[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

;< your thought on this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
2MB, 853x480px
;<
your thought on this.
>>
>>25942879
that's great. i'm happy for them to be honest

also that's a nice ass
>>
>>25942879
I couldn't care less that he's Asian or that she's white.

I'm just jealous that he's tall, confident, and has a cute skinny GF.
>>
>>25942879
Old man Jenkins and Mr. Shekelstein are enjoying the view.
>>
>>25942879
they seem to get along
>>
>tfw had this exact airport reunion scenario
>tfw had a romantic relationship
>tfw never again
>>
>>25942879

Are you serious with this repost?
>>
Why are those fucking old guys just watching?

Anyway, I did a google search on the image and apparently the chick is some koreaboo attention whore. What point are you trying to make, OP?
>>
That old guy seems to be enjoying it
>>
>>25942879
>fuckboy
>needy whore

good for them
>>
>>25942879
How much do you get paid per post?
>>
>that will never happen to me.dvix
>>
>>25942879
KEK at that old KEK watching that sweet little ass
>>
>>25943008
>>25942996
I also feel happy watching both. Really cute couple.
>>
>>25942903
>That ass
>Completely flat
>Being held in shape by spandex
>Thinks it's cute
Tbh I'm sad that black guy didn't punch the guy, trip the girl, or otherwise do something to end that moment you're so fond of.
>>
>>25942903
t. paddy o'brien
>>
>>25942879
>this post again
never cease to surprise me there be idiots replying to this thread pretending that they don't care but they do
>>
>>25942879
That old guy is red. Is he embarrassed?
>>
>>25945601
I don't think they're looking at the attention whoring couple, but rather to the background where the arrivals are coming form.
>>
It's a problem that needs to be dealt with
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.