[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What motivates you to get up, go out and achieve something, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
260KB, 563x542px
What motivates you to get up, go out and achieve something, robots?
Even if you don't go through with it
>>
My desire to continue buying beer and tobacco.
>>
>>25974021
the hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel. being a delusional retard is the only reason I'm happy and not suicidal.
>>
Music. I'm never more motivated when in bed listening to fast paced music with headphones on playing it way too loudly

its a shame really cause when i wake up i just want to die and do nothing and eat brown sugar cinnamon poptarts and frosted mini wheats
>>
Maturity
>>
File: ingriddrexel1.jpg (70KB, 640x945px) Image search: [Google]
ingriddrexel1.jpg
70KB, 640x945px
>>25974021
discipline anon

>get up, poop, put on clothes and shoes
>start jogging

I don't even think about it at this stage
>>
>>25974021
Fantasies and delusions
also >>25974065
>>
File: 14363176343234.jpg (93KB, 640x1919px) Image search: [Google]
14363176343234.jpg
93KB, 640x1919px
>>25974021
The wheels of history are beginning to turn again, and I want to watch lefties finally have to lie in the bed that they've made
>>
when i move out this year i have no idea if ill even leave bed.

Being judged and the snarky comments i get from parent usually motivates me
>>
>>25974021
it's difficult to put into words but a couple years ago, I started looking at life less like a situation I was thrust into but more of a input/output kind of game or resource management sim.

When I started viewing my life this way, I realized weighing 330lbs and eating twice as much food as an adult should eat was "losing". I started investing, little by little, into myself. As corny as it sounds, YOLO is 100% true. It's usually used to justify acting like a buffoon, but in my case I realized I wasn't really taking the reins of my own life.

So, I lost 140+ lbs (currently weighing in at 186.5), I stopped calling out of work so much for no reason, and I began to start contemplating what I want to do with my life.

It's just over 3 years later, and in that time I've lost all that weight, bought my own house, starter motorcycle and brand new car. I also completely changed the way I live (neat and tidy now, instead of everything being a mess; I even make my bed daily). Furthermore, I have actual hobbies (guns, drones, anime, motorcycles, movies, video editing, chess, etc) that help fill me out as a person, and I have plans for much more.

So, the long and short of it is what gets moving forward is the realization, that which has now penetrated to my core, that this is the only life I get in this game and while I'm not looking to achieve a high score, I'm going to find some easter eggs, make some friends, and help others learn what makes this game so engaging.
>>
>>25974379
That's actually damn inspiring.
>>
>>25974379
Mad props for losing all that weight, good for you.
>>
>>25974534
The funny part is if I had to put into a percentage how different a person I am now, it'd be maybe 5%. Just like investing just a few thousand of dollars in the right stock can make you a millionaire, making the right positive changes as early as possible can radically change your entire life.

>>25974576
Two "secrets" to losing weight:

1. eat less*
2. ACTUALLY FUCKING DO NUMBER 1.

* calorie counting is essentially mandatory, otherwise you have no idea if you're truly eating less. When ketchup is 20 calories a tablespoon, regular soda is 150 calories a can and a single dinner roll can be 340 calories, you're sabotaging yourself if you're not counting your calories.
>>
>>25974379
I'm addicted to opium YOLO.
>>
Responsibility
Wow, e-gad billy look at that original comment.
>>
>>25975182
We got a 30+ here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.