[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

considering killing myself very much i've fucked up everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: implying.png (54KB, 135x196px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
54KB, 135x196px
considering killing myself very much
i've fucked up everything I could for two years now and I see no hope anymore
Everyday is shame and anger, I just want to fucking end it now
>>
>>25947297
i just needed to tell somebody for once, you can ignore this thread, /r9k/ is shitty enough like that and doesn't need another whiny blog
>>
What is your story
>>
>>25947347
Maybe you just need a reboot like 2 weeks in another place where you are a blank page?
>>
>>25947506
I'm only saying that because you're asking
>graduate from high school with a decent average
>because of this I get to take preparatory classes to elite schools (in France)
>work my ass off for a year, skipping a lot of sleep and many meals
>fail anyway (only one to fail too)
>now in university, failing even harder, can't even understand some subjects regardless of how hard I study them
>joblessness in France is awful and you can't hope for any career if you don't have a degree in something that's not related to technology or engineering
>I'm failing college-level studies twice in a row simply because I'm not good enough, my parents are ashamed of me, so is my girlfriend, my personality being shitty and my thought patterns being strange don't help, my parents think I fuck everything up on purpose and my girlfriend think I might be autistic (I'm not though)
>plus I've had a varying level of depression, violent tendencies and anxiety since I'm a child, and contemplated suicide countless times before, but now it's becoming a serious idea

I'm obviously not the only person in the world who feels like shit but I'm too weak to keep containing it anymore
>>
did you ever get molested as a kid?
>>
>>25947859
Also I want to have a job that makes money because I'd like to start a family with my girlfriend and you can't really get decent money off a McJob (not that McDonald's would hire me anyway, as my parents say, I am too incompetent and my skin disease doesn't give off a sense of good hygiene either)
>>
>>25947519
I'm not getting 2 weeks of free time until July, even then all my free time is spent on vidya and sleeping

>>25947911
No, why?
>>
>>25947297
I've had to start over from scratch after years of effort. It sucks but I'm where i needed to be because of perseverance. If i had only made all the right decisions from the beginning but i cant let that sort of thinking cripple me, lifes all about learning experiences anyways.
>>
>>25947971
Care to tell your story please?
Society doesn't give many choices - unless you're extremely talented, you either get a job or live off welfare.
>>
I feel like shit too. I'm a fucking failure. But fuck society, I'm not going down just because I don't fit their bullshit criteria of a man worthy of praise.
>>
>>25948091
So what are you doing then?
>>
>>25948110
Floundering in life.
>>
>>25948208
Which means...?
>>
>>25948257
Well I wanted to be a writer but who knows if that's going to ever go anywhere. I don't have a girlfriend or any friends that live within a thousand miles of me.
>>
>>25947297
You only get one shot at life. Even if you hate it, no matter how bad it gets, there is always something new to see or learn about. If what you're doing isn't turning out, stop and change. I realise that it can be hard to do, especially in the ridiculous meritocracy that we find ourselves in, but don't give up. Life may be hell, but go see the sights before you decide to quit. Its kinda the attitude that keeps me going.
>>
>>25947939
>No, why?
he fap to these green stories
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.