[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being fukcing depressed >feeling like i wasted my best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: UtterEarVase.png (43KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
UtterEarVase.png
43KB, 730x290px
>being fukcing depressed
>feeling like i wasted my best years
>i wont get it back

what can i do to getthe most out of my few years alive?
>>
>>25976923
i feel like this is gonna be me in a few years, how old are you dude?
>>
File: UnnaturalTicketSummer.png (22KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
UnnaturalTicketSummer.png
22KB, 730x290px
>>25976923
Well, what do you want out of life?
>>
>>25976937
i'm just 23, which sounds stupid cos any of you might be older and you might not realte, it sounds like a first world problem. the issue is that i'm living a really destructive lifestyle since i was like 16. I fucked up my right arm then and i lost all my confidence since i can't really do most tasks, i also got really into drugs and alcohol, and was feeling very depressed, than i took anti-depressants which just made my drinking problems worse, me getting into fights, not caring about my health.
And at that time i felt like i was about to get into the normie lifestyle with all its benefits, me being a outcast from as long as i can remenber, maybe i was just about to know the feeling of having a high school sweetheart, but i fucked it up right before
>>
>>25977206
what worries me the most is that since i never got with a girl at that age i still never got over it, is like i still need to experience that feeling of a innocent relationship that i just can't get now
>>
File: download (10).jpg (56KB, 692x276px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
56KB, 692x276px
This is now a Cyanide & Happiness thread.
>>
File: PunyWorkPleasure.png (57KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
PunyWorkPleasure.png
57KB, 730x290px
>>25977334
i think i might get trips
>>
>>25977206
Well the fact of the matter is, you need to clean yourself up mate. I just turned 24 this month and I've been through a similar thing, I only just got over my depression in the past 2 months (my doctor hasn't officially declared me no depressed any more, but this is the best I've felt in 3 years)

if I could recommend 1 thing to you, it's to pack the booze and drugs in and restart your treatment of anti-depressants, talk to your doctor, you may need something else as well, like to see a psychiatrist.

This is the third anti-depressant my doctors tried and even then they took a few months to start working (placebo or not, it's made a difference). The best years of your life aren't dictated by age dude, the best years of your life are the years you look back on fondly in the years to come. Make it your mission to get over your depression, then you can start having a little more fun in your life
>>
File: artificial intelligence 2.png (47KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
artificial intelligence 2.png
47KB, 730x290px
>>25977334
the randomly generated ones are surprisingly good
>>
File: pocbtlmbd.png (38KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
pocbtlmbd.png
38KB, 730x290px
>>25977432
/r9k/ summed up in one
>>
File: TerrificDinnerCalculator.png (31KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
TerrificDinnerCalculator.png
31KB, 730x290px
>>25978203
going with the flow i guess
>>
File: wicobeuey.png (38KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
wicobeuey.png
38KB, 730x290px
textless butts are not allowed
>>
>>25978330
Dodging the robot and thread derails are against the rules Anon.
>>
File: ObeseHallTrade.png (36KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
ObeseHallTrade.png
36KB, 730x290px
>>25978544
It's not a derail, OP started it.
And how can we be expected to post original content in image form without dodging the robot?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.