[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he talk to me tomorrow.....?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nqk8vfrGp31sj27zvo1_1280.jpg (227KB, 1280x1151px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqk8vfrGp31sj27zvo1_1280.jpg
227KB, 1280x1151px
Will he talk to me tomorrow.....?
>>
If dubs, yes.
If singles, no.
>>
>>25955915
KEK 78th
>>
>>25955915
I am now even more paranoid
>>
>>25955883
You talk to him instead
>>
>>25956030
I'm already with him I think he's gonna leave me. This is everyday by the way, this is just a more paranoid day so I decided to post here to get my mind off thingz
>>
>>25956102
Why is he going to leave you?
>>
>>25956133
Signs, many signs. He's made signs he's gonna leave me eventually, it's been like this for like 6 months and we've been together for 8. Why is he even with me
>>
No. Kill yourself you worthless bitch
>>
>>25955883
Come back to me Mado, I'm sorry
>>
>>25956205
seems like its weighing heavy on your conscious, just confront him about it
>>
>>25955883
god dammit I just want someone decent to talk to, everyone in my life is either toxic or just shit I'm starting to become numb.
>>
>>25956495
No it'll make things more uneasy honestly... I'm just waiting in hope

>>25956600
All 3 of my relationships have been with manipulators
>>
>>25956600
>>25956703
Where do you people keep looking? How do you keep finding manipulative or otherwise toxic people? C'mon now, you gotta diversify and shit
>>
>>25956703
im not too sure what you're hoping for, you're paranoid about whether hes going to stay with you or not, which is somewhat agonizing. you're hurting yourself at this point. If you wanted a decent relationship, you would communicate with him about your concerns.
>>
>>25956281
what
noun what did you do
>>
>>25956755
I don't know where to look, also these people came to me.. like we were genuinely friends in the beginning
>>
>>25956845
Well did you honestly feel things for all of them, or are they just filling a void in your life? Do you feel like you need a significant other?
>>
>>25956818
I hope really that he'll come back tomorrow and I don't know what I'll do without him and I know he's just gonna leave me I'm just not prepared for that right now
>>
>>25956884
Both really but the first one seems unrealistic. Also I'm only 18 honestly
>>
>>25955883
If dubs no you fat ugly slut no one likes you
If singles yes
>>
>>25956703
I've only been manipulated a couple of times and it just fucking hurts, I never realize that it happened until months later.
>>25956755
I try to follow the normie way, through school or jobs, hell I even met a few people at the gym but those relationships all blew up. I know it sounds unlikely but I am 95% sure it wasn't my fault I try to be a respectable as possible and lighten up over time like a regular normie, but it always goes sour. I honestly think I just have really shit luck with relationships with people
>>
>>25956923
Well, you still have plenty of time to find someone then, don't worry about it. I didn't meet anyone special to me until i was 21. In any case, really think about what you want in someone. Do you have a general idea?
>>
>>25956936
Do you know what went wrong in most cases? And are you sure you weren't in any way the reason for something going sour? Not blaming you for anything of course, but sometimes a lack of communication Or little things like that can cause unforeseen problems.
>>
>>25956923
Don't fool yourself man I was in the similar boat as you when I was 18, if you're hanging around someone just to fill a void chances are they are shit. only shit people regularly hang around with damaged people, Because damaged people are easier to use and make themselves feel better. If I could go back in time I would tell my 18 year old self to drop their asses and move on. take this advice as you will, I can't control your life
>>
>>25956837
I cheated on her
>>
>>25957027
yea she mentioned that she thought you found someone else, is she okay? i see shes offline which isnt good
>>
>>25956974
>>25957021
I'll keep that in mind thanks for the company
>>
>>25956933
Disgusting fembot btfo by dubs
>>
>>25957005
communication was one of the biggest signs that I discovered in all of my relationships. I was the one doing most of the contacting, planning, and helping but I go nothing in return. before I dropped some toxic relationships did a test, I didn't make any attempt to contact anyone or go out of the house ( to avoid running into them) for a week and a half, I didn't receive a single message from anyone. I eventually started going back out but I still didn't make any attempts to contact them. some called me weeks later asking for money or a ride and the rest I still haven't heard from a year later.
>>
>>25957112
Well those certainly weren't loving relationships that you should be in. Generally when someone genuinely loves you, they'll keep in touch as much as they can (at least in my experience).
You'll know when someone really loves you and wants to be around you, and if you're a guy like i suspect, that will probably come to you when you're older. Don't sweat it amigo, you'll have your day, just take up opportunities to get to know people, but be firm about your stance on handing people money, or giving rides all the time. This'll help weed out users from real friends and potential partners
>>
>>25955883
why don't you talk to him, you stupid fucking bitch? he'd probably love that.
>>
>>25956703
I know this feel too well. The one woman I felt like I could honestly have a thing with always took herself hostage in situations. She was passive, and often threatened me with hurting/killing herself or going into prostitution.

I spent two years on that ride. Unlike this ride, that one ended. Been too emotionally unavailable and paranoid since then.
>>
>>25956755
almost all men are manipulative because they think it's what women want and they're incapable of love.
>>
>>25957235
not if he's her ex.
tfw my ex never talks to me but i'll still wait to the end of time for him
>>
>>25957321
Well that's just incorrect, but the bait is looking pretty good, so i had to bite. Here's a (You) for you anon
>>
>friends with a guy for a year
>hookup
>he doesn't want a relationship
>try being friends again
>hookup a month later
>same deal
>i was really clingy, sent some drunk texts/snapchats/voicemails I'm not proud of
>nothing threatening just "I love you" when they weren't looking for a LTR
>settle down, just try to make the friendship work
>occasionally hang out after we both get off work
>they're really sporadic, don't talk to me as much as I want.
>it's getting emotionally exhausting bc they're just not a very attentive friend
>stop iniating conversation
>they'll message me, I'll message back in a day or so, then they'll just not respond at all for a week or so.

I don't understand. If he was creeped out by my forwardness, or doesn't want to be friends or whatever, why does he keep initiating conversation and then dropping it?

I just want this emotional rollercoaster to be over, but the ride never fucking ends.
>>
>>25957197
yeah I am a guy, and I am hoping it will get better as I get older just as you said but I just don't know how to find people and how to trust them, that is what worries me most
>>
>>25957351
it's not bait. men here have admitted to this.
>>
>>25957363
You gotta find someone as clingy as you, you seem to want a lot of attention and possibly affection. Some guys just want a conversation every now and again, and some are always open to one
>>
>>25957363
I would literally cry if someone sent me a drunken I love you message, holy shit
>>
>>25957397
The thing is, I don't think I'm clingy. I think I was only acting that way because I was insecure about our relationship.

All I'm really asking for is:
>talking every other day, or at least responding to me eventually
>hanging out weekly
>weekend long sex marathons

I don't think these are unreasonable, overly clingy or weird expectations. It can't be normal to ignore someone for up to two weeks.
>>
>>25955883
>expecting men you like to talk to you
>thinking you have it hard because he wont talk to you
Holy shit fuck off.
>>
>>25957424
Like...in what sense?
>>
>>25957382
Some guys here think that's what women want, but certainly not all. I, and many other anons would say that honesty and communication is probably a better way to go about it.

>>25957375
When you find someone for you, you'll just know. But if you're worried about trusting people, then take it slow and try to gauge how they feel about you, by looking at how much they talk to you and by what you two talk about. Women will drop hints here and there, and the ones to keep will message you or call you first. Just be patient, my man
>>
>>25957346
my ex doesn't want me to talk to her ever. makes me feel like shit.
>>
STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING THIRSTY ASSHOLES AND STOP GIVING THAT ROASTIE ATTENTION. THIS IS WHY WOMEN ARE WINNING. STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!
>>
>>25957463
tears of joy, I rarely hear it so I'm pretty sure I'd get emotional
>>
>>25957443
It certainly isn't, but you'd still need someone who was a little clingy to drop things in their own lives to do some of that, particularly the last one. i'm sure you'll find someone though, just make sure your conversations with them is a give and take for both sides. And no, anyone willing to ignore you for two weeks doesn't want you
>>
>>25957536
> And no, anyone willing to ignore you for two weeks doesn't want you

lol let me fall down and wait for death

I stopped texting (and doubletexting him) and waiting like, three or four days to respond, like he did. I've ignored his messages for up to a week.

Part of me thinks he's caught on and is trying to neg me, and another part of me thinks that he doesn't care enough to notice the change in my behaviour.

Fuck, I don't even want a romantic relationship. I just want my friend back. We were friends for a year before I fell in love with him; we would always get drinks after work and we're both enthusiastically make plans. I just want that back.
>>
>>25957596
Having someone do that to me sounds tedious and stressful, I don't think i could wait more than a few hours without messaging someone back. But anyways, a year without anything is a long time, maybe he once felt something, but has decided to move on. One of you should have pulled the trigger sooner but i guess that's a lesson learned for the next chance. And there will no doubt be others, there always is for women, you just gotta look around
>>
>>25957684
> I don't think i could wait more than a few hours without messaging someone back

I told him that once when we were out iceskating, and he told me I was being clingy and made me feel like shit.
>>
>>25957739
So? If that's who you are, then that's who you are. I admitted to being clingy to my fiance when i first met her and she loved it. Should have just told him you were clingy, if he didn't like it, then he wasn't for you to begin with
>>
>>25957512
you have a point anon desu fampai
>>
>>25957817
I think you're missing the point about why I'm upset.

Again, I don't really care about the romantic relationship at this point. Hell, I'm willing (but unhappy) to cope with the loss of someone who was like a best friend for a year.

What I don't get is that he gives me fuck off signals (not responding to me immediately) but when I detach myself from him (stop engaging him at work, stop texting him) after awhile he'll mesage me, I'll respond and then he'll shut down again.

If he wants to end it, if my clinginess was so horrible, why the fuck does he keep engaging me?
>>
>>25957899
He seems to not know what he wants then. Sorry for not getting you earlier, it's getting late where i live and I'd normally be asleep but lol insomnia.
I've seen guys like this and he probably is just flighty. Or maybe he's content with how things are now. This really seems like a lack of communication on both of your parts. Have you told him that you'd like to talk a little more? Even at the expense of seeming clingy, i'd just try to talk to him in person if you can. To see where you two stand and perhaps get some closure if it's that bad between you two
>>
>>25957980
> He seems to not know what he wants then. Sorry for not getting you earlier, it's getting late where i live and I'd normally be asleep but lol insomnia.

Thank you!

>just flighty
He said he was, "scared of commitment" - which just means, "I'm scared of only having access to one vagina".

> Have you told him that you'd like to talk a little more?

After we hooked up, I did say that. He called me clingy and laughed at me.

It's so stupid. I used to be so honest with him about everything because back then it was simple: I loved him and I thought if I expressed that it would work out. Now I'm so scared of being vulnerable/him feeling like he has power over my emotions that I just blatantly lie. I ignore him when I want to talk to him. I offer to wingman him at parties when I feel jealous rages coming on by him just looking at other girls. I act like I don't care/moved on when a single smile from him determines the course of my week.

I'm so strung out.
>>
>>25958107
I've been there with a girl i once knew. I'd just try and cut him out completely honestly, because my own experience has taught me that you'll never have it back, and you're much betted off starting fresh with new potential friends and partners. Don't let his general shittyness take you down a path i went down, it's not worth it. Seriously, everything you've described to me, i've already went through once
>>
>>25958153
Really? Fucking hell.

It's hard for me to cut him out since we work at the same place, and most of our friend circle is the same.
>>
>>25958171
Oh god, exactly like how it was for me. I wasn't free from that roller coaster of feels until she finally moved away and I didn't have to see her everyday. But i felt like i got my life back after awhile. It's tough, but it's so worth it to just cut him out and start over. You won't mess the next one up, i'm telling you
>>
>>25958209
> You won't mess the next one up, i'm telling you

Did I mess this up? I felt he was the one being a bad person.
>>
>>25958230
Well, to me it sounds like it was like, mostly him, but a little bit on you, for letting yourself fall for him so badly. It's neither here nor there though, what's important now is just getting on outta there, famlee
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.