[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies get so defensive when you blame them for your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 24

File: 1347384560758.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1347384560758.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
Why do normies get so defensive when you blame them for your problems when it is really their fault that your life is shit?

why can't they ever take responsibility for their actions?
>>
just world hypothesis
>>
File: pepe.jpg (159KB, 954x539px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
159KB, 954x539px
>>25961874
because they are the majority. think of 100000 flies circulating around a pile of shit, they all think its great etc and wont give a fuck if one flie shows up and starts calling them out on things
>>
I can understand why robots might blame their parents but what exactly did the normies do to you? I'm sure they did something but I'd like to know what exactly.
>>
>>25961917
A better example would be dung beetles. They find shit and collect it, compact it, and make shit castles out of it for other dung beetles to live in. Then they wonder why a particular dung beetle doesn't like having to live in this literal shit world some fucking normie beetles made.
>>
File: 1422720669857.jpg (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422720669857.jpg
27KB, 200x200px
>>25961932
>Not hiring me or giving me a qt girlfriend
>expect me to participate in their shit

Fuck them
>>
>>25961874
Same reason you'll never take responsibility for the fact that my life is shitty; it isn't your fault and it ain't theirs.

0/10 - shitty troll attempt, or a serious lack of self-awareness
>>
>>25961932
Stunt my progress in life with their underhanded shit, collectively branding me as a loser and treating me like a modern day leper just because I don't meet their retarded criteria for physical appearance and social competence.
>>
>>25961962
>If you don't live or participate in this broken and corrupt as fuck system that is built and operated by chads then yolla! you're just stupid brah! XDXDXD
>>
File: rage pepe.png (133KB, 562x472px) Image search: [Google]
rage pepe.png
133KB, 562x472px
>>25961962
> serious lack of self-awareness

oh there the normie goes again. do you normies have some kind of a bible containing your fundamental repetitive pass the blame on the non-normie -sayings

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25961979
>Stunt my progress in life with their underhanded shit, collectively branding me as a loser

Being a social outcast isn't a reason for being a failure, though. You could have still succeeded in your studies. Why didn't you?
>>
>>25962024
This is always the normie's favorite excuse. The "should have."
>>
>>25962058
Why did you even respond if you weren't going to answer the question? Well, you kind of answered it. You showed me that you didn't make it because you aren't smart enough.

You guys can blame normies all you want but it doesn't change anything and unless you change, they're always going to win.
>>
File: 7zIutiqIylQ.jpg (74KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
7zIutiqIylQ.jpg
74KB, 640x528px
Blame is pointless.

Yes, we are in our current state due to our past influences, and as kids we didn't know how to deal with some of these influences or how to avoid them. We didn't know how to shape ourselves.

But blame is pointless because it's a chain, the people who caused problems for you also lived life, had experiences, something was there or lacked in their life for them to treat you a certain way, and so on, stretching wide socially and back through generations.

On top of that placing blame won't better anything. Best thing to come out of holding someone accountable is if one is able to confront the issues caused in the past so both parties can move on, develop and be better themselves.

By blame I imply resent, of course.
>>
>>25962091
You're like a typical libertarian asshole. Give it a rest. I already know I'm a dumbfuck and that's my parents' fault :^)
>>
>>25962108
>lived life, had experiences
And I didn't get to, thanks to them. I am perfectly justified in my hatred.
>>
File: 1442324959387.jpg (41KB, 446x337px) Image search: [Google]
1442324959387.jpg
41KB, 446x337px
>>25962091
>just give him a firm handshake anon
>>
>>25962133
>I already know I'm a dumbfuck and that's my parents' fault

See, NOW you're blaming the right people. Have you ever seen a shitty failure kid with good caring parents? Of course not, because good parents don't create those kinds of kids. It ALWAYS comes back to the parents. They pretty much decide your lives for you.
>>
>>25961874
This post is a joke, right? You're intentionally asking why 'normies' don't take responsibility for their actions, when robots blaming their shit lives and behavior on other people is the entire ethos of this board?

This is ironic... right???
>>
>>25962223
>ITT: Triggered normies
>>
File: autismcoat in action.jpg (444KB, 1000x832px) Image search: [Google]
autismcoat in action.jpg
444KB, 1000x832px
>>25962223
irony/bait OR autism at its cleanest. all the wal-mart jeans and autism sneakers are just memes, way OP thinks if hes serious is the real deal here. autism is like being forced to use linux when 99% of the world is windows
>>
File: Tpy7vwju_Gc.jpg (37KB, 654x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tpy7vwju_Gc.jpg
37KB, 654x900px
>>25962154
It's unfortunate that some of us were pushed to these points. That we missed a lot of experiences which are standard in human development, where we developed anxieties, stress, depression and continued to shut ourselves off from the world even when the people who influenced us negatively were long gone.

I hold no resent towards the people that did this to me. I don't like them, but I don't hate them either for that's the course of social development and structure. There will be the kid left out, made fun of, ignored and so on. These kids end up like us as a result. Less as a person overall.

But I do think that past a certain point people stop letting the world shape them and start shaping themselves, introspection in general.

We can see in our past which mistakes were made by whom and learn from them, develop and take action based upon it. We had to learn about life the hard way and endure severe misery. The people at the other end of the stick most likely did not, and our significant memories mean nothing to them, if they even remember them at all.

The resent is understandable, somewhat justified but I like to believe people are able through introspection to move on. Not put the past behind them and pretend it didn't happen, but accept what did happen as the natural course of things and try to avoid doing the same by passing on notions to kids, family, friends etc. so to lover the overall misery even by a tiny fraction.

What happened to us should be used as a development tool, not as a reason to be miserable and bitter, for in the end all that counts is your experience, why would you continue to beat yourself over the head after all of this is over?
>>
>25962024

For me it was social anxiety. A lot of the time I wouldnt turn in work because it would require me to stand up and bring attention to myself.
I dropped out, got a GED, scholarship, started going to community college, then my mom made me move to oklahomo. No college 4 me. Thanks mom!

I love how everyone else had normal parents who made sure they were well-dressed, had social lives, bought them cars, saved up for their college, etc. I spent my childhood shovelling horse shit so my neighbors would give my dad weed money. Fuck you all.
>>
>>25962249
>Lel XD You can't wear this jacket cause then you have the autismus! XDXDXD
Fuck you I'm going wear what I want to wear especially if it's /comfy/.
>>
>>25962167
>Have you ever seen a shitty failure kid with good caring parents?

Wtf are you on about? I see them all the time.
Also parents don't really influence the development of a child by much. All they really have to do is the basics (i.e. provide shelter, food) What determines success is mostly genetics. Exceptional parents have an almost inconsequential effect on the outcome of their children
>>
>>25962289
My parents tell me all the time that the only reason they had me was so I could take care of them when they're old.

That's it. That's the only reason I exist. I've been raised for that. No gfs, no friends, no fun ever, no affection from them because that would make me stray from the goal they set up for me.

>>25962331
Fuck off. You don't know shit, normo.
>>
File: 1451860907011.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451860907011.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
>>25962167
>Have you ever seen a shitty failure kid with good caring parents?

Yeah, me
>>
>>25962357
>Fuck off. You don't know shit, normo.

Dude, there's countless studies that talk about this. You're the ignorant one here
>>
>>25962058
don't you see how retarded you sound? you're the one making the excuses, somehow you've actually managed to convince yourself that you're righteous in everything you do and the world is wronging you.
>>
>>25962108

Great post, thank you.

Let's stop playing the blame game.
>>
File: 1411603654317.jpg (33KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
1411603654317.jpg
33KB, 457x457px
>>25962443
>Let's stop playing the blame game.

lets not
>>
>>25962401
>let's instill in our child the fear that we will rot on the streets and piss and shit ourselves and also embarrass ourselves because we will have dementia
>let's effectively brainwash our child and make him feel guilty about wanting to leave us and have his own life
>"omg u haev 2 take care of us when we old. nobody else will. we gonna be homeless and senile without u ;-; ;-; ;-;"

Tell me more about my life, friendo. Btw I wipe my shitty asshole with your studies.
>>
>>25962531
Parents only have to provide the basics and be amiable towards they're children and that's about it. Sounds like your parents were causing psychological harm. Sorry for your misfortune.
>>
>>25962167
I have. I've seen families with one successful child and one total failure m
>>
File: 1318573895108s.jpg (2KB, 126x85px) Image search: [Google]
1318573895108s.jpg
2KB, 126x85px
>be normie
>stray onto /r9k/
>so many people hate me and their existence means literally nothing to me
>>
>>25962743
Being a normie isn't an accomplishment, kiddo
>>
>>25961949
I like this analogy
>>
>>25962743
Here's your (you), it's refundable on most other boards.
>>
>>25962755
It literally is. I get laid, have meaningful social interactions, succeed at studies and travel the world.
>>
>>25962826
Thanks champ.
>>
>>25962832
Sounds like a chad to me not a normie
>>
>>25962844
I thought a chad was a normie, and that all non robots were normies (or cyborgs). How many categories are there?
>>
>>25962858
Chad is above normie, its pretty obvious and not hard to figure out
>>
>>25962863
I dunno, you guys are pretty esoteric.
>>
>>25961874
>refuses to take responsibility for one's own life
>gets mad when someone else refuses to take responsibility of yours
I think this is a trolling attempt gone awry.. the complete lack of self-awareness among the robots here leads them to believe OP is being genuine.
>>
>>25962331
Nah. Parents are where you should learn your first social skills from. Im going to have my kid participate in sports and learn to socialize very early thanks to this board. I would kill myself if he ended up like any of you losers. Not because im disappointed in him, but because i failed as a parent.
>>
File: 1440416817290.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
1440416817290.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
>>25961874
Because normies first-of-all hate the idea that they are not really themselves. Try telling a normie that they're normal, not even that they're below average, but that they are the average in intelligence or looks (which they statistically most likely are) and watch what happens. Being "normal" is an insult even to normal people.

But why? Well the answer is that normies, as I said, are not themselves and hate the idea. Normies like the idea of things like a "soul" or an "ego", something intangible they were born with that determines who they are that's unique and special to them. Try and tell them that they're merely a product of their environment (as any other animal would be) or the output of a machine called society that took them and turned them into what it wanted them to be, and the flip the board.

And so, because they have their own self-denying, self-affirming ongoing identity crisis, they have to ensure that they don't have any examples that contradict their belief system.

Robots are fucked up. But you can either pity them because they were born that way (which normies won't do because that would require empathy or compassion) or you can blame the things and people that /made/ them that way. But normies won't do the latter either, because that would both contradict their own belief system of a predetermined identity at birth (again, something like a soul) and also require them to admit responsibility for their actions, which would hurt their feels and contradict their idea of being a good person.

The whole mentality is really just a denial that actions have consequences, and that when you're a shitty person to someone one day they'll eventually grow out of it.... just because. That's the normie mentality.
>>
>>25962996
Yup. Team sports are good for kids. Competitive team sports. With winners and losers.
>>
>>25961949
>Then they wonder why a particular dung beetle doesn't like having to live in this literal shit world some fucking normie beetles made
Nobody's forcing you to live anywhere. Fill your backpack, sell your chinese cartoon figurines, get a plane ticket and find a castle of shit that suits you. No, wait, you live on hot pockets your mommy prepares for you every day.

You're full of shit.

>>25961917
That's because the world doesn't revolve around you and your miserable existence.
>>
File: Normie_Beetles.jpg (29KB, 1327x103px) Image search: [Google]
Normie_Beetles.jpg
29KB, 1327x103px
>>25961949
Fucking saved friendo
>>
>>25963022
>Try telling a normie that they're normal, not even that they're below average, but that they are the average in intelligence or looks (which they statistically most likely are) and watch what happens. Being "normal" is an insult even to normal people.
>But why? Well the answer is that normies, as I said, are not themselves and hate the idea.
That's an interesting interpretation of Dunning-Kruger effect. How about you provide us with some peer-reviewed citations (so that we'll know we're not just reading some ramblings of a bitter, socially inept shut-in).

We'd all be absolutely flabbergasted if we were to find out you can provide none. /sarcasm
>>
>>25963022
What the hell is that thing? It looks like another manifesto by a messed-up autist. Future school shooter right there?
>>
File: 1453272461976.jpg (402KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453272461976.jpg
402KB, 1280x960px
>>25963135
Remember, it is Winter right now and in these coming months I sincerely hope you stay toasty.
>>
>>25963066
>No one's forcing you to live here!
>Just leave planet Earth!
O-Oh, thanks for the advice C-Chad.
>>
/or/ because of your expectations while not considering your inadequacy. You weren't mentally designed for social involvement, yet you try to convince yourself that you do and it is because of the people who have acquired this ability that you feel left out and point the finger. "Move on". If you were intelligent you'd know that these people you chase are so different from you, that even if something did work out in the end, you'd realize this difference and probably get bored withs someone who you find highly attractive. Look for someone like yourself, that is, a sperg fem and maybe you'll find what happiness is.
>>
>>25963119
Thanks senpai.
Don't post it too much otherwise it becomes stale and normies will steal it
>>
>>25963168
In addition, because you refuse to accept yourself as a sperg and want to "blend in" with someone who has the ability you don't, it just tells me that you only seek social validation and not actual intimacy. So the problem you've induced on yourself. You are idiots for not realizing this.
>>
>>25963188
>this enrages the robot
>>
>>25963058
The point of them being there is to make friends and have fun. Whenever i lost i didnt care, and they wont either because its just a game. In going to drill these ideas into their head
>>
>>25963204
I'm not enraged at all. I'm gay, anon.

I'm just telling how I see things from a viewpoint that heterosexuals don't seem to get (does this mean homosexuals are smarter?)
>>
>>25963164
>get a plane ticket and find a castle of shit that suits you
>plane ticket
I didn't know you had +$1mil invested in chinese cartoon figurines. Now that is impressive!
>>
File: honey-boo-boo-mom.jpg (43KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
honey-boo-boo-mom.jpg
43KB, 600x364px
>>25961874
I won't blame Normies for all my problems, but I will blame them for raising the bar on social interaction. You literally can't talk to a girl without worrying her thinking you're some entitled sex deprived psycho and I'm not even into whatever the average male have interest in. Plus, lots of Normies HATE virgins. Men and women. You're a party and everyone is looking at you like "Dude, why can't you just get laid today? So easy!"
>>
>>25963135
>uses /sarcasm
reddit pls go
>>
>>25963209
But part of being a well adjusted adult is acclimating to competition. Learning that you have to work hard for the status you desire, and also accepting that there may be people who are simply better at some things than you are. Some of my best friends are the people I've competed hardest against. We may be at each others throats on the field, but off it there is a mutual respect. That's why participation trophy culture is so regressive. It robs kids of those basic life lessons.
>>
>>25963243
Lurk more, you can't even green text coherently.
>>
>>25963283
I've been here for a decade. It's not me, it's you
>>
>>25963259
Then why don't you look for someone who hasn't adapted to the raised bar so that you can "be yourself" rather than not and develop something with someone whose desire to be socially accepted and worthy hasn't reached the point where they look at someone and make a decision on whether or not to talk to them based on that first glance alone.

It's really sad to watch one the one side, sperged out idiots with the same social standard as normal idiots with said social standard. You will /NEVER/ fit in, you will ALWAYS be on the sidelines watching in misery. Take the fucking point and look for someone like yourself.
>>
>>25963283
He did, you're the retard.
>>
File: 1453138369021.gif (2MB, 290x162px) Image search: [Google]
1453138369021.gif
2MB, 290x162px
>>25961874
>clear (bait thread) x 10^29
>beta faggots here taking this seriously and thinking OP is right
>>
>>25963022
good post but normies will ignore it
>>
>>25962331
My parents kept me in all the time. They made me afraid of the outside world and constantly reminded me of all the bad shit out there. If I was out of their signt too long, they freaked out. They barely let me put on my own, raised me to be Christian, and to be a little bitch to authority, even when there was an injustice I was supposed to go along with it and keep my head down. I was scared of sex for the longest time and eventually became an outcast because my parents raised me to be that way. While all my friends were hanging out and getting gfs, I was trying to grasp basic social skills. This lead me to be at a lower social standing and understanding than all my peers, and now here I am today. Oh, and did I mention the constant surveillance from my parents? And how when I got a bad grade, sintead of helping me deal with it or letting me learn from it, they went to a parent teacher conference at the VERY FIRST SIGHT of a bad grade? Yeah, they made sure the teacher always asked me if I understood and help me extra even when all I had to do was pay attention or ask the teacher myself. So the teachers started hating me too and I really had a shitty time in school.

Oh, but no, you're totally right, shitty parents don't exist and this is all my fault.
>>
>>25963305
>Take the fucking point and look for someone like yourself.

Except they're no where to be found.
>>
>>25961874
>it's their fault that your life is shit
If you weren't a boring fat retard, people would talk to you.
>>
>>25963573
That's why we're here.
>>
>>25963606
>implying people are divided by category
>implying human race wasn't always the same
>needing other people

then cut your dick off and star doing drugs if the fact that there are some people on the world getting gf bothers you so much
>>
>>25963299
Then explain what you just said coherently without resorting to memes. Go ahead I'll wait. While you're at it you can use citations to prove your point, since you know, you're oh so smart.
>>25963320
I'm sorry, since when were you a part of this conversation? Stay out of other people's business.
>>
The delusion in this board is real
>>
>>25963634
>Write four words as an agreement that finding good friends like yourself is hard (for anyone)
>lol cut yur dick off and dew drugs
You need to take a chill pill anon, because you're getting mightily triggered.
>>
File: 1430871561562.png (72KB, 593x712px) Image search: [Google]
1430871561562.png
72KB, 593x712px
>>25963694
The denial in your post is real, normie ;^)
>>
File: 1328034952044.png (431KB, 654x496px) Image search: [Google]
1328034952044.png
431KB, 654x496px
>>25963676

>posting openly and anonymously on a mongolian fish monger's bbs
>this is a private conversation shitlord

Thanks for the laugh, m8.
>>
>>25963697
>Write four words as an agreement that finding good friends like yourself is hard (for anyone)
>thinking i'm samefag of some random faggot here when is the first time I posted in this thread
>>
>>25961874
lol you sound so fucking bitter
>>
>>25963781
And you just made it obvious you don't know how to read greentext.

Did someone link this thread somewhere to get the normie-roasty defense force in here?
>>
>>25963857
>meme arrow rules
>doesn't understand the fact that the first line was a quote and the second was my making fun of your paranoia and bitterness
>>
>>25963718
>this triggers the autist
>>
Does it matter? You're fucked and I'm not.
>>
>>25963179
Too late, already stole it.
>>
>>25963305
>Take the fucking point and look for someone like yourself.

top fucking kek, girls "like us" can get plowed by Chad anytime they want. They don't have to settle for us until late 20's.
>>
>>25963936
Normie mentality right there
>>
File: 1427749355928.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1427749355928.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>25963886
>doesn't understand the fact that the first line was a quote and the second was my making fun of your paranoia and bitterness

No, I do, but since you're continuing to show your retardation try and take an education from someone that knows what they're talking about.

Let me break the exchange down for you since you're too slow to keep out without your hand being held.

This >>25963606 was my post. I wrote four inocuous words of agreements.
Then, your retarded ass, wrote this >>25963634 because for whatever reason it upset your child like brain and you just had to go off on a tangent.
To which I reasonably replied >>25963697 because your behavior was suggestive of downs and I thought you needed to take your meds.
But of course a stupid person can't see how stupid they are so you replied >>25963781. This is where your lack of common sense, reading comprehension, and basic social skills was cemented, and also where it seems your woefuly inept brain continued to get more and more confused. Your first like is simply a quote of my post >>25963697 and then accusing my that I'm calling you a samefag, which if you review the reply chain I've highlighted, I have done no such thing.
By this time I have observed and confirmed your idiocy, and reply as such here >>25963857
And now, your post, the one I'm replying to (>>25963886, because I honestly doubt you're still with me in those post as stupid as you are) has accuses me of being paranoid, when in fact you were the one with a persecution complex accusing /me/ of calling out samefagging (>>25963781) in your other post!

The stupidity, hypocrisy, and just general lack of good common graces is astounding. I sincerely hope English isn't your first language, because if so you ought to be put back into elementary school and taught how to simply read and write properly. Faggot.
>>
>>25963556
Correct. Life is what you make out of it. If you're playing a card game and you get a shitty hand and you lose, it's evidence you're a bad player. If it is your first time playing and you happen to get a good hand and win, it is evidence you're a pro. Because it is always your fault and never that of your environment, you self pitying loser.
>>
File: tumblr_noc0p2hS9Y1titub2o1_400.png (109KB, 360x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noc0p2hS9Y1titub2o1_400.png
109KB, 360x340px
>>25963975
MOTHERFUCKER YOU GIVE IT BACK RIGHT THIS SECOND OR I'll DO MEAN STUFF
>>
It's the common just-world fallacy. They protect their ego by thinking that everything good that happened to them was due to their hard work, when it was mostly luck.
>>
>>25964146
Do you not see how retarded that is? Someone who got a bad hand is much more likely to lose. Are you just gonna ignore that?
>>
>>25964192
Maybe sarcasm is a bit beyond your grasp.
>>
>>25963676
>Then explain what you just said coherently without resorting to memes
Very well. It splits into two parts, first of which is emphasizing a phrase or a word via reduction; this can be done in two or more lines, where a sentence or a line is reduced to a single phrase
>get a plane ticket and find a castle of shit that suits you
>plane ticket
2) a quote/phrase/meme that contradicts, or contrasts to what is being emphasized
The idea is to point out / invalidate / ridicule the flaw(s) of the original idea / line / phrase that is being quoted.

Lurk more.
>>
File: 23477891_p0.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
23477891_p0.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>25964147
>tumblr
I don't think I need to tell you to go home normie, but i will anyhow.
>>
>>25964213
Yeah, sorry about that. I got so used to normies here trying to excuse the inexcusable that it's hard to detect sarcasm from some just-world retard.
>>
>>25964146
More like I'm given a bad hand in a card game I don't know how to play because you were never exposed to the rules. And you can't say people with a good hand are "pro", that's bullshit. Thats like saying having rich parents means you worked for that money.
>>
File: 1429488322235.png (265KB, 800x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1429488322235.png
265KB, 800x1109px
>>25964228
Oh
Okay then
Sorry
>>
File: 1438092754499.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438092754499.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>other people can't love you if you don't love urself ;)
ITS YOUR FAULT I DON'T LOVE MYSELF ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1445661115708.png (917KB, 837x740px) Image search: [Google]
1445661115708.png
917KB, 837x740px
>Been a target by normies since day 1
>Fucked me up good, never really liked anyone because of it
>Social skills get fucked
>Just drifted from school year to school year
>Never once had a friend
>Suddenly I'm a friendless KHV who's bitter and angry
>"HAHAHAHA ANON SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT NOBODY ELSES"
>>
>>25965228
>Fucked me up good, never really liked anyone because of it
>Social skills get fucked
And your solution was to do nothing about it.
>Just drifted from school year to school year
>Never once had a friend
You chose to ignore the problem and did nothing about it.
>Suddenly I'm a friendless KHV who's bitter and angry
And suddenly you decided it's fine to blame other people for your own inaction.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.