[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who even buys the "get psychiatric help" crap. I know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kkk-old.jpg (150KB, 1273x876px) Image search: [Google]
kkk-old.jpg
150KB, 1273x876px
Who even buys the "get psychiatric help" crap.

I know i am mentally ill but i refuse to get "help" because i would just be given sedatives and have my weakness exposed and documented.
No one can cure me. No one has ever cured a person with similar issues.

At best they can only supress me with sedatives.
>>
>>25971758
I'm stuck in the middle:
>Too crazy to be normal
>Too normal for a psychiatrist
>>
>>25971758
So you outright refuse to accept the clear and effective solution to your abject suffering, but still need to whine about it to strangers 24/7? Wow, you suck.
>>
sedatives are worth it mang/

im prescribed some anti-psycotics which i dont take because fuck that noise and only take the fun pills.

its worth it for the free pills
>>
>>25971882
No. No they are not. I don't want to have a record of being mentally ill. I want a license to carry and a stable job
>>
>>25972018
>not mentally ill
>wants to carry

pick one m8.

the benzos are the best, top teir to get fucked up.
>>
who believes in psychiatry at all?

i know i am a fuck up, but I refuse to deny personal responsibility for myself and be coddled into thinking it's all the result of some disorder.
>>
Counselors are really cool to be honest. You can just bullshit about your day with em, but you have to make sure they are genuine
>>
>>25972685
Why would i waste my time on someone who is paid to listen to me?
>>
>>25972063
I don't want to get fucked up. I am not a degenerate.
>>
this is a try
>>
>>25971822
therapy is for talking.
drugs are for doing.
>>
>>25971778
>too normal for a psychiatrist

You're a normie then.
Seriously, believe me, for acting and thinking like the usual robot you have to be >too< insane for a psychiatrist.
>>
>>25971758
>have my weakness exposed and documented

This.
First of all, even if I have some inconvenience with my troubles, I don't find it necessary to go get "help" for it.
When I had some tests for the army (service is obligatory in my country), they managed to see something wrong with the generic tests and called a psychiatrist.
I'm glad I lie very well.
>>
>>25971822

This.

You're an arrogant fucking cunt, OP.

There's really nothing more pathetic than someone who refuses to accept the help offered because they have invented a series of negative scenarios in their flawed, tiny mind.

Fuck you, you autistic special snowflake piece of shit.
>>
>>25972728

>it's a waste of time to learn strategies to process and cope with my issues
>I'm reducing this to paying to be listened to because I lack the intelligence to see the positives
>>
File: 8c1.jpg (27KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
8c1.jpg
27KB, 600x790px
>>25971758
thats a pretty awesome picture opie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.