[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused femanon here, why do guys like feet? Is it just you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2322x2547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2322x2547px
Confused femanon here, why do guys like feet? Is it just you losers or most guys? Is it a sign of a submissive guy?
>>
Footfags are a vocal minority. They're like cucks. They love to tell everyone they love feet and push their shitty fetish onto everyone

Show us your tits then get the fuck out, you roastie whore
>>
>>25938399

All of this desu
>>
>>25938399
most fetishist are footfags

plz show us your boobs femanon
>>
>>25938399
>>25938412
I'm a chestlet

Thanks for the info btw
>>
>>25938399
You're supposed to ask for tits before answering.
>>
>>25938373
Fetishes are irrational. Don't bother trying to find a rational explanation for why they exist.
>>
>>25938429
I don't care if you're a cheslet

I want to see your mosquito bites now, whore
>>
feet is a meme fetish desu
>>
>>25938373
Feet are a meme fetish, it isn't as widespread as 4chan would have you believe.
>>
>>25938439
No, I don't do that stuff
>>
>>25938449
You'll start doing it today

Show them now
>>
>>25938373
I've never gotten footfags, feet are kinda gross. The only way I like them at all is in stockings or thighhighs, and I'm still a hell of a lot more interested in what's a few feet above them.

>>25938429
Now THIS I can get on board with, I love small tits, especially if they happen to be combined with wide hips and a skinny waist.
>>
File: 14485783848382.jpg (151KB, 985x1007px) Image search: [Google]
14485783848382.jpg
151KB, 985x1007px
Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with being a footfag so long as you're not obnoxious about it. There is a pretty big difference between the guy who silently practices his degeneracy away from the public eye, and the chis-chan tier autists who spam PM's to underage blogger girls on Youtube demanding videos of their feet.
>>
File: dn19118-1_300.jpg (8KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
dn19118-1_300.jpg
8KB, 300x229px
This isn't really that difficult to understand.

Sexual attraction to feet is the same reason men like breasts, asses, symmetrical features, lustrous hair, bright eyes, hip:waist ratio.

Its a sign of fertility. Feet are curvy and shapely objects which are different between men and women and between young and older ages.

Look at the image. These are composites of two types of women; one with smaller feet and one with larger feet. MOST men chose the composite on the left, who coincidently had all smaller foot sizes.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19118-why-men-are-attracted-to-women-with-small-feet/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism#Causes
>>
>>25938457
N-No, please stop
>>
When I see girls naked irl, I don't care at all - but when I see nylon feet...... instant pre-cum boner
>>
>>25938491
>tfw people say my feet are tiny and cute
this is a good thing?
>>
>>25938491
Testosterone is also found to increase hand and foot size. Do you want your offspring to be raised with someone with more or less aggression? Human sexual attraction is all about what will give a person the best chance to pass on their genes and have them survive till they can procreate.

I'm not saying posting feet images and perving on girls is justified. I'm just suggesting this stuff exists for a reason and evolutionary biology can offer an insightful, logical and evidence based approach to finding this out.
>>
>>25938505
I'm waiting. My boner won't last forever

SHOW THEM, FUCKSLUT
>>
>>25938539
Depends. Are you a girl? Cute is a positive feminine trait.

>>25938521
I can only theorise that when a girl is naked there is the "whole package" to look at so this speak, were as, when they were nylon this catches the eye and shows the aesthetic curvature of the calf contrasted with the curvature of the various landmarks of the foot. I think every man can find any feminine part of the body sexually attractive.

The only thing which I find strange is that there isn't many hand fetishists.
>>
>>25938560
No! You're a meanie
I'm too self conscious
>>
>>25938625
Yes I'm a girl
I hope footfags will like my feet
>>
File: 1453469855641[1].jpg (313KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1453469855641[1].jpg
313KB, 2048x1152px
>>25938373

How cant you find this attractive?
>>
We want thier feet to look nice when they step on our dreams.
>>
>>25938539
If you're a girl then yes it's a good thing.
>>
>>25938824
Easy, it's because those feet are terrible. They lack the definition and immaculate curvature that a proper woman's foot should have. Just look at her ankles, they're disproportionately wide compared to the foot, and have almost zero muscle definition. Her toes have been squished together, rather than having a nice even spread. Above all, she has a disgusting complexion. I've seen old ladies with healthier skin than her.

Not trying to insult your tastes. Just outlining mine. Mainly because I'm bored and felt like shitposting.
>>
>>25939213
>They lack the definition and immaculate curvature that a proper woman's foot should have
They are defined. Get glasses.
>Just look at her ankles, they're disproportionately wide compared to the foot,
That just means she has very small feet, which is a plus
>have almost zero muscle definition.
Muscle? What?
>Her toes have been squished together, rather than having a nice even spread.
That's because she's being lewd with handcuffs
> Above all, she has a disgusting complexion.
Her skin colour's fine. Pale is great. Your taste is SHIT.
>>
>>25938399
>Footfags are a vocal minority
>most popular male fetish, by far
>minority

Yeah, yeah.

As a footfag myself, but a "non-religious" one, what I can say is that it ties to the idea of a woman being attractive from her head down to her toes, that literally even her feet are aesthetic and capable of having my cock thrust through them.

Also, barefootedness ties in with youth and innocence, both attractive traits for a woman to have in the eyes of a man.
>>
File: 7b5f92_5732245.jpg (171KB, 1280x951px) Image search: [Google]
7b5f92_5732245.jpg
171KB, 1280x951px
>why do guys like feet?
Because they're visually appealing to me

>Is it just you losers or most guys?
It's a popular kink

>Is it a sign of a submissive guy?
Often, though not always

Also none of the feet in that picture are above a 4/10
>>
>>25938373
The same reason lots of roasties have a piss fetish. Biology.

http://www.livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html
>>
File: 1453251016078.jpg (402KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1453251016078.jpg
402KB, 1600x1130px
>>25938373

Why do women care so much about their feet, not just looks but softness of their soles too, if there is something weird about guys liking them?
>>
>>25938373
No. Try putting your foot near my face and I'll bite a toe off and spit it in your french fries.
>>
here is a theory;
a girl with soft, unweathered feet are a sign that the girl live a prosperous life, wich mean that she that she got good conditions to nourish your young.

While a woman with wethered feet, or god forbid - a woman with skin induration on her feet, is a filthy streetwalker who probably have to restort to eating your babys.

everyone knows that it's the mans job to eat the baby in order to maximize his mad gains. You fucking footcucks.
>>
File: 342.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>25940303
>mfw she ate the baby
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.