[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I lived in America I would have blown my head off years ago.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 790972_f260.jpg (11KB, 260x308px) Image search: [Google]
790972_f260.jpg
11KB, 260x308px
If I lived in America I would have blown my head off years ago.

How do you American robots resist pulling the trigger? Are you even fucking depressed & suicidal?
>>
Now I'm at that stage where I am apathetic about everything.
>>
File: 1452824003632.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452824003632.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>25975404
i cant get a gun and im not doing it any other way.
>>
dieing is worse then my depression OP
>>
>>25975404

He was an hero to us all :(
>>
>>25975404
I live in a mostly non gun country (Ireland)

Mostly it's farmers who have guns. You can actually get handguns, but the process is so convoluted that it's not really worth the effort or time.

As for other forms of suicide, they flat out scare me. Death itself does not scare me, but the potential for severe pain or injury (from a botched attempt) REALLY does.
>>
Yeah it sucks. Everyone is in debt here and yet wealth is considered the most important thing. Also the society is extremely extroverted.

It's basically impossible to immigrate anywhere else though, especially with no job skills.
>>
>>25975404

well i was in the military so now i get neetbux for service-connected PTSD, basically the government is paying me not to kill myself

as for actual treatment i have gone through so many therapists and med doctors and now i strictly talk to med docs, and even they are just a necessary evil because i really am an absolute psycho without meds

also living in america can be good but you have to be ignorant and part of a religion or just not be able to tell the difference between shitty and nice things

thats what i like about your europeans you are realistic because everything around you is so unmistakably, ubiquitously shitty
>>
File: schopenhauerpepe.jpg (71KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauerpepe.jpg
71KB, 396x385px
>Be American

>They mutilated my dick

>Extreme "self-reliant" culture that hates helping anyone

>Everyone constantly drowning in memes and self help stuff

>Everyone paranoid about being "weird" so it's extremely hard to talk to strangers
>>
It's as difficult to get a gun here in California (ditto for other Blue States) as a European country which still allows guns. You need DNA fingerprinting, a background check, a gun safety course, and waiting period. It would probably take 3-4 weeks for me to get a gun right now. I'd probably no longer feel suicidal in 4 weeks.
>>
File: 1440387412174.png (33KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1440387412174.png
33KB, 780x1000px
>>25975404
Suicide isn't necessary when you're already dead inside.

Besides, if everlasting non-existence is not something that you can experience, then what is it that comes next? Is life a flash of consciousness between two eternal darknesses, or is there more to it?
>>
>>25975404
Suicide rate is fairly low in the States
>>
File: 1442005864149.png (201KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1442005864149.png
201KB, 576x432px
>>25975435
>be American
>can't get a gun
>>
>>25975699
What meds you on?

Original
>>
>>25975892
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABANANABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAB
>>
>>25975404
Idk man i really want to move to europe, you guys just seem smarter, cooler, more chillaxed about everything. Plus not near as many niggers or spics
>>
>>25975404
I envy all my yank friends that complain about being suicidal and have access to guns but won't do it. If I got anywhere near a gun I'd be gone in a second.
>>
>>25975699
I'm on neetbux as well for mental disorders. I was never in the service however. How do you do it anon? Are you independent or living with your folks? My neetbux amount is $889 in California (which is on the high side lel). There's no way I'd be able to live alone with this. It's worse than a Walmart job. They'd never to give me Section 8 to replace my mom and even then.
>>
>>25975404
Nice blog, goy.
>>
>>25975955
Not every American was brought up in gun culture. I've never seen or touched a gun. The prospect of having one is scary to me. The thought of blowing my brains out is also very morbid and grotesque to me. It doesn't sound clean or good way to go. I'd rather go out on a heroin overdose.
>>
File: 1442257014020.jpg (265KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442257014020.jpg
265KB, 960x640px
>>25975954
>2016
>moving to Europe

I have some bad news for you, m8...
>>
File: 1436234546767.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1436234546767.png
64KB, 507x540px
>>25975404
I probably suffer from some form of depression and I own guns. I'm more of a case of apathy tbqh.

I would never shoot myself because of seeing my fair share of gun suicide pictures where people are just slunched over on a chair with their eyeballs hanging out and brains all over the wall. Not something I want to be found looking like.

Plus, going shooting is pretty fun and enjoyable. The only time where I can hold a conversation with a stranger and not feel uncomfortable desu
>>
>>25975954
You can if you really want to, just get a nice tan and claim you're coming from a war zone and will die if you go back.Germany or Sweden is your best choice.
>>
>>25975919

right now lamyctal and risperidone

i like them better than the ssri's they tried in the beginning of when i started seeking help

>>25975956

i live with my parents, there is no way i could handle living anywhere else without ripping someone's head off, i get along enough with the folks and now my grandpa is with us in his very very late years so things are peaceful at home, i get 1300 a month at 70% service connected

i don't really look at the future like "what will i do without my folks" because when they are gone i die as long as no more people pop up who i would be sad if they had to deal with my death

i mean theres always someone but holy fuck do i want to just die already
>>
>Living in the greatest country on earth
>being depressed

Honestly if you live in the US and you're suicidal you really should just pull the trigger. You don't deserve to call yourself an American.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 495x700px
>>25975404
>How do you American robots resist pulling the trigger?
I got extremely lucky and moved to another country in Asia. I was still depressed at first, but over time my life improved significantly. Some of the same problems are still there, but I don't feel trapped anymore, I have a comfortable space to deal with them.

I've visited America a few times in the last years. It's not all bad, but where I lived was shit. I have no doubts at all that I would have killed myself by now if I hadnt moved. I was actually already on the brink.
>>
>>25975955
the fuck you idiots its only out midwest/ western US where people can walk around with a an assault rifle and everybody sells you guns.

in the northeast and east coast its on lockdown. trust me if i had a gun it be over too
>>
>>25976428
I want out so bad.
>>
>>25975404
Because it's easier to lay here and shitpost, and get up and open the fridge and keep this shitty ride going.
>>
The only time I was ever loved was by mom in third grade after I lost a bunch of weight (she stopped caring about me once I gained it back). I've never had many friends (currently have zero), was never invited over someone's house or to a party after the fifth grade and of course I've never had a girlfriend or had sex.

But I've never wanted to kill myself.

[minutes later after trying to figure out how to end this post]

Yeah, don't really know why I don't want to kill myself. Sorry.
>>
File: 1439358132653.jpg (424KB, 967x711px) Image search: [Google]
1439358132653.jpg
424KB, 967x711px
>>25975955
I made this just for you
>>
>>25975955
Have you considered jumping off of a really high thing?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.