[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /large future inheritance/ here? Feels comfy knowing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 5575757.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
5575757.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Who here /large future inheritance/ here?

Feels comfy knowing in 10-20 years time when Im still not working that I'll eventually get a massive load of cash to buy a good home in a nice area with cash and enough money to live off for the rest of my life.

How fucked are you non-inheritance fags?
>>
>>25957620
Fuck off babydick

a self made man is a real man, you will always be a child
>>
>>25957620
>future
You whites have no future.
>>
>>25957771
It's not that we have no future, it's that we are the future.
>>
>>25957620

I'm getting an inheritance but I'm not a fucking passionless loser and would probably still pursue a job even if I got 10 million on the spot.
>>
>>25957743
A childs life is god-tier
>>
>>25957620
I have a large sum of money waiting but I think the world will be a very different place by the time I'm able to collect it, and it may not even be there at all anymore. Also I may just kill myself early.
>>
>>25957620

>implying yiur parents won't cut you out of their will in between now and then.

Nobody is going to let their failure of a child inherit their fortune. Your parents will spend every last cent or give it all away and you will left alone and broke
>>
>>25957620
About how much will you inherit
>>
lmfao good one op. make all these poorfags mad
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25957620
This is the ideal lifestyle.
>>
File: 1453192351996.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1453192351996.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>My parents are millionaires
>My mother is a sociopathic cunt who has cucked my father, quite literally
>she was never fit to be a parent
>disowned my brother and I years ago
>hated me in particular (oldest)
>went to private school but abused
>years of documented abuse, in hands of state psychiatrists and social workers back home
>100% of parents will goes to a bird sanctuary
>wonder if I contested it, my brother and I would be awarded it with help of documented abuse
>>
>>25957620
I dunno. My life wavers constantly between fucked and looking up. All depends on how much grant and scholarship money I grt over the next few years.
>>
>>25957620
I'm getting $5,000 but I don't know what to do with it. It's not small enough to be useless, but not large enough to be useful. Kind of like having a 5" dick.
>>
>>25959967
At least in the uk you can contest wills, pretty sure you could senpai-desu o/
>>
>uncle is dying of throat cancer
>hates entire family apart from me and my cousin
>has at least 2mil to give
>me and cousin will get 0.8mil each, remainder is given to the rest of family
>feels good man
>>
File: smug bee.png (53KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
smug bee.png
53KB, 914x1091px
if mommy dies before shes 70 ill get 60k eur from life insurance, otherwise pretty much nothing since shes a economical failure. who /passive premature death shill/ here? tips? shes 56 now and in pretty bad health im not talking about homicide here

daddy owns apartments and shit and is economically a frugal jew but married a ukrainian gold digger, not sure of prenups tho and been afraid to ask. what a fucking backstab if there is none, then ill get 50% with my sister its backed by law here unless you commit a serious crime that insults your direct parent

my aunt and uncle are both unmarried, own real estate and have no children and theres signs im getting some

total 200k-300k after taxes i'd guess. gotta keep the GBP coming in though, slowly but surely
>>
File: 427[1].jpg (48KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
427[1].jpg
48KB, 1008x720px
i'm already inheriting my mommy and she's still alive.

since our home is like 2 floors and we rarely use the 1st, she decided to separate them making them standalone apartments, i'm getting the 2nd.

it sounds not that interesting until i tell you that i'm also getting free water/electricity/internet, and i'm pretty sure she'll still have me eat lunch with her.

all t hanks to god of course, i deserve nothing of this.
>>
>>25957620
I want you dead...
>>
File: gon_freecss_2617[2].jpg (38KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
gon_freecss_2617[2].jpg
38KB, 390x600px
>>25961852
envy isn't healthy anonie-kun

at least befriend him so you can get something out of it.
>>
>7 out of 19 posters are inheriting millions.
lol shut the fuck up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.