[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work out >feel nauseous >get so sore that you can hardly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: loveless.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>work out
>feel nauseous
>get so sore that you can hardly move your arms and legs properly
This is just awful.
>>
>>25948195
I did situps the other day. When I got up my lower back was on severe pain. I could not move for 4 days. It still hurts a little u think it's broke.
>>
>>25948195
>decided to start working out
>go with /fit/ friend
>do a 2 hour arm workout
>couldnt bend my arms for 4 days
>gave myself rhabdo
>in the ER for 3 days
>$11,000 meidical bill
>havnt went back to the gym since even though i pay for a membership
>>
>>25948195
You don't even feel it after the first week. I used to do some workout programs from home. But yeah, first week is bad, then its just a matter of keeping yourself going.
>>
>>25948350
Is it normal to have severe low back pain for 5 days? I thought a disk broke or somethin.
>>
>>25948350
I hope so, the nausea is the worst.
>>
>>25948479
Depends if you did something you shouldn't have. Always stretch first and cooldown after (more stretching.)
>>25948513
I had some pretty bad nausea when I was starting too, but that might take longer to pass, I usually workout before a meal (something about your body recovering it gets more vital nutrients for a while after a workout.)
>>
>>25948671
It really hurt I thought I had to go to the ER . I slept it off and it very slowly subsided. All I did was 30 situps. I was aiming for 100. I don't want to be fat anymore. It still hurts a little I'm scared to workout again.
>>
Guys, you need to start with an easy workout, if you try to do your fit friends workout its obvious something will go wrong.
>>
>>25948825
But everyone always tells me that if it doesn't hurt you're not accomplishing anything.
>>
>>25948825
Every fit person tells me to workout until everything hurts or you won't get anywhere.
>>
>>25948979
THISs5
>>
File: 1444687559334.png (59KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
1444687559334.png
59KB, 525x488px
>>25948979
>>25948982
>that hivemind

originalo
>>
>>25948316
>2 hour arm workout
Your friend was probably on a cycle, also why would you go so long as a beginner?
>>
>>25949114
My last personal trainer said I need to put on a garbage bag and run for as long as you can and hope your heart doesn't expolde. He said if you have a heart attack it's your fault for your past. Fat people who try to lose weight are hated the most.
>>
>>25949114
he was in charge and assured me that what i was doing was fine and just a good workout. could i sue him?
>>
>>25949228
They hate unfit people trying to get healther. Whether they are skinny SKeleons are fatasses.
>>
>>25949228
I doubt it, unless he was your personal trainer or something. I don't think it's illegal to give people shitty advice.
>>
>>25948296
Hahahahahha some robots are so out of shape that they have to lie in bed for four days after working out a little. Jesus christ. I used to think I had it bad.

Keep trying anon.
>>
>>25949228
>could i sue him?
No, he's just your friend giving you advice. Not a doctor, it's your own fault for taking his advice. He didn't know or could possibly know how out of shape you were.

The only thing I recommend for you is becoming less stupid and frivolous.
>>
>>25949286
I'm scared the back pain diddnt feel like normal "workout pain". It left like something snapped.
>>
File: 1452902211134.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452902211134.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>25949332
thanks for the support fags
>>
>>25949286
I lost 25 pounds doing non back related workouts. but as soon as I did something with my back shit hits the fan.
>>
>>25949410
They hate us. I'm here for u bro
>>
>>25949461
at least they cant take my nutrition away from me. Ive managed to loose 30 pounds by eating better. it also that be from the depression and severe anxiety though
>>
>>25949433
Yeah, probably shouldn't do too many sit ups. They're a bad workout anyway. Are you tall? Maybe you have a bad back, I've never had issues but I'm 5'2" and have a pretty straight back.
>>
>>25949581
I'm 6'1 and just realized I have a bad back. I wanted to do something different. So I was going to do 100 situps. The 30 situps were easy and did not hurt at all. But when I got up I felt instant pain. Never again doing situps. Scared to workout again.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.