on Skype: s77.11
>>
I really wish there was a telecommunications network like the internet that magically prevented women from being able to access it.
>>
>>26012881
Nobody would use it. Most people on 4chan are thirsty as fuck and try to score with the occasional girl who wanders into here. None of them would give that up.
>>
>>26012969
old /a/ use to tell girls to fuck off all the time.
>>
>>26013219
Most old boards did.
Then the posters grew up and became thirsty betas.
>>
File: 1452403119217.jpg (212KB, 1268x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1452403119217.jpg
212KB, 1268x1695px
>>26009541
>men want the power rush of getting a woman to submit to them and it literally pisses them off if the girl has no problem with it and does it right away as they realize they've not excerted any influence over her and will call her a slut, they wont admit it but thats how it is
Holy shit this is actually real. Never even thought about it once, not at all.
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
This is why I wish I was a girl, man.

I want that attention. I want to be a special object.
>>
>>26013404
>I am a faggot
Yea, we know, get in line, we get another of you /lgbt/ faggots every hours.
>>
>>26013421
I'm straight though. There's no dysphoria, I just wish I was reincarnated as a cute waifu so people on 4chan would oogle me.
>>
>>26013436
>I'm straight though
>There's no dysphoria
>"I wish I was a girl"
Sure thing m8.
>>
>>26013453
I wish I was an astronaut sometimes but I'm not heading off to space camp.

I don't have any intention to lop off my dick or take hormones or have sex with a man. I know exactly who I am. It's just fun to think about being cute.
>>
>>26013404
The attention would get old really fast, just like anything else you get flooded with with no effort on your part. Males that get down with a lot of females are seen as higher status than the vice versa for that very reason.
>>
>>26009808
[email protected]

Talk me into the ground senpai
>>
>>26013404
I've actually been thinking about this lately (as a result of consistently making hot female characters when playing vidya). If I were to be a girl, I'd definitely be an attractive, athletic, short-haired lesbian. I like girls, if I were a girl I'd still like girls. It works out.

No irritating attention from guys, minimal attention from girls. Wait for hot lesbian gf and then live the good life. 100% flawless victory.

Shit quality but pic related, muh Fall of Duty 4 waifu character.
>>
>>26013541
This post reeks of autism.
>>
>>26009808
I literally would not give a shit. I've learned to become humble over the years, and as long as I can learn from you, I would not give a shit if you're smarter than me. Obviously I'd be stung a bit if you were better than me in every regard, but at the same time that would just lead to the "how did I end up with you?" question which isn't such a bad thing at all.

You're right about one thing, droning on and on over the Internet is exhausting to guys. That's not necessarily true if it's in person and we've hit it off. That's the "talk late into the night" cliche, and that's a satisfying one indeed.

7/10 right off the bat, obvious 10/10 if you're attractive to me. Don't sweat the samll shit, you're here on arcanine and you know what you signed up for.
>>
File: 1452403213445.png (178KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452403213445.png
178KB, 500x540px
>>26013592
>autism
Only whiny niggers cry "autism" at every post. I'm not autistic at all, and I've actually gotten tired of memeing "autism" on /a/ myself. Like "kek," it's just not as funny anymore.

Your post reeks of "trying to fit in."
>>
Women are more likely to experience existential loneliness in which they are not physically abandoned by society yet remain neglected emotionally. That's how they can be lonely. Yes, faggots, women are smart enough to tell when your beta orbiting ass is only pretending to be nice to her. She isn't bitchy when she sees through your facade, she's resentful and being driven further into madness by the torment of being valued only for your body.
>>
>>26013616
god damn man just stop, you dont even notice how stupid you sound like
>>
>>26013638
>oh no too many members of the opposite sex want me!
What an awful problem. Glad i don't have to suffer through that.
>>
>>26013541
>too stupid to actually take a screenshot so resorts to taking pictures of his screen
>too stupid to realize he's going to turn into a cock gargling turboslut when those female hormones hit him

An attempt was made.
>>
>>26013616
Supreme, complete autism.
>>
>>26013541
>No irritating attention from guys
>Lesbians
>Not getting swarmed with men
Where do you think we are
>>
>>26013638
Not more likely. Equally likely, if anything. At best. Add to that that they can get company any time they want, sexual or otherwise, which is fun, and fun things are good for distracting you from "existential loneliness." Men don't have this option of distracting themselves and instead suffer intensely.
>>
>>26013638
Are you speaking as male or female?

>>26013646
-1/10, not even close to successfully baiting.

>>26013654
m8, you'd feel the exact same way. It's not like you're a literal robot, are you? The novelty of endless attention would wear out pretty quick.

It's like that trope where some person is suddenly insanely rich or inexplicably loved by everyone--it gets really, really old.
>>
>>26013683
I know exactly where we are, I'm just returning after a hiatus of therapy and meds. I hardly recognize it anymore considering I don't feel as bad anymore.

The transition of "I hate" to "I don't care" isn't really the greatest thing, but it feels a shit ton better.
>>
>>26009284
At least she has some values left. Few roasties can claim that.
>>
File: whazaaaap.jpg (48KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
whazaaaap.jpg
48KB, 407x482px
>>26013676
>too stupid to actually take a screenshot
Awww sheeiit, you caught me. Try "too lazy." It was originally a text to someone.
>too stupid to realize he's going to turn into a cock gargling turboslut when those female hormones hit him.
Reading comprehension is an extremely important skill to have when transitioning into the adult world, anon.
>>
>>26013541
Is that a picture of a screen?
Are you literally 12?
>>
File: 1387838133013.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1387838133013.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>26013761
I have no words to properly respond to your shitpost, so I have searched the depths of my image folder to appropriate this most relevant of replies. I hope you can appreciate it.
>>
>>26010771
Good job man I wish you wouldn't stop.
>>
>>26010950
>this fucking obvious pseudointellectual post
>p-please notice my gentlemanliness and intelligence m-m'am
Kill yourself fucking orbiter.
>>
File: average female phone.webm (708KB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
average female phone.webm
708KB, 240x426px
>>26008798
In the female's defence overwelming attention can be pretty annoying. They are basically mini celebrities when they come on 4chan or talk in a video game. But any girl that says they are lonely is a lying cunt.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.