[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here afraid of confrontation? >never yell or raise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: imsorryanon.jpg (84KB, 434x353px) Image search: [Google]
imsorryanon.jpg
84KB, 434x353px
Who else here afraid of confrontation?
>never yell or raise my voice ever
>get scared when people yell or raise their voice at me
>have occasionally broken down into tears when someone scolds me
>apologize too much so I can accept all responsibility so they'll hopefully just drop it or decide there's no point in getting even more upset cause I already feel bad
>scared of fighting and aggression in general
>never make eye contact with people
it doesn't help that im like 5'6 and 125lbs either. >tfw forever beta with no hope of standing up for myself
>>
Aside from the eye contact bit, I know all those feels, bro.

>mfw I have a keen interest in martial arts and want to get back into it after 12 years away, but I'm too scared of getting punched in the face
>would probably be useless in a real fight on the street

Fuck it, I'll buy a gun and get proficient with that.
>>
>>25970515
Exactly the same except for fighting. I wish people would just fight me instead of yelling at me. Due to tard strength and an almost unreal pain tolerance, i never had a problem fighting. But no, i just get yelled at until i'm a stammering, mumbling mess. I hate myself so much
>>
>>25970515
yeah that sounds like me except for the crying part. I don't remember the last time I cried. I bet you, like me, had a family that fought and screamed a lot

I can't tell you how many times I walked out of my house growing up and took a walk for the sole purpose of getting away from my mother and brother screaming at each other
>>
>can't speak to people of authority because get too nervous

I can't even talk to my professor because it's so scary
>>
File: 1354736524111.png (64KB, 386x379px) Image search: [Google]
1354736524111.png
64KB, 386x379px
last time I got yelled at by my mom I was so caught of guard that I lost bladder control for half a second and leaked a little.
>>
>>25970813
yes actually. i was the black sheep of the family and between me and my sister i always got the worst of it. come to think of it, she barely ever got scolded. she was always the golden child. meanwhile I would get hit, screamed at, pushed around, manipulated, humiliated, etc. on a daily basis. I never got bullied in school, just at home. I remember going to family dinners and I'd accidentally spill my drink or making an innapropriate joke or something and my dad grabbing me by my hair and pulling me out of chair and slamming me against a wall and screaming at me over it
>>
I was like this for a long time, but it started making me really mad, so now I get unreasonably angry over tiny slights. I found out some guy said I was a weirdo a while ago and I wanted to murder him every day for like a year. I punched somebody in the face recently because he was being rude in front of a bunch of people and I'm lucky I didn't get arrested. Don't assault people in real life, it's not worth having a criminal record.
>>
>>25970917
>Evolution develops flight or fight for dangerous scenarios.

>"but hey what if you could pee a bit too?"

Like why the fuck is that a thing

It happens so easy to me and I want to commit suicide over it.
>>
>>25970952
Jesus man I'm sorry, that sucks. My parents were fine, my mom would be terse with me but I was never physically or even verbally abused

But I hate conflict because my little brother was a fucking stubborn cunt who made my mother's life hell. He would go out of his way to disobey her and then passive-aggressively act like everything was her fault. She would shout at him and he would start shouting back

Then my older brother turned into a sperglord autist in high school. He would just go into ragefits where he would punch a wall and start screaming at the op of his lungs with his face all red and veiny. Living with them was difficult
>>
>you will never bully anyone ITT

It's literally arousing to see someone get flustered so easily
>>
>>25970515
Not as bad as you, but some of those certainly hit home.
>never yell or raise my voice ever
>get scared when people yell or raise their voice at me
>apologize too much so I can accept all responsibility so they'll hopefully just drop it or decide there's no point in getting even more upset cause I already feel bad
Especially that last one I listed. Is it so fucking abnormal for a filthy human to admit when they're wrong?

I readily admit fault on a regular basis unless I have a strong basis for why I'm not at fault ready to go.

My old man is the exact opposite. He never admits he's at fault for anything (even when it's infuriatingly obvious he is), and makes shit very difficult. I hate the human race so much...
>>
>>25970515

Why did you waste my time with this shit thread, OP? Completely ruined my day, where do you get off thinking this was worth making a post about?
>>
>>25971039
I wore a pad the last time I went with a friend to see a horror movie because I was scared that a jump scare might startle me enough to pee myself.
>>
>>25970917
>>25971039
>>25971199

This isn't normal you guys. You should probably see a doctor.
>>
>>25970515
>don't like confrontation
>try to avoid getting into situations where I'll have to deal with someone upset or annoyed at me

but

>if someone does get confrontational I get almost uncontrollably angry
>hands start shaking profusely trying to stop myself from lashing out as the adrenaline starts flooding my system
>often start yelling and swearing back at them, hurling all sorts of insults.

It's a strange dichotomy.
>>
>>25971120
It's ok anon, oddly enough our relationship has actually gotten a lot better. I just have a shattered self esteem and unwittingly developed all these humiliation fetishes probably as a coping mechanism or something. Now I kinda like it when someone makes fun of me for being so pathetic, which might be a little pathetic in itself . I'm sorry you had to go through that anon :( screaming is honestly so scary why does it have to be so loud. I hope things have gotten better for you
>>25971129
>It's literally arousing to see someone get flustered so easily
is it really? i get confused/embarrassed/intimidated so easily and people have told me its cute before but i thought they were just trying to be nice. Also one friend told me i'm fun to bully and push around. Is this really a common thing people like? why do they like it?
>>
File: 1453119819868.jpg (2MB, 1400x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1453119819868.jpg
2MB, 1400x1259px
>>25970515
I'm 5'6 and I don't let that shit bother me at all, couldn't give a fuck. I'd pat you on the head.
>>
File: 1451481620461.png (304KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451481620461.png
304KB, 666x400px
>6'1", wide frame, really deep voice
>people see me as a natural leader
>I'm actually an enormous pussy and shy to an unhealthy degree
>never speak unless spoken to

>mfw I accidentally raise my voice and a whole room goes quiet and now I have to slink back into the shadows because I hate bringing notice to myself

this is a cruel joke
>>
That describes me perfectly, but I'm a girl so people are usually kind to me
>>
>>25972075
I'd like that :)
>>25972169
you're lucky :/ I'm trans mtf so i get weird stares and comments which doesn't help haha
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.