[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Add girl online >Turns out she's 13, i didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Low resolution nervous pepe.jpg (31KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
Low resolution nervous pepe.jpg
31KB, 480x454px
>Add girl online
>Turns out she's 13, i didn't know at first
>Wants to talk everyday
>Keeps trying to flirt with me
What do i do? I don't want to get arrested.
Help
>>
>>25939180
Ask to meet
>>
>>25939180

>I must go shopping
>>
>>25939180
Seriously no joke just stop now and delete her.

Its not worth it
>>
>>25939180
What kind of stuff is she saying? Is it causal of dirty?
>>
>>25939180
Where are you from familia(totallyoriginalcommentrighthere)?
>>
>>25939361
She calls me "handsome", tells me she was dreaming about me, missed talking to me even if i was only away for a day, etc etc
All i do is talk to her normally, but i'm still scared of getting into trouble.
>>
>>25939180
it's only illegal if you make out/fuck
>>
>>25939180
It's probably chris
>>
>>25939180
>I didn't know you were 13
>please stop talking to me
>delete contact
Its that easy senpai
>>
its wrong because she doesnt know what shes doing :^)
>>
>>25939407
This, but it's nice talking to moot anyway.
>>
>>25939404
it's illegal to make-out with underage? I thought it was just frowned upon
>>
>>25939356
This.
Get the fuck out of there man!
>>
>>25939180
I had the same thing happen to me at a convention a couple of years ago. she was 14 I was 21. We swapped snap chats. I'm just waiting for her to turn 16, I never gave her my last name, and I never say anything that could be used against me in a court of law
>>
>>25939438
moot is basically a little girl on the inside anyway.
>>
>>25939439
You could get charged with sexual assault. Depends on where you live. If you live in america flirting with her could get you arrested for sexual assault tho
>>
>>25939180
Block her. Simple as that.
>>
>>25939180
Apologise for adding her, tell her she needs to find someone her own age to romance.
>>
>>25939400
>calls me dreamy
>missed talking to me
This is how young girls are. They don't know anything about controlling their emotions so they think that at every opportunity they need to pour their entire being into the first person willing to accept it. This will only get worse. She will grow more and more attached. Get out while you still can.
>>
Nothing wrong with talking to her, anon. Make her your best friend and introduce her to red pill philosophy. Eventually she'll be so brainwashed, she'll be your slave through years of manipulation and get prime teen pussy at 18.
>>
>>25939180
oh shit nigger cut off before something bad happens
>>
File: tumblr_ne77yo0r6V1ssrz3mo2_1280.jpg (167KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne77yo0r6V1ssrz3mo2_1280.jpg
167KB, 640x960px
>>25939180
just block her anon, its the safest thing to do
>>
>>25939180
Get out. Now.

Else you get attached to her and get busted
>>
>>25939180
Start calling her "officer" or "ma'am". Bitches love that.
>>
File: hansen6tvf-1-web.jpg (61KB, 970x1454px) Image search: [Google]
hansen6tvf-1-web.jpg
61KB, 970x1454px
>>25939180
i think i found a pic of that girl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.