[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snow 3 some thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 472x461px
Okay brobots I'm stuck in my apartment with my girlfriend and her 6/10 friend. I want to have a threesome. We have drugs. We have booze. How do I make the move? Nubs decides. If you don't know what nubs is gtfo.
>>
You're going to be hungover and single tomorrow
>>
>>25970699
OH SHiT BOI I got dubs just whip that shit out in front of both their faces randomly
>>
>>25970680
>I want

It's not going to happen
>>
>>25970680
Just strut in naked and blame it on the drugs. Or try being funny with your dick.
>>
>girlfriend

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE
>>
>>25970753
Rooooooo Normans get out!

Fuck off. If you think there are ANY genuine autists here, just fuck off with your naivety.
>>
I have a plugin that replaces any text with another text. I want to configure it so that when I post something, instead of 'post successful' to say 'troll successful', but to do that, I need the exact string. This post will be used to get that string.
>>
>>25970719
Can you not read faggot. That's nubs.
>>
>>25970680
If it wasn't discussed before and you're not at least 7/10, your chances of this happening are slim to none.

The only way I could see this being pulled off is if you found a way to all get into a close proximity and you were able to subtly touch both of them simultaneously. Just build a blanket (with pillows) fort, drag a TV in with the drugs and booze, then start the party.
>>
>>25970793
and now I'm testing
>>
>>25970680

i hope u got extra food and drinks, op.
>>
>>25970818
It didn't work because I'm retarded and literally can't stop sucking cock
>>
Filthy junkie I hope you overdose you disgusting, obnoxious subhuman.
>>
I tried it before OP, it won't work out, don't do it.

Even if you get them to (reluctantly) agree to do it, threesomes don't exactly work out for the guy unless those chicks worship your cock. It'll probably just end up with them lesing out on each other.

What if your girlfriend tried to get you to have a threesome with one of your guy friends? You probably wouldn't like that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.