[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl in my class that is absolutely stunning and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: scaredanon.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
scaredanon.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
There's a girl in my class that is absolutely stunning and all guys hit on her while I sit in front and say nothing awkwardly.

I've always had a crush on her, along with literally every guy. Anyways, I hate following first on IG since it makes girls feel superior and me inferior. Do I give in and just stop being a faggot and follow her or literally just stop trying and avoid the awkward follow to return to never speaking at uni? I flaunt my wealth on IG so it could make her think I'm less weirdy nerdy school shooter type and give me chance, or will I just look beta following her?
>>
>>25955209
If you follow her without having ever talked to her it will just look like you're a beta stalker waiting for fappable pics.
Talk to her, about anything, anything you overhear, pretend to know about the subject, and when she says something you didn't knew about it act interested and ask her to tell you more and in more detail.
If you can get a conversation going for like, 5-10 minutes, you have a free pass to say hi to her in a friendly way, and talk to her whenever you see her.
After knowing where she likes to hang out, ask her out, just like you'd ask any one of your beta friends to the latest shitty beta movie or something. In any ocasion, drop that you saw her instagram and THEN you can follow her, as she will now see you as the cool guy who followed her because you're friends, and not because you stalk her.
While going out, try places less "daty" first, like a non romantic movie, sports events if she likes those, daylight events in general. If you two hit it off, ask her to go somewhere else later, like a night session of some romantic movie if you didn't go to the movies earlier, some pub, a night club if she digs it. The rest comes with enough confidence to how without words that you want to fuck her, and that you know she wants too.
Of course, you won't get anywhere If you're an uncofident ugly fatty.
>>
>>25955394
Fuck, I followed her. I think its too late to go back, its on Requested still so I might be good

FUUCCCKKK what do I do now anon? i literally have talked to her once :/
>>
she still hasnt accepted my follow or followed back

Fuck this is scary
>>
>>25955628
Dude, just be patient. You've got to slow cook things like this. You're being you're worst enemy. You know what's worse than following someone you've never talked to? Following them, then unfollowing them when they don't accept. They'll see it.
>>
>liking stacy
fucking cuck
>>
File: 1450740432552.jpg (73KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450740432552.jpg
73KB, 600x500px
>>25955478
you should have done what he told you to but you even fucked that up. good luck
>>
Jesus Christ, what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>25955209
>Along with literally every guy

Give up now because you're absolutely nothing compared to the various Chads that flirt with her.
>>
>still requested

Holy fuck.... Just fuck up my life
>>
you're just going to be another dude who's following her

she won't even notice.
>>
>>25955209
Rape her, anon. It's the only way now.
>>
File: 1400253086612.png (95KB, 482x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400253086612.png
95KB, 482x480px
You are pathetic, OP.
>>
>>25955816
Stop checking it, faggot. I'd hate to know what you're like if someone is busy doing something and don't text you back. What time is it where you are?
>>
>>25955869
1 in the morning lol

still.. im scared.if she doesnt follow me back ill an hero
>>
Fuck that bitch. She knows she can have all the Chad cock she wants.What makes you think she would settle for you, when the odds are in her favor?

oh yeah,
>having a shitstagram
>>
File: 8087165.jpg (476KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
8087165.jpg
476KB, 1600x900px
>>25955917
You'll an hero over the lack of Instagram follow?

... bruh.
>>
>>25955209
Post pic of girl
>>
>>25955478
Next time you see her, casually say something int the lines of: "hey *girl's name*, I was browsing IG the other day and saw that you liked *insert interest that you also have or have mild knowledge about*. Then you ask about some of her interest, say you think some puic looked cool with some filter she used, maybe give her camera advice if you know how to. You can salvage it if you act like you followed her because you actually thought something she posted was interesting in a non-sexual way.
>>
>>25956470
Won't that be more stalkerish?
>looking at photos they like
>>
how about you be a man and not rely on godamn computers and gizmos and shit. i guess thats asking too much for current 20 somethings
>>
>still nothing
>mfw
>>
>>25956516
not if you sound like you just happened to stumble upon her shit... and don't outright say you stumbled upon her shit, she'll catch on.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.