[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here who's lost friends to the degenerate tranny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: tumblrsbiantransformation.png (736KB, 757x514px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrsbiantransformation.png
736KB, 757x514px
Anybody here who's lost friends to the degenerate tranny meme?
Let's commiserate in this thread.
>>
>>25940399
No, many of my friends are trannies
>>
>>25940399

>tranny

Really? He just looks like he shaved his face and his hair got slightly longer.
>>
>>25940754
That's 90% of trannies
>>
>>25940754
He started wearing bright red lipstick and pounds of mascara as well, I think.
Our old highschool teacher died and I saw him in the crowd dressed like a fucking whore, the neckline of his dress all the way down to his sternum.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 460x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 460x550px
>>25940399
>cute girl whom I was friends with, came out a few months ago
>known her for four years
>she cut her hair short and tries to dress like a guy
>goes by they/them pronouns now
>mfw I should've done something to stop her, but I didn't
>>
File: girlpenis.jpg (899KB, 950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
girlpenis.jpg
899KB, 950x1307px
>>25940915
>just appearances
I would have been fine if he just threw on a jumper, hell I'd probably use his new pronouns.
But his very personality changed, he started spamming facebook with this comic, all his political values veered towards statism, censorship of media, and reparations.
>>
>>25940399

I don't know a single tranny, and from what I hear that's a good thing.
>>
Got really close to going down that route a couple times desu. Glad I didn't, I'd rather be able to relate to other people on some level rather than be some weird freak.
>>
>>25941027
She became a radical leftist as well, senpai
>>
>>25941420
That's too bad.
I really wish this shit wold stop.
These people aren't even happy with their new "genders" they're told all day by their SJW friends and media about how much danger they're in and how much prejudice they face, it basically combines their senses of self with victimhood and struggle.
My friend definitely had some problems, but his sense of humor really helped him get through life- now he has to stifle that for all his faggot friends and new cult I don't know how he'll do.
It's no coincidence that so many of them end up killing themselves.
>>
>>25941644
Man, the left really doesn't seem to understand that all their "liberating" ideas are more oppressive than whatever they think they're fighting against
>>
God, I wish tumblr would just burn.
I'm trans, and for the longest time I was in denial, not just because of the fear of not being accepted by my friends and family, but because of all those fucking leftist trannies. It seriously made me afraid to potentially be associated with them.

I transitioned 3-4 years ago though and I still think all that's embarrassing bullshit. It gives us (few) sane ones such a bad name.
>>
>>25941766
>Implying anyone is sane
Don't kid yourself fampai
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pDy1uEdgkw
>>
>>25941795
Kek tru.dat
I should have said, not batshit leftist hyper-aggressive
>>
>>25941766
I know how that is as a fat fuck.
Suddenly something you happen to be becomes a political statement.
I guess it's decent motivation for you to pass and me to lose weight though.
>>
File: op has a new book out.jpg (67KB, 605x960px) Image search: [Google]
op has a new book out.jpg
67KB, 605x960px
>>25940399
>Be me
>Be 14
>Have huge crush on skinny, short punk chick in HS
>She and are friends
>She dates someone else
>I drop out of HS because muh anxiety
>Message her one day and insult her for being a shit friend and not fucking me for kindness coins
>Deleted and blocked
>Fast forward years later
>Engaged and getting ready to buy a house
>Add QT3.14 crush from HS
>NowYoureAMan.mp3

Bullet: Dodged.
>>
>>25941766
>leftist
neo-liberals still believe in capitalism, true leftists (communists) do not support such degeneracy.
>>
>>25941985
Exactly! It sucks that that gets thrown on us and we can't escape it. I mean, I had enough motivation to pass to begin with just because...I wanted to pass. Luckily, I do pass, so it's not an issue in my day-to-day life, but jfc the tumblr trannies are a big reason why I'll never talk to people about being trans unless I have to.
>>
>>25942126
They'll get bored eventually.
So are you ftm or mtf?
>>
>>25942183
I sure hope so. It just feels like it's building up more and more steam... And I'm mtf
>>
>>25941027
What's up with that? An old friend of mine transition and suddenly became an overly opinionated cry baby on social media. They ended up making a huge stink on FB about how being in a hetero couple and having a baby in the new Fallout game being mandatory was offensive.

Like fuck you, it's a video game. Take your marginalized bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>25942522
>They ended up making a huge stink on FB about how being in a hetero couple and having a baby in the new Fallout game being mandatory was offensive.
If you care about a retarded Bethesda game not having enough special snowflake shit, just make a mod, it's the easiest fucking code in the universe
>>
>>25942126
>Luckily, I do pass
they all say this, but so many obviously do not
>>
>>25942981
Non-passing tranny here, I'm fully aware I don't.
>>
File: 1451114371901.jpg (132KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1451114371901.jpg
132KB, 491x491px
>>25940399
Tfw based as fuck trans gf
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.