[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if emo girls came back? How would you react? I'd be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (67KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 375x500px
What if emo girls came back? How would you react? I'd be happy for more emo pussy
>>
>>25954339
fuck off you trip faggot
>>
Emo is still a thing
>>
>>25954339
I think if an emo girl fell in love with me and I was the only thing that ever put a smile on her face, I could die happy.

Someone who's entire personality is dedicated to being dark and edgy and they not only take interest and hang with you, they take actual pleasure and smile when you are with them.
>>
>>25954366
...alright yeah they are. In America at least. I'd rather want more emos like 10 years ago than more hipster faggots
>>
that looks more like scene than emo in my opinion.
guess i wouldn't mind a qt emo gf tho
Then again I wouldn't mind a gf at all at this point
>>
i didn't appreciate them in their prime but i'd be grateful if they came back and replaced the tumblr hipsters that sprouted in their wake.

come back emo girls
>>
>>25954339
I wouldn't know how to interact with them even if they do look better than most other girls.
>>
>tfw no goth bf
Emo isn't deep and brooding enough for me desu
I like the cultist dark spirit vibe of goth culture too
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>25954574
I like a mix of emo and goth to be quite honest
>>
>>25954339

If these "emo" girls actually listened to late 80s emotive-hardcore and 90s Midwest Emo then I'd be down. This Attack Attack and lol-so-random rawr scene-girl shit can stay fucking dead.
>>
I'd call them out as posers and kick their orbitters asses like I used to when I was in school
>>
Emo girls strike me as the type who'd be high maintenence and have at least two male orbiters around...and she'd hint at how they like her if you pissed her off or something.

Pass. Just gimme a vaporwave nerd who plays Legend of Grimrock too much.
>>
>>25955322
You'd rather have fat tumblrsbians than penguin of d00m girls?
>>
>>25954402
>In America
What? I live in England you dumb faggot.
>inb4 london
Fuck off
>>
>>25954339
its dead anon
>>
>>25955415

I passed up fucking a scene girl. Easy 7.5, but it would have required hearing her speak and pretending to like "nerd" culture and shitty metalcore and crunkcore. So yeah, fuck that pleb shit
>>
>>25954339
This girls at "scene" tho, not "emo"

The "emo" girls are the ones who are 20 pounds overweight and listen to AFI.
>>
File: gothgirl.jpg (23KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
gothgirl.jpg
23KB, 240x320px
>>25954339
Emo are poser faggots.
Get yourself a goth chick.
>>
>>25955582

Emo, Goth, Scene, whatever, they're all terrible.
>>
>>25955582

Agreed. Superior taste in music, classier than scene cunts, more intelligent, read things besides comic books. All around best choice
>>
>>25955629
Yeah if you consider those kids who buy Hot topics jewelry and consider themselves to be a part of a subculture because they're deep. Yes these people are terrible.
>>
>>25955582
It's too bad real goth chicks are all landwhales.
>>
>>25956240
Yeah thanks to Tumblr.
Beside Goth subculture is a dying breed anyway.
>>
>>25954339
Bad music (they only like "im trying to be metal" metal). But god damn do i miss scene girls. Goth sucked, emo was tolerable, but scene bitches were queen.
>>
>>25955582
I dated two goth chicks in my life. 1 was mentally retarded and couldn't sex if her life depended on it.

other turned out landwhale, it sucked to break it it off because she was more /pol/ then /pol/ nazi goth chick... who'd of thunk...
>>
>>25954398
Wow I think you just explained my fetish for girls with emotional issues
>>
I'd really like an emo girl in highschool.Fucking awesome,they are extremely cute.Maybe because i was kinda emo too.Always dreamt of one but never actually got.

I'm just kinda sad emos don't exist anymore.They used to be everywhere 10 years ago.
>>
File: 1444905880267.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444905880267.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
>>25954339
>Have scene hair for 8 years
>Decide to be an adult and grow out my shitty choppy layers and dye it my natural color
>Ditch the heavy eye makeup and start going mostly natural because I wanted to look more adult and professional

I feel much uglier than I did then desu I look bland and average now
>>
>>25954366
emos now are just tumbler cucks
>>
>>25957091
have a picture?
>>
>>25957091
Iktf

I used to be emo and into goth/hardcore/dark shit and now I'm just an average looking person who wears a lot of black sweaters and is sad desu
>>
File: trips.jpg (773KB, 800x2584px) Image search: [Google]
trips.jpg
773KB, 800x2584px
>>25954364
>>25954402
>>25954611
>>25955347

you guys are the LITERAL who, hows reddit?
>>
>>25957474
I've been here for like 4 years and I have no idea who you are and it's funny you/some faggot made an image about trips to boost your ego. You don't matter, they don't matter, e-fame on r9k doesn't matter, stop being a faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (150KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
150KB, 1280x800px
>tfw no pastel goth gf
The perfect mix of girly and mentally unstable
>>
>What if emo girls came back
Wow, another kind of pussy I will never have
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.