[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, you are on Propecia, r-right? You know that when (if)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: JUST.jpg (70KB, 590x485px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
70KB, 590x485px
Robots, you are on Propecia, r-right? You know that when (if) you finally get out of your depression and get a life, you'll still need your hair for qts to like you, right? No guy ever who lost his hair has had a qt gf.
>>
>>25962226
Lol no.

If you're too much of a bitch that you need hair to feel confident, you need to rethink your life.
>>
>>25962270
It's not about confidence, it's about the ability to cuddle and have sexual intercourse with qts.
>>
>>25962281
You've gone full autism.
>>
>>25962300
y-you do have hair, robot, r-right? it's not the anger and despair from hair loss that is causing these mean replies, r-right?
>>
Tried it but it gave me brain fog so I couldn't focus at work
>>
I'm gonna see my GP getting on it in the next few weeks because I've started shedding but I have a feeling it won't work for me.
>>
>>25962226
I take Propecia. It works. I went from worrying about my hairline to never thinking about it. I can style my hair differently now compared to before I was on it. It's great.

As for sides, well my dick still works. I don't feel any mentally different, although it's tough to compare to the past without going off of it because now I've been on it for almost 2 years.
>>
>qt gf
You have to look like Channing Tatum to get a qt gf these days.
>>
>>25962784
Maybe for your expectation of a woman, I am a 6-7/10 at best and I got a qt gf. You can too anon
>>
Propecia fucks up your hormones irreversibly making you weak, impotent, and it even fucks with your brain making you dumber. I took dutasteride and was fortunate to learn of how shitty it is before I saw sides.

Just use minoxidil and wait for follicular cloning to become a thing. What good is your hair when you're a flabby retard with a limp dick?
>>
>>25962829
>spouting memes
Propecia improved my hair to the point where I feel attractive, it indirectly allowed me fuck qts.
>>
Minoxidil master race reporting in.
>>
>>25962983

Is everything memes to you?

Minoxidil is seriously way fucking better and doesn't ruin your dick. It's cool you were able to get over yourself and have sex, but is it worth the possibility that you'll never have sex again? I noticed an improvement on the duta, but after switching to minoxidil it hasn't gotten much worse and I've been using it for a year. I'm happy to keep my hairline where it is and then get implants once cloning is available to us.
>>
File: Beard-and-Long-Hair.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beard-and-Long-Hair.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
>you'll never looks like this guy
>>
>>25963072
You said that Propecia fucks up hormones. It does things to your hormones (that's the point), but it has worked great for me. I've been on it 2 years.
>>
Just let it go, your genes are shit. Trying to cover it up won't help, even if you manage to fool a woman into thinking your genes are acceptable your kids will still pay the price for it.
>>
>>25963099
My chin is too Alpha to have a beard
>>
I was on it for about 2 years. Once I got into a relationship I realized it was practically impossible to get a boner. I stopped taking it for a month and was fine. It's not worth not having sex m8s
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.