[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From NEETdom to Wagecuckery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: the best life.jpg (155KB, 1293x669px) Image search: [Google]
the best life.jpg
155KB, 1293x669px
Robots, I'm in a dark place.

I need to get a job or I become homeless. 19 years old, poor as fuck, dropped Uni, 25k debt, diagnosed bipolar, loony bin, not on meds, fucked up health insurance, tried applying for disability but got turned down.

Its become so bad that typing this is a struggle. Doing paperwork to get my parents food stamps is a struggle and extremely stressing.

So how can I even manage a job? Well I have certain techniques I used in high school to psyche myself out temporarily. I was thinking if it was an admin job, or a paper pushing job I could get a cubicle or something and be left alone.

Good robot-tier jobs? Please? Robots? I've given up on hopes and dreams, ready to sell my soul and cruise into being dead inside more than I already am until I become an hero at 30 or something.
>>
kill yourself first and go from there
>>
>>25953110
No anon come on, read it. 30. 30 years old. Already tried and failed once, passed out on the train tracks expecting to fade to black listening to my favorite music but instead woke up on a bench somewhere. I don't remember moving myself.
>>
kill yourself

life is overrated anon
>>
>>25953103
Just join the military. Make sure you don't tell anyone about your mental thing. Military can't look up your records.
>>
File: 1655472 - K-On! Ritsu_Tainaka.jpg (941KB, 1694x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1655472 - K-On! Ritsu_Tainaka.jpg
941KB, 1694x2400px
>>25953139
Still have a small bucket list:
>Watch latest evangelion movie
>See if shrooms will help me with my fucked mind
>Hang upside down to stretch my back
>Write goodbye letters
>Tell fem I once thought I loved the reason why I thought I did and how good she made me feel even though she didn't know I existed
>>25953161
But they make you sign a waiver saying they can look through it. Not only that, but I'm physically fucked. Spondylosis, L5 vertebrae, shooting pain in the lower right back and right leg. My parents thought I was a little bitch growing up until a hospital CT scan accidentally discovered it. Beyond that I doubt I'd survive, being the emotionally sensitive faggot I am

broad shoulders, big head, big hips, fat, 6'2'', doubt they'd even consider me
>>
Office admin job worked okay for me. But normies can detect you after a while. Get a job just do not expect it to be a career. The mental illness gets easier when you are 40 if you still live.
>>
>>25953161
>join the military
This is the worst meme to bait fragile minds into being literal human shields shipped off to some mudslime country.

OP do you want to get your head chopped by some shitskin? Depressing way to go.

I'm a NEET turned wagecuck last year, I started at stocking shelves and working in the back, no previous experience required. A lot of loading/unloading of goods, you get quite the workout so no need to join the military either for that.
>>
>>25953236
>This is the worst meme to bait fragile minds into being literal human shields shipped off to some mudslime country.
This won't happen buddy. That is if you join the marines or maybe army. You PICK your job, and you can pick a NON-COMBAT job and be stationed in countries like Japan or you can stay in the United States and maintain the base there not in Afghanistan. Most people in the military do not go to war and do not get shot at. That is a meme.
>>
>>25953212
should also mention I will be having to use a cane soon, and by 40 might be in a wheel chair, really trying to avoid surgery. This is what the doc said at least.

>>25953228
Yeah I figured about that, I have these pre-programmed response set that I remembered and spout out, like a guy who agrees to everything and laughs at everything, it works at first but only if I keep my contact to a minimum.

Tell me about getting an admin job. About your experience, please anon ;_;

>>25953236
Don't worry anon I'm smarter than that. Besides I fell for the trades meme and worked construction for a month before hurting my back and quitting, I just said I couldn't do it and got sacked on the spot, my excuse is "seasonal work so I left", but he asked me to move a pallet weighing a few hundred pounds normally using a forklift, by myself, one piece of 6x6 lumber at a time. 60+ hours a week.

Never again. Need a non-physical job. Still have my OSHA10 cert though.
>>
>>25953301
>good goy, come enlist and I will give you a chill non-combat job stationed in glorious JAPAN, while taxpayers pay for everything for this dream life.
I'm starting to think there are military shills on 4chan doing recruitment cause this sounds way too good to be true. I am almost enlisting myself.
>>
>>25953312
>Need a non-physical job.
Accounting, I am not sure what it is called but you input data in an excel spreadsheet for the real accountants to do the work.
You're just punching in numbers all day.

Don't mind talking to people? Call centers, sit around talk on the phone try to sell people shit, but it sounds dreadful.
>>
>>25953212
>>Watch latest evangelion movie
Guess you won't kill yourself til you're 50 then... kek.
3.0+1.0+2.0+3.0+4.0+5.0...
>>
>>25953129
>but instead woke up on a bench somewhere. I don't remember moving myself.
Seriously? Was it a homeless guy who did it or something?
>>
File: 1183c6d851274361fd3631ffaf94a39d.jpg (274KB, 900x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1183c6d851274361fd3631ffaf94a39d.jpg
274KB, 900x1118px
>>25953441
Hmm...thanks anon. Appreciate it. Going for accounting first.

>>25953473
;_;

>>25953511
I'm not sure to be honest, it was a shitty part of town so I wouldn't be surprised, and I'm a big guy so it would be at the least hard for them to do so.

I remember drinking a huge gallon thing of capt. jacks spiced rum, half a bottle of smirnoff, six shots of tequila, two wine coolers because they taste like juice, three beers, all on an empty stomach and within thirty minutes, then after it hit I had two 4oz cups of johnnie walker and left my home.

I walked down the avenue listening to my favorite classical and some old songs I enjoyed, generic metallica and some other stuff, for old times sake

I arrived at the crossing and looked into the dark. It didn't feel good. It didn't feel right. But I laid down anyway, and slipped into the darkness despite my subconcious SCREAMING at me to get up, I just couldn't.

Woke up very early on a park bench at least a block away. No note or anything. Weird. So i went back home and slept for the rest of the day taking it as a sign it wasn't time for me to go yet, I'm not a religious man but I know at least 3 trains pass by during the night, I remembered the schedule and looked it up.
>>
>>25953619
The accounting thing a chink I know fresh off the boat does it part-time, barely speaks english so he needed a job that requires little talking. He also has no background as an accountant either, so I think it should be simple to find one.
>>
>>25953619
>I remember drinking a huge gallon thing of capt. jacks spiced rum, half a bottle of smirnoff, six shots of tequila, two wine coolers because they taste like juice, three beers, all on an empty stomach and within thirty minutes, then after it hit I had two 4oz cups of johnnie walker and left my home.

Holy fuck, I'm surprised that you didn't die just from the alcohol. Chances are that you were so drunk that you don't remember getting up and staggering away, but I'd like to believe that some mysterious stranger helped you.
>>
>>25953619
So basically you were drunk and survival mode kicked in, but you don't remember it cause you were drunk.
When I drink that amount you drank I don't remember half my nights either.
>>
File: 1453463824248s.jpg (3KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1453463824248s.jpg
3KB, 125x70px
>>25953619
While accounting is a good job to have for a robot, you have to at least get a masters degree and become a certified CPA in order to work as one. It's a tough world out there, especially with everybody getting an education and jobs requiring more and more of it.
>>
>>25953741
What I meant is this >>25953657
You're just doing the grunt work for the real accountants, it's a brainless job of number input, not a real accounting thing.
I just know it is possible since a chink does it.
>>
File: 7b83fa8d8f28b57ef4e4685d6b6d09a4.png (305KB, 1000x586px) Image search: [Google]
7b83fa8d8f28b57ef4e4685d6b6d09a4.png
305KB, 1000x586px
>>25953699
>>25953690
I went to the hospital a week later and they said some kind of enzyme was found in my blood stream indicating liver damage. I was 18 at the time. I can't drink anymore. My body not only rejects it, but it physically hurts to drink.

Yeah, I probably did stagger but like you, I want to believe someone helped ;_;

Guess I'm a lucky faggot.

>>25953741
God fucking dammit. Maybe an admin job? I can bull shit on the resume a good amount.

Fucking masters degree to be a number monkey. Shit.
>>25953790
Got it, I think the title would be assistant admin or something then, from the CG postings it seems like I can get by with that. There seems to be a local PT at a gym saying I get to use it if I admin for them 3-7PM. 12 an hour. Hmm...
>>
>>25953790
What that is called is an accounting technician. Yeah, this can work for OP.
>>
File: 4e785d31ea602d154e9ee5158a44ff6f.jpg (237KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
4e785d31ea602d154e9ee5158a44ff6f.jpg
237KB, 1000x875px
>>25953828
Really appreciate it, thanks anon.

Any advice on buttering up the resume *cough* I was an accounting tech at X family company *cough* or some stupid shit like that
>>
File: 298b39074af0aae825af3ce669423370.jpg (263KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
298b39074af0aae825af3ce669423370.jpg
263KB, 750x1200px
Gonna bump a little more incase I get some more info.
>>
>>25953883

See what technical skills they want like.. probably excel or some other software.
Then mention you're proficient in those softwares (just do an intro tutorial on it the night before interview or something, ez to lie)

Mention abstract normie concepts like you're good working in teams, etc.
If you're gonna lie about past experience, pick one that is not easily checked. Anyone can call your local walmart and asked if you ever worked there. Find a mom n pop obscure antique store that they will never bother calling.
>>
>>25953103
Come to my house, i give you a job.
>>
>>25954202
Got it, thanks anon.

>>25954241
w-what kind of job '-'

I mean I'm decent at cooking since BR hue family I learned some Ok stuff, cleaning well I'm a neat freak, laundry and stuff, organizational skills are good. Just moved to NY but I can commute easily to a state over, used to visit PA all the time when I lived in NJ, other states too.
>>
>>25954353
Shave your ass and come, i pay you nice.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.