[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>age >have you ever been in love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1453537208684.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1453537208684.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>age
>have you ever been in love
>>
No and I don't think I ever will be.
>>
im mid 20s, I first started falling in love as early as 6 years old. The amount of times my heart has been broken I could count with my two hands.
>>
Turning 20 in a month.
Not yet.
>>
>23
>I don't know, I dated a girl for ~3 years and then she broke up with me about 2 years ago now, but I've been visiting her blog every day since then, what do you think?
>>
Yes, and cant get over it, sadly.
>>
30 in a couple months.

No. Or yes... just not with anyone who wanted me back.
>>
>>25959561
>21
>No

Not to sound edgy, but I don't think I'm actually capable of loving anyone aside from my parents.
>>
18 and no. Honestly, I don't think anyone can be. Most people who think they're in love are just infatuated or obsessed with a person and have built them up to an ideal they could never live up to. The mainstream feeds this by calling it romantic or whatever.
The other people don't want to be alone or enjoy the attention. I think a lot of girls fall into this category.
I think you could have meaningful relationships with people but it's not love and you could probably find someone else who'd work just as well for you.
I don't really understand the obsession with having a gf here. Never had one and don't really care about having one because I don't think it'd add that much to life. People who are lonely convince themselves life would be perfect with gf or whoever they're obsessed with but it's pretty meaningless shit anyway and ultimately you're alone whatever you do.
>>
No... insofar as I haven't been in a proper relationship. And my definition of "love" is "not being willing to dump her even if she's being a colossal bitch". So no.

Pining after someone isn't love, its infatuation.
>>
>>25959878
>tfw dated ex for 4 years
>she breaks up with me and for months am a depressed mess thinking about her daily
>check her twitter and see "I have the biggest crush and I feel like I'm 14 again lol"

I wanted to blow my fucking brains out. Spending all your time thinking about someone and realizing that they've completely forgotten about you.
>>
>>25959561
Yes but I lost feelings as soon as we became friends for some reason, I mean I didn't hate her or anything but I just lost interest and stopped getting butterflies in her presence
>>
>22
>yes

love is a state of being. its as if you merge with another person. if it doesnt foster virtue in you, it isnt love. only infatuation, lust, dependence, or a combination of these things.
>>
>>25959561
> 26
> yes, 3 times, got 100% devastated 3 times
>>
>>25959561
Yes, quite few times but never returned back.
>>
I am almost completely convinced that love is just a bad irl meme.
>>
File: 1376692669475.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1376692669475.gif
2MB, 390x300px
I ain't never been in love, I don't know what it is. I only know when someone wants me. I want them if they want me.
>>
>>25960636
Nice ref fag. 0 effoert
>>
>>25960251

And you will get devastated every time. Every high has a crash. The question is how long you can maintain the high.
>>
File: 1453306105094.gif (831KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1453306105094.gif
831KB, 500x487px
>>25960216
Truly one of the worst feelings.
Be strong, anon.
>>
>>25960636

>ywn cum on KiKi's innocent little face
>>
>>25959561
Twice
>This is original
>>
>>25959561
i've had many crushes i suppose
>>
Depends
It was in back when I was in middle school and high school, but I don't know if "love" would be the correct word as it was more of a platonic interest and lust then anything. If so then I've never really loved anyone.
>>
File: 1448927008635.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1448927008635.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>25959561
21. I was for around four years, I confessed but was rejected in favor for some chad. I caught up with her a few months back and learned that she cheated on her long term bf (some betabuck) for a quick fling with a junkie loser. Last time I talked to her the conversation revealed that she's now a druggie as well and is still as promiscous. Fuck women, and fuck her for turning into someone who destroyed my "ideal".
>>

i dont know, but i remember people would say to me that "crushes dont count". i dont see why not, the same chemical reaction in in your brain as "love" is, but they were probably those love is magic fags.
>>
>>25960216
I didn't need these feels again.
>>
File: 1451634124087.jpg (40KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1451634124087.jpg
40KB, 500x330px
>>25959561
Yes, with a qt black girl Too bad she got swept off of her feet by a Chang Wang because she wanted the COCK of an Asian ALPHA MALE
>>
Yes, it's like chuunibyou syndrome with 10x me autism, that's exactly what love is
>>
never even had a bf
>>
turning 22

only had a massive crush that made me know how painful 'butterflies in the stomach' are

became a hollow emotionless husk after it faded away.

it was my cousin
>>
>18
Nope, fortunately
>>
>>25959561
Yes, twice. First was back in school. I was an idiot and she despised me. Second was after school. We were good friends until I started to act like an idiot apparently and she distanced herself from me.

That last one was about five years ago, and it's nothing since then. Why falling in love if you know the result?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.