[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Pride

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: NEAT.png (166KB, 457x346px) Image search: [Google]
NEAT.png
166KB, 457x346px
Since when did being a NEET become a badge of honor?
Maybe I'm just oldschool, but I was always under the impression that being able to earn money and have choices in life was a good thing?
Do these NEET really believe they have it well off, or are they just so delusional that they can't see that they are pitied by the normies?
>>
Its only here fampai
Everyone else laughs at NEETs or wants them to rot on the street.
>>
>>25995846
I get 3200 per month in neetbux
>>
>>25995885
That's only because society has determined that you don't have the ability to survive in the real world.
More like SHAMEBUX. They aren't paying you because they like you, they are paying you out of pity so they don't have to
scrape your disease ridden corpse of the street someday.
>>
The thing about NEETs on /r9k/ is that most of them aren't even really NEET. Instead they're just normies coming here to do in-character trolling after the NEET thread meme (probably started by actual NEETs) got big and they jumped on the bandwagon.

Not saying there aren't any real NEETs on this board, just that most of them, specially the really smug ones, are just people doing in-character trolling of people like the OP.

Seriously, just stop being trolled by these people already. The meme should be dead by now.
>>
>>25995965
This. At most people on this board are fresh out of school and without a job yet. That's not even NEETdom, that's just real life.
Show me a 40yo that lives comfortable without any source of income and you will see a true NEET.
>>
>>25995846

Okay, OP. I'm going to peel back the layers of irony that are mandated for this board, for just a few seconds, so I can explain this to you.

Being a NEET is not a badge of honor. The true NEETs on /r9k/ fall into two categories: those that are content being NEETs and those that are ashamed of it. Some of those dissatisfied NEETs will, eventually, get a shitty job. Since they're completely devoid of skills, they end up working at McDonald's or a Dollar Tree or something similar, slaving away for minimum wage and regretting it every minute.

True NEETs make the wagecuck threads to troll those NEETs that try to leave the system. Normies, i.e. people who enjoy their job or are happy with the exchange of their time for a good salary, don't give a fuck about the threads. The NEETs trying to rise above their station get furious at them, because the true NEETs are expert trolls. They know these wageNEETs have three main qualities, and they attack them all. WageNEETs have delusions that they would use their time well if they were free from work again, so the wagecuck threads act like NEETdom is a bastion for personal growth, allowing you to paint, code, and write to your heart's content. This depresses the wageNEET. WageNEETs are invariably just as poor, if not poorer, once they start working; wagecuck threads attack this by bragging about something as cheap as a Subway sandwich. Knowing that even these small comforts are beyond their budget depresses the NEET. Finally, wageNEETs, especially here, are still robots. Posting a comfy Pepe activates the meme center of the wageNEET's brain, causing severe discomfort.

In short, you're confusing masterful trolling for actual thought patterns of the board.
>>
>>25996165
It's a NEET vs. NEET world out there and the only winning move is not to play.
>>
File: 1453342483443.jpg (1MB, 1700x3149px) Image search: [Google]
1453342483443.jpg
1MB, 1700x3149px
>>25995885
I get $4k a month in NEETbux
>>
>go to an imageboard filled with society's rejects
>be surprised to find that they have their own set of morals which, surprise surprise, are the inverse of society's
There are few better ways to take advantage of American society than to cheat the welfare system. Thus, there are few better ways to impress people who hate society than to show that you can fuck it over effectively
>>
>>25995885
Liar

Oc
>>
>>25995846

>have choices in life
>choices are "spend a third of your life making somebody else richer" or "live on the street and starve to death"

Wow sounds like a great system, wagie
>>
>>25996960
>NEETs are fucking over society
That's not really how I see it these days. The American public is by and large in favor of these social programs.
NEET are just doing what they are allowed to do. It may be sad and pathetic, but they aren't "pulling a fast one" on anybody.
>>
>>25997047
You do know it's possible to work for yourself don't you?
>>
>>25995885
>>25996442
How? What country do you live in?
>>
>>25997226

>handful of people make it
>"s-s-see you lazy NEETs, anyone can do something they love and be their own boss"

It's a very small minority of people who actually make it and you know it. Most people are wagecucks that either despise their job or tolerate it at best.
>>
>>25997351
I said it's "possible" I never implied that anyone or everyone can do it, but If you're so hell bent against anyone making any profit off your labor, it's potentially an option.
>>
>>25995885
I don't believe you. No government is going to give you nearly $40k per year to do nothing, unless you're some black woman with six kids or something.
>>
>>25997083
>The American public is by and large in favor of these social programs

That's because they think the money's going to poor Jamal and DeShawn with 7 kids to feed who can't get a job because of da racist employment system, not to some fat weeb who doesn't want to grow up
>>
File: 1441512713027.jpg (38KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1441512713027.jpg
38KB, 390x390px
wageslave tears are great lube
>>
>>25997524
>>25996984
>>25996442
>>25997336
Gubment bennies are paid out based on your expenses

If you have a high rent bill (live in a high cost of living town) they will pay you much more bennies
>>
>>25997726

At least the fat weeb manchild isn't going to irresponsibly reproduce and burden future generations of taxpayers, unlike niggers
>>
>>25996028
>being this much of a newfag
A good chunk of 4 Chan and I don't mean /r9k I mean the whole site has always been neet. There are millions of neets in the scivilized world, especially 20 somethings how is this hard to believe?
>>
>>25997851
Yes but we're talking about normies here, who think with emotion rather than logic. They literally cannot comprehend that overpopulation is the cause of most of the country's / planet's woes, and to suggest that any factor which limits population growth (poverty, laws, etc) is necessary is an affront to their distorted idea of decency
>>
>>25997776
BS, they pay what they pay. People on welfare need to live in the shittiest paces. They don't get paid to live in a mansion. That's never how it worked.

>>25997726
I'd rather my tax dollars go to a lazy white kid than a filthy retarded nigger.
>>
>>25997883
But being a 20something NEET isn't a lifestyle, it's just a fact of life. It doesn't mean they have figured out a magical way of not working for the rest of their lives,
it just means they are lazy and still mooching off of their family. They can't keep that up in the long run.
>>
>>25998094
They'll just have to cut the fat from their lives as non-governmental sources of income decrease. Not difficult at all considering most entertainment they get online is free
>>
>>25995846
>Since when did being a NEET become a badge of honor?
r9k is a pissing match for who is most pathetic, and then we had the wagecuck threads where neets lie about their lives
>or are they just so delusional that they can't see that they are
>pitied by the normies?
since most developed countries are democracies the welfare policies come from the collective pity of the voters, its not really "NEETbux" its "I pity the fucker that has to choose between mommies house and a box-bux"
>>
The yaaawn threads now hold a special place in my brain. They mark the limit. That's the line I never want to cross. The person I never want to become, no matter how bad life seems to be. It reinforces my belief that work is good. Otherwise I become a frogposter. Never wanna do that
>>
File: 1441769209864.png (50KB, 753x689px) Image search: [Google]
1441769209864.png
50KB, 753x689px
>>25998994
>I pity the fucker that has to choose between mommies house and a box-bux
but i dont live with my mom.....
>>
>>25999125
yes I'm sure your section 8 pays for a penthouse complete with a minibar, armoury and live in hookers
>>
>>25999420
>Implying section 8 housing isn't rife with prostitutes, booze, and guns.
>>
>>25996165
An excellent meta-analysis of the NEETcuck thread's dynamic, most people never figure this one out at all. I know it took me months of mulling it over before I saw it for what it was. But I'm no smarter than your average, just more thoughtful.
>>
>>25999420
why would i want any of that shit
i just live with roommates, so neither a box-bot or a mommys-bot
no need to get bent out of shape about it
>>
By earning money are you not working hard? Hard work is bad, because it is hard, which is bad.

I live with my parents and get to do whatever I want whenever I want, I wish my High-School self could see me now.
>>
>>25999585
You don't have to work hard to earn money. In fact, the exact opposite is true. The most wealthy people in the world don't do shit while lowly janitor scrubs your shit-stains from the toilet and earns nothing.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.