[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw DUI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1452853106225.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1452853106225.png
166KB, 499x499px
>tfw DUI
>>
good , I hope you go to jail and then ironically a drunk driver kills you the day u get out
>>
>>25953057

Jail time for DUI? ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
Driving while drunk is so fucking retarded. It's one of the few crimes I wish actually had a harsher penalty than it does.
>>
>>25953131
A DUI deserves jail time.
>>
I'm drunk as fuck right now but I'd never drive. OP is L I T E R A L L Y and unironically a massive faggot.
>>
>Sister has DUI
>She works at a decent job
>She needs to blow the machine they gave to her before before a certain time but doesn't want to do it in the store because she doesn't want the boss to find out
>She could get fired if he knew
>She begged for me to bring the blowing box at the back of the store everyday for a year.
>I eventually gave in and say yes
>I knew what I'd be getting into
>Time has passed and it became a tedious task
>One day I was behind the store, waiting for my sis to finish blowing
>uhoh.jpg
>I see some of my high school bullies and one of the smart/smug guys, who most likely had a good career, walking down the same row as the back room.
>My sister just gave me the box immediately
>I had the box in my hands
>ahshit.gif
>They see me
>They all start laughing and calling me names like "DRUNKY" or "BOOZE SPEEDYEAR"
>"HA YOU HAVE DUI WHILE WE ARE SUCCESSFUL YOU USELESS FAGGOT"
>I immediately ran
>cryintobed.jpeg
>next day
>Sister needs the box
>Decide not to go due to fear of finding someone I know
>Sis goes jail

Is it my fault?
>>
File: uV4aBc3h.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
uV4aBc3h.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
>am a lonely loner for a solid 6 years
>start smoking weed
>make friends through smoking weed and smoke with them about everyday for a solid 2 months
>things starting to look brighter for me
>one night around 1am driving home after chilling with weed friends
>slightly high
>get pulled over for 35 in a 25
>officer asks for license and registration
>he was really cool with me until I handed him pic related without even knowing it was in the transparent part
>watch his face go from confusion, to anger, and then to disgust
>"You think this is a fucking joke?"
>"Whaaaaaaa?"
>tells me to get out of the car
>searches it and finds .1 grams of weed
>does sobriety tests, i fuck up on the 30 second counting test and have body tremors
>get thrown in jail for the night
>charged with dui and possession
>curfew at 11 and random urine testing for 1 year
>stop hanging out with weed friends
>they forget about me
>go back to being a lonely loner
>>
File: 1453450042782.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453450042782.gif
1MB, 480x270px
I was 18 and popped a bunch of xanax and woke up at my friends house.(said friend was at my house where we were partying) with a hospital bracelet on and a dui citation in my pocket. Walked home and everyone was freaking out saying I left for food and never came back. Friend's parents never knew I was even there. I guess I told the cop to take me there after I checked out of the hospital. Needless to say I don't break the law anymore.
>>
File: 1444023549869.jpg (138KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444023549869.jpg
138KB, 1000x1000px
>mfw hit and run
>mfw the guy has a spinal injury and has to walk with a walker now
>mfw it was some nigger with 3 kids
>mfw there's a 10k reward still up for information leading to an arrest

Take that normies
>>
>>25955063
That's pretty funny anon
>>
>>25955235
>bunch of xanax and woke up at my friends house.(said friend was at my house where we were partying) with a hospital bracelet on and a dui citation in my pocket. Walked home and every
are you saying you hit the poor man?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.